Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2014, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z678Vash View Post
Unfortunately, it seems they just now reactivated it. Or at least it's doing it on my browser. It's really weird because I was just using it about an hour ago and it was fine.
Same here. Worse yet, I keep getting virus warnings from the site when I do leave it off. I'd happily allow the ads, as I do some other sites, if they weren't so annoying or malicious.

I could understand an owner being upset of people using Ad-Block he or she were producing the content, but Writing.com is wholly, other than the coding, user produced. I hope someone knocks it into the domain owners head that his site will die if these antics continue.
The Following User Says Thank You to Seuern For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2014, 06:27 AM

Default RE: Ditzy Miss Lizzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by literallynot View Post
Welp, hiya, I'm a big user of this site, as well as writing.com but I decided today it might to use an account so I thought I'd introduce myself.

I plan on adding a lot to both Mackenzie's Misadventures as I have a branch here:
writing(dot)com/main/interact/item_id/2000666-Mackenzies-Misadventures/map/131111121

I also hope to add to Ditzy Miss Lizzie as I recently discovered it and fell in love with the idea, after seeing it hadn't been added to recently, and then it was by the dreaded mrwoodson I think I might start a story in it as I am a massive ENF lover:
writing(dot)com/main/interact/item_id/1933148-Ditzy-Miss-Lizzie/map/1251211

So yeah, nice to finally be in this site and hopefully I can find a spot in the ENF writing.com community to fit me well

(Sorry about the weird links, the site won't let me post proper urls so early on)
Hey there, I should let you know that I'm the one who created Ditzy Miss Lizzie. I know mrwoodson can be a plague on writing.com stories, and he's added many chapters to my story. I don't see the harm in letting him play with my story since he's been pretty much sequestered in one line of chapters, not interfering with others' work so far. I'm letting him run wild as long as he doesn't "ruin" a storyline for anyone. Also, there hasn't been too many additions to it lately, so thanks for your contributions.

As the moderator of the story, if you have any issue with mrwoodson, or if there's any ideas you have that I can edit a chapter to accommodate, please let me know. It's hard to find people who are interested in this concept who are willing and able to post anything, and I don't want to be the only one coming up with ideas and chapters for it.
Old 09-08-2014, 08:14 AM

cyoc(dot)net/stories/chapter_85559(dot)html

One of the best stories in terms of ENF this particular branch has awesome potential for where it could go from here, recommend everyone give it a read and add to it if they enjoy it.
The Following User Says Thank You to literallynot For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2014, 08:07 PM

Default Try contacting

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmythehand View Post
^^ Well much as I'd also love to see a continuation (and am glad you enjoyed it too) it's not actually my story. I did attempt to contact Iggy (the author) through askjolene when that site was still in existence, to ask about this story and any others he may have in a similar vein, but I received no response and didn't want to press the issue if he/she doesn't want to be disturbed. This story was posted back in 2007 and the only other story on his BDSM Library account is 'The Color of Danger' from 2012, so it doesn't look like they'll be any more to it.

With that said, I think the story as it is, while it certainly COULD be expanded on, works well and is brought to a reasonably satisfying conclusion; it's certainly not left open ended, as happens to so many great long running stories when the author loses interest or otherwise can't continue so we can be grateful for that at least.

Of course if anyone has any connection with Iggy - or indeed is Iggy - then I'd love to hear his/her thoughts on a continuation and/or to know if there's anything similar in the pipeline.
I'm not sure of Iggy but the BDSM library shows the author to be Blairbek with an email addy of blairbrek@yahoo.com. There are numerous stories by this author Blairbek leading up to the Renaissance Fair story you posted. Have you tried contacting this author about continuing the story?

Torre
Old 09-09-2014, 08:38 PM

Default Oops! I screwed up

Please disregard the above post. I was thinking of another story altogether. I was having a blonde moment.
The Following User Says Thank You to torretxt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2014, 09:48 PM

Heh, no worries torretxt; happens to the best of us. I've actually found a few more of iggy's works on other sites now and at the moment he seems to be active on DeviantArt, though I haven't gotten 'round to contacting him yet.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:01 PM

Quote:

One of the best stories in terms of ENF this particular branch has awesome potential for where it could go from here, recommend everyone give it a read and add to it if they enjoy it.
I get an "Invalid chapter." message. Can you post a link to the story? Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Naivul For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2014, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naivul View Post
I get an "Invalid chapter." message. Can you post a link to the story? Thanks.
You did replace each '(dot)' with an actual '.' didn't you? Here's the link: http://cyoc.net/stories/chapter_85559.html
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmythehand For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2014, 12:43 PM

Quote:

I've just been reading some of the other branches, and... why is everyone else so determined to put her clothes back on? :S
Old 09-12-2014, 07:36 PM

I was wondering the exact same thing. Nearly every chapter, which there are a plethora of, have the first chapter go "so I wished her clothes back on". I think I've only found a few where he doesn't do that, and if it doesn't, it leads to sex immediately taking it from enf/cmnf straight to sex. Why even wish her naked if you're either going to put the clothes right back on or wish her straight to your bedroom?
The Following User Says Thank You to Seuern For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full