Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-28-2019, 12:01 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Wife’s lingerie

We had a problem with our cable tv service so they sent a tech today. While he was trouble shooting he asked to see our second tv which happens to be in our bedroom. The tv is in our armoire behind some doors. Also behind the door are two drawers. One holds Lisa’s lingerie and one has her every day bras and panties. The design of these two drawers is such that the drawer fronts let you see into the drawers. So as the tech was hooking up his test equipment to the cable line, we both could see what was obviously lingerie.

Definitely low key but still gave me a thrill.
Old 06-29-2019, 03:37 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default That special moment

I've hesitated posting this for some time, but I think it fits the subject.

Guys, remember when we were in upper teens and twenties. When trying for "Second base" or more, making out like crazy, then hands start wandering to those special places on her body. You are thinking/hoping that she doesn't stop you from going any further.

Then it happens - you venture a little further and put your hand between her thighs. That very moment when she spreads her legs a little allowing your hand to caress her inner thigh.

That very key moment - it was a "Massive thrill" knowing that she was going to let you go further than you ever had with her. I can remember a few girls I was with that I can clearly recall that magic moment.

Aside from that I can also clearly recall that moment when this particular gal lowered her mouth toward my cock for the first time. Although this moment may not be considered a low key event.
Old 06-30-2019, 01:57 PM

Default Thrill coming from fear of being caught

@Ripstar1 Your story brings back many memories. One GF who had just turned 16 and I would make out on the couch in the living room. Her parents were upstairs in bed and it would be somewhere before or after midnight. I would have her bra unhooked, and parties off and we would be getting hot without going all the way as she was a "good Catholic girl". I was always surprised at how far we went with her parents just a few steps away. Sometimes I had her blouse unbuttoned and I wondered how fast she could dress if one of her parents would suddenly come down the stairs. Needless to say I was excited but worried at the same time. We eventually broke up and she told me why, I had to laugh. She said they liked me too much.

Last edited by sammy15; 06-30-2019 at 01:59 PM. Reason: @Ripstar1
Old 07-01-2019, 08:39 AM

Thanked 16,228 Times in 1,127 Posts

My wife, back when we met and even now in her 40s, has a real thing about messing around when her parents are near-by, enjoying the idea of getting caught by them, especially by her mother. She has never said it directly, but she has hinted at how much she would love if her mom caught us. (Her mom has seen us do some things, but it wasn't getting caught; it was just doing things with her around). But the things my wife allows us to do when her parents are just around a corner or sleeping in the bed next to us while sharing a hotel room...
Old 07-01-2019, 05:57 PM

Thanked 5,597 Times in 357 Posts

Been there, done that too! Albeit not with the mrs, but with an ex during university.

I posted about her here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...02&postcount=5

(Jeez, over 9 years ago!)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2019, 09:02 AM

Thanked 1,401 Times in 49 Posts

We recently attended an outdoor barbecue at a family member's house. This family member has a pool in the backyard which is the big attraction at his place. He told us ahead of time to bring our swimsuits.

When we arrive, there are about 20 other people there, basically consisting of our older relatives (in their 40's and 50's) and their friends.

My two young sons pester my wife about getting in the pool and she finally agrees. A quick description of the wife: late 30's, fit and voluptuous, and tan now in the summer.

She changes and comes out into the yard in her bikini and I could suddenly sense that most of our older relatives and their friends were suddenly 'noticing' her. Her bikini is an appropriate two-piece, but it does show off her boobs and plump ass. They would occasionally walk up to the pool to talk to her, and she said she felt slightly awkward looking up at these nicely dressed men, while she was roughly at knee-level in a bikini. A couple of times my younger son had to use the bathroom, which meant that my wife had to leave the pool and walk past the group in just her bikini. I discreetly noticed quite a few eyes on her at that point.

The owner of the house is also a low-key perv, who has told me in the past that he likes having the pool in order to check out the women who show up (including several neighbors and his daughter's friends), and I know he was getting an eyeful. Either way, my wife liked the notion of being on display, because as soon as we put the kids to bed, she was in a horny mood, and wound up blowing me on her knees before a good fuck.
Old 07-03-2019, 07:12 PM

Thanked 5,597 Times in 357 Posts

Here's a different story that feels low key to me...

One summer during uni, my gf (now mrs) and another girl shared a tiny two-bedroom flat. When I say tiny, it made us laugh as it was totally clear that it was once a one bedroom flat and that the landlord had simply put a partition wall in the middle of that bedroom. Thus it was now a "two bedroom" flat, albeit both rooms could only fit a single bed and hadn't room for much else. Still, the things you can put up with when you're a college student and have a hot girlfriend...

As a couple we were paranoid about the wall and the fact that it didn't provide much sound-proofing. That whole summer we never shagged at night-time, if our flat mate was in her bed. We still managed plenty, either during the day time or if she was gone out for the evening.

One such night, she headed out with some friends and we made the most of having the flat to ourselves. ;-) Later on, sometime after 3am I was woken by the noise of her coming back in. However, she clearly was not alone! She'd scored! I lay there awake, but pretty much unable to move as I was stuck between my gf and the wall on our single bed and wondered where this was going. Sure enough, she ended up inviting this chap into her bedroom and, presumably because of being drunk, didn't seem to care about the lack of soundproofing!

Between moans from her and the squeaking bed, it's clear they were shagging. I lay there listening to them, wondering if I should wake my gf... You'd think I'd have woken her straight away but 1. she always bangs on about loving her sleep and finding it hard to get back to sleep if she's woken during the night and 2. we had shagged just a couple of hours before. So I didn't.

However, just as the couple 'next door' were clearly reaching the moment of finishing (which took all of about 5 minutes btw) the next thing I felt was my lady having a full-on shuddering orgasm! Turned out she'd been awake for the last few minutes also, listening to them and (again) not wanting to wake me! She hadn't even rubbed herself though, I would have noticed, it was simply the horniness of hearing her friend shagging that send her over the edge.

Anyway, I'm going to put this in the low key thread as, even though we both now knew we were awake, for the various reasons mentioned above, we both decided not to do anything further and to try to get back to sleep. Still, we always had it as a sexy story to refer back to afterwards!
Old 07-04-2019, 04:19 PM

Default That body

A couple of times my younger son had to use the bathroom, which meant that my wife had to leave the pool and walk past the group in just her bikini. I discreetly noticed quite a few eyes on her at that point.

I am sure that body looks great in a bikini.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Plainlover2002 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2019, 12:55 PM

Default Swimsuit without padding

I recently bought my wife a reversible swimsuit. When I purchased it online, my hope was that it would show her nipples at the pool. My wildest imagination was blown when she actually wore to the pool at the hotel. Since the swimsuit is reversible, it meant it did not have any padding in the bra. My wife has 36dd and large dark areolas. It was a pink swimsuit so when she wore it, I could see her dark areolas when I looked closely. At that point I was definitely excited already. But the highlight was when she got into the pool and her swimsuit got wet. Basically her areolas and nipples were fully visible. She didn’t know how much it was showing. But I kept looking at her tits and so did a few other guys. We stayed for a bit and then got out. When she walked out of the pool, everyone got a good look at those big dark areolas. Definitely money well spent on that swimsuit.
Old 07-16-2019, 02:26 AM

Thanked 1,100 Times in 51 Posts
Default In the pool

We lived for a time in an apartment building that had a pool located between two apartment buildings. The way it was laid out was the first building, a parking area, the pool, another parking area, and then another apartment.
I was not a big pool person, but is was summer and she wanted to take a swim and she didnt want to go alone, so I went with her. When we for there we were the only ones there. The pool was pretty big for the size of the apartments, and about 16 apartments had a really great view of the pool and another 30 could see what was going on. As we played the pool, she tried to get me to swim across the pool as she swam from place to place. As an incentive, she would get to one place and pull down the top of her bikini exposing underwater one, or both breasts. She would stay that way until I would swim up to her and then suck on her exposed breast as I would finally get to her. We did this maybe several dozen times. I am not sure if anyone was watching us, but it was a great thrill to maybe be caught and to hopefully show her beautiful breasts to others.

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019