uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2024, 05:13 PM

Default My Roommates Mother, Mrs. D

I went to college about seven hours away from home, so when Easter Break rolled around I figured I’d spend the weekend in my dorm room. I had just acquired a new roommate, my fall semester roommate having moved into a fraternity. Tim was a pretty good guy, a bit geeky and quiet. His family lived just over an hour away and he invited me to spend Easter weekend with them, which I did.

His folks had a nice home. Tim had an older brother that was in the army and a high schooler sister. His father was nice, geeky and quiet just like Tim. However, his mother was the complete opposite. She was a bit short, full figured with short bleach blonde put-up hair. She wore a dress right out of the 1960s, a floral pink dress that came down to just above her knees with white lace around the neck surrounding a very deep neckline accentuating a generous pair of tits. She was excited to meet me, all chatty, bubbly and full of energy (you know the type). She told me how handsome I was, how glad I was her sons college roommate - hugging and touching me as she talked. I was more than a little surprised when she pinched my ass as I was being shown to the guest room.

The day was peaceful and uneventful. Mrs. D would flit around telling me about her life, complementing me and never missing a chance to touch me, especially my ass. After an early dinner everyone parked themselves in front of the TV. Eventually a show came on that I was not interested in and I told Tim I was gonna grab a shower. Mrs. D met me as I was passing through the kitchen. She asked me if I knew about some particular type of body lotion that she said she absolutely loved. Of course I hadn’t. She said she’d let me use some of hers after my shower.

So, I showered. I put on running shorts (which I pretty much live in), a T-shirt, d****d a towel around my neck and headed to my room. I wasn’t in the room ten seconds when there was a quick/quiet knock on the door followed by Mrs. D letting herself in. She was very excited to show me the bottle of lotion she brought. She walked up to me and said, “Up, off” talking about my T-shirt. So I took it off. Mrs. D then proceeded to pour lotion into her hand and rub it on me. She started on my back working all around. The lotion smelled good and her hands felt nice as she worked over one arm and then the other. She would chatter away about how nice my muscles felt and about how good this lotion would make me feel. She worked her way down my sides and then to my lower back. I was wondering how far down she would go when I felt her hands inside my shorts as she started rubbing the top of my ass. She applied more lotion and surprised me as her hands continued to move down. Her hands cupped and squeezed my ass cheeks while sliding between my ass crack and brushing my sphincter. I took an involuntary breath and subtly spread my legs as her hands worked their way between my cheeks. While continuing to chatter away, she moved to my side, got on her knees and moved her hands to my upper thighs. With both her hands working from beneath my shorts, I felt her fingers begin to gently brush my balls. Her hands were working quickly but deliberately as her fingers made occasional contact with my sack. Obviously this attention started to wake my cock and it started to stir. Her hands moved deliberately down to my knees and back up. Each time her hands would slide inside my shorts and gently stroke my balls.

Still on her knees, Mrs. D adjusted her position, now almost directly in front of me. Her head down and her hands moving along my legs. As I looked down I could see the top of her bleach blonde head. Then my gaze shifted deep into the top of her generous cleavage, the tops of her breasts jostling seductively with each stroke of her arm. My cock got more aroused as I stared at her tits. I found my pelvis thrusting involuntarily forward; her head just inches away from my engorging cock.

To be honest, I was more than a bit confused right then. Did Mrs. D know what she was doing to me or was I just a perv? She seemed like such a genuinely nice, simple person; sweet mother of my roommate. Just trying to be nice. But, did she not know how much she was turning me on, intentionally or not? Was I misreading her intentions?

Thankfully, I got my answer about a second later when Mrs. Ds hand came up my shorts and stroked my engorged cock. At first, her fingers just flitted on my shaft each time she raised her hand, but then her fingers lingered and wrapped themselves around my now hard pole. I took in a deep breath as she started to stroke me. Without looking up she reached and pulled my shorts down to my thighs. My cock sprang out and touched her cheek. She loaded more lotion and placed both her hands around my member. She then turned her head and threw her lips around my cock and furiously bobbed her head on my member as it found its way deep inside her mouth. It felt wonderful. She only sucked me a few times when she quickly got up off the floor. She moved backwards onto the bed, pulling me by my cock. With the other hand she reached down and pulled up her dress up above her waist. There was nothing between me and her pussy, not even a tuft of hair. “Fuck me”, she whispered “Fuck me, quickly!” I thought about the rest of the family on the other side of the house as she lay back on the bed and with her legs spread wide. Pulling me by the cock she drew me close and I slid quickly and easily into her wet c*nt. She put her hands on my ass and pulled me inside. She kept murmuring “Fuck me, fuck me”. I complied. She reached up and pulled both her gorgeous tits out of the top of her dress. I grabbed and pulled at her distended nipples. I fucked her quickly and furiously. It was not long before I felt my balls contract and was cumming deep inside her. As the last spurts were leaving my cock, Mrs. D scrambled from underneath me, turned me around and starting sucking the last of my seed out of my cock. She stroked and sucked me until I became limp. She put her tits away and smoothed down her skirt. She then looked up at me, gave me a quick kiss and left the room.
The next morning, Tim and I packed the car to return to school as Mr. and Mrs. D and Tim’s sister left for Easter church service.

I never saw her again. I never told Tim what his mom and I did. After that semester he never returned to school. Eleven years later I still wonder whether Tim brought me home to be fucked by his mother.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Behind Nightclub Sunderland UK 0006

2m:50s

01-23-2005

3m:51s

02-15-2023
mirror 4

0m:50s

02-15-2017
Selfshot bedroom strip dance

3m:30s

02-19-2016