uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2019, 09:23 AM

Default wife down blouse

I have posted this elsewhere on here. My wife use to wear big tank tops and no bra so most of my friends have seen her tits at summer parties and such. Still get comments from some friends both Male and female about those days. But it was even more fun to go shopping with her and watching strangers getting a good look down her blouse while bending over to look at stuff on lower shelves.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Plainlover2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2019, 10:21 AM

Default Job Advantages

Years and years ago I worked in a jewelry store. The counters where the engagement rings were located were very low so that any couple might sit down and the salesperson could show the rings. The other counters were higher so you could see them while standing. Many times the future brides would lean way over and look at the rings. As a salesman I was to go over and offer to show them what they were looking at. More often than not they just wanted to look and continued to lean. This was the 70's when many women didn't wear bras. By leaning over they would offer a great view. That was a great job.
Old 03-02-2019, 12:37 PM

Thanked 4,150 Times in 365 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couple6872 View Post
My wife is the same she will actually point them out for me in case I miss it
Mine will too, especially if they have big boobs.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2019, 06:54 PM

Thanked 57,479 Times in 2,210 Posts

I love spring. I live in the north, winter is short on visuals. Yesterday I went to an office to leave some papers. Receptionist was asian, maybe 23, no bra. As she bent over her blouse opened revealing A cup titties, with very dark, very pointy nipples. Had a good 30 seconds to look, and I'm very sure that she knew what she was showing. Today at lunch, the server bent over to put plates on table. Small boobs in a too large padded bra, saw a nice pink puffy for just a second. Two DB in 2 days, I'm on a roll.
Old 03-26-2019, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galleons View Post
Was at the gym and noticed two Asian women (I think maybe Filipino, but I’m pretty bad at identifying exactly), who appeared to be mother and daughter. I find it difficult to tell the ages of Asian women, but I’d say the mother was about 40 and the daughter somewhere around 18 or 19

Luckily I was stood behind my bench doing arm curls, so as she laid on her back on the bench next to mine, I could see nicely down her top, with a good view of her small cleavage. However, as I’d hoped, she soon started lifting the little weights above her chest and doing a bench press exercise. The action meant that each time she lifted the weights up above her, her boobs kind of squashed together a bit - if she was standing upright, it’d be like her stretching both arms out in front, whilst keeping them tight in to her body.

The poorly fitting bra and the movements she was doing were the perfect recipe for an awesome downblouse. The vest top was so loose and low cut the bra cups were almost peeking out over the top of it anyway, so each time she stretched up and held the weights there for a couple of seconds, her boobs squashed together and created a very nice gap between her boobs and the bra cup.
As I was stood to one side of her, I could only see into her right cup, but from her first rep I got a perfect view of her little boob, and the most incredible puffy nip I think I’ve ever seen. Her skin tone meant it was a very pale, light brownish colour rather than pink - and was the sort of nip you just want to put in your mouth. .
Asian nips are the best!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jablomey For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2019, 09:46 AM

Thanked 16,241 Times in 1,132 Posts

Had a fun downblouse the other day involving my wife for once:

My wife's bras normally fight tightly and never show anything extra, but she has one bra that is padded and very stiff, and its shape is getting weird because its wearing out, but she likes how it looks when the straps show. She is extremely conscious about her bras letting her nips show because of her sister (which I have mentioned many times; her sister's bras are too big and she flashes nip every time you see her sitting down or bending over), and because my wife notices women bending over and seeing into their bras and points it out to me before I even notice myself!

Anyway, my wife was wearing the revealing bra on Sunday, and at one point I was standing above her, and I told her that I could see into her shirt and into her bra and see some puffy areola when she sat a certain way. She said she didn't care because it was just the family that day and she liked that her brastrap was showing for me (her tank top had thinner straps than the bra).

Her friend and husband stopped by later that afternoon on a whim, and we were all sitting at the table and my wife was slouching. I was rubbing her shoulders and I could see her entire amazing light hard areola and nip. I eventually sat next to her, and when we were alone for a second I told her I could see it all. She said she didn't care because no one would be trying to look. Keep in mind that she had a tank top on that was sitting so low that the top of her bra was almost showing anyway, so super easy access to see everything (very unusual for my wife around people, but it would have been weird for her to jump up and change when her friends showed up on a whim).

A moment later, her friend came in and sat down, and her husband came into the dining room and stood next to my wife while my kid showed him something he found outside. As he looked over to go sit down, he must have caught a glimpse down my wife's shirt and into her bra because he stopped dead in his tracks and stayed there. I looked up and saw him looking, then my wife looked up and saw him looking, and he "snapped out of it" and moved towards his seat.

The look my wife gave me was a look i had never seen before. it was amazing! Sort of like an innocent "I really didn't think that would happen and now my innocence is broken but let's not talk about it and maybe it never actually happened" kind of look.

I turned me on so much. I assumed it would have turned her on, but not this time.

It's only fair that he saw, though. When her friend used to live by us, I used to see into her bras all the time and her tiny dark nips would say hi to me on a regular basis.
Old 04-17-2019, 03:35 PM

Thanked 1,145 Times in 51 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Had a fun downblouse the other day involving my wife for once:

My wife's bras normally fight tightly and never show anything extra, but she has one bra that is padded and very stiff, and its shape is getting weird because its wearing out, but she likes how it looks when the straps show. She is extremely conscious about her bras letting her nips show because of her sister (which I have mentioned many times; her sister's bras are too big and she flashes nip every time you see her sitting down or bending over), and because my wife notices women bending over and seeing into their bras and points it out to me before I even notice myself!

Anyway, my wife was wearing the revealing bra on Sunday, and at one point I was standing above her, and I told her that I could see into her shirt and into her bra and see some puffy areola when she sat a certain way. She said she didn't care because it was just the family that day and she liked that her brastrap was showing for me (her tank top had thinner straps than the bra).

Her friend and husband stopped by later that afternoon on a whim, and we were all sitting at the table and my wife was slouching. I was rubbing her shoulders and I could see her entire amazing light hard areola and nip. I eventually sat next to her, and when we were alone for a second I told her I could see it all. She said she didn't care because no one would be trying to look. Keep in mind that she had a tank top on that was sitting so low that the top of her bra was almost showing anyway, so super easy access to see everything (very unusual for my wife around people, but it would have been weird for her to jump up and change when her friends showed up on a whim).

A moment later, her friend came in and sat down, and her husband came into the dining room and stood next to my wife while my kid showed him something he found outside. As he looked over to go sit down, he must have caught a glimpse down my wife's shirt and into her bra because he stopped dead in his tracks and stayed there. I looked up and saw him looking, then my wife looked up and saw him looking, and he "snapped out of it" and moved towards his seat.

The look my wife gave me was a look i had never seen before. it was amazing! Sort of like an innocent "I really didn't think that would happen and now my innocence is broken but let's not talk about it and maybe it never actually happened" kind of look.

I turned me on so much. I assumed it would have turned her on, but not this time.

It's only fair that he saw, though. When her friend used to live by us, I used to see into her bras all the time and her tiny dark nips would say hi to me on a regular basis.
My girlfriend has 5 bras and they are all too big. She is 25 years old. I love when she is wearing low cut tops. The gap between bra and tits is so large that everyone can see her puffy nipples. At the beginning she preferred to wear high-waisted T-shirts but I started telling her that she looks beautiful in low-cut T-shirts . Now she dresses only t-shirts with cleavage. I love when her puffy nipples are visible. It would be hard for me to count how many guys saw her nipples.
Old 04-23-2019, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloxeiro View Post
My girlfriend has 5 bras and they are all too big. She is 25 years old. I love when she is wearing low cut tops. The gap between bra and tits is so large that everyone can see her puffy nipples. At the beginning she preferred to wear high-waisted T-shirts but I started telling her that she looks beautiful in low-cut T-shirts . Now she dresses only t-shirts with cleavage. I love when her puffy nipples are visible. It would be hard for me to count how many guys saw her nipples.
Do you have any pictures of what your girlfriend is wearing?
The Following User Says Thank You to RagElf For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2019, 12:07 PM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts

When Tracy and I first got together she hardly ever wore a bra unless we were going out in the evening. Also as we were the first to get together in my group of friends Tracy often found herself the only girl in a group of guys. This one day we were in one of my friends bedrooms playing records and playing darts, I guess there was around six guys and Tracy. Tracy had on a loose fitting white top and as normal no bra. There was a few times Tracy bent over and I noticed that I could see most of her tits from the angle I was sitting.

I did try to let her know without making it obvious but she didn't get the hint unfortunately one of the guys did so he moved to get a better view. Slowly the other guys started to notice and after a while Tracy realized. Tracy said sorry she had not thought about it. The guys told her not to silly and their only complaint was that they couldn't quite see everything. Tracy laughed and bent over again and asked if that was better one of the guys said yes better thank you but not perfect. Tracy asked what was wrong still he said that the neck wasn't quite loose enough. Tracy bent over again and invited one of the guys to pull the neck away a bit. In the end they all had a go and all got a good look. But not there last look of the day.
Old 05-15-2019, 07:12 PM

Thanked 1,145 Times in 51 Posts
Default Yesterday was a perfect day!

Oh my god...., what I saw yesterday was amazing! I study at a university with a lot of beautiful girls. Yesterday was supposed to be a normal day, nothing special. I had some free time before the classes so I decided to go to the internet cafe on our campus.I met there the most beautiful girl in the whole university. She is perfect 10/10. Unfortunately I have only 1 lesson per week with her. She is 21 years old. GREAT figure! Slim, perfect ass,blonde and very cute face. Sadly she has a boyfriend Always when I saw her she was dressed rather modestly with high-waisted shirts.Yesterday she was dressed very sexy. I was shocked. she was dressed in white trousers through which she passed delicate white thong, pink low-cut tank top and white bra. She looked like an angel! I was very lucky that the computer next to her was free. That day there were a lot of people there. I have never seen her breasts before because she always had high-waisted shirts. When she was dressed like that, I thought her breasts are C-D cup. They seemed really big. yestarday she had a perfect tank top to see her breasts size. when I went to her and sat down to my computer, I welcomed her. when I stood over her for a moment I looked at her breasts and to my surprise I saw that her bra was too big and a piece of her puffy nipple was visible! I was excited. in a few minutes she went to somewhere so I did not have more opportunities to watch her nipples, but I knew that soon we have a lesson together and I have to sit in a very good place near her. I managed to sit down and the view was fantastic. for almost an hour I could admire her whole breasts. all the time I could see a piece of puffy nipple. but a few times when she moved her hand, the bra made a bigger gap and her beautiful fully bright soft puffy nipple was visible. I thought that her boobs are C-D - She cheated me. She wears bra C-D but her boobs are small B.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143

3m:05s