Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2022, 03:19 PM

Default Looking for 2 Stories

Hello all,

I am looking for two stories that I have been unable to locate since first reading them. Both were presented as non-fiction, however I have been advised to post this request in the Fiction section.

The first was called Evacuated Naked. If I recall correctly, a brother was telling a story that happened to his sister, without him there. She was abroad with a volunteer group of students and an earthquake happened while she was naked in the bathtub. Everybody was forced to evacuate down a mountain immediately, including the naked girl and several others in various states of undress. Upon reaching safety, there is a mudslide, burying the shelters along with everybody's clothes and belongings and leaving the most unfortunate members of the group naked.

The other story involved a girl traveling alone to visit her cousin. Due to a delay, she misses a connecting flight and has to stay overnight in a hotel. Upon arriving at the hotel, she showers, and then being so tired, just lies down naked on top of the bed and passes out. In the morning, two male housekeeping attendants enter her room, and upon seeing the naked girl pretending to be asleep to avoid confrontation and embarrassment, decide to take advantage and start cleaning her room (quietly) anyway. One of the guys rubs the girls belly in an effort to wake her up, and even brushes up against her tits before the two decide to leave lest they get in trouble. The girl checked out of the hotel without telling anybody about the incident, and shared the story with her cousin upon her arrival.

If anybody has copies of either of these stories or can direct me to where I might be able to find them online, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bassplayer878 For This Useful Post:

Tags
enf, evacuated, hotel, housekeeping, naked

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s