uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2017, 08:20 AM

Thanked 5,825 Times in 776 Posts

Like most posters on this thread, I look at and fantasize about many women I come in contact with; my wife's friends, my friend's wives, neighbors, coworkers.

It makes the masturbation more powerful when it is a woman I know. I try to imagine how their nipples look. Their bare ass, and most important how their pussy looks. Does she have hair on it, how much, color. Thinking about them in different positions, the sounds they make.

It only makes sense that the men my wife my wife comes in contact with; her GF's husbands, my friends, neighbors, think about her sexually. I've seen them take glances at her when she walks by or bends over. I hope she also has fantasies about them when she masturbates or when we fuck.

As I posted in another thread about sharing pictures, one of my friends (who she's known for many years too) has seen her naked. We swapped pictures of our wives. There is no question why we shared, and what we did while looking at them. He and I both admitted to the other that we masturbated looking at the other guy's naked wife. It turns me on as much knowing he wants to fuck her and fill her with cum as wanting his wife. Sometimes I look at the pictures I shared with him and imagine her fucking him.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2017, 10:29 AM

Thanked 29,759 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default man you are lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Like most posters on this thread, I look at and fantasize about many women I come in contact with; my wife's friends, my friend's wives, neighbors, coworkers.

It makes the masturbation more powerful when it is a woman I know. I try to imagine how their nipples look. Their bare ass, and most important how their pussy looks. Does she have hair on it, how much, color. Thinking about them in different positions, the sounds they make.

It only makes sense that the men my wife my wife comes in contact with; her GF's husbands, my friends, neighbors, think about her sexually. I've seen them take glances at her when she walks by or bends over. I hope she also has fantasies about them when she masturbates or when we fuck.

As I posted in another thread about sharing pictures, one of my friends (who she's known for many years too) has seen her naked. We swapped pictures of our wives. There is no question why we shared, and what we did while looking at them. He and I both admitted to the other that we masturbated looking at the other guy's naked wife. It turns me on as much knowing he wants to fuck her and fill her with cum as wanting his wife. Sometimes I look at the pictures I shared with him and imagine her fucking him.

I like your thinking. I work with several women and often wonder how they look in bikini topless nude. How they position them self when sucking cock? Are they on the shift or luck the head etc..

Now I still wonder if any of my buddies think like that about my wife. I wish one would ask or we set up a pic trade.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2017, 10:43 AM

Thanked 11,477 Times in 340 Posts

Hi

A few of my guy's friends have told me to my face that they often think about me during their 'private time'...such pervs

xx
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Honeys poppet For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2017, 01:07 PM

Default Lucky guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeys poppet View Post
Hi

A few of my guy's friends have told me to my face that they often think about me during their 'private time'...such pervs

xx
I know I do! I often look for your posts Honey while working to get a "rise"! Your posted pics keep getting better and better.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snowlvn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-24-2017, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
I like your thinking. I work with several women and often wonder how they look in bikini topless nude. How they position them self when sucking cock? Are they on the shift or luck the head etc..

Now I still wonder if any of my buddies think like that about my wife. I wish one would ask or we set up a pic trade.
If your buddies are alive, I'm sure they think about your wife, probably have jerked off. Maybe drop subtle hints, like ask if they've ever taken pics of their wives because you have. Then see if they want to see or swap. They won't ask to swap pics of they don't want to jerk to her.

Does it excite you knowing your buddies might want to fuck your wife?
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2017, 03:09 PM

There is something to take into account; some guys (like me) follow a code of keeping our friend's girlfriends/wives off-limits in any regard (or at least, pretending like we do)

So, if you tell/ask them something hot about your own girlfriend; they won't reply with a pervy comment as if it was about any other girl. Most of them will just laugh and just say something like "lucky you", "she seems like a good girl" or something along the lines.

The key is to keep pushing until they are certain that if they say something pervy about our girlfriend/wife, we won't get upset and we will even like it. Once you reach this point, there is a higher possibility of them confessing what they do thinking about our girls. Not before.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2017, 01:48 AM

Thanked 29,759 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default huge turn on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
If your buddies are alive, I'm sure they think about your wife, probably have jerked off. Maybe drop subtle hints, like ask if they've ever taken pics of their wives because you have. Then see if they want to see or swap. They won't ask to swap pics of they don't want to jerk to her.

Does it excite you knowing your buddies might want to fuck your wife?

It would be a huge turn on to know a buddy jerked to her or wanted to fuck my wife.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2017, 08:41 AM

Thanked 3,551 Times in 398 Posts
Thumbs up

Oh absolutely... my closest friend and his wife are like family to me at this point...we've all known each other since the college days, so it's been a long time.

...but yeah I've still occasionally thought about her while beating off. There were a few times where what she wore around the house definitely made it easy for me.... like my favorite time was one day she had on some super tight, really short biking shorts, and a short t-shirt....and that was all she had on. Since the shirt was short... every amazing curve from waist down was visible....and the view of that gorgeous ass as she walked around... and the slight jiggle of cheeks... ohhh it was killing me. I still get hard remembering this visual now. Her body is absolutely ridiculous. It got to a point where I was considering finishing myself off right in their bathroom..(*like I might not even have a choice in the matter because of being rock hard and close to making a mess on myself thanks to her)..I chose to wait though (had to calm myself by trying to think of other things) since they may have been suspicious of me being "in the bathroom" for too long.... but when I got home that night, remembering that visual... goddamn I bust some serious loads off then... multiple times that same night. Unfortunately I think he said something to her about it later, because she never dressed that skimpy again when I was around....haha perhaps because he knows how much of a perv I am.

The visual is still fresh on my mind because it was that damn good--- grey skintight, super-short biking shorts (basically cheek-level) and a short plain white t-shirt.... barefoot. I've exploded so many times to this it's insane. It would be great for me if he was one of those types that was into the "show off your wife" sort of thing, but sadly he's not.

Last edited by Dookieman; 08-26-2017 at 08:49 AM.
Old 08-26-2017, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickandsuzy View Post
It would be a huge turn on to know a buddy jerked to her or wanted to fuck my wife.

Same here. I had shared with a friend. I posted the story in another thread. We both admitted the next day we jerked off thinking about the pictures we shared. it is so hot knowing he jerked off thinking about fucking her.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2017, 10:05 AM

Thanked 1,262 Times in 96 Posts
Default wife and friends

I jerked to almost all my friends wifes.
Some i ve seen naked at the sauna and i keep the image of theyr labia fresh in my mind, others i imagine how theyr labia lookslike. I wish i could see somehow all the wifes naked in pics
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Barza.andreea For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607