Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-27-2022, 11:23 AM

Thanked 5,624 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybob69 View Post
Do ex wives count????
I've got a bunch
I did think, when I saw the theme for this thread, that would surely be the most common method by which this outcome would be achieved...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 03-27-2022, 10:16 PM

Thanked 1,704 Times in 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderbill View Post
To be perfectly honest, I think you should enjoy the fantasy, but not follow through on showing him the pics. Karma is a b*tch!
Haha, I appreciate this perspective! While I think I’ve dug my own grave with respect to maintaining the moral high ground here (most of my friends have already locked eyes on her pussy)…this one might be a bridge too far.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2022, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pball2295 View Post
Haha, I appreciate this perspective! While I think I’ve dug my own grave with respect to maintaining the moral high ground here (most of my friends have already locked eyes on her pussy)…this one might be a bridge too far.
Propose a trade! Does he have a GF? see what he‘s willing to give up to see the photos
The Following User Says Thank You to moli_70 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2022, 08:44 AM

Thanked 1,968 Times in 192 Posts

A friend of mines wife has always made it very clear she does not like me - known them for 40 years. She never uses my christian name - always surname only to irritate me. She will only talk to create an argument - although she has flashed her tits when drunk.
I will often wind her up to see how revved up she can get.
One day she told me to shut up while she was talking (crap as usual) - I was merely acknowledging her husbands request to borrow some tools. She’d a few drinks and so had we all - my wife and another couple present. I was slightly annoyed at her comment - so I whipped her tank top up - exposing her tits. As she went to cover those up, I dropped her chinos round her ankles - panties went too! This really pissed her off and she half shuffle / chased me to my garage door and tried to hit me in the balls. As she went to walk back to the doorway, she stopped and half bent over to raise her pants / chinos fully - giving me a full view of her glistening pussy - quite an enjoyable sight. I tell her when she’s had a few drinks that she has shown me her pussy which she vehemently denies - clearly oblivious to what she had on show when she bent over that day. In my book, justifies her awful attitude over all the years. I only tolerate her for my mates sake.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2022, 11:05 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by StudMan69 View Post

During one of these fixes, I did notice the hard drive was getting full pretty quickly. Upon further inspection, jack pot. I’ll admit the MIL is easier on the eyes than most and blessed with genetics to naturally be in shape. I found a folder filled with nude photos and videos. It seems that lock down did encourage her to find someone to get off with. Her videos that she sent were as graphic as can be, riding her dildo then sucking it, masturbating with her fingers, stripping. Etc. Honestly, couldn’t believe it and shocked at how amazing it’s been to watch. .
Have you thought about how hot it would be to share these pics with us
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sonera For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2022, 07:43 PM

Thanked 1,704 Times in 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigbo View Post
so I whipped her tank top up - exposing her tits. As she went to cover those up, I dropped her chinos round her ankles - panties went too! This really pissed her off and she half shuffle / chased me to my garage door and tried to hit me in the balls. As she went to walk back to the doorway, she stopped and half bent over to raise her pants / chinos fully - giving me a full view of her glistening pussy - quite an enjoyable sight. I tell her when she’s had a few drinks that she has shown me her pussy which she vehemently denies - clearly oblivious to what she had on show when she bent over that day. In my book, justifies her awful attitude over all the years. I only tolerate her for my mates sake.
Lol this is awesome. Was your buddy there when you exposed his wife's tits and pulled down her panties? I can't decide which would be better...if he watched his wife struggle to cover herself up, or if he heard that it happened afterwards.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pball2295 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-29-2022, 03:31 AM

Thanked 1,968 Times in 192 Posts

Yes - he was there. I was standing just behind her when I pulled her top up. She was facing him, my wife and the other couple in my front doorway. Everybody thought it was very funny - except her. At this point I saw nothing - I was immediately behind her. It was only as she bent over I got sight of her pussy. My mate is well aware of her attitude towards me - she is a very domineering type (if you let her!) and gives him a hard time. Poor guy is frightened of her & I suspect enjoys any situation like this where she is taken down a peg
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2022, 09:22 AM

Thanked 263,554 Times in 15,848 Posts

Oh hell yes. And the fact that she hates me only makes her more attractive.
Attached Thumbnails
189783bc9a596c07d58b80d0c84840cc.jpg  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2022, 02:51 AM

I met my first wife while we were both in junior high. She was my best friend's brother and she hated me instantly. It got bad enough that sometimes when I was over at his house she'd throw things at me if she thought her parents weren't looking.

Something changed, though, after I left for college. When I would come back to visit, she started acting normal. And then normal became nice. And then, finally, nice became sex by the time we were in our early twenties. Which, I must admit, was VERY good. She was always very good looking, her body was incredible, and she was highly enthusiastic. Not terribly skilled (at first) - I was only the second guy she was with, and she had only slept with the first guy twice - but she got better FAST.

And then...seven years later, she hated me again. Basically she was nuts. Always had been, but I let the little brain do the talking after all the great sex and it led me into a doomed marriage.

Anyway...to the point of the thread, she hated me before; then we had years of great sex; and then she hated me again
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mythryl1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2022, 03:01 AM

Thanked 263,554 Times in 15,848 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythryl1969 View Post
I met my first wife while we were both in junior high. She was my best friend's brother and she hated me instantly. It got bad enough that sometimes when I was over at his house she'd throw things at me if she thought her parents weren't looking.

Something changed, though, after I left for college. When I would come back to visit, she started acting normal. And then normal became nice. And then, finally, nice became sex by the time we were in our early twenties. Which, I must admit, was VERY good. She was always very good looking, her body was incredible, and she was highly enthusiastic. Not terribly skilled (at first) - I was only the second guy she was with, and she had only slept with the first guy twice - but she got better FAST.

And then...seven years later, she hated me again. Basically she was nuts. Always had been, but I let the little brain do the talking after all the great sex and it led me into a doomed marriage.

Anyway...to the point of the thread, she hated me before; then we had years of great sex; and then she hated me again
It's not always the case, but "hate" often masks a strong sexual attraction. Especially when the woman is the hater.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lonmol For This Useful Post: