Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2013, 11:05 AM

Thanked 1,243 Times in 53 Posts
Default Women rubbing themselves on you in public

My story I posted on the medical thread yesterday (about the flu shot nurse) got me to thinking. Other than the medical context, have you ever had women blatantly or discreetly rub themselves on you or press against you?

I have had the same girl cut my hair for years, because she is close to my office and I can just walk. She is a young, cute Hispanic girl. We got to know each other and chat during my haircuts. I always sit the same way, with my elbows sticking over the armrest of the chair. After a few visits, I noticed that she would lean over to cut my hair and put her crotch right against my elbow. And then she would go to the other side and do the same thing. Never rub or grind, but definitely more than casual contact. I knew she was married, but she didn't have kids. Then after a couple of years of this she got pregnant. She never did this again. At first, probably because it wouldn't really work as her belly grew. But maybe she changed her mindset after having kids (she now has two). Not that we ever talked about sexual stuff before, but now she mainly talks about her kids and birthday parties and such. The fact that she doesn't do that anymore makes me think it was intentional when she did do it. I still sit the same way, just in case.

Last edited by housepics; 09-19-2013 at 11:09 AM.
Old 09-19-2013, 05:04 PM

Thanked 21,128 Times in 1,568 Posts

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...34#post1291434
The Following User Says Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2013, 09:52 AM

Thanked 4,443 Times in 243 Posts
Default Office Boob Press

A few years ago there was a woman at my office who worked in a different department, that I had very little contact with - a couple of brief conversations at best. She was divorced, perhaps late thirties, (maybe fifteen years younger than me, and I'm married) not especially pretty, and was a little heavy. But she had big tits with nipples that tended to poke through her thin bra, so I had some attraction to her.

I was called to a company photo session for everybody who had an anniversary that particular month, and this woman was there. The photographer lined everybody up in two rows, and told us to squeeze in. This woman stood next to me in the back row and slightly behind, and started to press her big tit into my upper arm. I couldn't help but to press back, and there was little doubt that both of us were aware of the boob pressing. I discreetly backed off, but she pressed into me harder. When the photographer told everybody to turn their shoulders in towards the center and stand sideways facing the center of the frame, she turned towards me and mashed her tit into me even more firmly.

Afterwards I worried just a bit if I hadn't gone too far, or if she was offended at all, or if she was really aware of what she was doing to me. We only had a couple of brief conversations over the next year, and she was neither stand-offish nor overly friendly.

Precisely a year later, we were again requested to pose for an anniversary photo. The woman quickly joined me in the back row, and was soon rubbing her tit into the back of my arm again. She had clearly remembered the previous year, and seemed anxious to repeat her boob pressing performance. Once again the photographer asked everybody to stand sideways, and the woman turned and rubbed into me. Except from where she was standing, she was facing away from the center, so this was clearly a move meant to rub against me some more, not for a good pose.
Old 09-21-2013, 06:36 AM

Thanked 1,863 Times in 100 Posts
Default George VI...

Do you still work with her? Sounds like an opportunity...
Old 09-21-2013, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Do you still work with her? Sounds like an opportunity...
She left the company shortly after our second boobfest. I saw her once shortly after that, at a bar with some of my co-workers. I spoke to her briefly and she made one comment I thought was flirtatious, but my wife and co-workers were nearby so I didn't pursue it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to George VI For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2013, 02:09 PM

Thanked 1,243 Times in 53 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRDavenport View Post
Not quite the same thing. I'm talking about the woman initiating the contact.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:41 PM

Thanked 21,128 Times in 1,568 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by housepics View Post
Not quite the same thing. I'm talking about the woman initiating the contact.
But she did. I thought I made that clear.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2013, 08:56 AM

Default Office Elbow vs. Mature Pussy

I believe that I initiated the contact on this one, but it was a close call at third. About five years ago there was this mature woman who I had worked with on and off for fifteen years. She was my age or a couple of years older (about 50), a pretty brunette, petite body – actually she was short, which was beneficial to this story. We were always friendly but had no real personal relationship at all, never went to lunch, never had after-work drinks, rarely discussed our home lives. She was just someone that I worked on sporadic projects with and otherwise saw her in the hall or while getting coffee. But she was attractive enough and close enough that I'd had more than a couple of fantasies about her.

One day she asked me to come over to her cubicle to look at a problem, hell if I remember what it was. But I ended up sitting at her desk working on her computer, and she was standing close to my left to see what I was typing. My left elbow made contact with her upper thigh over her skirt, and I guess I instinctively moved my arm out a little more and made contact with her pussy. She didn’t move back at all, and it was pretty clear that my elbow was touching her pussy mound through her skirt. She didn’t grind on it or anything, but she didn’t back off at all – she just passively stood her ground. So while I worked on her computer for a couple of minutes, I could feel her pubic mound pressed against my elbow, which was moving slightly as I typed. Neither of us said anything about it, and although I thought the rubbing was obvious, we both acted like everything was normal as we worked on the problem on her computer.

A tame story, but consider that it was two middle-aged married people who had never had any type of sexual flirtation at all, and all of a sudden I am playing with her pussy in her cubicle in the middle of the work day.

After the fact, I worried that I’d been out of line. But the next time I saw her a day or three later, she was at least as friendly as she had been before if not more so, so she wasn’t acting offended or embarrassed or anything. But it never happened again.
Old 09-29-2013, 09:17 AM

This was somewhat a mutual contact experience. I was at a black tie event maybe about ten years ago. There was a dinner and then we had to relocate to another reception area for the event. Well the event was on a different floor from the dinner, several stories difference. So people being what they are, they all rushed to the elevators to get to the next event. The wife and I got on the elevator and it was crowded, more so than I ever have been on a crowded elevator before. I would say we were in the middle of the elevator. The wife was behind me and to my left side. Like I said the elevator was crowded already and then more came on and then for the doors to close the ones in the front pushed back causing everyone to be crammed even more. I was standing with my arms at my side and a woman just to my right side in front of me, in an evening gown, (her husband was to the right of her) got pushed further back into me. The back of my hand made contact with her ass as she was pushed back. And like I said we were all crammed in so tight that there was no where to move my arm. She felt my hand on her ass as I felt her tense up her cheek. She turned to see who had their hand on her ass and noticed it was me (I was about 8 years or so younger than she was and all dressed up in a tux) and she smiled at me and I gave her a smile like I can't do anything. Well after see saw who I was and it was a nice looking guy in contact with her I felt her tensed up ass cheek relax and it stayed into my hand and pressed into it. I did not move my hand at all so she did not think I was intentionally feeling her up but I could tell that she took the opportunity to have another man's hand on her ass and she liked it. I could tell that she had to be wearing some sort of support brief from the feel of her. It was a nice feeling to know that she relaxed and kept her ass into my hand like that and the elevator did have to go many floors. I wish the elevator ride was longer as that was a nice feeling/contact. No one else noticed my hand on her as it was so crowded you could not look down. I never did see her later at the next event as it was a big area and many, many people.

I wish I had that nice chance again.
Old 09-29-2013, 11:36 AM

Thanked 1,453 Times in 144 Posts

I have had several women that were cutting my hair rub themselves on me. I just always figure they're looking for a bigger tip or a regular customer.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Archelon For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Daily
cutie BJ 10001

2m:33s

10-21-2008
milk4f2

0m:57s

10-20-2004