Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-22-2016, 02:28 PM

The females in my wife's family tended to either of two extremes: One side's heavy, busty, and brown-haired. The other, thin (except for wide hips), small-chested, blue-eyed, and blonde. My wife is of the latter type, whilst her mother and sister were of the former.

Never saw the SIL nude; she was extremely shy, with a learning disability that made her very self-concious. For all the years I knew her (she passed away in her mid 50's, sadly), I never saw her without a bra (albeit a very well filled one). On trips, the three of us shared rooms, but she never let anything show.

My wife, on the other hand, is an "A" cup on one side and absolutely flat (just a small nipple) on the other. She's very self-concious, so she is always covered up. As my wife and her sister got separate bedrooms about the time puberty hit, my wife believed her sister never knew of her breast size discrepancy. So, she never let her sister see her without a bra. At the same time, I wasn't going to try to get a look at my SIL, because that would really hurt my wife's feelings (let me put it this way: I had my hands in my wife-to-be's pussy a long time before I got into her bra). She stills feel an inferiority complex about her boobs and my sneeking a peek at her sister would've really hurt her feelings.

I did get to see my MIL's boobs, but not in a good way. Late in life, she developed dementia. We were at the hospital, with her in the bed and one of us sitting on each side of her. I turned my head to talk to her and found myself facing a large, brown nipple just inches from my nose – my wife, on the other side, had a similar view! Unbeknownst to us, my MIL had pulled off her top whilst we were sitting there. That's how I know my wife's small, pale nipples are nothing like her Mother's (which were probably like her sister's, given the rest of their similarities).
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to filbert1953 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2016, 09:40 AM

My wife has an older sister and a younger sister and I've seen enough through slips, accidental walk-ins and unintentionally see-through clothing to see that although all three of them have quite different body types and breast shapes, they all three have basically identical nipples. Dark-colored, silver-dollar sized. My wife has the smallest boobs of the trio.
Old 04-26-2016, 07:07 PM

Thanked 84,463 Times in 2,947 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamamatt33 View Post
My wife has an older sister and a younger sister and I've seen enough through slips, accidental walk-ins and unintentionally see-through clothing to see that although all three of them have quite different body types and breast shapes, they all three have basically identical nipples. Dark-colored, silver-dollar sized. My wife has the smallest boobs of the trio.
You are equating nipples with the areolas (sp) - they are not the same thing
Old 04-27-2016, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barmixer View Post
You are equating nipples with the areolas (sp) - they are not the same thing
I'm aware. Thanks for the correction.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bamamatt33 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2016, 12:59 AM

Smile

Related to this post https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...15&postcount=1... More about sister in law to be, "Mary", and her summer vacation hijinks.

Laura, my fiancée, has no false modesty for sure, but Mary is just hilarious. She does not care who sees her boobs, I have no other way to say it.

We would just spend time at the beach cottage swimming and hanging out on the beach, and then when we got tired, the wine and cheese and all that would come out. We'd go back to the cottage half plastered and the night would only be starting. Irish drunks with class. Expensive taste, actually.

All these cottages had outdoor showers, usually in the rear, so you didn't track sand and salt inside. They were usually a small wood cabin, very bare bones, concrete or plank floor with a drain, hooks on the wall, maybe a small bench. If possible, many of them had an open top which made for an AMAZING shower experience in the warm late day sun.

Usually, there would be a concrete or stone paved sitting area with table and chairs and a grill out back too, and a clothesline for towels and wet bathing suits. I was hanging out behind the cottage with ice cold Pinot Grigio when I heard Mary call from the shower...

"Oh shit..."
"What?" I called back
"Laura? Is Laura out here?"
"No I think she went inside."
"Oh...Ok. Yeah. I forgot my towel. Could you bring it over to me?"
"Sure."

I got Mary's towel off the line and she had the door open a crack, watching to see when I would be there with her towel. When I got there, she opened the door a bit more, water still running, long auburn hair dripping, she stuck her head out. Instead of "modestly" hiding and just sticking out her arm, she smiled and said "thanks", her wet C-cup boobs on full display. I smiled back and when she closed the door, I shook my head and laughed to myself. Unbelievable.

Last edited by pjbeachfun; 05-02-2016 at 01:10 AM.
Old 05-12-2016, 10:27 PM

Thanked 4,419 Times in 243 Posts
Default MOTHER/DAUGHTER WITH SIMILAR FIGURES

I told this story before of a sister-in-law who had an 18 y/o daughter. The SIL was and is a quite pretty woman with medium-brown hair and a firm and fairly petite body, with tiny titties, and numerous times over the years I saw her nipple easily down bras with stiff padded cups, nightgowns, and loose bathing suits. Never completely topless.

One Thanksgiving weekend, my SIL was sitting at the kitchen table talking with other relatives, and I was standing behind her talking to them also. She was wearing a scooping top, and I instinctively looked down and once again her stiff padded bra was gapping open, and I could see her little titty and medium-dark areola and eraser-sized nipple, now soft (I’ve seen them stiff and long before).

Then just a few minutes later, twenty tops, I was standing over her daughter. She was also a slender brunette, though her hair wasn’t the exact same texture, it was thicker and somewhat curlier. I looked down her scooping top, and into her stiff padded bra, and saw a similar small pale tit with small brown areola. A mom-daughter downblouse within a few minutes. There were similarities between their tits and nipples, but perhaps nothing one wouldn’t expect with two slender A cup brunettes.

Although I never did see either one completely bottomless, the first day that I met my SIL, a few minutes after she leaned over in a food line and let me see her nipple for the first time, she was sitting on a couch across from me wearing shorts (it was a warm summer day), and I got a look up her shorts and spotted some dark brown pubic hair peeking out. On at least one other occasion, at a beach on a family vacation, she was wearing a tight on-piece bathing suit, and a tuft of medium brown pubic hair, all one even color, stuck out of her bathing suit crotch outside in good daylight.

And many years later on another family vacation, her daughter spread her legs in a bikini and I got a glimpse of similar colored but a little more thick and wiry pubic hair.
Old 05-15-2016, 01:50 PM

Thanked 6,407 Times in 248 Posts
Default GF and Her Weird Mom

When I was in college I had a girlfriend who lived in another state. I'd saved money to go spend Christmas with her and her family one year. My gf was tall, about 5'11" with long auburn hair and a very pretty face. She had very small boobs, with small nipples and areola which, given her long trunk looked out of proportion but still pretty. Her waist was nice and she had wide hips. She had a beautiful bush the color of her hair, long legs and strong calves. Overall she was a beautiful young lady.

I slept in their basement and would go up to the second floor where their main bathroom was to clean up. During the week I was there my GF would go to her job by 8:00am, her father was a college dean and always left by 7:00am. She had a younger sister and brother who were visiting relatives for the holiday. Her mom worked for the city government and was always gone by 9:00.

I would usually hang downstairs, my GF coming in to say good morning and goodbye, until I knew everyone was gone then go upstairs to clean up. The second morning I went up into the bathroom, started the shower and got in. Now, her mom was one of those really intelligent types but could sort of get lost in her own thoughts. I think that was the case when she opened the shower curtain and, nude, step into the tub (it was a tub shower) and then looked at me trying to figure out what was going on. All soapy I asked her if she wanted me to finish my shower later. She kind of shook her head and said no, to finish and she'd get hers later. She got out and left the bathroom.

I stood there and had got a very good look at her body. It was almost as if I was looking at my GF's body except 25 years in the future. While my GF boobs were perky but small, her's were small but saggy and empty (3 kids I guess) but her nipples were quite hard (I attributed to the cold air outside the shower). Her hips were wide like my GF and she had a black bush that looked like there was a bit of gray. When she got out I watched her ass which was fatter and saggier than my GF's. When I turned around back to the water I realized I had an erection.

So I rubbed one out there in the shower and then worried about seeing my GF mother after that (she didn't really like me too much). While she acted weird around me that usual nothing was ever said. Even though she really wasn't a looker, I had developed a thing for wanting to fuck her for a couple of months after. During the rest of my visit my GF and I would take her car to go out and usually end up parking somewhere and fucking. I couldn't get enough of looking at my GF naked and thinking about her mom.

Last edited by Sparkinator; 05-15-2016 at 01:51 PM. Reason: Added title
Old 05-15-2016, 06:06 PM

Thanked 4,419 Times in 243 Posts

Quote:
she opened the shower curtain and, nude, step into the tub (it was a tub shower) and then looked at me trying to figure out what was going on. All soapy I asked her if she wanted me to finish my shower later. She kind of shook her head and said no, to finish and she'd get hers later. She got out and left the bathroom.
Do you think it's possible that she was trying to seduce you?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2016, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by George VI View Post
Do you think it's possible that she was trying to seduce you?
All sorts of things ran through my head afterward. I was even afraid she'd tell her husband that I'd caused it but that didn't happen. I think my infatuation of lust that followed had to do with wondering if she actually had wanted to fuck but backed out. At one point I thought I'd squandered a great opportunity by standing there like an idiot asking her if I should leave. However, the reality is that she was a bit of a serious space cadet and even though the shower was on just stepped inside with the intent of bathing her mind working on something from work. I think if there had been a motive we'd had plenty of opportunity to make it happen the rest of the week.

Thanks for the question.
Old 05-16-2016, 01:21 PM

Default Wife and Her Sister

I had it bad from my wife's sister from the moment I was first introduced to her. They are Puerto Rican and about 3 years apart in age. My wife has jet black hair, 34B boobs, nice butt and a beautiful thick black bush. Her sister is a bit of a bustier version of her, 2 inches taller, with long dark brown hair, but their faces have more shared and similar features than maybe some other siblings. Sometimes you just want to know how similar things are under the clothes and I especially wanted to know if her sister had as nice of a bush as my wife.

Her sister got married in Vegas and on the first day my wife and I went to the pool at the hotel. Her sister and fiance came down and joined us. I'd never seen her sister in a bathing suit and I could readily see she had the same problem my wife has as that she doesn't shave her bikini line when she wears her bikini. And, to my delight, I saw she had a nice treasure trail to her belly button but it was a bit darker than my wife's. They both jumped in the pool and I waited for them to come out. When they did I could see her sister had pubic hair sticking out of her bottoms (this happens to my wife, too) but that her sister's was as dark as hers, and from what I could see probably thicker.

Once they sat down I told my wife (girlfriend at the time) I needed to go up to the room, which I did, and proceeded rub couple out. Each time we see them (they live 5 miles away) I'm reminded of just how sexy my wife really is.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s