photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-22-2014, 07:40 PM

Thanked 5,179 Times in 365 Posts
Default Ever seen a friend's wife naked and he doesn't know?

I once watched my best friend's wife showering through a crack in the next cubicle to me at a camp ground.. he has no idea to this day.
Old 05-23-2014, 04:17 PM

Thanked 4,432 Times in 269 Posts
Default Hairy pussy.

Back in the mid eighties I used to go fishing with a good friend of mine on his boat. He invited my wife and I to go tubing with him and his wife. My wife had to work so it was just the three of us. We did some fishing and not having much luck, we gave up and decide to go tubing. In case anyone doesn't know what tubing is, it is pulling a large inner tube behind a boat with a person riding on the inner tube. His wife got on the tube and made it about a hundred yards till she fell off. His wife is nothing special to look at , she is tall , skinny with long brown hair, and almost no tits, and is very religious. She was wearing a white shirt that buttoned up the front and a pair of loose blue jean shorts. After she fell off the tube she couldn't pull herself back in the boat, so trying to be a hero I got out of the boat cupped my hands together, and she used my hands as a step. She was still having trouble getting back in the boat so I lifted her up and she fell on her back in the boat with her legs spread. I could see up the legs of her shorts and could see her pussy, her pubic hair was about five inches long, and being wet it clung to her thighs. She had the hairiest pussy I have ever seen. Her white shirt and bra also became transparent from being wet, she had tiny brown nipples. She must have realized what I was seeing , she made my friend go back to the boat launch, and that was the end of our day of boating. I never told my friend what I saw, but I still get hard when I think about it, even if she wasn't much to look at.
Old 05-24-2014, 06:13 PM

Thanked 5,179 Times in 365 Posts

I remember thinking if I should be a gent and not look. I'm not, so i did, for long time...
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2014, 06:34 PM

Thanked 11,602 Times in 1,778 Posts

Scouty, we've camped all of our lives and never been to a co-ed shower house. I'd looked too! Some were separate rooms along a row but they were all with solid walls and regular house type doors.
Even the men's campground showers never had peek-a-boo holes to look at other men. Thank God! Funny I've been to many nude beaches but the thought of a guy watching me shower is creapy!
My wife and I did often shower together in the men's shower houses later at nite. We'd sort of get caught but all any other guy got was hearing us talking.
As for the answer, NO! I can't keep quiet. i've always told my friends when I saw a wife naked or exposed. Mostly because they were all as kinky as us.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2014, 09:56 PM

Thanked 4,703 Times in 257 Posts
Default About 7

From what I can recall - I believe I have seen 7 of my friend's wives in either see-thru, topless and/or bottomless. Four or five of those were intentional. The two unintentional were cases where I was not voyeuring them - I teased both of the mates about how hot their SO's were undressed. One of the intentional ones was not intended for the husband to know and he doesn't. BTW I'm not a modest person - all the above wives have seen my "goods" and most of the husbands are aware of it. Heck most of them have been "seen" by my SO's and have seen my SO nude. Sheesh! Life is full of fun times!
Old 05-24-2014, 10:28 PM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

We went to a friend's house for dinner and they asked everyone to bring swimsuits to go in the hottub after. Well I got busy busy and forgot to bring mine, the hostess, Julie, a knockout, said she'd find a pair for me. Everyone else had changed, got drinks, and headed for the hottub, Julie and I were the only ones left in the house. She called me and said she found some trunks that would fit, I followed her into their bedroom, she handed them to me, I looked around for a place to change and Julie said, 'don't be such a prude".

She got undressed in front of me and I did the same, she said "don't tell Andre (her husband), he'd have a fit". Watching her I got a nice erection and she stared at at thoroughly. We finished, I gathered up my clothes and put them in a bathroom and we went out to the tub. We saw them a lot socially, Julie never said a word.

However, on the way home that night I told my wife what happened, she cracked up. She said "Julie has always kidded me that because you have such big hands and feet, that your cock must be huge. I guess she figured this was a way to find out".

For the record I hope she wasn't disappointed, I'm a little larger than average, but not huge, of course the wood didn't hurt.
Old 05-25-2014, 08:27 AM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 5,690 Times in 345 Posts

A lost challenge forced a friends wife to send me pics of herself.

Then we chatted all the time because of it, and I ended up sexting with her quite a bit.

He has no clue, and neither does any of our mutual friends.
Old 05-25-2014, 09:02 AM

Thanked 1,678 Times in 263 Posts
Default Topless

Was out of town visiting a friend. He (& his wife) and I (& a friend) went on a double date. When the we returned home, the ladies went into the bedroom (on the front side of the house. I needed to get my bag from the car. As I was walking back, I looked up and saw the bedroom widow with the lights on and curtains open. There were the two ladies, both with their tops off. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, but was too nervous about getting caught to stand and watch longer than 5 seconds or so. But it was a nice 5 seconds...
Old 05-25-2014, 10:57 AM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 541 Posts
Default Topless

My friend and his wife and my wife and I were at the beach. We were all in the ocean but the waves were pretty rough. My wife didn't like it so she went back to our umbrella. A few minutes later my friend went in to get a drink leaving his wife and me in the ocean. We got hit by a pretty good wave and went under. I came up first. His wife came up a moment later facing me about 5 feet away with her back to the shore. She didn't realize but her bikini top got shifted and one boob was completely exposed and the other nipple was peaking out. A few seconds later we got hit again. This time she stayed low in the water and said her top was messed up. She fixed it then we went in. I don't know if she realized the first wave exposed her or not but she never mentioned it and i didn't either.
Old 05-25-2014, 04:20 PM

Thanked 4,513 Times in 477 Posts
Default friends wife naked

Yes,because I have boned a couple of them in the past and the husbands of the two which are friends of mine never knew a thing and still dont.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s