uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2016, 06:01 PM

Thanked 2,971 Times in 241 Posts

I came across this thread only recently.
Since Grits mentioned in-law swapping I thought I should tell our story.

Wife and I have been swapping for many years with close friends. They were close before it started and even more so now.

So, about 3 years or so ago my wife was having a conversation with her sister. We are both in out mid 50s and sister is 3 years younger. I wasn't there so the quote is hearsay.
Wife's sister was complaining that sex was getting very boring and, though not a "chore", they were not enjoying it as much. She asked my wife if the same was true for us and wife replied that ours is awesome.
Sis-in-law asked for our "secret". At first wife didn't want to say but eventually she told her.

From what my wife said her sister was very surprised (to say the least).
When she asked how she could let her husband (me) fuck someone else and her husband (me) allow her to fuck another woman, she explained that it is not a matter of "letting". Neither of us owns the other one. It's more a matter of wanting to make your spouse happy.

Her sister said that there was no way her husband would be open to anything like that to which my wife replied "You'll be surprised what guys want to do".
Sis agreed to allow me to somehow bring it up with her hubby and see what happened.
I got into a conversation with him about life, the universe and everything and slowly managed to bring the conversation around to their sex life. In the end I had the same sort of conversation with him as my wife had had with his wife.

He agreed that they would be open to hearing more about how it works with no promises.
So, we sat down with them and explained how it has to be 100% agreed from both of them. If one of them had any doubt then it would result in disaster. The important thing to take into account was are you okay with your wife doing something that will give her great pleasure.
If the answer is yes then you are on the road.

Their next question was about embarrassment of being with a strange couple. Especially is the other couple is experienced.
I looked at my wife and could see she was thinking the same thing I was.
I suggested that instead of a strangers they could start with someone they know well.
They were a bit hesitant and we gave them time to discuss it alone.

They came back with an okay but they wanted to do it slowly.

Over the next few weeks we worked up slowly - stage by stage. We didn't want to rush them and they wanted to pace it.

In the end it was well worth it.
Having sex with your wife's sister is something special. Hard to explain if you haven't done it yourself.

Since then we have also introduced them to the couple we regularly share with and many times have a mini-party together.
Old 08-08-2016, 12:00 AM

Thanked 25,550 Times in 2,720 Posts
Default Post-script.....

A surprising post-script to our Wife swapping weekend...

If you read THE ABOVE POSTS (2) about our wife Swapping weekend.... you read that at the end of the night when I returned to our hotel room where my wife was,, the last guy was stil there, and very apoligetic about still being there, even though my wife sort of caused it...

Well, that guy really felt bad about it, since , the three -3- people we were all with was supposed to be annamyous to the other spouse...... --even though I'm sure couples talked about who they were with,,, BUT the idea was ANNONYMOUS....

So the guy from our swing group who was still there w/ my wife felt sooooo bad, he called and offered his wife to me for the evening to make up for it!!!...... I'm sure it was mutual between them.... I was NOt w/ his wife on the Wife Swapping Weekend...... I was w/ 3 other women....

OK.. this is different... I talked to my wife and she was amazed by his guilt, but we talked and she said it was ok w/ her... So I , being the good husband suggessated she be w/ him while I'm w/ his wife..... discussion, discussion, discussions between us all ( both couples) and it wasd agreed....... Soooo I went to his house on Sat. night to be w/ his wife, and he went to my house to be w/ my wife..... we live 30 miles apart.... we all agreed to stay the night & leave by 9am Sunday morning.

So thats what happened, and he now feels better about it all...... it was a no-problen for me, especially after the wife told me she kept him there so I would see it ..... But I'll take that kind of concillation prize anyday!!... lol

I think it was his wifes idea, but needless to say we all had fun wife swapping again...
Old 08-08-2016, 12:13 AM

Default Proud of you guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblitz View Post
I came across this thread only recently.
Since Grits mentioned in-law swapping I thought I should tell our story.

Wife and I have been swapping for many years with close friends. They were close before it started and even more so now.

So, about 3 years or so ago my wife was having a conversation with her sister. We are both in out mid 50s and sister is 3 years younger. I wasn't there so the quote is hearsay.
Wife's sister was complaining that sex was getting very boring and, though not a "chore", they were not enjoying it as much. She asked my wife if the same was true for us and wife replied that ours is awesome.
Sis-in-law asked for our "secret". At first wife didn't want to say but eventually she told her.

From what my wife said her sister was very surprised (to say the least).
When she asked how she could let her husband (me) fuck someone else and her husband (me) allow her to fuck another woman, she explained that it is not a matter of "letting". Neither of us owns the other one. It's more a matter of wanting to make your spouse happy.

Her sister said that there was no way her husband would be open to anything like that to which my wife replied "You'll be surprised what guys want to do".
Sis agreed to allow me to somehow bring it up with her hubby and see what happened.
I got into a conversation with him about life, the universe and everything and slowly managed to bring the conversation around to their sex life. In the end I had the same sort of conversation with him as my wife had had with his wife.

He agreed that they would be open to hearing more about how it works with no promises.
So, we sat down with them and explained how it has to be 100% agreed from both of them. If one of them had any doubt then it would result in disaster. The important thing to take into account was are you okay with your wife doing something that will give her great pleasure.
If the answer is yes then you are on the road.

Their next question was about embarrassment of being with a strange couple. Especially is the other couple is experienced.
I looked at my wife and could see she was thinking the same thing I was.
I suggested that instead of a strangers they could start with someone they know well.
They were a bit hesitant and we gave them time to discuss it alone.

They came back with an okay but they wanted to do it slowly.

Over the next few weeks we worked up slowly - stage by stage. We didn't want to rush them and they wanted to pace it.

In the end it was well worth it.
Having sex with your wife's sister is something special. Hard to explain if you haven't done it yourself.

Since then we have also introduced them to the couple we regularly share with and many times have a mini-party together.
Good post..... thats the way to do it,,,, no pressure,, no perversion, no bullshit desperate crap..... you handles it well...... hope it goes well as it has for us...... We were with the inlaws a few weeks ago, but didn't tell about it here....

If you read our storys w/ iinlaws,,,, can you tell the details about your encounter??? A pic always helps....

Grits
Old 08-11-2016, 10:58 AM

Thanked 4,011 Times in 227 Posts

We've been hotwifing/foursome swapping for over a decade now. It sort of ebbs and flows; sometimes we knock several encounters out in a short period of time, but then, life gets busy, and many months will slip by between playtimes. We were having an extended dry spell but broke it a couple of months ago by weekending at a lifestyle friendly campground.

As the weekend proceeded along my wife got to flirting with the manager who subsequently showed up at our trailer around 9:00 P.M. that Saturday night. I got dressed and went out for an evening stroll around the campground, leaving them to their fun. Took me about 5 minutes to walk a circuit around the place, and then I'd stop by and perv the trailer windows for a minute or so. By the second trip around I could hear some low talking, a giggle or two and some low moaning, so I discreetly peeked in the window. Wife was lying there with her heels pointed at the ceiling, getting slowly and deliberately fucked missionary style. I stood there for a bit, my cock at full attention, before heading off for another round.

Next time around she was on top bouncing up and down. More moaning and panting. Final trip around and they were essentially done; he was lying on his back, head rolled back, with my wife down cleaning the final bit of his cum load off the head of his cock with her tongue. I entered the trailer and we all chatted for a couple of minutes while he got dressed. Said our goodbyes and he left, after which I quickly dropped my clothes and climbed on. She was still full of cum and it felt heavenly.

Only took me a couple of minutes to dump another load on top of the one already in her. What a delicious way to drift off to sleep; warm summer evening out in nature, watching the wife get fucked, pumping into a fresh cum load, the dopamine hit of orgasm. 'Twas awesome.

Last edited by Leviticus59; 08-11-2016 at 11:09 AM.
Old 08-15-2016, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Good post..... thats the way to do it,,,, no pressure,, no perversion, no bullshit desperate crap..... you handles it well...... hope it goes well as it has for us...... We were with the inlaws a few weeks ago, but didn't tell about it here....

If you read our storys w/ iinlaws,,,, can you tell the details about your encounter??? A pic always helps....

Grits
I will ask them for permission to post the whole story.
However, pictures would not be an option.

My wife and her sister are teachers. Just can't take the chance of someone seeing them.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to theblitz For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2016, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblitz View Post
I will ask them for permission to post the whole story.
However, pictures would not be an option.

My wife and her sister are teachers. Just can't take the chance of someone seeing them.

Faceless pics like we use? See posts # 255 & 23 as example of the inlaw.

Last edited by GRITS; 08-15-2016 at 08:30 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2016, 02:12 AM

Default Where are??

Where is everybody??? I've been looking for you!
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN2657.JPG   DSCN2658.JPG  

Old 08-22-2016, 12:04 PM

Thanked 4,011 Times in 227 Posts

We're busy sharing our women-folk with other men. Stay tuned.
The Following User Says Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2016, 01:09 AM

Default LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviticus59 View Post
We're busy sharing our women-folk with other men. Stay tuned.

LOL-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
56302262.gif  

Last edited by GRITS; 08-23-2016 at 01:13 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2016, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Faceless pics like we use? See posts # 255 & 23 as example of the inlaw.
The idea of pics out there on the net super-scares them.
The Following User Says Thank You to theblitz For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s