uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2019, 06:28 PM

Thanked 5,202 Times in 366 Posts
Default What do girls think after posing nude?

In the thrill of the moment, she lies back, naked. Her partner smiles, focuses the camera. His lustful smile. Click. Her naked image is now on his phone. It's a sexy moment... she pulls him back toward her. But now that image of her, naked is in his possession. What does that do for Her? Excited, nervous? Blots it out of her memory the next day? I'm never sure. Most of mine were the last one, I think.

Yours?
Attached Thumbnails
received_673390139766780.jpeg  
Old 05-12-2019, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouty View Post
In the thrill of the moment, she lies back, naked. Her partner smiles, focuses the camera. His lustful smile. Click. Her naked image is now on his phone. It's a sexy moment... she pulls him back toward her. But now that image of her, naked is in his possession. What does that do for Her? Excited, nervous? Blots it out of her memory the next day? I'm never sure. Most of mine were the last one, I think.

Yours?
I think mine feels a little embarrassed by it but she lets me do it every once and a while because she knows I like it.
Old 05-13-2019, 03:04 PM

Thanked 6,691 Times in 273 Posts
Default Loves it!

My wife loves to pose nude! For some reason she has never objected or questioned why I wanted to take her photo.
She lets a few of our close male friends take nude pictures of her whenever they ask. She has done several nude photo shoots without my being there when the photographer has had a couple of male assistants. (we both know that the assistants were unnecessary and they were there just to see a naked woman)

She tells me that she gets so turned on when she is naked and is being photographed that she can hardly keep her mind on the job. She says she likes the idea that the men are looking at her and have photos of her afterwards. She likes knowing that I share her photos with others as well.

Our only regret is that due to our jobs and our families, we can't show her face.
Old 05-29-2019, 05:45 AM

Thanked 4,136 Times in 417 Posts

I'm not sure what my wife thinks. I have over 2000 photos and videos of her offline and secure.
There have been a couple of times where I've got the camera/smartphone out, but she wasn't keen. BUT generally speaking she's more than willing to pose and have me take photos of her at various times, places, situations.
Most of the time I initiate it, but occasionally she will by saying something like, "Don't you want to take a photo of me?/You can take my photo if you want."
If it's during sex, she mostly won't look at the camera, but if she's really horny she will. If it's not a sex photo, but a topless or nude pose, then she'll look at the camera and play to it.

I've never asked her what she thinks of us (me) having so many of her photos and videos, but she's never asked me to delete them. a few times a year she enjoys watching them and masturbating as I go through them with her. Telling her why I like each picture of video or how sexy she was for doing certain things etc. She always has big orgasms when we do this. But you can't do it too often otherwise it'll wear off.

I think it's best not to ask to be honest. But if I had to guess how she feels afterwards it really depends on the video, the session etc. If it's her posing outdoors, then it's obviously making her feel sexy and it's building her up for sex later. If it's during sex, it could be embarrassing, empowering and sexy all at the same time.
Old 06-14-2019, 10:07 AM

Thanked 4,617 Times in 557 Posts
Default It's very different...

Often my wife is horny after posing nude for me (or others), sometimes she is shy and nothing happened, on bad days she was ashamed... Girls...
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005
big white booty interracial

9m:10s