Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2017, 06:42 PM

Thanked 7,654 Times in 379 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonz42 View Post
Absolutely. I am trying to get some photos of the GF after she comes out of the shower - naked into the bedroom to get changed. I would love to know if anyone finds her wank-worthy

I have mentioned before about a fitness chick and ex-model that I used to date.....

She did a nude photo shoot for a short-lived mens magazine here in NZ.

The gym she worked at, and where I met her, there was a builder that had the magazine albeit it was about 4/5 years earlier. I got a buzz knowing he would be jerking off over her. Especially as she wore some pretty hot outfits around the gym.

I am pretty sure I know of at least one guy that jerked off over her......

We went for a walk down a track off the beach, long story short, she ended up sitting on me in her bikini as I fed me cock in her hot pussy. A younger couple (we were mid-30's - they about mid-20's) walked by, I am sure they did not see anything apart from her sitting on top of me.

After I unloaded into her, she went to a nearby stream to wash off, when she came back she told me that the couple came back and "caught me washing my pussy". I pressed further and she told me she was knee deep in the stream, she had pulled the crotch to one side and was splashing water on her lips when they walked by.

She had a glint in her eye when she told me this, I think she liked being caught - anyway - I would bet the guy jerked off to that - I would have.

One of her photos below.
It isn’t difficult to capture her walking into the room naked if you are serious about it. Just pretend you are playing a game on your phone, talking on your phone or place the phone in your pocket and just stand there for a few minutes. Let us see her naked body!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Larry27 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 06:48 PM

Thanked 29,758 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default I know I've said before

But I really don't see any of my buddies jerking off to my wife. I know it's not big new for my to say she doesn't do it for me anymore. I'm finding myself looking at other women and have something lined up next weekend.

I would be curious to know if anyone from here jerks to her pics?
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 10:22 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Kind of strange experience

I was solo at a swing club one night and it was dead as could be. I ended up sitting at the bar with this other guy who was by himself. He explained that he was married and his wife was in town with him. She had a work-related social function that night and was to join him at this club later.

She called him and told him she wasn't coming to the club as she didn't feel well and went back to the hotel to go to bed. We talked about swinging and our wives and good times we'd had. He thought maybe he had seen me at a club before, but I did not remember him or her by his description.

He suggested we go back to his hotel and maybe we could get her interested in some fun. Coincidently I was staying at the same hotel. We both had mentioned that we kept intimate photos on our laptops so when we got to the hotel we picked up my laptop and took it to their room. His wife was asleep when we got to his room. He tried to get her up, but she would have none of that and went back to sleep.

We opened our laptops up and began looking at my pictures first then at his also. I remarked that his wife was hot and looked like would be fun in the sack. He was totally jazzed with my SO and her explicit photos. He got up and took his pants and shorts off revealing a semi-boner. He tried to entice his wife with it to no avail and back to sleep she went. I think she was probably very sick - flu or other.

He sat back down at the table stroking himself. He said "Come on show me how you like my wife." so I removed my pants also. We sat there stroking ourselves looking at the pics on each others laptop. We both were into this strange encounter and we both came looking at the photos. He said to come show his wife and we stood next to the bed with our cum-covered dicks in hand.

He woke her up and she took one look and said, "I can't believe you two perverts." She got up to use the bathroom and I got to see her in a thong and t-shirt and he lifted her t-shirt and showed me her tits.

I cleaned up and went to my room. We exchanged email addresses, but I lost his and never heard from him.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 12:10 PM

Thanked 5,751 Times in 491 Posts
Default Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
But I really don't see any of my buddies jerking off to my wife. I know it's not big new for my to say she doesn't do it for me anymore. I'm finding myself looking at other women and have something lined up next weekend.

That's quite sad how you feel about her. I would fuck her in a heartbeat!
Old 11-06-2017, 01:55 PM

Thanked 29,758 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default And we've tried that

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
That's quite sad how you feel about her. I would fuck her in a heartbeat!
Where we go out to a club and or lounge and no guys hit on her. No rings are on and we walk in separately. One guy smiled at her but wouldn't follow up any further. Or when we go nothing happens.

I'm losing or have lost interest in her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 02:38 PM

Default Indeed

Quote:

I have jerked to her more than once. Very hot lady!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lyvewyre_62 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 03:58 PM

Thanked 2,223 Times in 161 Posts
Red face HOT as hell

Quote:

your kidding right! She is HOT.

I jerked off to her this morning - I have loaded the pictures to my profile. WARNING Dick Pic.

I hope I don't upset the mod's. I can't find a rule against this in the rules - MOD's- if this is out of line please just remove the pics - don't yell at me!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Where we go out to a club and or lounge and no guys hit on her. No rings are on and we walk in separately. One guy smiled at her but wouldn't follow up any further. Or when we go nothing happens.

First of all, your wife is quite attractive. I'm a kind of young guy used to see beautiful young women and believe when I tell you that I would look at your wife.

But there is one thing to take into account: sexiness and causing a sexual attraction has to do with a lot of things apart from beauty. Through my life, I've seen how some pretty girls don't attract as many guys as the ugly ones. I wondered for a long time about this until I noticed something...

If your wife has a serious attitude; or if because of her shyness, she doesn't let herself explode her sexiness; other men won't look at her. Why? Because we look for certain clues to know if we have a chance with a girl. If she looks like she is not looking to meet new people or she looks like is hard to get or talk to; a lot of guys are going to pass.

My girlfriend is very good looking by any standards, and yet, she doesn't get hit as much as some of my female uglier friends. The reason is: she is very shy, so she doesn't talk to anyone. People interpret this as a signal of feeling superior or being too cocky; when in reality, she is quite the opposite. However, when guys get to know her, a lot of times, they end up falling in love with her.

What I want to say is that every women provokes a different reaction to men. Some look more approachable than others, sl*ttier, etc; and that changes the way men look at them. Try to exploit that. Don't go to night clubs trying to find someone to like your wife, that won't happen; but rather go somewhere else where her personality attracts more.

It's just my advice. Don't feel down because of a... misunderstanding.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 08:01 PM

Quote:

wait till another stag pays attention..it'll get yours back..time to change the type of clubs you go to.
The Following User Says Thank You to romikk32 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 09:29 PM

Thanked 2,223 Times in 161 Posts
Angry Darn it

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonz42 View Post
y

- MOD's- if this is out of line please just remove the pics - don't yell at me!

Which they did.... so not fun Mods.

Rick - message me a email address and I will send them to you if you want them.
The Following User Says Thank You to tonz42 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005
big white booty interracial

9m:10s