uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-23-2014, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seuern View Post
As do I, but there's always a thin line between what I'm looking for: extended ENF and exhibitionism.

But, as now know the theme, I think I might give one of the unused characters an attempt. I'm thinking perhaps a haunted Atari or some type of gaming device dragged up from a few decades ago.

I love the premise though as Anonegg said, it's ending up as a usual ENF story, and while it's never really a bad thing, a certain quirk to some is nice instead of having a standard story under a different link. Anyone want to brainstorm with me?
I remember when I first started contributing to Naked Gamer Girls that I had an idea for one of the unused character slots. There's a gaming peripheral called the Kinect which scans your body while you're playing it and any movements reflect on your in-game character. So if you're playing a tennis game you swing your arm to hit the ball; a bit like the Wii only without the need for a controller. Anyway, my idea was that the Kinect is faulty and can only register the main character's movement if she removes all of her clothes first.

I ended up not writing it, however, since it's difficult to take the story any further from there. The Kinect can't leave the room, so the only way to take the story forward is for the character to leave the room, at which point it becomes just another ENF story, or for more characters to enter the room, at which point it becomes just another ENF story.

My point is that portability should be a factor on whatever device you choose.

---

Another unused idea was for the character to be stuck in a traditional ENF situation but when she tries to escape it is thrown into videogame-like situations. Like for example, say she has to cross a road naked - she runs towards it with her hands over her breasts and crotch like normal, but when she reaches the road she finds her arms pressed to her side against her will, and when she tries to move she 'jumps' (teleports very short distances), like in the old games they couldn't animate every movement so the characters would sometimes 'jump' sort of thing. Anyway, crossing the road becomes a game of Frogger only she can't cover up and her panic causes mistakes.

Or along the same lines, maybe she starts out fully dressed and each game is like a mini-game, and if she loses then she loses an item of clothing.
Old 05-23-2014, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonegg View Post
I remember when I first started contributing to Naked Gamer Girls that I had an idea for one of the unused character slots. There's a gaming peripheral called the Kinect which scans your body while you're playing it and any movements reflect on your in-game character. So if you're playing a tennis game you swing your arm to hit the ball; a bit like the Wii only without the need for a controller. Anyway, my idea was that the Kinect is faulty and can only register the main character's movement if she removes all of her clothes first.

I ended up not writing it, however, since it's difficult to take the story any further from there. The Kinect can't leave the room, so the only way to take the story forward is for the character to leave the room, at which point it becomes just another ENF story, or for more characters to enter the room, at which point it becomes just another ENF story.

My point is that portability should be a factor on whatever device you choose.

---

Another unused idea was for the character to be stuck in a traditional ENF situation but when she tries to escape it is thrown into videogame-like situations. Like for example, say she has to cross a road naked - she runs towards it with her hands over her breasts and crotch like normal, but when she reaches the road she finds her arms pressed to her side against her will, and when she tries to move she 'jumps' (teleports very short distances), like in the old games they couldn't animate every movement so the characters would sometimes 'jump' sort of thing. Anyway, crossing the road becomes a game of Frogger only she can't cover up and her panic causes mistakes.

Or along the same lines, maybe she starts out fully dressed and each game is like a mini-game, and if she loses then she loses an item of clothing.
I certainly like the kinect one, but then I see how it might get tricky. I know the kinect can recognize faces, so it might only be exclusive to her and a simple port of her Xbox profile (data) too could lead to the same results leading to an only one naked scenario. The problem, however, would be how to make it leave a room or effect her otherwise other than maybe good intentions gone wrong (Microsoft holding a scholarship for best performances where you must provide your own kinect), but I can definitely tell the limiting factors; the whole genre's coming off as limiting as one must mix a naked girl with a traditionally static system. The only way I might see it becoming mobile is with a handheld gaming device, but even then I'm not sure what could be done.

I think an idea I might like though is a girl being trapped in a system and she is at the mercy of the writer (the player) as to what she does, what she is equipped with (wears), and so on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, anyone interested in adding to Public Exposure on Katherine's story? I've placed a few chapters here and there for the last few months, but it seems the male side has fully taken over with only my additions being to Katherine's.
Old 05-24-2014, 11:14 AM

I've been hammering my brain for the last few days trying to think up good chapters to add to my favorites, but keep coming up blank.
Especially frustrating because I want to continue the Genie story in Stripped by Magic but can't find anything interesting for Vanessa to do while naked in the house, and going outside without the lamp just makes it another generic ENF.
Old 05-24-2014, 12:26 PM

She could inadvertently ask the genie to teleport itself (I don't think teleporting itself and a lamp would necessarily be too much even after the wish) somewhere and she has to go get it.

Or she could be put into any number of scenarios really now that her nudity is supposedly accepted everywhere in the world. Meeting the Queen on live television, being the only naked woman in the Middle East, doing various jobs, ect.
I don't think it matters if it's "just another enf story" now as we've got the magic scenario taken care of and is now central to the plot. While she could ignore the genie or continue to use it, either would remain true to the central tenant to the story: she was stripped by magic.

And I wouldn't think so hard. If I don't feel like writing, I simply won't. You might be able to squeak out a good chapter or two, but there's nothing like a chapter which you really got into so much so the next few chapters practically wrote themselves.
Old 05-25-2014, 03:22 PM

Quote:
In other news, anyone interested in adding to Public Exposure on Katherine's story? I've placed a few chapters here and there for the last few months, but it seems the male side has fully taken over with only my additions being to Katherine's.
I didn't realise there was another female thread in Public Exposure. I carried on the High School Graduation thread for a while but nobody else added to it and I was being drowned out by the male side so I abandoned it.

http://www.writing.com/main/interact...re/map/1213212

(My thread is the "Everything is Gone" option and beyond).

Can you post a link to the Katherine story you'd like to see continued? Like the last thread in the tale? I'll have a read through and see if anything hits me.

Quote:
I've been hammering my brain for the last few days trying to think up good chapters to add to my favorites, but keep coming up blank.
Especially frustrating because I want to continue the Genie story in Stripped by Magic but can't find anything interesting for Vanessa to do while naked in the house, and going outside without the lamp just makes it another generic ENF.
I probably should have made my intentions clearer, but I didn't really intend for her to stay in the house. I figured that maybe she had to go somewhere that she'd forgotten about - a job interview or a doctor's appointment - but she'd be in a rush so she couldn't stop to grab her winter clothes. She'd bring the lamp with her so at some point it re-energises and becomes her 'saviour', although it would probably backfire on her.
Old 05-25-2014, 03:42 PM

/main/interact/item_id/1729964-Public-Exposure/map/1212

I've dabbled a bit in each, mainly home and school, but I like most of the storylines and especially chapters of yours I find around the site, Anonegg. If something inspires you, please leave a chapter!

(Account's too new to share links. Paste that at writing . com)
Old 05-25-2014, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seuern View Post
/main/interact/item_id/1729964-Public-Exposure/map/1212

I've dabbled a bit in each, mainly home and school, but I like most of the storylines and especially chapters of yours I find around the site, Anonegg. If something inspires you, please leave a chapter!

(Account's too new to share links. Paste that at writing . com)
I can't quite get that link to work...

If you tell me the last chapter name, I could search the Story Outline for it.
Old 05-25-2014, 07:25 PM

Quote:

Not sure what you were doing Anonegg but it works fine for me. Since I can post links, here you go: http://www.writing.com/main/interact...osure/map/1212
The Following User Says Thank You to jimmythehand For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2014, 08:41 PM

Quote:

Go to graduation, click back until you're at the ages, it starts at 10 (10-14/15/16), and she's option two.
Old 05-26-2014, 03:04 PM

I'm not sure if this got posted earlier in the thread by someone (though I didn't see it when I skimmed through). I posted up an interactive story some time ago, featuring two college co-eds.

An Embarrassing Morning After:
http://www.writing.com/main/interact...-Morning-After

The thread has been discussing stories with some kind of twist to set them apart, and I think this could be done with this story. The story begins with the main characters waking up with no solid memory of the previous night, and an interested author could craft the story so that they piece together what happened as they also try to maintain their modesty and dignity.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5

0m:44s