photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-09-2019, 02:46 AM

Thanked 8,578 Times in 903 Posts

I don't think it's natural, it's learned.
I find it weird that you would not be embarrassed when she saw you being violent, all depending on the circumstances
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 07-13-2019, 04:43 PM

Uncle Franks - Frank and Beans.

My Aunt Deb married Frank when she was 20. Things started off well, Frank had a decent job in construction and Deb was a stay at home mom that had a little sewing business (making curtains and stuff I guess?)

Anyways, when Frank was around 40 he had an accident at work (fell off a road), and that pretty much was the last time he worked. He started drinking "because of the pain" and never really stopped... in fact, it only got worse.

He'd pretty much start drinking from the time he got up and would only stop when he would pass out.

Every year Aunt Deb would have a little family reunion at her house. Uncle Frank would usually stay to himself out in the garage or down in the basement...

It was always a great time. This year was no different. As the evening was rounding down, most people had already left. A couple of my girl cousins (who were going to stay the night with me) and my mom stayed behind and swam in the pool with my Aunt Deb. As we're all swimming around, Uncle Frank wonders outside and starts causing a bit of a scene (making perverted comments.) My aunt got out of the pool to try and talk him into going back inside.

Aunt Debbie was probably about 40 years old at the time. She was pretty, a tiny bit chunky, with tons of curves. She was probably 5'8, maybe 160 lbs, and big ol melons.

Anyways, she gets out of the pool trying to calm him down... He gets behind her and wraps his arms around her and starts swaying, trying to get her to dance with him. She complies... Then he grabs the top of the suit and yanks it down, revealing her massive melons. She gets PISSED!!!! He knows he's about to die, and stumbles back into the house.

About an hour or so passes, and here comes drunk old uncle Frank in his swimming trunks. We're all out of the pool and are just lounging around talking. He tries talking us all into getting back into the pool with him, but nobody complies. He starts getting all pissy, so Aunt Deb gets back into the pool with him. At this point mom has had enough of Frank, and tells us girls to start getting ready to head out. We already dry, so we're slidding our clothes back over our bikini's/swimsuits.. Aunt Debbie tries getting out of the pool to hug us all goodbye.

Uncle Frank is standing by the stairs, and keeps try to pull down her suit again. Aunt Debbie is pretty pissed, and refuses to get out of the pool until he gets out first. As he starts climbing the stairs to get out of the pool, she reaches out and yanks down his swimming trunks, exposing his junk for all of us girls to see.... Turns out Uncle Frank isn't packing much heat, it barely stuck out an inch just the head stuck out.) My mom starts laughing her ass off, which promptly gets us all rolling. Uncle Frank gets pissed off and runs into to the house...

Deb giggles, and tells us goodbye, before running into the house after Frank.
Old 07-29-2019, 11:22 AM

Thanked 5,420 Times in 225 Posts

I was talking to my Cousin last night and he reminded me about this that happened a fair few years ago now.

I am not really that close to any of my Cousins we only normally meet at family events and with Mike we always seemed to get on and every time we met we would say that we need to get together for a drink but it never happened.

After one family event we again saud that we should meet up Mike said that he thought he was going to be in our area with work one day soon and he said if he was he would call me and that come round. I told him as he was family it would be OK if he just showed up and I told him the back door was always unlocked when we were home so told him to just let his self in. Any way we didn't hear from him and to be honest we didn't expect to.

It was a hot day around a week or two later Tracy decided to get some sun on her body and lay out in the garden naked. She would always leave a dressing gown just inside the back door in case anyone knocked on the door. Tracy was laying on her back she must have fallen asleep and when she woke up Mike was sitting on a chair next to her. Tracy asked him how long he had been there he said around half an hour and she looked to comfy to disturb. Tracy said that she would go and get dressed. Mike told her not to worry he couldn't stay for long and he said that he was enjoying the view.

Tracy told me about this when I got home later that day and Mike and I have never spoken about it until last night when he said he might pop round soon and he hoped that Tracy still likes sunbathing nude.
Old 08-21-2019, 12:24 AM

Thanked 1,341 Times in 131 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREDBARNES View Post
This is a really tame story but hoping there will be more down the line.

Was at a dinner with the so's side. I would never have paid a seconds thought to one of the woman's dress.

This one is odd as at times it feels like she is sending signals, then at others is a cold fish.

Was rather plain & boring except I started noticing when she was talking to me she kept having to hold it shut.

Later on she was sitting & a leg show she gave. A Nice Sikly creamy leg at that.

Sadly she left soon after.

Hope to see her soon in a less crowded setting & hope its on one of her signaly days.

If more develops I will LYK & if somehow I can get pics :-)

She came over the other day for the first time since the above to visit her parents. Wearing a COMPLETELY SHEER Shirt to White Bra!

First hug she blocked a good hug with a jacket she was holding.

Hug when leaving was Diff. Full Tit press deep into me.

This girl NEVER acted like this. I wish I could have taken pics. Best she ever looked!

Hopefully there will be more to this! To Be Continued.
I dont know wtf is up with her!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to FREDBARNES For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2019, 05:52 PM

Default Almost done with part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTP12 View Post
This is my first time posting in this thread. I want to tell a true story about a camping trip I took my younger female cousin on after she graduated High School.

Part One:

I come from a large family with many cousins but one in particular I have always been close with, Sadie. She was always beyond her years and knew she wanted to be a nurse since she was a kid. She was great at taking care of people and was always the one to bring you a drink when you got to their house.

I am male and 10 years older than her and all through high school I promised her a camping trip once she graduated as her gift. I am not the true outdoors type but the family of a good friend of mine has a large piece of land a few hours away on a lake with a boat and she always heard stories about how fun and picturesque it was as we grew up.

About 2 months before she graduated, Sadie called me up one day asking to start planning the trip. I was actually excited about going since she was such a nice girl and I hadn’t been on a vacation in over a year. The area where the property was was gorgeous. It was very remote with not even any cell coverage. The plan was to be relaxed and one with nature.

A bit more about the property and trip planning. The property is in a very small town. There is only a diner and a hardware store in the town. It’s like a retreat for everyone who goes up there. I grew up with the my buddy who’s family owns the property and am welcome anytime. There is no house, just a bathhouse with an outdoor shower and toilet. Thankfully there is running (hot) water since the family built the bathhouse for when they come up to camp. The shower is just closed off by wooden doors that cover your important areas but leave your head and feet exposed. You truly feel one with nature!

I explained to Sadie the particulars and she was fine with them. She said, “as long as I have running water for a shower and to shave my legs I’m happy.” We both laughed. Since she didn’t have a tent I we would share my largest tent that comfortably sleeps 2 with two blow up cots.

Sadie has a great time planning the trip. She was bringing all kinds of snacks, food to cook on the grill and games. She thought of everything.

Graduation was over and finally the day came for us to leave. I pulled up to her house early in the morning and out ran my favorite cousin in her usual tank top and running shorts. (She was a runner in high school) she had a huge smile on her face as she loaded the car with way too much stuff for a week long camping trip. We had a good laugh.

We had great conversation on the ride up. We caught up on everything. The 3 hour drive flew by. Before we got to the town though I decided to stop at the liquor store and get a few things. I figured she was 18 and out of high school now, she could have a few drinks. Plus there was no where she could go if she got a little tipsy.

Finally we got to the campsite. Her crystal blue eyes wide open as we pulled up. Rolling hills in the background, the lake with a small boat docked, the bathhouse. We parked and got out and before I could even say anything she gave me a huge hug and thanked me for being her. It was cute to see her so excited.

We started to unload our stuff and took the tent out. It took some time but we got it put together. We then blew up the mattresses. Sadie then went to her suitcase in the car and I heard her say “dammit! I knew I forgot something!” I walk over and she is rummaging through her suitcase. She says I bought a new bathing suit and I totally forgot to bring it. She laughed and said it could be worse, she could have forgotten her tooth brush. I told her we would figure something out. I could lend her a pair of shorts or something.

It was starting to get dark so we decided to make a fire and have some s’mores and open a beer. We laughed and laughed and had a great first night. I asked what she wanted to do tomorrow and she said she wanted to get up early and go out on the boat. Sounded great to me. We decided to go brush our teeth and get ready for bed.

Sadie went first and came back with loose sleep shorts and tank top. I went to change and came back following suit.

We sat and talked some more and Sadie sat cross legged on the cot. As we talked my eye was caught by her shorts were pulled slightly to the side in the crotch areas because they were so loose. I tried not to look but I could clearly see her light blue panties with little pink hearts up her shorts. Her panty hugged her crotched tight. I didn’t stare even though upshorts and upskirts are a huge turn on to me. A few minutes later we both decided to call it a night.

The next morning we woke up and I very carefully had to hide my morning wood hoping she wouldn’t see. She grabbed a change of clothes and said she was going to shower. It was still chilly so we decided to dress in real clothes... and because she didn’t have a bathing suit anyway. When she returned from the shower she had cutoff jean shorts and a T-shirt on. I went and showered and we were off.

The boat had sat for about a month and we had some trouble getting it started. Finally we did and started out to the center of the lake. It was a pretty big lake with beautiful views. It took about 20 min to get to the center and we turned off the motor and sat and relaxed. We had a cooler with some adult beverages and each had a couple. After a while we both laughed about how we had to pee and decided we would head back to shore.

Then the motor wouldn’t start. For whatever reason it would not restart. I was trying to fiddle with it but couldn’t get it to work. We are both laughing at how this is Murphy’s law. Finally I can’t concentrate with my bladder being so full and I decide I am going to pee off the side of the boat so I can focus on the motor. She says “wow must be nice to be a guy and be able to whip it out!” I turn the opposite way of her and take it out and immediately let loose. Just as I start to pee she starts rocking the boat and I almost fall over. I yell for her to stop and she does but is laughing hysterically. I finally finish peeing and thankfully didn’t get any all over the boat or myself. When I turn back she is quieter than usual. She’s says, “I really need to pee now, like I’m gonna pee myself. I almost just did laughing at you.” So since I needed to get back at her for rocking the boat decide to tickle her. She screams and says “stop!!” and gasps. I stop and she says “you jerk I’m gonna piss my self!” We both laugh and I go back to trying to get the engine going. After another 10 minutes. She says, “I can’t wait anymore, it’s about to come out.”

There were several others on the lake by then. It had warmed up and the sun was out. Sadie exclaims in a matter of fact manner, “I’m just gonna go in the water.” Of course I reply “yea but you have clothes on, how are you going to manage that?” She says “I’ll just go in my underwear. I don’t care at this point. if I don’t, it’s all gonna come out in this boat anyway.”

Before I could say anything else she was unbuttoning her jean shorts and pulling them down. I tried to look away but it happened so quickly. What was revealed was a bright white small thong on a very tight body. I don’t know if my eyes deceived me, but it looked like she had peed already just a little as there was a small damp yellow spot in the crotch of her white thong. As she lifted off her shirt revealing a matching white sports bra I saw how flat her stomach was and just how good of shape she was in. Before I could say anything she abruptly turned and I saw her perfect, smooth thonged butt dive into the lake. She surfaced and stayed still while a smile and look of relief came across her face as she peed through her thong into the water. The whole time she was in the water I was having an internal fight with myself. I could feel my penis chubbing up and I couldn’t help it even though I repeated in my head that it was wrong.

When she was finished, she asked for help getting back into the boat. As I hoisted her into the boat, I couldn’t help but see her panties had become very see through. She didn’t even notice. I could clearly see she was cleanly shaved and that I was looking at a completely hairless and extremely small 18 year old mound. I was startled out of my trance when she said “I feel much better but now I’m cold! Please fix the motor!” She pulled her shorts and shirt back on and after another couple of minutes I finally got it running and we were on our way back. If she noticed me staring, she didn’t say anything about it.

After she changed we went about the day and decided we should cook. We went right back to our regular banter and I was glad about that.

That night by the fire she had a few more drinks than the night before. She was very giggly. She said how annoying it is to be a girl and not be able to just whip it out to pee. We laughed. I said yea it’s only easy if someone doesn’t rock the boat! More laughter. She says “yes you got me back though, if you didn’t stop I would have peed everywhere. It was legit starting to come out a little.” That confirmed my theory that she had peed a little. I actually thought it was kind of cute. I didn’t say anything, but it became more clear why she would undress to a thong in front of me. The embarrassment of peeing herself would have been much worse.

We decided to get ready for bed since we were both tired. It was very hot and muggy out that night and we were both dreading not having a fan. Sadie went to get changed first and brush her teeth. When she came back to the tent all she had on was a tight pair of pink Victoria Secret bikini panties and a matching sports bra covering her perky B cups. She says, “I hope you don’t care but It’s too damn hot to sleep in shorts and a shirt, I’m gonna sweat to death.” I reply with “no worries it’s not like you’re naked, plus we are family.” She smiles and says “yup and that’s why you are awesome. I don’t have to be uptight with you.” I can’t help but admire her perfect body as wrong as it feels and she climbs into bed, butt in the air. I can see the little bump of her parts in between her tan muscular legs as she kneeled on the bed, butt toward me, as she pulled back her sheets. I was doing everything I could to not get hard before I had to get up and go change.

Since Sadie decided to wear just underwear to bed, I figure I might as well too. It was too hot not to. I grabbed a pair of boxer briefs and headed to the bath house. I decided I would go shirtless as well.

I should say I am fairly well endowed and blessed below the belt and in pretty good shape. That said, I am not someone who flexes in the mirror or thinks very highly of themself. I’m just a normal guy. After I changed I caught a glimpse of myself in the bathhouse mirror, I almost didn’t go back to the tent after that. My package was clearly visible with the outline of my flaccid penis obvious and fully filling the pouch of my boxer briefs. I thought about it for a moment and then decided that Sadie wouldn’t be looking anyway and like I had told her, it’s not like I am naked. When I got back to the tent, Sadie looked up and smiled but then noticed I had no shirt on and slowly looked from my chest, to my abs, down to my package. Her eyes stopped on my junk and her jaw opened just slightly. Her big gorgeous blue eyes opened wide. I just stood there, surprised. After a couple of seconds she sort of shook her head and looked back at my face and said, “wow cuz have you been working out? Remind me why you don’t you have a girlfriend again?” We both chuckled and I said “just busy with work and should be working out more than I do!” I crawl into bed and we say goodnight and turn off the lantern. Nothing else was said. As I lay there in the dark, I couldn’t help but think about the look on her face as those big blue eyes were locked onto my package. She is an “only child” and raised by her mom so no brothers or father to have seen walking around the house in their underwear. She also was so into sports in high school she never dated much. I wondered how many guys she had actually seen? I told myself she was probably just curious and didn’t think much of it as I soon drifted off to sleep.

Part 2 of the trip coming soon.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I am almost done writing up part two of this adventure.
Old 08-25-2019, 08:03 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Great news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTP12 View Post
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I am almost done writing up part two of this adventure.
Glad to hear this. Part One was written very well and an awesome read.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2019, 09:04 AM

Thanked 16,084 Times in 1,115 Posts

Those of you who have been on the forums for a long, long time will remember a few years back when I was spending time with my sister and cousin out of town due to two family deaths within a week of each other. Lost of crazy posts back then. Ahhh, memories.

Anyway, the last post I had about my cousin was her getting her inheritance and moving to "the city" to get a better job and live near more people. She ended up moving within a few miles of me, but I had only seen her three times in the past few years (typical, ha). Those three times were as uneventful as uneventful could be, other than long hugs that most would deem borderline inappropriate.

Well, she was at our house last night. She currently is dating her roommate, and they got into a fight, so she texted me and asked if she could come over because all her other friends keep telling her "We told you so" and she knew I wouldn't care one way or the other, so she came over.

We were playing with the kids in the back yard, and I hurt myself, like usual. She offered to help my wife put the kids to bed, and I said I was going to soak in the jet tub upstairs to see if it would help my back. (I have painted the picture of our bizarre bedroom suite before, but remember that the jet tub is huge and could easily hold three people.)

I was in the tub for about 15 minutes when my cousin showed up in the bathroom and said, "Scoot over, I am joining you!" I should have been shocked, but I wasn't.

She stripped off her clothes in a matter of seconds and climbed in. She was never overweight before, but she was a "healthy" weight a few years ago, but she was much, much more fit now. And shaved.

I stared at her in the water and she noticed. She said, "Do I look different?" and I said the cliche, "Have you been working out?" and she said, "Yes, quite a bit, you can tell?" I said of course.

She said, "I lost half my boobs in the process, though," and she sat up and pressed them together so I could see better. I said they are still amazing. She said thank you.

That was all we really said for words. We both just sat in the tub for quite a while, probably half hour or so. Nothing happened, but I am pretty sure she touched herself very subtly, but I can't know for sure without asking her, which I am not going to do. Our legs did touch a lot and neither of us moved them away from each other, though.

We got out at the same time and dried each other off and giggled like kids. I admit I got half hard and she didn't take her eyes off it.

She was staying the night to be away from her roommate, so I just put on underwear and she put on pj pants without underwear and a tank top without a bra and huge arm holes.

We went downstairs where my wife was reading. When my cousin went into the kitchen to get something to drink, I told my wife we just took a bath together and sorry I didn't ask if it was okay first, and my wife said, "She asked me and I told her to go ahead. I don't trust you too much, do I?" I said of course not, it was just a bath with some staring, that's all.

We watched some random stuff on Netflix, with me mostly staring at my cousin's revealing pj top, her boobs visible most of the time from where I was sitting.

My wife went to bed first, and my cousin and I stayed up a bit, but we didn't do anything. I got up to go to bed and she gave me a huge hug.

I went upstairs and my wife was still awake and she screwed my brains out, asking about all of the details of the bath, but she said the details were actually pretty boring.

This morning I got up and my cousin was already gone for work. I got a text saying, "Thank you for last night! Wow that sounds bad!" and that is the end of it.
Old 09-08-2019, 09:32 PM

Thanked 1,341 Times in 131 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREDBARNES View Post
She came over the other day for the first time since the above to visit her parents. Wearing a COMPLETELY SHEER Shirt to White Bra!

First hug she blocked a good hug with a jacket she was holding.

Hug when leaving was Diff. Full Tit press deep into me.

This girl NEVER acted like this. I wish I could have taken pics. Best she ever looked!

Hopefully there will be more to this! To Be Continued.
I dont know wtf is up with her!

Saw her the other day. Only got a hug in. Hugged her tight to get her tits pressed into me.
Boy were they nice & firm. Sadly with winter sneaking up the clothes are gonna get thicker :-(.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FREDBARNES For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2019, 02:42 PM

Thanked 1,292 Times in 61 Posts

Before my wife and I got married, we were nineteen at the time, Her older sister asked us if we would go to a large theme park with her husband, and her kids and herself. We agreed to go with them. They had a large tent and we took my small four man tent.. We arrived early that morning and set up our tents at a campground just outside the park. We spent the day at the park. That evening, a storm blew in and it poured down rain. Her sister and her had made us all tie dyed shirts all a like. Dark blue with yellow streaks.

We got soaked trying to get out of the park and back to their car. We headed back to the campgrounds where we found it flooded. Everything her sister and family had was drenched. I had convinced my girlfriend to put our stuff in plastic garbage bags to keep them dry just in case. When the water subsided, we headed to our tents to change clothes.

My then girlfriend and I went in ours and stripped naked. I was feeling her up and laughing about the tie dye had turned her melon sized white perfect breasts and her soft tight white ass cheeks a purple color. I was bent over in front of her sucking her purple tits and fingering her as she had a hold of my purple cock stroking it up when I think we both looked up and there stood her brother in-law looking through the open window at us. She screamed at him to get away.

The next day after we arrived home and he and I was hanging the tents over the clothes lines to finish drying out, he apologized again to me. Then he told me he had seen her naked before and had seen her having sex before. He would elaborate on it though.
Old 09-13-2019, 01:30 PM

The whole of our family have always been nudists on both my side of the family and on my wifes side, This includes both our parents and my sister and brother and sister in laws.
All our houses have always been strictly clothes free zones.
Just over twelve months ago now we moved into a very isolated house with a track from the road to our house which is three-quarters of a mile long and the nearest house is about a mile and a half away. This allows us to live full time naked and all our family to arrive at our door naked.
If any of the family feel amorous whilst visiting us they do what comes naturally and no one blinks an eye; this includes my brother in law and his girl friend.
I must admit it can get a bit crowded at Christmas and New Year times and very often on birthdays.
At the end of the day it is natural. Birds do it, bees do it, even educated flees do it, so why shouldn't
we do it ?
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to edfog For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach