Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2019, 04:27 AM

Thanked 5,824 Times in 776 Posts
Default Concert

Going back years, before I was married. I was recently out of college and starting a job in a couple days. One of my friends (female, but we we only friends) had an extra ticket to a Grateful Dead concert about an 2 hours away. I drove us down to the city it was in. It was late June and pretty warm, a nice evening for an outdoor concert.

I don’t remember much, I wasn’t really a fan, I went just because she wanted to. I sure did notice a specific odor in the air and everyone seemed to be having a good time. It ended around 8:30 and was still light outside. We decided to wait and not fight traffic, as some people left and others hung around.

I leaned back in my seat and turned around. About 3-4 rows back, an older lady (maybe early 40’s, I was 22 at the time) sat with her legs spread wide and her feet up on the row ahead of her. The seating was the old style bench seats with no backs. She had on a long, loose dress, but it was pushed up above her knees, no panties. I guess she was trying to get some air? Anyway, I had a great view of her pussy. She had a nice dark brown beaver, and I could make out her outer lips. (This was the late 80’s so still most women didn’t shave it off thankfully).

As you imagine, since I had so much detail, it wasn’t a quick look. It probably took me a second or two to realize in my mind I was really getting a beaver shot. I glanced up at her face, and she was just sitting there looking around without a care in the world. She looked down at me, smiled, and continued glancing around. She didn’t care who saw her pussy. I guess I kept looking until my friend noticed and gave me a sharp elbow in the side. She asked if I wanted to try the traffic and of course I said we should let more people leave. I got in a few more looks at this wonderfully at ease lady and her pussy.

Finally, my friend told me we should leave. She was mildly annoyed with me, but like I said we were only friends who never had any sexual encounter. Me being a healthy 22 year old, I would have fucked her if she had shown me one bit of an opportunity however. We drove home, me with a hard cock in my pants, but there was no chance anything was going to happen with us. As soon as I dropped her off at her home, I pulled my car around a corner on the next street (a very quiet suburban area and dark now), turned off the lights, and pulled it out. First time I ever was so worked up I couldn’t wait to get home and had to take care of myself. I was remembering that lady’s pussy and how free with showing she was. Also thinking how I wish the night had gone, and my friend finally giving me hers. It didn’t take long for me to get the release I needed. At least until I got home. My memory and some magazines (so way before internet) helped me a couple more times. Ah, to be young again.

To this day, whenever I hear the Grateful Dead mentioned I get a little smile. My wife looks at me like I’m crazy, but this is just a nice memory I keep to myself. I lost track of my friend a bit after my marriage. I wonder sometimes if I could have pushed it that night....
Old 12-20-2019, 10:38 AM

Thanked 1,636 Times in 67 Posts

In recent years Ive got into Photography. It wont be a suprise for you to read that one thing I like to Photograph is sexy models. Well I've seen up the dresses of quite a few models as they've changing positions. There was a young lady I worked with recently, who suprised me. Some models will work nude so its not a big suprise to see thery're not wearing underwear when dressed. But this particular model never does anything too sexy, no lingerie, topless etc. Shes quite prim and proper and is one that goes on about respect and models rights etc.

It was an outdoor shoot and we were working in the grounds of a big old house and gardens, which is open to the public. She was wearing uncomfortable high heels to model in. So she would take them off and put her comfortable flat sandals on to walk to the next shooting location. So each time we had taken a few shots I would have to wait while she changed her shoes. She would find somewhere to sit down, a step, low wall, or grass. As she did this I noticed how careless and open she was. All the time we would be talking. As I'm a gentleman I would instinctively look away each time of course. Well one time I knelt on the grass to go into my camera bag and she sat down right in front of me and began to change her shoes again, whilst chatting. Her sandals had straps on the buckles, so it took a minute or two. I couldnt help noticing her minge which had clearly not been shaved for a week or two. Then on the next occasion while she was changing she did it again, but this time right infront of a young family. So I'm not sure she was doing it for me at all. Probably she was careless and had no idea. I really dont know and have stopped trying to understand women. I just enjoy these occasions when they happen. Its especially good when its someone the least you expect.
Old 12-20-2019, 12:29 PM

Default Helping a friend

A new woman had started working where I did and she was very pretty. One day we were in the break room at the same time and she mentioned that she had seen me running some mornings. It turns out we live in the same neighborhood. She was renting the house from a couple who divorced. She said that she had some pictures she needed to hang to make the place her own, but she was afraid she would damage the walls. I told her that I could help her and she said just drop by some time. I had to go out of town that day and was gone for a week. When I got back it was a Saturday and I thought about her. I didn't have anything special to do so I walked over to her house. I didn't know her number so I couldn't call. I rang the door bell and I was about to leave it took so long for her to answer. She was wearing a thick terry cloth robe. She told me she had been in the shower.

I asked if she still needed the help with hanging the pictures and she said yes. She took me in the kitchen and gave me a cup of coffee and said she would be right back. She was gone just a few minutes and when she came back she had on a short tight dress. The first thing I noticed it was nice and tight and I didn't see a panty line. She told me she had to meet someone, but didn't want to miss getting the pics up. I finished my coffee and we went to the living room she had a short ladder and some tools along with a large picture. I held the pic up and marked where it needed to go I was on the ladder so she squatted down in the floor to get the hangers and the hammer. I had the perfect viewing angle when I looked down she was not wearing panties. After that I saw her multiple times some of the time she would have one leg down and one up and I could even see her bush was made into landing strip. I don't think she knew what I was seeing and I hated she had to leave, but the fact she was in a hurry gave me all those views.
Old 12-20-2019, 06:15 PM

Thanked 26,525 Times in 1,273 Posts

About 10 years ago I was setting up a network in an office, many of the employees were attractive young woman. My knee was in a brace from a fall, so I could get around, but I wasn't able to get under desks to pull wire. The boss asked one of the interns to help me so I could get them running as quickly as possible. The intern was a cute young lady in a fairly short skirt, I'm thinking I hope this isn't a problem. The first workstation I was setting up, the wire I needed was under the desk, the intern said "I'll get it", she got on her hands and knees to crawl to the wire and I got the full monty, I even sort of gasped, she was full commando. Funny thing was she apologized, "oh, I'm sorry, I think I embarrassed you."

We made a grabber out of a yardstick and a paper clip, I didn't want to lose the job because I was looking up a hottie's skirt, although I have lost jobs for worse reasons.
Old 12-21-2019, 04:31 PM

Thanked 3,135 Times in 254 Posts
Default Does sheer-crotch panty hose count?

When I was in the service I saw the pussies of many female officers. Uniform regs required them to wear hose, and several that I knew just used so-called "nude" pantyhose, sheer completely up to the waist. You could see the lips of the ones who shaved, otherwise you saw their pubes flattened out under the sheer nylon. The best views were always in the summer, when the prescribed uniform was whites, which let the light in.
Old 11-09-2021, 10:49 AM

Thanked 26,525 Times in 1,273 Posts

I got a summer job as a car valet at Commander's Palace in New Orleans in late 60's. Skirts were short then and if you held the ladies door open while she slid out, chances were about 50/50 of a flash, rarely bare, but it happened. I used to trade stories with my buddy who sold shoes at Thom McAnn, he may have had a better job than mine.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2021, 02:56 PM

Default After swimming

After swimming, about 8 years ago, my wife and hot friend took the kids into hot friend's bedroom to shower with them.
I took a quick shower in another bathroom, got dressed and sat down in the kitchen drinking a beer.

I didn't think anything of this until i noticed that the door of the bedroom was opened and I had a clear view from the kitchen.

The door was between the bathroom and the bed. I couldn't see either of them, but i could see if anyone passed from the bathroom to the bedroom.

To my surprise, a few minutes later, someone walked by, butt naked, stopped to grab something from a dresser and continued to the bedroom. I saw everything there was to see for about 5 seconds and then my brain said: "that was not my wife!"

I told them both a few weeks later over some beers. Wife just laughed. Hot friend was shy, but she seemed to like the idea that i had seen her naked.

A few months later, I wanted to keep the subject alive, so i returned the favor.
Same scenario, but instead of going to the kitchen to get a beer, i just stayed in hot friend's kid's room naked with the door just an inch opened pretending to be dressing after taking a shower.
She saw the door was not closed and just walked in to find me naked. She laughed, and apologized, but i said "it's ok. Who cares. We're like family and I have seen you naked too"

That got me into her "you-have-already-seen-me-naked" club. It has given me several benefits over the years, but I'm still waiting for skinnydipping.
Old 11-18-2021, 06:00 AM

Thanked 4,660 Times in 559 Posts
Default Yes, often...

Yes, often... Surely!

I had a hot experience when my kids were little. We went swimming at the indoor pool, and since my wife was on a business trip at the time, I took the three kids to a so-called family changing room.

When the kids started to change, a woman, almost a young girl, about 22, 23, came in with her two daughters. They were so small that she still had to change them herself.

After that was done, she unashamedly - why even in a family cabin - took off her sweater, pants, and then bra and panties as well. She was very pretty and I watched with interest. Sweet little breasts, a patch of pubic hair, the column to guess...

She saw my looks, laughed and said, "Well you too!".

I also undressed and was glad that my penis was not standing at the sight. However, when she looked at my cock, it quickly became bigger and I quickly put on my swim trunks.

"We girls have it better," she laughed, "with us you can't see it when we're excited. At most on our nipples..."

In the evening in bed I imagined it all again and what my hand did then, you can imagine...
Old 11-18-2021, 03:10 PM

Sitting at a table at college I looked up to the second floor and there was a girl wearing very baggy shorts that allowed us to all the way up her shorts and we got a clear view of everthing. Wish I would have had my phone out to take a picture of her sweet shaved pussy.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to IWFQM For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2021, 05:56 AM

Thanked 34,487 Times in 1,850 Posts
Default It's not always a good thing!

One of my sisters-in law. I was doing a bit of electrical work for them and she was still in her (t-shirt) nightie and cleaning.

She's a little dumpling but has tits like beach balls and I'd love to see them out but what I got when I went to find her was a view from the rear as she was bending over in the bathroom showing what looked like a badly-packed kebab between her thighs!!

I don't like a messy minge at the best of times and was totally traumatised by the sight!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p

1m:49s