Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2016, 02:54 AM

Thanked 2,228 Times in 95 Posts
Default My wife and her personal trainer

My wife and her personal fitness trainer.
Attached Thumbnails
Copy (5) of scan0001.jpg   2016-09-21 07.51.16.jpg  

Copy of Copy of scan0002.jpg  
Attached Images

Old 09-28-2016, 08:28 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakyfingers View Post
ok, so myself and shaky (my wife) have started to seriously discuss getting together with another couple for some fun, I'm straight, shaky is bi or bi-willing might be better! I know there are swinger sites out there we could join but we have found occ to be a great site for just chatting and sharing a few pics amongst like-minded folk - so, anyone out there that can offer some help we are UK by the way - East-anglia ish region
I think the best way to start that (assuming you don't already have some friends in mind) is to visit a swing club or swinger friendly resort. A week in Desire is good, but the folks you meet will be from all around the world.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2016, 07:08 PM

Thanked 25,586 Times in 2,728 Posts
Default Swing

Quote:
ok, so myself and shaky (my wife) have started to seriously discuss getting together with another couple for some fun, I'm straight, shaky is bi or bi-willing might be better! I know there are swinger sites out there we could join but we have found occ to be a great site for just chatting and sharing a few pics amongst like-minded folk - so, anyone out there that can offer some help we are UK by the way - East-anglia ish region

Don't do any swinging at any swing clubs!!... it will ruin the attitude your trying to accomplish.... go, but just look and play w/ each other only!!
Actually sex w/ others at a club is for well established long time swingers...think...they are all strangers!! and if you have a bad experience w/ strangers in public,,, you might no ever try swinging again....
Old 09-30-2016, 01:36 PM

Default Swing Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Don't do any swinging at any swing clubs!!... it will ruin the attitude your trying to accomplish.... go, but just look and play w/ each other only!!
Actually sex w/ others at a club is for well established long time swingers...think...they are all strangers!! and if you have a bad experience w/ strangers in public,,, you might no ever try swinging again....
I whole-heartedly disagree with Grits assessment. We thoroughly enjoyed every experience we had at a local swing club in our area. Sure, you are going to run across someone that doesn't fit your taste or attitude but that happens in every aspect of your life. As a couple, you select those you feel comfortable with and explore from there.

The only way you are going to find partners with, is to actually meet them in an environment that fits what you are looking for. Other than taking your chances cruising on the internet, what better place than a swingers club to meet swingers?

Call ahead to schedule an orientation (or whatever your local club calls it), see what the club is like. Find out what the average couple is like, and what to expect for a range in ages of the members. Mingle with the folks that are there, as they are all there for a good time. Unless you or your spouse is dead set against the other having sex with someone new, you will absolutely enjoy yourself.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dwaino For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2016, 08:25 PM

Default dWAINO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwaino View Post
I whole-heartedly disagree with Grits assessment. We thoroughly enjoyed every experience we had at a local swing club in our area. Sure, you are going to run across someone that doesn't fit your taste or attitude but that happens in every aspect of your life. As a couple, you select those you feel comfortable with and explore from there.

The only way you are going to find partners with, is to actually meet them in an environment that fits what you are looking for. Other than taking your chances cruising on the internet, what better place than a swingers club to meet swingers?

Call ahead to schedule an orientation (or whatever your local club calls it), see what the club is like. Find out what the average couple is like, and what to expect for a range in ages of the members. Mingle with the folks that are there, as they are all there for a good time. Unless you or your spouse is dead set against the other having sex with someone new, you will absolutely enjoy yourself.
Unless I'm confused??...... You should re-read my post and think about what I said???? "Do not have sex at a swing club"
Old 10-01-2016, 11:53 PM

Default no argue

Quote:
thanks for the help guys, but please don't argue about it! I guess whatever floats your boat is the way to go!
No arguement... just think he mis read by accident... take the advice.
Old 10-03-2016, 03:39 PM

Default gRIT

Quote:
Unless I'm confused??...... You should re-read my post and think about what I said???? "Do not have sex at a swing club"
No mistake here. No even any confusion. Not having sex at a sex club is like going to a restaurant and not eating dessert.

Without exception, we have enjoyed having sex at a swingers club outside of Seattle each and every visit. Meeting people. Playing with couples. Enjoying that intense sexual nirvana that your explorations will provide.

If you are inclined to visit a swing club, please take full advantage of the entire facility. And all they have to offer. Unless you are adamant about meeting/playing/having sex with only beautiful body perfect people, you will find playmates that will enhance your sexual relationship beyond belief.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dwaino For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2016, 04:35 PM

Quote:
No mistake here. Not even any confusion. Not having sex at a sex club is like going to a restaurant and not eating dessert.

Without exception, we have enjoyed having sex at a swingers club outside of Seattle each and every visit. Meeting people. Playing with couples. Enjoying that intense sexual nirvana that your explorations will provide.
If you are inclined to visit a swing club, please take full advantage of the entire facility. And all they have to offer. Unless you are adamant about meeting/playing/having sex with only beautiful body perfect people, you will find playmates that will enhance your sexual relationship beyond belief.
I totally AGREE Dwaino! As long as you play safe and both the husband and wife are secure in their marriage, the extra sex is just for the pure pleasure that sex gives and allows you to experience new aspects that you can practice together when you are back in your own bedroom. I want my wife to experience sex with whatever men she chooses and simply eliminate the ones she does not enjoy. We too enjoy the "that intense sexual nirvana" of new experiences.
Old 10-04-2016, 12:56 AM

Default Dwaino

Quote:
No mistake here. No even any confusion. Not having sex at a sex club is like going to a restaurant and not eating dessert.

I did mis- read your post.....>> But for starting out couples, especially if your trying to get your wife to go along, having sex at a club as a newbie in the lifestyle can ruin everything...going slow and easy works better in the long run...
Old 10-04-2016, 11:59 AM

Default IMO

Quote:
I did mis- read your post.....>> But for starting out couples, especially if your trying to get your wife to go along, having sex at a club as a newbie in the lifestyle can ruin everything...going slow and easy works better in the long run...
In my opinion, the absolute worse thing you could do is try to introduce your wife into this lifestyle meeting up with a single couple you know absolutely nothing about. For all you know, the male could be an overly aggressive a-hole that pushes himself onto your wife while his wife is draining every wine bottle she can find. Or worse yet, he simply cannot perform.

But regardless of the situation, if someone is trying to introduce their better half into a lifestyle they aren't comfortable with, that my friend is when the real fireworks begin. Have seen more than a couple of spouses/girlfriends storm out of the club because they simply where not prepared for any intimate sharing. Communication is paramount and the most successful tool you possess.

If there is open communication amongst all, expectations (or anticipations) are shared, everyone knows what they are walking into, it can be an amazing experience. Dishonesty and lack of trust will blow everything up in a hurry.

The world is what you make it. Untold fortune at your fingertips, as you travel the world of sexual experiences that will remain with you and yours for the rest of you life.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dwaino For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s