uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2019, 05:18 AM

Thanked 4,452 Times in 271 Posts

Back in the early eighties when I was married to my first wife , I found a box in our attic with a bunch of her high school junk in it including her senior yearbook . I waited until she had gone to work and started checking out the pictures in it which were just the usual yearbook photos. Where it got interesting and what turned me on where the comments written in it from her classmates and friends. Most of the guys commented on how much fun she was when she was drunk at various parties , or the fun she was on dates. Most of the girls commented on all the guys she dated and her going " outside " with guys during parties and other wild things she did. The best comment was from her good friend Lisa who wrote about how my wife took an older guy " it sounded to me like he was in his mid to late twenties " into an old abandoned factory and gave the guy a blow job , while her friend Lisa stood lookout. I jerked off to this many times while I was married to my first wife and would also think about it while I was fucking her. I assume her parents never saw or read her yearbook.
Old 05-20-2019, 07:38 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde
She said, “same young guy?” I told her yes, and she smiled at me and said “maybe you wanted me to be in the shower again?”
You are one lucky SOB! Not only an incredibly hot wife who enjoys letting you take pics of her, but a sexy woman who certainly sounds up for some exhibition and teasing others with her luscious bod! You definitely have to encourage that fun!! And of course document it and post the results!!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2019, 08:33 AM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

I was at a gift shop over the weekend, and this mom and her young-but-adult daughter were looking at pj's with the place's logo on them. The mom said, "You should get those, they look cute!" The pj's had huge arm holes and the size the adult daughter picked out was rather loose. The daughter said, "Okay, but if my boobs fall out and your husband sees 'em, then it's all your fault." (I assume the husband was the daughter's step-dad.) Oh, how I wanted to be the step-dad that evening...!
Old 05-20-2019, 05:09 PM

Thanked 1,836 Times in 58 Posts
Default Brighton

I was in Brighton early this morning around 530 am. I was looking down at the beach from the street. On the beach there were these bunch of people just chilling. Looks like they had been out all night. One woman was pretty, slender and blonde. I saw her stood up, walked a little and then she dropped her bottoms. I had a great view of her bare bum. She was obviously having a piss. From my angle I couldn't see her bum when she squatted. She then stood up and took a few seconds to put her knickers back on, giving me another look at her pert backside. She then took a few more seconds to put her trousers on. Lovely sight first thing in the morning.
Old 05-21-2019, 07:15 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts
Default Stay tuned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
You are one lucky SOB! Not only an incredibly hot wife who enjoys letting you take pics of her, but a sexy woman who certainly sounds up for some exhibition and teasing others with her luscious bod! You definitely have to encourage that fun!! And of course document it and post the results!!
Thanks. Definitely will try to press at a speed that doesn’t turn her off. But a big step between her playfully saying it to me (knowing it turned me on) and her actually letting someone see her. It’s a long time before they check out the heating system in the fall.

I have been dropping lots of comments about her body and how “any man would want you if he saw your body naked”. She made a comment about not wanting to wear a bikini this summer when I suggested. So I said she would look better totally nude.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2019, 08:32 AM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

Couldn't be any more low key, but for me the thrill was beyond massive.

Something was dropped off this morning that was forgotten. The person dropping the thing off was a dad of a school friend.

I went to answer the door, and my wife told me that she wanted to say hi to him, too. I answered the door. I invited him in because it was pouring rain. My wife came downstairs in a hoodie without a bra. As thick as the hoodie was, you could see her braless breasts jiggling around and the shape of her entire huge puffy areolas and nips pushing through the thick material.

The guy looked and his eyes got huge. My wife's reaction was to put her arms over her boobs, but then the removed them right away. He pretty much stared for the entire minute (or less) that he was there.

He left. My wife said, "Ooops, I should have put a bra on, huh? Do you think he saw anything?" I said, "Of course he saw it all." She said, "Oh, well, that as some unexpected fun to start my morning."

I told her to run her errands this morning in the same clothes without putting a bra on, and she said that perhaps she will. (I really doubt it, though. She always ends up putting a bra on.)
Old 05-22-2019, 03:57 PM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts
Default A nice surprise

A buddy of mine was having his car worked on and asked if I would pick him up and go to lunch. I said fine. While at lunch, his wife called. She needed him to do something at his house. So after lunch I drove to his house. He said it would only be a couple of minutes so I said I would stay in the car.

There is a row of bushes separating his driveway from his neighbor’s driveway, but there are some gaps. By pure luck I parked where I could see into the neighbor’s garage, which was open. The neighbors had apparently recently moved in as there were still moving boxes everywhere.

In the middle of the garage there was a couple of sawhorses and some plywood on the floor. It was obvious that someone had been painting. About that time, a woman came out of the house. She had blonde hair in a ponytail and was wearing a big long-sleeve shirt with paint stains and a pair of short shorts. She looked to be late 20s or early 30s.

She moved a couple of items then leaned over to pick up a piece of plywood. When she did, the shirt fell away from her body. She was not wearing a bra and I got about a 5 second look at a nice pair of B or C cup tits.

She didn’t seem to notice me. She moved the piece of plywood and then did the same thing with another piece. Again about a 5 second view or so. She then wiped her hands on a towel and went back inside, closing the garage.
Old 05-23-2019, 05:48 AM

Thanked 3,551 Times in 398 Posts
Default quick restaurant upskirt

At a restaurant recently, I happened to catch a good glimpse up a skirt... I was seated across the way and facing her...

[description--- short and thin; white woman with curly brown hair, glasses....a great "nerdy girl" look too, which I absolutely love. She has an average thin build...like she doesn't work out because she doesn't have to. the skirt was a very colorful floral print sort of design; no stockings. Judging by her attire she was also on a lunch-break with some friends from work.]

When standing and walking around, it was ok and professional...barely an inch above her knees. However, when she was sitting there it went way up for some odd reason...to the mid-thigh level. Since her legs were not crossed, you could see a good bit of the way up the thighs. Early on when she swung the legs to the right after sitting back down, I got a glimpse of that "white triangle" but only for a moment...mostly could just see the inner thighs...getting hard again just from remembering this...

As the time went on she was aware of sitting across from me and others, I think and began resting her hand in the area between her thighs...the usual method a lot of women use to subtly block any views if they don't want to do a regular leg-cross.

Last edited by Dookieman; 05-23-2019 at 05:53 AM.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2019, 06:49 PM

Thanked 3,735 Times in 192 Posts
Default Flight home from Japan

I was travelling home from Japan on Monday via EVA Airways. I say a pretty flight attendant and snapped a photo of her. I had a seat in economy first row so no one was in front of me. To my surprise when the plane was pulling back the same flight attendant sat in the seat facing the front row. As the plane was taxiing to take off the flight attendants legs separated a bit to the point I would see up her dress. She had dark pantyhose but I could clearly make out she had white panties on. Though I didn't get to see any flesh it was still a total turn on. It also didn't hurt that she was young and pretty.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1962-1.jpg  
Old 05-23-2019, 10:27 PM

The fact that you managed to get a picture of her makes this an especially massive thrill! I'd hide it in a zip file or something if I were you, though. Wouldn't want her to start anything finding a picture of her on a site like this.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to magauto For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s