uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2018, 10:49 PM

Default in laws

Many years ago my then wife and I hung around with my brother and his wife almost every weekend. We were dring one night and we all got a little drunk and decided to play strip poker. The women were being shy but with encouragement from my brother and i it wasn't long before we had both of our wives topless and they said that was enough for tonight. The women got dressed and my brother and his wife left. My wife and I had some of the best sex we have ever had that night.
We all got together again several weeks later and my brother brought something to smoke that night. Now smoking makes my wife very hot and it wasn't long before the ladies were comparing who could give the best blow job. My brother and I just kept our mouths shut to see where this would go. Before long my wife said that she could suck and swallow both our cocks quicker than my sister in law. My wife then walked over to my brother and told him to take his pants off. He looked at me and I told him to go for it, so he quickly dropped his pants and she pulled down his underwear and his cock stood out hard and straight. My wife didn't waste any time and started sucking his cock and taking it as deep as she could. I am sure that the excitement of the moment made him cum as quick as he did but it wasn't long before she was swallowing his cum.
My wife then crawled over to where I was sitting and took my cock out and started sucking on me. There was no way I could last very long after watching her suck my brother off and I added my load down her throat and she swallowed it all. My wife then told my sister in law your turn which she said they are both drained and It's my turn next time.
We got all together weeks later and there was a feeling that more might happen. I will continue later....
Old 11-08-2018, 08:53 AM

Thanked 4,145 Times in 314 Posts

Hope to hear more about this

If it is though, try and enjoy it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Simonenglish For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2018, 11:01 PM

Thanked 25,555 Times in 2,721 Posts
Default SIL

We get together with my wife Sister and hubby when ever they visit in wife swap... Hers one my wife wrote..***

.Mrs. Grits here,

We just got back from Charleston from an Easter visit w/ my sister & hubby......

5 day visit in beautiful CHARLESTON, SC, seeing the sights of real southern charm.. we felt at home there........ in=between Easter & sightseeing, as usual we all got together for wife swaping and some group sex together.

The first night, we seperated, where as her hubby and I went to a hotel, and my sister and my hubby stayed at her home for some private time together.....At the hotel, I told my sisters hubby, that I'll do anything he wants, and that I wanted to get kinky w/ him...

He opened the floor to ceiling window shades on our 2nd floor room and told me to stand in front of the window naked while he fucks me doggy... I was wearing stockings & high heels, and had my hands against the glass while he was behind me... a few people saw us which is what he wanted.. it got him hot & hard!!!.... he said he dosen't do that w/ his wife locally for fear of being recognized but felt comfortable w/ me... we left the curtains open all night, but dimmed the lights half way to subdue the scene somewhat....

I reminded him to do whatever he wants w/ me... (I brought a small bag of play toys and rope).. he tied my hands behind me, and and bent me over the edge of the bed, grabbing my hair, he started fucking me from behind.. I told him to talk dirty to me and use me...
He told me, he likes fucking his wifes sister... he was saying, "take my cock like your sl*t sister does".. I said, "fuck me like I'm your sl*t"...."give me what my sister gets" .That got him going and he really started pumping me hard and pulling my hair in controlling me...
He put me on knees w/ my hand tied and shoved his cock in my mouth and I sucked him like crazy while he grabbed my hair pushing me on his cock... he started to cum and yelled, "take the cum your sl*t sister takes " and then he exploded in my mouth , flooding my mouth w/ a huge load !!!... I liked it !! .... It was running out the sides of my mouth while still sucking him.. he was shivering like crazy orgasm while I sucked him dry. He finally stepped back and I had his cum running down my chest , and dribbled the rest on my nipples for him to watch... he was happy.. lol

He untied me, and after a recharge, he really got into me being submissive for him... fucked and sucked in the chair, the couch, the bed, the window all night long...
We both kept talking dirty to each other while he was dragging me around the room using my body for his pleasure... and my pleasure too... lol.... While he was on me missionary, eye- to- eye, .. I asked him,,, "my husband is in your bed pumping sperm into your wife right now".. "shes fucking him like a dirty wh*r*" .. his eyes opened wide and looking at me, as I could feel his cock in my pussy getting bigger.... he replied, "I sending you back to your husband a cum full sl*t"... "take my cum like my wife taking your husbands" .. And he gave me another sperm load to show my hubby !!!.
We really got into the dirty talk reminding each other what our spouses are doing to each other... it got hot !! ... remember, we're the only people they swing w/ so its a real treat for them on visits.. and their not really used to each other fucking another,,, so the dirty talk really works good on his emotions..... he was enjoying making me a mess, cumming on my body, face , pussy, (he dosen't do anal).. he really enjoyed seeing me a cummy mess... I liked it too.... I let him just use me... We finally went to bed/sleep, and I told him I wanted to cuddle with him with all his cum on and in me like a dirty sl*t... he really got turned on by that to my surprise??!!??.. we woke up the next morning and had a last fuck session, and took an intimate shower together before returning to his house by noon.

Upon arrival there, my sister was still in the shower, an my hubby was having coffee...
I sat down to have coffee too, while the in-laws were in another room,,,, I asked hubby, "did you take care of my sister last night??" he told me she had trouble walking this morning.... lol

We had a group session the next day/night, and one more private time but in the guest room where we could hear each other all night.

Hubby can tell you about those session if you want to know... ask him???

Attached Thumbnails
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/ima...ies/tongue.gif..GRITS-- Girls Raised in the South..https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/ima...ies/tongue.gif I love interacting w/ your comments!https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/ima...es/biggrin.gif PLEASE-NO friends requests..https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/ima...ilies/cool.gif
Last edited by GRITS; 04-04-2018 at 03:25 AM.

Last edited by GRITS; 11-08-2018 at 11:10 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2019, 06:20 PM

Thanked 25,555 Times in 2,721 Posts
Default ask me

Anymore of these??
Old 07-06-2022, 07:16 AM

Default Three's Company

I could probably post in many different subjects on this board but I still have work to do. So, I will try to be brief.
Wife and I have been married 34 years and have had many various sexual experiences involving others begining when we were just dating. This included with her brother who they used to experiment with each other as teens. He was a year younger than she was and two years younger than me and we all got along great. For some odd weird reason, their mother knew about their experimentation but their father didn't. (Part of a much longer story!)
Post marriage, the three of us decided to rent an apartment together. To make a long story short, during those three years we all lived together, I had no problem with her fucking and sucking him. I only took issue with kissing which they complied.
Sorry, I had to be so short with this, work gets in the way!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bestrich For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2022, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestrich View Post
I could probably post in many different subjects on this board but I still have work to do. So, I will try to be brief.
Wife and I have been married 34 years and have had many various sexual experiences involving others begining when we were just dating. This included with her brother who they used to experiment with each other as teens. He was a year younger than she was and two years younger than me and we all got along great. For some odd weird reason, their mother knew about their experimentation but their father didn't. (Part of a much longer story!)
Post marriage, the three of us decided to rent an apartment together. To make a long story short, during those three years we all lived together, I had no problem with her fucking and sucking him. I only took issue with kissing which they complied.
Sorry, I had to be so short with this, work gets in the way!
Why did you take issue with them kissing but not sucking and fucking?
The Following User Says Thank You to ILoveToShowMyWife For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2022, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveToShowMyWife View Post
Why did you take issue with them kissing but not sucking and fucking?
I thought the same but I kinda understand. It’s like kissing is somehow more intimate and personal than having the man’s erect prick shoot a fresh hot load of semen up her c*nt ! Lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fazeldex For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607