Old 05-10-2018, 11:50 PM

Thanked 25,437 Times in 2,689 Posts
Wink Ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger 1 View Post
Will Mrs Grits wank me please?

Mrs. Grits here,

Sorry, my hand can't reach that far thru the computer screen.. lol

And hubbys been gone since Tuesday, and I've been alone... sort of...except yesterday and today...lol....he'll be back on Sunday... Whats a horny girl too do till then ????

Attached Thumbnails
img20151009_21510553.jpg  
Old 05-11-2018, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Mrs. Grits here,

And hubbys been gone since Tuesday, and I've been alone... sort of...except yesterday and today...lol....he'll be back on Sunday... Whats a horny girl too do till then ????

Why don't you let us know....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frumgurl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2018, 03:45 AM

Default frum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frumgurl View Post
Why don't you let us know....

Not enough "thanks".... I figure no one is listening??
Attached Images

Last edited by GRITS; 05-11-2018 at 03:55 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 05-12-2018, 09:12 PM

Default Frumgurl & Ranger

[QUOTE=GRITS;2618698]Mrs. Grits here,

[/QUOTE.....Frumgurl wants to know..??... and I like to tell...!lol

Mrs. Grits here..

Hubbys away till Sunday as posted to Ranger, and whats a horny girl too do till her man returns??
Well, I invited "select" friends to stop by and console me in my lonely moments.. ( wink-wink..) while I just happen to be sitting around wearing -all white stockings, heels, and nightie , W/ black garters..
A "select" friend stopped by the other day to make me feel not-alone, so I let him reach under my white maribu trimmed nighty, to console me... he consoled me for about 4 hours that afternoon with his cock & cum ... good thing I wasn't wearing panties...

After he left, another "select " friend stopped by, but by then I told him I didn't need anymore lonely consoling??.... so we spent the next few hours fucking each other to death... I told him who just left a half hour ago, (my select friends all know each other), and he was ok w/ my sperm lubed pussy (sloppy seconds) when I climbed on top of him and slide his cock in me.... THEN my phone rang w/ hubbys ringtone!!.. I answered while impaled on his cock rocking back & forth, and told hubby what I was doing.."honey, your friends cock is under my nightie and in my pussy right now" "... he asked if he came yet?,.. I told him no.. BUT his other friend did earlier.. lol..... he was glad I was having fun.....

I told hubby to listen for a while.., & told my "select" friend , "do you like fucking me while my hubbys on the phone?"... that got him excited while I rode his cock, telling hubby how good his cock feels and more, until the "select" friend let loose a huge moaning sperm load in my pussy that gave me an orgasm too... I told hubby, "I can feel his warm sperm"... "now I have 2 guys sperm in my pussy"... Hubby laughed and told me to leave room for his when he gets home on Sunday... lol...a little more dirty talk and we hung up....
Then me & my "select " friend continued having really hot sex till midnight... I was left on the bed after he went home, cum full used by 2 guys... I slept with their sperm all night enjoying the feeling of it leaking out all night....

The next day, my girlfriend came over for a lezzy-fest... we did our usual cock-tease short- skirt shopping and bar cocktails in the tourist district in Nashville making sure our silky panties were exposed a few times while sitting & bending over...by accident!!!.. lol
Later that night us girls did what us girls do... orgasm after orgasm after orgasm, while eating ice cream & strawberries listening to 80s hair band CDs.

So far so good, while hubbys away. Today, Sat... I met up w/ friends from our "swing" group at their house for lunch.... we gave her husband a FFM afternoon... he really enjoyed being used by 2 women... and we did use him well!!... lol

So tonight I'm home alone, eating ice cream, and anticipating hubbys return tomorrow... he expects to be told all the gory details...

Attached Thumbnails
img20151009_21553449.jpg  
Old 05-14-2018, 10:33 AM

Default sl*t wife

Mr. Grits,

Came home from a trip yesterday to find sl*t wifes high heels in the air flopping around with 2 cocks impaled in her ass & pussy. She said " hello honey, I wanted to welcome you home w/ a special treat"... Well considering I was horny from my trip and up for some excitement, I joined in.... I asked a few questions, to find out,- the 3 of them have been fucking for 2 hrs already and they'd been pumping her full of cum in every hole so far...she was in stockings garters & heels looking like a married sl*t w/ cum on her stocking, several wet spots o the bed, looking pretty disheveled and used..... it got me hot!!

I waited/watched for them to continue their DP, and asked her, "what are you?".. she answered, " I;m you're dirty little wh*r*"...."and I know you like to watch"..... correct answers...………………………….I was telling the guys to fuck her hard and give her your load... then she started talking dirty to them, "fuck me in front of my husband !!"....."cum in me so he can watch you fill me with your hot sperm !!".... "show him what you've been doing to me for the last 2 hrs "...… then they both exploded their loads in her ass & pussy, and all 3 of them were moaning loud... the guys were yelling, "Here comes my hot juice"... &...."I'm cumming in your wife"..... WOW, IT WAS HOT TO WATCH!!..…………

When they pulled out, she knelt on the bed and let it all run out of her pussy & ass for me too see..... "look what they did to me !!".... I told her, "your a cummy sl*t mess "... she replied, "I know you like me messy".... then I pushed her back on the bed, got on top missionary, and shoved my cock hard in her slippery cum messy pussy, and rough fucked her while she was pulling on my nipples and telling me, ---"did you like watching me taking both there cocks at the same time?"...---. "does my pussy feel warm w/ their loads squishing around your cock?"....=== "they've been fucking me all day, I don't think theres room for your load in my pussy"..... so I pulled out my cum covered cock, and shoved it in her mouth and told her to suck their cum off my cock, and then exploded my load in her mouth... she sat up and dribbled it onto her nipples....now she really looked messy!!!

She layed back on the bed just enjoying the moment, and us guys were enjoying seeing how well fucked we made her look... she had cum leaking out of everywhere...….. then she said she wanted more??!!… she wanted more sex and cum and rough sex... we turned her over and tag teamed her doggy pulling her hair and head back calling her a dirty little sl*t.... she just kept telling us to fuck her and use her... so we did for 2 more hours we pumped our loads in her holes , even though her holes were leaking cum from being so full already...

What a great coming home surprise for me... what a great sex session for us all... by the end, she had one torn stocking, cum on the stockings & garter, 3 guys multi loads in her holes, cum on her tits and lips, and she never took her heels off.... what a woman..!!
The guys left, and I returned to the bedroom to find my wife layed out, legs & arms spread from exhaustion,, red swollen pussy lips, hard nipples, dripping cum..... She says, "WELCOME HOME HONEY"... and we laughed... She climbed on top of me cowgirl, and we fucked one more time, while she told me ALL the dirty things they did to her before I got home... I pumped another load in her and the flood gates opened and everyones cum pushed out as she orgasmed /contraction;;;

We took an intimate shower together, left the quest room in the mess it was, and went to bed in our room...……...Once she gets in these WILD moods, she can't stop...

Shes out shopping this morning in her usual short skirt outfits... I'm surprised she can walk after last yesterday.... and I hope she isn't leaking any left over cum in her panties & short skirt?... I often wonder if others only knew, seeing her out shopping, that her pussy probably still has 3 guys cum in it just behind her silky panties a few inches under her skirt??

Any questions?

Last edited by GRITS; 05-14-2018 at 10:47 AM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2018, 06:58 AM

Love the shirt. Man. Love the shirt. Did i say I love the shirt. That is so hot that she wore it out in public. This story is coming along very nice. Thanks for sharing.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-17-2018, 02:31 PM

Thanked 15,417 Times in 778 Posts
Default Wife sharing sites

Hey everyone. What white sharing sites do you use to share amateur photos of your wives? Tia
Old 05-17-2018, 03:24 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jds122567 View Post
Holy shit, she did it! After a few days of some serious sexting back and forth, my wife and her "friend" from the gym arranged for a meeting, only this time with no kids.

He wanted her to just come to his house, but she insisted they meet at a local park. She told him about this abandoned picnic area at a local park that was totally secluded. What he didn't know is there is also a small abandoned playhouse right there where i could watch in secret. The playhouse is set to be torn down, and no one is supposed to be in it anymore.
I got there about 20 mins ahead of my wife and this guy. So I'm standing in the run down playhouse, almost shaking I'm so nervous when i hear them coming up the trail. My wife seemed to be talking loudly, as if to warn me they were close. At the last second i was nearly in a panic that I'd be in a spot where i couldn't see them, but it turned out i had the perfect view through this little portal in the playhouse. I remember going there as a kid and playing pirates.. lol.
The first thing i see is her leading him by the hand from the narrow trail into the clearing, and i see she had this new tank top on and i wondered what she had on under it, as it was VERY loose fitting. She turned toward the bench that faced right where i was hiding in the playhouse and i got my answer as her left boob nearly popped out of the giant armhole of the top.
That's the moment i knew it was going to happen. No way she backs out if she's willing to wear that shirt with no bra. They sat on the bench together and talked for a few seconds, but i couldn't hear them. At one point i guess i shifted my weight and the floor beneath me creaked just a little. I swore it would give me away, but they were too focused on each other i suppose.
Just then he leaned over to kiss her. She was a little hesitant because i told her of all the things she can do with a guy, passionate kissing makes me a bit uncomfortable somehow. Something about the intimacy of it maybe. She let him kiss her briefly, and i saw his left hand disappear into the armhole of her top and start to massage her tit.
She leaned him back and stood up in front of him. He was looking at her crotch when they both laughed, presumably admiring her camel toe. She was wearing the same skin tight pants she wore the night they met at the gym, and they joked at how they always gave her camel toe. Then she put her thumbs into both sides of her top and pulled them together showing him both tits. He reached up and kinda pawed at them, not very gentle lol. Then she knelt down and rubbed his cock thru his shorts. His hard on was pretty evident.
After about a minute maybe, she pulled them down, and out popped his rock hard dick. It was a little smaller than i was expecting, but was a nice shape and clearly groomed (guess he figured he do some man-scaping for this). She held it in her right hand examining it closely as she stroked it. Then suddenly it was in her mouth. I was already jerking off, and shot my first load the second his dick hit her lips.
I stayed hard, so as she began to slowly suck up and down his shaft, i started rubbing my cock again. He was trying to reach down and grab her tits as she worked, but it wasn't working. Not the smoothest guy... lol. She quickened her pace up and down his cock, and was cupping snd squeezing his balls. He'd leaned his head back and closed his eyes. I knew he was ready to cum.
Suddenly his hips bucked forward a little lifting his butt off the bench. At that point i knew he was coming in her mouth. He shuddered like 6 or 7 times, each time adding more cum to her mouth.
As she let his cock slide out of her mouth, some of his cum dribbled down her chin and down his shaft to his balls. That's when i came again.
I figured the show was over, but just then she stood up, leaned over him, and let his cum run out of her mouth into his! She fucking snowballed him!! I don't think he expected it, but he didn't seem to mind. I didn't see him spit it out.
She then grabbed his shirt and wiped her chin with it, and did the same to his chin and cock. She stood up and said, "Ready?" and held out her hand. He stood up, pulled his shorts up over his still mostly hard dick, and took her hand. She led him back to the trail and they were gone...

She told me later he was begging to fuck her in his car, or at his house, but she told him no, they could come back to the park in a few days..
Attached pic is from a few days ago and is of her in the same tank top she wore to meet him...
Great story - love the way we live it with you! Thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to solva193 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2018, 07:34 PM

Thanked 21,501 Times in 1,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jds122567 View Post
While OCC was down, a lot has happened with my wife. The sexting with her friend from the gym really got going, and they decided to meet back at the park last Thursday morning. It was supposed to rain that day, but he was so horned up for her that he didn't care.

Here's how it unfolded. (Everything in [ ] is stuff i added in that my wife filled me in on later)

<snip>
Unfortunately we found out a day or so later that he had lied about being divorced and actually still married. My wife was pretty upset by that and I'm not sure she'll be willing to try again, certainly not with the guy from the gym...
Just clicking thanks isn't enough for that hot story! The thought of her walking naked back to the car just put me over the edge!

DR

Last edited by DRDavenport; 05-23-2018 at 07:39 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s