Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2016, 03:26 AM

Thanked 25,461 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default zarthwhen she gets like that, she just wants cock

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarh View Post
Nice fun
Must be a really hot night
Actually , afternoon..... She likes it, we're swingers,, so all goes well...when she gets like that she just wants cock, cock, cock!! everywhere in her little 105 lb body... lol I think on Sunday she gained a lb of cum... lol
Old 05-02-2016, 12:06 AM

Default Wife & friends

Sunday Fun..

Sunday fun, but w/o hubby.... I went to play golf all afternoon, and the wife did her own thing w/o me , as planned & agreed.... (thats what good swingers do.)

All I can say is that the wife invited a "swing group" couple over for a afternoon, mff session...
She was in the mood for some girl/girl fun, and the hubby came along for the fun too. He was the stud for the day... lol

When I came home everyone had already left , and the wife was in her easy-on sundress cooking dinner... when I asked how things went she smiled and said , it was a wonderful afternoon.

If you want the details, because I don't know .... ASk the wife on the thread for what ever you want to know, and she will respond to your Questions about today.--- so ask her..
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0624.JPG  
Old 05-03-2016, 09:44 AM

Default Sharing wife

Would love to hear more. Did friends hubby have a good time, or just watch? That would be fun, too.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mbuddha For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2016, 10:25 PM

Default mbudda

Like hubby said, he was the "stud for the day".... we all enjoyed each other all afternoon....

Any other Q's??
Old 05-04-2016, 12:29 AM

Default Questions for wife: How many times did you cum?

Did you squirt on her?
Did you squirt on the cock?
How many cumloads did you swallow?
Did you girls use a strapon on each other?
Does your face still taste and smell like pussy?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wwwddd For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2016, 01:17 AM

Default wwwddd

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwwddd View Post
Did you squirt on her?
Did you squirt on the cock?
How many cumloads did you swallow?
Did you girls use a strapon on each other?
Does your face still taste and smell like pussy?
Hello, you caught me right before bedtime....

To answer you questions about Sunday.... hmmmmmmm???

-I don't squirt... I just get wet from orgasm.

-I swallowed just one. (see next answer)

-No strap on, but a dildo.. we both used it on each other,,, she used it on me while I sucked her hubby & swallowed his load.

-No , not on Tues. night..lol.... but we did alot of 69 together...

I enjoyed answering your question, it helps me remember a good time....
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0630.JPG  
Old 05-10-2016, 09:34 PM

Default Wife & friends

Mr. Grits here...

We had a little get together on Sunday afternoon again. ...

She wanted to be with 2 certain "select" friends, so I made the calls, and they came over on Sunday for fun... No sports watching this time, just good old sexy fun w/ the sl*t wife...

They guys showed up, and the wife was happy to see them.. She wore an outfit she wore before w/ one of then .. Shelf bra, thighhighs, heels, and a little lingerie flirt skirt..(See pic below). They were impressed to see her sexed out like that... Everyone got undressed right away and she just started on them sucking 2 cocks @ once. Then she came over to me on the living room chair, and straddled my face until she had an orgasm from my tounge.. then she slide my cock in her pussy and told me, quote: "Honey, I want you to go last" ,........ "I want you to tell them what to do to me while I cuck you, then you go last"..... I told her ok ! it sounded like fun to me... & they agreed too. With that said, she got off my cock and climbed onto another guys face on the couch... She looked back @ me w/ her sexy smile while he was buried in her pussy and said: "are you going to make sure I get well used by your friends?"..
I told her, I'm sure that won't be a problem, and she had another happy orgasm..!!!

From there we all went into the quest room, I sat in the lounge chair w/ a cocktail, and began to watch my wife get well used by my friends... She layed back on the bed and the other guy was sucking her pussy, while she was sucking the other guys cock... remember this is a MMF situtation w/o me... I would make it MMMF, but I'm being cucked and watching & directing for now.. .... She does like to look at me when ever she fucks my friends and throw kisses toward me... I like seeing it all...

So I told them its time to fuck her and the guy eating her pussy pulled her to the edge of the bed and started fucking her. I told the other guy to take turns fucking her like musical chairs on my signal.. They were switching sticking their cocks in her every 30 sec? on her back missionary... then I told her to turn over doggy for them to continue facing me... She was getting fucked hard and looking at me, saying, "Do you like seeing me getting fucked by your friends/" I just smiled, and told them to pull her hair and fuck her harder!!! And they did!! They were pumping her pussy hard , then one guy unloaded a huge load in her pussy.... then the other guy just moved in and started fucking her cum filled pussy pulling her hair and asking her if she wants another load from him??..... i told him to do it!!.. give it to her good.. and a minute later her shot his load inher pussy too!! She had a load moaning orgasm when he let loose.... I walked over to her collasped on the bed, and grabbed her hair and asked, "Is this what you want?", .."is this what you like, having guys fuck and cum in your married pussy like a sl*t?"... her reply was, .." I'm your sl*t and I love it ".... wow! She got up kneeling on the bed, and let the cum run out of her pussy and told me, " look what your friends did to me".. and I reached under her flirt skirt and rubbed their cum on her clit ....

After a recharge and cocktail refills, I had them spitroasting her in al kinds of positions, switching from pussy to mouth to all their pleasure... When one of them was ready to cum I told them to put it in her mouth.. she took a load in her mouth while riding on top of the other.. and she did her sexy dribble onto her tits while bouncing on the guys cock, which made him cum in her pussy... she said, "honey, your friends are cumming everywhere in me?"... I asked if she wants more, and she smiled "yes please"... lol She got off him and bent over doggy with her ass facing me while sucking his cock clean... and I'm looking straight at her pussy oozzing their cum down her thigh.. it was a turn on to see!! After a short recharge, I had them fucking her anyway they wanted too, and they were throwing her around the bed sticking their cocks in her where ever they wanted too....She was enjoying it all. They were DP'ing ass & pussy fucking her hard, and shes telling them to fuck her harder in front of her husband!! I told her i liked seeing her used like that in front of me ,, and told the guys to make her a mess when they're done with her!!.. she was talking dirty to them begging for cum, then the one guy loaded her ass and pulled out and the other guy continued fucking her pussy w/ her on top until he unloaded in her pussy...they were all moaning loud through out the whole thing... At this point I've been sitting there watching w/ a huge hard-on, and couldn't hold back anymore , and stuck my cock in her mouth and immediatly exploded in her....she grabbed my cock and sucked me dry & moaning & shaking..... it was good!!
She layed back on the bed w/ her legs open , arms to the side exhausted and cum full!! ...us guys were exhausted too....She had cum oozzing out of all her holes & mouth, and it was erotic to see my sl*t wife used like that... She then said, " whos next?"".. we all laughed.... When she stood up, cum was dripping down her leg in rivers..... the each took an intimate shower w/ her where the fucking didn;t stop.... After they left, she pushed me on the bed and climbed on top and started cuck talking me while riding my cock...."do you like fucking my pussy lubed w/ your friends cum?"... .////.. "did you like seeing them fucking your wife like a married sl*t?"..../// ...."did you like seeing my legs spread for your friends?".... ///... "do you like see their cum driping out of me/?...////.... my reply was "yes--yes---yes!!!..... and I pumped my load in her pussy mixed w/ the others....... wow!! This past Sunday was a great time, I'm glad she suggested the cuck play...

We fell aslep in each others arms till morning......So that was our Sunday sexy fun...

Any Question will be answered by her..... so ask her !!! Remember to say "thanks"
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0767.JPG   DSC_0794.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 05-10-2016 at 09:45 PM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2016, 07:20 AM

Default Wife & friends

or if you want me to answer, ask for Mr, Grits....
Old 05-17-2016, 06:38 PM

Default Anybody out there

Anybody out there in OCC land?
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0972.JPG  
Old 05-26-2016, 08:49 AM

Thanked 1,634 Times in 550 Posts
Send a message via AIM to pk1729 Send a message via Yahoo to pk1729

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFM4fun View Post
Tales From Our Favorite Bar

We made a lot of friends hanging out there, we also had several sexual encounters start from there.

My wife was always getting fondled as she would dance with other guys, because of the way she was dressed a lot of them would get their fingers wet as there was nothing covering her juicy c*nt, also only skimpy blouses covered her tits, so tweaking a nipple or two happened a lot too.

When I was dancing with her I would notice guys looking at her so I would turn her so her back was to them , then with my hands on her ass slowly raise her skirt till they had a good view of her bare ass, sometimes I would turn her to the side to show her c*nt to them. That was usually pretty easy to do since the dance floor was usually pretty crowded, so I would guide her to the edge of the floor, right next to the table they were at so the only ones who could see her was the table I chose.

Once in a great while if she really liked a guy, she would go outside with him.Usually they would sit in his car & she would neck with him & let him play with Her tits & finger her juicy pussy. She would not fuck them or give them a BJ, just let them fondle her a little. She would tell them the only way they were going to get to fuck her was if they went home with us & I watched & joined in. Most would freak out thinking I was a queer or something. Once in a while one would have the guts to follow through.

I remember one night when she was pretty high, Harold ( the band leader ) came up to the bar where I was, he told me that the guy dancing with her had unsnapped her shirt & was exposing her tits & feeling her up. ( she had worn her western clothes that night, jeans, boots ,western snap front shirt, no undies )

I just asked if it was bothering him or the band. He said no that they were enjoying the show, but since he was friends with us he wanted to alert me about It as my wife was pretty bombed & he was concerned for her. I explained to him I was aware of it & as long as it was not bothering him, her, or the band, it was not bothering me. He just shrugged his shoulders & went back to the band.

Becoming good friends with the bar owner & the people who worked there led up to her becoming a bartender. One busy night the owner came up & asked her if she would tend bar, as two girls did not show up & it was really a busy night. She told him she did not know how to mix drinks, he said you just do beers & the other girls will mix for you. Being a country bar it was mostly beer anyway.

She agreed & did very well so he offered her a full time job, offering to train her on mixing drinks. The idea kind of excited her so when I said it was alright, she jumped at the chance. While he was training her, we all became even closer friends, he soon learned about our wife sharing escapades so he became a little playful with her behind the bar. Sneaking a feel of her pussy or tits once in a while, she would pretend she did not like it & give him a playful smack & tell him to knock it off.

It was all just kind of fun & games, but as time went on I could tell she was getting the hot's for him. Since I was there all the time when she was working. The owner gave me a job collecting cover charges on Fri. & Sat. nights & also being a bouncer to help him break up the usual fights that would break out.

So since I saved his ass in a few fights & him mine, plus him & my wife playing their little sexual games behind the bar, the three of us became even closer friends. She & I also became close to an 82 year old man who came in as a night watchman & nightly cleanup. My wife really thought of him as almost a father figure.
Bunker would watch over her like a mother hen, really getting after people who would start giving her a bad time when she was tending bar. He really didn't like us letting guys fool around with her, but I told him it was all in fun & not a problem with either of us.

Getting so close to the owner we would often sit around the bar after closing time just to talk, relax & have a few drinks, we didn't drink while working. Naturally since he owned the place we drank for free. We would count up the registers, get bank deposits ready etc.Being there sometimes for up to four hours, some interesting things eventually happened.

This one night It was just the owner my wife myself & the old night watch man, and the band who had stayed late to rehearse some new music

As we sat at the bar He told my wife to get us a drink, she said you get it I'm tired I worked my ass off tonight so
you wait on me. They playfully went back & forth at each other but neither would budge.So I would get the drinks.

I decided since she was being stubborn about getting the drinks that I would try to get her going for them.
I always like showing my wife's goodies to anyone who would enjoy seeing them, so I had the idea to
threaten her with a penalty if she did not do what the boss told her.

When I told her that she asked what the penalty would be. I stated that every time she refused to get us a
drink I would remove a piece of her clothing. She just smiled at me & said you wouldn't dare, I said try me.

Well sure enough she refused to get the next drink so I told her penalty time & pulled one of her boots off.
( We are just ole country folks in a country bar so her attire was western boots, Jeans & this particular
night she was wearing a thin loose fitting pullover blouse & no bra.)

She struggled a little but I could tell from the smile on her face she wasn't mad about it. As the early morning
hours rolled on she kept refusing to get the drinks & I kept removing clothing, the other boot, one sock then the
other, then her jeans & finally her panties. She gave me a little more resistance when I was pulling her panties
off, but I was sure it was just because the old man & the band was still there.

I left her blouse on as sitting at the bar you could not tell she was almost naked, The band was at the front of the
bar & Bunker was out sweeping up.
So here is my wife totally nude from the waist down. One of the band members walked behind us to go take a piss
& when he came out he was confronted with her cute bare ass right in front of him. I watched him in the mirror
as he did a double take of her nakedness & almost fell all over himself. I watched as he told the band what he saw & they were all suddenly hit with a great urge to pee.

Even Bunker got wind of her state of dress & made a few trips behind the bar to empty trash etc.
she was sandwiched between me & the owner & we were making a few comments back & forth about her mighty
fine bare ass. he leaned over in front of her & said " I wonder if old Bunk is getting a hard on looking at her
cute little ass " I replied that Bunk was to damn old to get a hard on.

As soon as I said that, he hopped off his bar stool & said " I sure as hell have one" as he was saying that he
grabbed her legs & spun her around to face him, at the same time he spread her legs & stepped between
them. He unzipped, pulled his throbbing cock out & put his hands behind her ass & pulled her toward his hard
cock.She just let out a little moan & shoved her wet hungry pussy right onto his cock. he began pounding into
her like a madman & she was meeting his every thrust with her own.

I turned on my stool & sitting sideways pulled her back into my arms. She was as hot as I had ever seen her,
Moaning & humping Les like there was no tomorrow. I pulled her top up & began caressing her tits, hestarted
sucking on them also.

I can't express what a wonderful feeling came over me as my beautiful wife was being royally fucked as I held her.
No sexual encounter we ever had compared to the intensity & wild animal like passion flowing between those two
that night. It was not hard to tell that she had the hot's for him, as this was way more than a fuck. I know she liked him & we had even talked about doing him but because of being close friends of his wife and working with her we never pursued it.
Something that night made it a very special event. I'm not sure if it was because she wanted him that bad, if it was
having her body exposed a little at a time, building her passion, knowing it was a public place, knowing she was
being watched as she was being fucked or what. What ever happened was fantastic & that intensity has never
been repeated

I was shocked that she went that wild with Bunker there, as I stated he was like a father to her. when the fuck
session was over, she got dressed & as she walked by Bunker she was crying & said I'm sorry Bunk but that's
just the way it is. I'm not sure what she meant with that statement & I never asked her to explain it.

Though I had the great pleasure of watching my wife being exposed to other men, Being kissed, licked, fucked
for hours on end, I have never seen the raw animal lust that filled her hot little c*nt that night. It was a night
that will bring a smile to my face & a throbbing cock in my hand till the day I die. When we got home she was
still hot & laid on the bed with her legs spread wide open & fingering herself, telling me to hurry & fuck her.

That session with him had really turned her on, she was still like a wild woman, her pussy felt on fire & her juices
were actually flowing from her like she was peeing. What a fantastic fuck she was that night. I told my self I would
have to remember to tell him thanks.

Awesome story. Would love to play with her. I adore wet women!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pk1729 For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005