uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Original Photos & Videos > The Ladies of OCC
Login
or
Register

Old 08-23-2014, 09:05 PM

Thanked 2,433 Times in 235 Posts
Default Hello. I'm Anne.

I was very hesitant to show my photos here as we were on other sites and have received some very discouraging comments. Finally, I got up the courage two nights ago and had my husband take some photos special for this forum. I can never show my face as I am afraid that I would be too easily recognized given my profession so please understand. It is a huge turn-on to think that there are those who will view my photos and movies that might actually know who I am, get off while viewing me, and have no idea that it's me Let's keep it a mystery
I am a voluptuous woman with a very hairy pussy and a sexy, large clit. Even though many are repulsed by a plus sized, hairy woman who doesn't shave or wax, I feel empowered by it knowing that I am comfortable with who I am.
I love being voyeured by my husband and is such a turn on to know that he may be secretly watching me or recording me, whether in the shower or masturbating. He has amassed quite a collection of photos and videos of me and I am actually turned on when I watch myself, especially in movies that show me taking myself to orgasm. I (we) hope that those of you who also share your own personal photos and videos here will love and appreciate what I will upload on this forum.

Anne
Attached Thumbnails
!20140821_203724.jpg   !20140821_203717.jpg  

!20140821_202715.jpg   !20140707_193122.jpg  

!20140215_101749-DWM.jpg   !DSC03454-LC.jpg  

The Following 75 Users Say Thank You to paratrooper92 For This Useful Post:
Adylad5769, aguyfromhampton, AMXciter, anomalous_anon, Areolaman1, arizona27, beem530i, blackesteyes, Brewmaster95060, Brian40h, Camerman4fun, curly804, deepwater2506, denie, DRDavenport, eduardo88, emarmiro, exloverboy, exotic_echo, fireballxl5, flashing, flashjohn, flirtingthatsall, fuzzy121, fzybny, Hard4Dayz, HBashbe, Hummer52boi, ingrid_vdh, Iron280, jellyworm, jimmy carter, john78, justaguy2, leonf1, Licsalot56, M.gomaa, mastic, maxinel, MBolan, medifile, mindoiler, ModelT-MsDollie, mojo19, movalrats, Mudbug, naturalgardener, navigate, north.uk.cpl, Norway46, nudieman, ohioguy4fun, ombladon99, outlawrichard, poosnip, raysallx, richyguitar, rick1501, Sails, sass111111, Sparky 45, spirouman44, stevek68, stiv837, Strato1973, tainted, The_Watcher, tonz42, wvcpl4fun, wwwddd, xXroninXx, yb2006, yngprofmale4u, zeroexo, zeuren
Old 08-23-2014, 09:33 PM

Thanked 9,787 Times in 2,009 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paratrooper92 View Post
I was very hesitant to show my photos here as we were on other sites and have received some very discouraging comments. Finally, I got up the courage two nights ago and had my husband take some photos special for this forum. I can never show my face as I am afraid that I would be too easily recognized given my profession so please understand. It is a huge turn-on to think that there are those who will view my photos and movies that might actually know who I am, get off while viewing me, and have no idea that it's me Let's keep it a mystery
I am a voluptuous woman with a very hairy pussy and a sexy, large clit. Even though many are repulsed by a plus sized, hairy woman who doesn't shave or wax, I feel empowered by it knowing that I am comfortable with who I am.
I love being voyeured by my husband and is such a turn on to know that he may be secretly watching me or recording me, whether in the shower or masturbating. He has amassed quite a collection of photos and videos of me and I am actually turned on when I watch myself, especially in movies that show me taking myself to orgasm. I (we) hope that those of you who also share your own personal photos and videos here will love and appreciate what I will upload on this forum.

Anne
Hi Anne, I'm delighted to see that you finally made it to my favorite Forum.
Just so that you know... only paying members (One Pass Holders) and people that have been approved as
Ladies of OCC members can post comments. Therefore, you can be assured that you will not be getting
negative comments here. We Moderators constantly keep up with this Forum and do not approve of negative
replies to any post from our Ladies.

I would suggest that everyone read this "Sticky": https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=15307

That's a Great first set and I'm looking forward to many, many more.

Mudbug

The Forum rules can be found here: Rules

If you like the post... CLICK THANKS!

Last edited by Mudbug; 08-23-2014 at 09:43 PM. Reason: added link to sticky
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mudbug For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2014, 10:40 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Welcome Anne. As Mudbug wrote we are all here to have fun and enjoy whatever other members wish to share.
Paratrooper thanks for bringing Anne into the group and hopefully together you can share your lovely wife.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2014, 10:59 PM

Thanked 5,532 Times in 245 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelT View Post
Welcome Anne. As Mudbug wrote we are all here to have fun and enjoy whatever other members wish to share.
Paratrooper thanks for bringing Anne into the group and hopefully together you can share your lovely wife.
well said welcome to OCC
Old 08-23-2014, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelT View Post
It's me, the wife that wants to try this website and hopefully receive some uplifting comments. My husband is happy to oblige
I asked him to put an animated image together of my pussy as it pulsates during my orgasm. I am amazed (and turned on) by the sight of the pussy muscles that involuntarily twitch and pulsate rhythmically when a woman cums and hope you all like what mine looks like in this repeating animation. I have also included a wide angle screenshot of that masturbation session that shows more of my body.
I am hoping that there are those of you out there who will take the time and also record a nice closeup of your wife's pulsating pussy during her climax for me to see.
Attached Thumbnails
MyPulsatingPussy2.gif   !Wand-Mast.jpg  

Old 08-24-2014, 12:47 AM

Thanks for coming to this site! Your clit is something to behold or lick or kiss or fondle...just can't find the right word!
But I love it! I hope see lots more of you!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to exotic_echo For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2014, 10:24 AM

I'm thinking of having my husband record and upload a video of me masturbating and cumming that will most definitely show how strong my pussy pulsates during my orgasm.
Your sexy comments and kind words will inspire me to not only do this but will give me some things to fantasize about as well
Let the encouragement begin!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to paratrooper92 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2014, 10:52 AM

Thanked 9,787 Times in 2,009 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by paratrooper92 View Post
I'm thinking of having my husband record and upload a video of me masturbating and cumming that will most definitely show how strong my pussy pulsates during my orgasm.
Your sexy comments and kind words will inspire me to not only do this but will give me some things to fantasize about as well
Let the encouragement begin!
A video is a great idea!
I for one just love the way a woman's body reacts
during orgasm. It feels so great when I'm deep inside
her and those muscle contractions begin. It feels
like she is "milking" my "tool" to get every drop out of me.

Keep the posts coming. I'm enjoying them all!

Mudbug

The Forum rules can be found here: Rules

If you like the post... CLICK THANKS!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mudbug For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2014, 12:47 PM

Thanked 5,795 Times in 1,218 Posts
Default I would LOVE to see that!

My wife is a plus size and won't let me photograph her anymore. It makes me sad because I think she's beautiful! It makes me happy to see that you're willing to pose and share yourself with us!
I think you'll find an appreciative audience here at OCC!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sparky 45 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2014, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosleenlove View Post
well said welcome to OCC
Thank you so much. I am very anxious to hear more of your positive feedback on my photos and videos. You have some hot stuff as well
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to paratrooper92 For This Useful Post:

Tags
bbw, big tits, girls, hairy mature, women

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s