Thanked 2,197 Times in 95 Posts
Default Photo by room service waiter

Hotel fun
Attached Thumbnails
Florifda.jpg  
Old 01-04-2021, 09:51 AM

Thanked 2,333 Times in 95 Posts
Default thanks for following up

still, the anticipation was thrilling, no? been meaning to start shooting film or slides again, just as an adjunct to digital - there's still a few places that develop - to get that slow-burn enjoyment of anticipation. It won't match the pleasure of walking into the university bookstore photo department with my then-GF (now wife) to pick up loads of nudes of her showing her huge hairy bush, and having the college guys linger on her with their eyes, but I still have the memories!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pantyworship For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2021, 10:38 AM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

My wife's brother died years ago, one of the things he left behind was a big box full of camera equipment, the old film type. There are a lot of expensive cameras and lenses, I have no idea if any of this stuff is worth anything now. Recently my wife and I moved into a house on a lake, there is a lot of wildlife, so we bought an expensive camera. I got that box of BIL's camera stuff to see if there was a case or anything we could use, in one of the cases were some rolls of film we didn't know were there.

My wife got excited, maybe there were some pics of her long gone brother on one of the rolls, she wanted me to find away to get them developed. Of course the drugstores don't do this any longer, but I found a place online to mail them to, The Darkroom. When we got the pics back indeed there were some pics of him, and his GF at the time as well as strangers, I see why he had not taken these to Walgreen's.

My wife asked me to destroy the nudes, and she got to keep a few that were normal pics of him.
Old 01-04-2021, 03:15 PM

Thanked 8,578 Times in 903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post

My wife asked me to destroy the nudes, and she got to keep a few that were normal pics of him.
But of cause you kept those and share a few here.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2021, 03:27 PM

Thanked 3,631 Times in 264 Posts
Default Negetives

Keep the Negetives....
Long time ago my first wife and her sister took some semi nudes,home made g stings and stars on their tits infront of the christmas tree,when they got them back I could see my wifes pics but not my sister in laws,so oneday I went in their photo cabinet found the negetives and had two 5 X7 photos made of my sis in law ,you could see her whole tits exept for the nips and the g-string was riding a few inches to high,the pics went in my locker at work till I retired.
Old 01-04-2021, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reston View Post
Hotel fun
That's my kind of lady!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blacktieguy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2021, 07:11 PM

Thanked 1,279 Times in 148 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by summer69 View Post
This and the next ones my hubby had convinced me to drop off and pick up on my own. I remember there were a few employees there and I was so embarrassed.
You have nothing to be embarressed about , you look great
The Following User Says Thank You to surferchick For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2021, 08:01 PM

Thanked 1,693 Times in 124 Posts

There was a photography store in my area that I used to develop my photos. 98% were regular photos but once in awhile there were a few topless/nude pics of my now ex-wife. I had a clear view of the machine while I was there and could see that the guy would thumb through photos. Probably to make sure they came out so I knew he saw the good ones. That was confirmed one day when he said something about it looks like we had a good trip. My photos got better after that. My wife and I were out one day. It was hot so she was wearing tight shorts and a tank top with no bra. I asked her to go in for the film that day. Told her a I had make a quick call. That was the only time he saw her in person.
Old 02-11-2021, 02:22 PM

Thanked 1,279 Times in 148 Posts
Default I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
As I have posted previously, but maybe not on this thread. Absolutely 100% if men were working in the photo processing shops, then they were making copies of photos when possible.

So if you took your photos into such a place in the 80s and 90s, then there was a high likelihood that the blokes there had copies of your GF/Wife/sex friend etc. Now being that time and the fact it was before the internet went mainstream, most of said photos never ventured past the eyes of mates. I'm sure there were some forums or BBSs that had some, but it would have been extremely niche.

I hope this helps to make a few people here excited to know their partners have been seen by more people.
After my experience at Fox Foto, I do believe they made extra copies of my prints. Why else would it take so long to perform when they were only printing? Re: Post #78 and the fact that all the prints didn't come out of the machine at one time? other prints came out between , as they told me print 1-30 and then others then print 31-36?

Perhaps her brother did get a set hahaha
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to surferchick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006