or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2019, 01:43 AM

Thanked 25,711 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiv837 View Post
Your last post was so hot I had to jerk off while reading it.

Just telling it as it happened... any questions?

thanks
Old 06-08-2019, 07:30 PM

Thanked 5,393 Times in 170 Posts
Default Part question, part thoughts for another post.

I am a little curious about what happens when Ms. Grits accidentally runs into one of her select friends in public like at the grocery. We all know that she wears things specifically to tease and titillate so I am curious if she did anything more to entice. Needing something on a low shelf, making sure the cucumber was good and ripe, tripping into him, or accidentally spilling some water down her cleavage when she took a drink.

Also, if you have the urge, I would love to know the story of how your “select friends” (both male and female) became select friends. I know you are very cautious about meeting people so I am curious how those came about.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beachbum_61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2019, 01:14 AM

Default beachbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbum_61 View Post
I am a little curious about what happens when Ms. Grits accidentally runs into one of her select friends in public like at the grocery. We all know that she wears things specifically to tease and titillate so I am curious if she did anything more to entice. Needing something on a low shelf, making sure the cucumber was good and ripe, tripping into him, or accidentally spilling some water down her cleavage when she took a drink.

Also, if you have the urge, I would love to know the story of how your “select friends” (both male and female) became select friends. I know you are very cautious about meeting people so I am curious how those came about.
I HOPE EVERYONE READS THIS TO HELP CLAIFY OUR LIFESTYLE::

She really dosen't dress to tease,, its really just her style in life.. some women dress frumpy dumpy, she likes to dress nice, and short skirts look good on her because she has the body for them...she dosen't dress like a stripper, just housewife nice...... As far as the meet "select " friends in the grocery or other;; she dosen't trip into them or tease... we all know each other in the area, and sometimes we just run into each other, there are 5 "select " friends of hers.. its not often but sometimes........... Usually when we/she wants to get together w/ a select friend we call each other on the phone.. no one just stops by each other house unexpected...

As far as how and why and what is a "select" friend question...... :::>>>>>

They are actual friends... she has 5 men,, I have 3 female.... they are actual friends,.. the males are married as our requirement, so they don't brag and keep their mouths shut... the females are mixed single/divorced/widowed, which is fine because women tend not to sexually brag,....
As to how they are selected??... VERY carefully... its very difficult.. we didn't wake up one day and select 5 men and call them if they wanted to be a "select" friend...... it was a very long term process... onee @ a time long term....
She would consider only those married friends who either flirted w/ her, or were obvious to me that they would be willing.... then if we were very sure after further small talk thru time, we would ask them together if they would like to have that kind of relationship... friends only recreational sex.. like swinging, but only them, no wife, and they would be cheating on their wife, and everyone keeps their mouth shut and enjoy and respect the whole "select" friend situtation... then go home to your own wife. One friend at a time.. it took us 12 yrs to get 5 men... and most really didn't know each other socially as they were from different social groups we knew... now they do know each other. We wanted married men because the cnsequences of the wife finding out were usually severe enugh to keep it private between us all. 2 of them were recommended by friends in our "swing" group.. they were men who wanted to swing, but their wives wouldn't, and these "swing " group friends knew it and told us and we checked it out and we worked it out...

If you have any Swing friends , often they know others who want to swing very privately, or occasionally only w/o problems. Try it...... Our "select friends are localish.... our "swing Group" friends club are in 5 states closeby enough to make the meeting often... they are both seperate and confidential,>>> altough several "swing "group friends live localish and we do get together with them in between regular meetings, but never w/ "select " friends.......

Mrs. Grits loves sex, and lkes multiple partners at once.. she a swinger , and likes taking care of men sexually.. she feels if you take care of the man properly, they will take care of her.. if the guys not a jerk, it actually works.. we don't know any jerks sexually.. they are all gentleman.. really.. with good jobs. No wildmen!!!
We have sex daily or twice daily ourselves.. she wears me out... , so the "select" friends thing for both of us (male & female) make it more fun and exciting , and sometimes gives me a break!!...lol... when she has "select" friends over and I'm there too, I get to relax a little and watch inbetween recharges.. the "select" friends do most of the work. ...its ok with them..... so we got into a little cuck talk roleplay lately to make it better when I'm worn out... remember we have sex every night and morning.. then "select" friends come over... I need a break at times...lol... she can't get enough cock @ times.... thats why at our "swing"group meetings she usually gets it from everyone all night long... then some.... as do the other wives.

When she , or I want to be w/ a "select" friend, we either just do it, but most of the time we tell each other so we know... most of the time we're all together... Meeting the friend the other day was spontanious, and I didn't know till I got home... When I go away on business or sports trips w/o Mrs Grits, she does invite her" select "friends over when I;m not there, and she tells me... As sometimes I take my "select " female friends on business trips when Mrs. grits can't go.... But usually we plan ahead for everyone to get together, like on Sunday afternoons... if you notice, all our meets are in the afternoons.. why?... because they are married and take the day off, then go home to their wives like coming home from work... and sunday afternoons are easy to get away for the day w/o any thought. The only ones who stay over night are my female "select" friends, because they have also become her Bi-lezzy friends thru time....When I go away, and she has her male friends over, once in a while , one will stay overnight.. they figure it out on their own as to how they do it.??.

I hope that helps answer you question... its not a science, but the rule is take your time, don't let you libido do your thinking.... trust me it works better and you avoid heartache and problems.... Its worst then appling for a corporate job w/ us.... we don't fool around in our selections of anyone...

A pic for you::
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0874.JPG   car2.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 06-10-2019 at 01:26 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2019, 01:35 AM

Default beachbum

Also, she does get very horny w booze.. she dosen;t get drunk, just a little buzz of booze gets her going.. thats why we always have cocktails during our sessions.. she likes whisky sours and screwdrivers...I like rum or burbon & pepsi........ we don't do any drugs... our teenage yrs (when we did do drugs) are over and we're more responsible then to do any drugs now... they aren't needed to have fun...
Old 06-15-2019, 02:14 AM

Default GRITS

DON'T FORGET...
Attached Images

Old 06-15-2019, 07:09 AM

Thanked 4,673 Times in 559 Posts
Smile Hot girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
I HOPE EVERYONE READS THIS TO HELP CLAIFY OUR LIFESTYLE::
She really dosen't dress to tease,, its really just her style in life.. some women dress frumpy dumpy, she likes to dress nice, and short skirts look good on her because she has the body for them...she dosen't dress like a stripper, just housewife nice......
Oh, I like her style of dressing - love her also without skirt and top...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2019, 10:28 PM

Default Menorca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post
Oh, I like her style of dressing - love her also without skirt and top...

Do you like the Bud Girl?
Attached Thumbnails
20190525_145842 (2).jpg  
Old 06-16-2019, 02:12 AM

Thanked 4,673 Times in 559 Posts
Default Oh yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Do you like the Bud Girl?

Surely I like her - must be funny in this clothes without bra ans slip... Please show her so...
The Following User Says Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2019, 10:40 PM

Default sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menorca View Post
Surely I like her - must be funny in this clothes without bra ans slip... Please show her so...

Sorry, don't have any pics like that... besides- this is the true story section... not pic section....we answer your questions here, not post pic requests...
Old 06-17-2019, 04:02 AM

Thanked 4,145 Times in 314 Posts
Default Brilliant

Love this thread. Have loved reading through people's experience and especially enjoy hearing about your fun Grits
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simonenglish For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s