uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-12-2022, 08:37 PM

Thanked 1,703 Times in 139 Posts
Default What would you do (THIS) situation?

Here's the situation.

You are in your early 40s. You and 3 friends have been a tight knit crew for a long time. Like most groups of guy-friends, your's has one slightlyyyy more crude friend. Let's call him Tom.

Particularly when the four of you are drinking, Tom is always the one to make a "locker room" joke about your wife, or one of your friend's wives. He'll make a joke about one of your buddy's wife's big tits, or maybe your wife's butt looking shapely today. Unfortunately for one of the guys, Tom even hooked up with his wife, a few years before the two of them got together. As you can imagine, Tom reminds your buddy of this a bit too often for comfort. The truth is, Tom is a nice guy, he just never learned to control his...urges. You and your other friends all agree about Tom. It isn't a problem that he looks at your wives. You're all men...and you all do it. You just don't like the lack of tact and respect.

One day, Tom approaches you. He mentions that he knows you are tech savvy...and his laptop has been having issues. He, his wife, and his kids are going to Disney world for a week...and he wonders if you might be able to "fiddle with it" and try to fix it, as he needs it for work when he gets back.

You say, "sure...I can't make any promises, but I'll see what I can do."

While you "fiddle" with his computer after work one day...curiousity gets the best of you and you start digging a little deeper than you need to, using some file recovery software.

99.9% of what you find is meaningless. Old work files, family photos on vacation. That is until...your heart skips a beat. Then another. Then another.

There is his beautiful wife. Posing sexy, with her panties pulled down. Her carefully trimmed pussy is on full display. You close and lock the door and immediately airdrop the picture to yourself. It's yours forever. You jack off 3 times in an hour, enjoying every inch of her pussy on your computer screen. You can't remember ever cumming so hard in your life...seeing Tom's wife like this. After the third time, you just shake your head in shock. You can't believe that every time you see her from now on, you'll know exactly what her lady parts look like. She's a great person, and a beautiful woman with 2 young children. But from now on, a part of you will always view her as one of the pretty little sl*ts in your spank bank.

You have plans to join your buddy's the next night for a few beers, to watch the game.

Do you:

- Never show or tell them. She's your secret forever.
- Let your friends know about your "accidental" discovery, describe it, but say you immediatly deleted it out of respect for him.
- Pull out your phone to show them, with a big grin on your face.
- Make them promise to never tell him, send it to both of them and say, "now every time Tom has a comment about our wives...let's just think of her pretty pussy and give each other a knowing glance."

Here is the picture of Tom's wife.
Attached Thumbnails
Tom's wife.jpg  

Last edited by pball2295; 04-12-2022 at 08:44 PM.
Old 04-12-2022, 10:50 PM

Thanked 2,799 Times in 212 Posts

Print the image using HQ printer. 4x6 or 5x7 ish.
Plant pic for Tom to find somewhere in his belongings when you get the chance.
Or Plant the image in a high traffic folder on his puter for him to find.
He will wonder about it. Maybe even change the file name and EXIF data to gibberish like it was part of his glitched puter.
If you can gain access to his car, put the printed image in with his registration and insurance.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OPD940B For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2022, 12:54 AM

Thanked 1,593 Times in 285 Posts

I think i would save the pic of toms wife and then have a good look through those family photos just to see if there was anything i may have missed and save those too !! might tell the other friends what i had seen but maybe not show but them but definitely keep any nice milf pics for shall we say "personal" use
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tinworm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2022, 07:59 AM

Thanked 3,705 Times in 137 Posts

What i would not have done is post her photo here. She is an innocent party to this and will be the one who suffers the most in the end.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to captainbk For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2022, 08:17 AM

Thanked 3,705 Times in 137 Posts

I can't edit my reply but let me add a little info. Highly unlikely that this is "Tom's wife" since a Yandex search brings up dozens of sites, some with dates from 2014. But still, I would not have posted it for the reason in my previous post.
The Following User Says Thank You to captainbk For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2022, 10:57 PM

Thanked 1,703 Times in 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainbk View Post
What i would not have done is post her photo here. She is an innocent party to this and will be the one who suffers the most in the end.
Haha, with all due respect captainbk, I think if you go back and read the post with a closer eye, it’ll be clear that this was a ‘just for fun’ aka hypothetical aka fantasy situation. Tom isn’t a real person, which doesn’t put the likelihood of his wife being a real person very high either.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2022, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pball2295 View Post
Haha, with all due respect captainbk, I think if you go back and read the post with a closer eye, it’ll be clear that this was a ‘just for fun’ aka hypothetical aka fantasy situation. Tom isn’t a real person, which doesn’t put the likelihood of his wife being a real person very high either.
Then why post in the non fiction section?????
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrpeelush For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2022, 09:23 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrpeelush View Post
Then why post in the non fiction section?????
It’s a hypothetical situation just like a few other threads here. It’s fun to think about how you would react to a given situation.
The Following User Says Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2022, 02:16 PM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
It’s a hypothetical situation just like a few other threads here. It’s fun to think about how you would react to a given situation.
I think that it is fine in this section but the OP could have done a better job in stating it was hypothetical.
Old 04-14-2022, 03:13 PM

Thanked 7,906 Times in 508 Posts
Default Don't be an asshole

You keep it to yourself. You violated his trust by searching and recovering a file he deleted. Why would you embaress him and his wife?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rednose For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney