photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-28-2019, 02:08 PM

Thanked 5,420 Times in 225 Posts

A couple of weeks ago I was showing a work colleague the key board I had bought to go with my Ipad I forgot that the lock screen has a photo of Tracy on a hay stack in sexy underwear. And also forgot that once unlocked it was a photo of her topless. Both photos shown below.

What make this worse is that the colleague lives next door to me. (since this we have both been made redundant) how ever I now know that every time he sees Tracy in the garden I know that he has seen her topless.
Attached Thumbnails
1637-8660.jpg   1637-8688.jpg  

Old 08-05-2019, 03:44 AM

Thanked 11,075 Times in 719 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
A couple of weeks ago I was showing a work colleague the key board I had bought to go with my Ipad I forgot that the lock screen has a photo of Tracy on a hay stack in sexy underwear. And also forgot that once unlocked it was a photo of her topless. Both photos shown below.

What make this worse is that the colleague lives next door to me. (since this we have both been made redundant) how ever I now know that every time he sees Tracy in the garden I know that he has seen her topless.
Maybe you need to change it to "I fap"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doublefister For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2019, 11:34 PM

I was showing pics of my drywall work to a friend but I was driving, so handed him the phone. He scrolled backwards at some point and went right into pics of my wife nude on a balcony with strangers we met at a bar on vacation (and swapped with). He basically said “oh wow “. I more or less told him he could keep scrolling if he wanted, which he sure did!
Old 09-24-2019, 06:30 AM

Thanked 3,631 Times in 264 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgn692000 View Post
I had just finished putting in new batteries in these Scooters and sent him a photo of them. Well, if you zoom in to the upper left there is a picture of wife topless. Now that is only if he zooms in.
That is awesome,I guess i'm not the only one that had done that,,I've posted photos of my workshop on other sites and and many times I'll have a pic just like that hanging up of the wife topless or nude and no one has ever said anything.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2021, 04:58 PM

Thanked 1,693 Times in 124 Posts

I had a bunch of nude pictures of my wife (now ex) on my laptop. Topless, fully nude and closeups of her pussy with toys inside. They were in a folder with her name on it right in the center of the screen. We were at a trade show in Vegas with a friend for a few days. He asked if he could borrow my laptop to see what there was to do in the area. He never said he looked at the folder but knowing him, there is no way he didn't. I think I should ask him about that.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Massguy70 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2021, 11:01 AM

Thanked 1,453 Times in 145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyTang View Post
This past Friday night, I got confirmation that my wife's picture (that I showed you in my earlier post) is still making rounds. During a gathering of friends and fellow teachers at our house, a student-teacher currently assigned to my wife's tenth grade English classes had a few too many beverages and told me he has the picture. He was not in the original group who received it when the mishap occurred. He wouldn't come off who sent it to him, but he went as far as showing it to me on his phone, as proof, and admitted he frequently looks at it when "making love to his hand" (his words). I told him to enjoy but keep it hush-hush. I find it thrilling this 22 year old college kid ogles my 36 year old wife's naked body whenever he wants, especially given they work so close to each other every day. I haven't decided though if I should tell my wife. She was really turned on by the initial exposure, but she probably figured everyone deleted it after the accident. Now, there's no telling who all has it and are looking / "using it" whenever they please. Opinions, please... should I tell her about her assistant's admission?
I confronted a somewhat similar issue with my sister, who is also a teacher. I stumbled across a pic on the Internet that I am 90% sure is her. Full frontal, face included.

Ok, so here's the big issue as I see it. If she's a teacher and you are in the US, she probably has a morals clause in her contract. Somebody might consider naked pictures of her floating around to be a violation of that clause and it could cost her her job. This is especially true if it gets loose among the students. Even if it isn't a violation of her morals clause, it could still really cause her problems if it gets loose in the student body.

I think she deserves to know that someone in the original group was indiscrete and that this has happened. It would be grossly unfair to leave her in ignorance so that someday this blindsides her. I told my sister for the same reason. She needs to know because of the threat to her job.

That assumes she needs or otherwise cares about her job. If she is not concerned about losing her job or having to find another one, the need is less imperative. But she would still deserve to know.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2021, 12:39 PM

Thanked 14,423 Times in 602 Posts

One of my former work colleagues and good friends sent me a picture of his newborn son, then seconds later another message saying "oops, please delete that, didn't realise my wife's tit was visible." I said "no problem" and promptly saved it. Obviously I've met and spoken to his wife too, before and after that.

Funny thing is though, that's about the third time I've been sent, or able to access in a friend's feed, a newborn-baby-with-mom photo that shows copious amounts of boob and even nipple over the years. I guess given what the moms have been through that's probably the last thing they're worrying about.

Maybe they're just getting the babies early into the habit of sharing their mealtime photos on Instagram!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to daveduchovny For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2021, 05:09 PM

I've shown many pics to friends over the years, sometimes 'unintentionally', but this time was 100% an accident.

The screen shape and UI on the newer iPhones means that if you take a screenshot of your camera roll, it's not always obvious that the thumbnail preview bar is visible at the bottom. It's easy to mistake it only being there because you're already looking at photos.

I wanted to send some photos of my new home office decor to a friend via WhatsApp and I knew how to get to them quickly in the iPhone 'Photos' app but finding them in the sharing window in WhatsApp would be a chore.

I screenshotted the handful of photos I needed, which gave me new copies that would appear in my 'Recent Photos' section on WhatsApp for instant sending.

I didn't realise my mistake and neither did I until about a week later my friend sent me a message saying that he forwarded the photos on to his wife so that she could see the job I'd done and she noticed the thumbnails of my wifes asshole in the screenshot.

She told him not to make it awkward and tell me, but he said he felt really bad not saying something in case I sent the pics on to someone else.

That's the sign of a good friend! I love knowing that he's seen what he's seen

I'm not sure of the rules for posting hardcore pictures in this sub-forum so I've made an example below. See the little thumbnails at the bottom? Image those are a progression of increasingly closer pics of my wifes asshole with a shiny buttplug peeking back at you
Attached Thumbnails
Y4N1DGl.jpeg  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rokitman For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2021, 08:16 PM

Thanked 5,577 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokitman View Post
I didn't realise my mistake and neither did I until about a week later my friend sent me a message saying that he forwarded the photos on to his wife so that she could see the job I'd done and she noticed the thumbnails of my wifes asshole in the screenshot.
Nice story rokitman. It reminded me of a very similar mistake I made once upon a time! (https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...&postcount=122)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 03-26-2021, 10:47 AM

Thanked 1,453 Times in 145 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallyTang View Post
Well... I took your advice and told her how her assistant has her picture and has been masturbating with it. I was afraid it would be a very difficult conversation.
I am glad this is turning out well for you.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:

Tags
accidental, photos, sharing

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s