uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2019, 04:18 PM

Default Sul bath

During the Summer holiday I used to spied my Sil and her daugther after shower. I took some caps... Let me know which do you prefer!
Attached Thumbnails
InShot_20190612_203842059.jpg  
Old 06-14-2019, 03:16 PM

Thanked 24,862 Times in 1,257 Posts
Default Twins

A while back, I was hanging in a local Bikini Bar ( no nudity , no alcohol, no fun ). It was owned by a friend so I was a "favorite" to the manager and the long time dancers. At some point in time they hired a pair of identical twin dancers. Short brunettes with great bodies. And they had just turned 18. They were a big hit with the young guys especially.

I am old enough that I have seen many new young dancers come and go. The new ones on their first gigs usually come out shyly and hang tight to the bar for a few days , just to get the lay of the land . But not the twins. They came in going hard and chasing money. This place is a "Bikini Bar" in that the girls were required by law to be covered. They made a few dollars dancing on stage and swinging on the pole, but the real money was the VIP room dances. These were in private closet sized rooms where the girls would get naked , fuck , suck ... ... And word quickly spread that the twins were experts at "VIP". I have to think they were practicing before they turned 18. Despite being involved with the bartender, I did test drive both twins individually. And for them being only 18 years old, I was amazed at their skills.
Shortly after that they started asking me to "rate" their skills, and offering to repeat togeather as a 3some for side by side comparisons. I never did, and I've always kicked myself for missing that experience.

I did run into both several times over the last 15 years, and I've hooked up with both. It's hard to tell the difference if I don't see them for a year or so. I always have to start the conversation by asking them which one they are. LOL
As for comparing them ? Identical . The only differences are mental. The older one (by 3 min) is a lot wilder and more daring. The younger one is quieter and a submissive follower to her sister.

The older one is in red here, the younger one in black.
Attached Thumbnails
1.JPG   2.JPG  

3.JPG   4.JPG  

7.JPG  

Big pictures make me smile bigger !
Any picture less than 100 kb is a thumbnail.

Reposts make me smile too ! A beautiful woman is always beautiful , even if you saw her before !
Old 07-03-2019, 08:58 AM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

Years ago my younger brother was married to the post-hippy woman, Shelby was attractive in a messy way, she came complete with tie-dye, macrame and crystals. My favorite uncle had passed away and his kids were going to sell this cabin on a lake, they told us if we wanted to use it again, we better hurry. So with my wife, brother and his wife we planned a last weekend there, at the last minute my brother said he was bringing his divorcee MIL, Grace. I had only met Grace a few times, she was as weird as her daughter.

The cabin had been spruced up to get a good price, it was great seeing it look so good. I usually do most of the cooking on trips like this, I'm very good and fast, but Shelby and mom were vegans (what are the odds), so this complicated my life, but I tried to not act annoyed. After dinner we lit a fire by the lake, we were getting a little drunk and high, it was twilight and a few bugs started biting, my brother said this we used to get into the lake until the bugs went away. Shelby stood up, lifted her caftan over her head, she was naked underneath, Grace was next, the 3 of us followed suit, or unsuit.

I wasn't as annoyed by there strange habits the next 2 days.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:40 AM

Thanked 34,477 Times in 1,849 Posts
Default Sister

My other half is one of five sisters and overall, I still think I bagged the best one!

I've only seen one of the others naked - a few in bikinis etc - but what fascinates me about them is how it seems that pairs of them share a particular characteristic or attribute but there's nothing really in common across all five.

I've got the oldest of the bunch but facially, there's more similarity between her and the youngest (ten years between them) than any other selection.

J (mine) has the biggest tits by far but her 2nd youngest sister catches up well if she puts a bit of weight on - goes straight to them! On the other hand (sic) that sister has very sexy hands which she shares greatly with my step-daughter - incredibly alike in that respect but that alone (although she's told us a few times while drunk that she gives great head and apparently my step-daughter can deep-throat!).

The 2nd youngest also has very trim and sexy ankles which is a feature she shares with her oldest sister yet none of the others (in my opinion) have pretty feet which J most certainly does!

It's quite an observational event seeing them together - you can find something in common between any pair yet they're all very different and completely individual otherwise.

The only one that really stands out is the middle one but that's because she's dark and the other four are blonde and also that she's best known for fucking her sisters' boyfriends/husbands. I think she's up to three so far!!
Old 08-04-2019, 08:35 PM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer98 View Post
The only one that really stands out is the middle one but that's because she's dark and the other four are blonde and also that she's best known for fucking her sisters' boyfriends/husbands. I think she's up to three so far!!
Are you next?
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2019, 11:52 AM

Thanked 34,477 Times in 1,849 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
Are you next?
Definitely not! First thing she does after she's banged them? Tell the relevant sister!

Probably why most of them have nothing to do with her nowadays!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to explorer98 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2019, 04:13 PM

Thanked 26,518 Times in 1,273 Posts

My brother was married to a pretty 'girl next door' type, Stacy, she was a golfer, so she was always fit and tanned. My brother could be an ass to get along with, and eventually they divorced, with 2 sweet kids in the mix. My brother moved across country for a new job, we stayed close friends with his Stacy, I included her kids whenever we took ours someplace special, a ball game, the beach, whatever.

One year Stacy wanted to take the kids camping, she and her sister, Gail, had all the equipment and they invited our kids, our son was 9, daughter was 6. I am not a big fan of camping, neither is my wife, of course the kids were wild to go with their cousins, we thought it would be better if my wife or I went as extra supervision. My wife said she had stuff to do, I got selected.

Stacy and Gail were both slim, about the same build, in all the years I don't think I ever saw more than a little cleavage from Stacy, she was modest, I guessed Gail was also. The kids were angels, the first night they were exhausted and were in the tent sleeping early. Since we had the kids, no alcohol rules in effect, so as it got later, we chatted around the fire, Stacy got up and said she was going to get ready for bed, but she's be back out in a few minutes. She walked toward the showers.

She came back in a robe, is was pretty warm she took it off and I was shocked, she had on a crop top and a thong, I had to fight to keep my eyes in my head. Gail went to the showers, came back and she had tight boy shorts and her nipples were sticking out of her top.

Nothing remotely sexual was ever said or suggested, they were asleep when I got back from my shower. I guess I didn't get the short straw after all.
Old 08-08-2019, 04:35 PM

Ive seen my wife and her older sister - the middle of three - both naked. Their bodies are different but they still have some similarities. My wifes boobs look bigger and rounder but they have the same nipples. My SIL has slimmer legs and ankles and feet. They have the same ass though.
Old 08-08-2019, 05:46 PM

Thanked 3,734 Times in 192 Posts
Default sister in law

My wife's sister lives across the other side of the country, we are on the east coast. My wife has been a super jealous type her whole life so when I had business out west and contacted my sister in law I didn't tell my wife about it.
My sister in law contacted me an hour earlier than schedule, I was arriving at the hotel. I told my SIS I would leave a key at the front desk for her.
I was planning on not hearing her walk in and would walk out of the shower naked. Well it worked. She walked in, I walked out of the shower with a semi hard on. She stared at it while I looked at her. I said sorry, she said it's okay. I don't mind seeing what my sister has to play with. I told her it wasn't fair and she should show me something. Well she side the side of her sweater off her shoulder and said there. It didn't go any further, we went out for dinner.

The following day she came over to the hotel again and she came up to my room for a drink. I told her it really was not fair that she saw my cock and I didn't see any thing of hers. She told me to drop my pants so she can look at my cock again and she would remove her top. I dropped my pants and she unbuttoned her top and removed her bra. Her breasts were bigger than my wife's and she had even bigger nipples than the wife.
After a drink and some encouragement (me struggling with her to pull down her pants) she removed her pants and panties to show me her freshly shaved pussy. My wife has a light natural Asian bush so it was vastly different. I rubbed her pussy and tits, she grabbed my cock and gave me a quick hand job with one quick swallow.

I took a few photos of her while she said "if my sister ever finds out you and I are dead". It didn't go any further but did meet her one more time that year as I needed her to show me a property I was looking at. I got her to unbutton her top while she was in the car. Sexy as hell. I'm glad I'm not married to her because she complains about everything while my wife is quite the quiet one.
Old 08-08-2019, 08:50 PM

Thanked 3,734 Times in 192 Posts
Default SIL

Forgot mention I got her to put on thigh high pantyhose for me. I love my wife in thigh highs pantyhose.
The woman in the red shirt is my wife. The one in the white shirt is my SIL
Attached Thumbnails
090929 009.JPG   100928 020.jpg  

Last edited by mysweetie61; 08-08-2019 at 09:01 PM.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s