Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2022, 08:19 AM

Thanked 2,226 Times in 95 Posts
Default Yes I do.

I do indeed.
Attached Thumbnails
Picture 1425.jpg  
Old 12-10-2022, 12:27 AM

I think the thought of it is pretty hot, but I don't either one of us could actually let it happen.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brad_Anna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2022, 11:04 PM

Thanked 12,173 Times in 453 Posts

Not really, tbh...

The closest I ever came was with some nudist friends - quite a few years ago. Too much alcohol and "playfulness" led to a cuddling/groping session - mostly between my wife and our male friend. I didn't mind him playing with her buttcheeks and fondling/kissing her tits, especially since she was giggling the entire time and was actually "sticking" her ass and tits in his face in her drunken state. Heck; it was even kinda funny. But I probably would have taken exception if he'd started playing with her cookie (which he got pretty close to). At one point we all just kind of froze and looked at each other as in: "Oh snap...where is this going?"; which instantly defused the situation. I myself had gotten caught up in the moment and had found myself with my hand on our female friend's tits while we both watched my wife "acting like a stripper." We were otherwise pretty "conservative" nudist friends; and I think we were all kind of surprised how close we had gotten to crossing lines. That evening was never spoken of again.

The "moral" of that story is that "things" can happen when you mix too much alcohol and nudity. Some people do eventually cross that line though lol!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2023, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankmccoy View Post
I definitely like other guys seeing my fiancee nude, and I think I would like watching another guy fuck her too.
Seeing your pictures, I would definitely volunteer.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ayj984l3 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2023, 04:11 PM

Default Debt

What if you are in debt ? Your wife's thumb is bigger than your cock ? She is a well-use Teenage Nympho ? In order to "keep-up Normal Family Appearances", do you have any option but to allow the "sex-starved-satyr" you owe complete, ongoing satisfaction ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2023, 07:59 PM

My first one shared herself on a regular bases. My second one once let a guy rub her pussy thru her panties while she sucked my dick topless, but that was all she allowed. I did not share my first wife, she shared behind my back. My second wife was very religious, I was surprised that she even let the above ever happen. My now wife has not done anything, but I have been curious what she would be like with another cock in her.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DJS1985 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2023, 10:06 PM

Thanked 1,315 Times in 65 Posts

"Sharing" the wife or girlfriend has more to do with having close access to voyeurism. There are many other interpretations that guys read into it but that was never my interest or enthusiasm, I just wanted to see someone else fucking, up close and personal.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CountyRoad For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2023, 10:32 PM

Thanked 12,234 Times in 824 Posts

I had an interesting experience when I went out with a close couple and stayed with them in a hotel. I had always fancied the woman but at that stage had not been given the opportunity to have full sexual contact.

We went out for a meal. She was dressed in very sexy gear with black stockings etc (I found out about the etc later).

Coming away from the restaurant in a taxi, she sat in the back with my friend and I each side of her. She hitched her dress up and allowed us both to feel her smooth pussy (clearly no knickers!). It was damp and very inviting. She also had loose breasts under the flimsy dress. The driver must have had a good view of things through his rear view mirror.

When we got back to the hotel, we all went to our shared room.

I had to sit in a chair in the corner while she rode his dick. Despite not being involved, I had a very successful climax. No fu*king for me that night.

We had plenty of liaisons over the years both with and without my wife. He was very keen to have sex with my wife. I enjoyed watching that too.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4467b.jpg  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to traditional For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2023, 01:38 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJS1985 View Post
My first one shared herself on a regular bases. My second one once let a guy rub her pussy thru her panties while she sucked my dick topless, but that was all she allowed. I did not share my first wife, she shared behind my back. My second wife was very religious, I was surprised that she even let the above ever happen. My now wife has not done anything, but I have been curious what she would be like with another cock in her.
Very curious about the same with my wife. Seeing her agree to a nude beach and the attention she got there was intoxicating. I also have friends that would be with her if we agreed. One has seen nude pictures of her I shared with him.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2023, 03:05 AM

Thanked 12,234 Times in 824 Posts

My wife and I went through a period where we were pretty relaxed about having sex with other people, both in each others company or separately.

On one occasion we happened to have a threesome (MFM) with a work mate of hers. It was very successful with everyone being fully satisfied. I had the seconds which was fine, as she was well warmed up by that stage. She orally cleaned up his dick as I f*cked her.

I had cause to go away on business for a few days. She called this guy and he came round with a friend (footballer). She wrote me a detailed description of how things went. Both guys were very fit and it was an extended session. I found this to be a huge turn on and it kept me thinking about it for some time.

Needless to say, when I got home I gave her a huge going over with multiple orgasms on both sides.

She later went away on a holiday with her workmates. There were some stories from that activity as well......
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to traditional For This Useful Post:

Tags
hot wife, mfm threesomes

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s