Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2016, 10:21 AM

Thanked 2,721 Times in 208 Posts
Default Verizon Share

I'm always hoping for a chance to share the wife, and sometimes the opportunity comes up unexpectedly.

So I recently got a new cell. The wife and I went by our local Verizon store to get minor issues fixed. My cell was low on memory and I was due an upgrade for only $1 more a month. Anyways, it's been a few days, and I love the new phone. We stopped back by today to see about International calling because I'm due to fly back overseas in a few days. Anyways, while sitting there I suddenly developed an issue with my photo gallery. I told the wife about it, and she said to have them check it out. I then reminded her of the last pic I took, which just so happened to be of her tits (attached). She only deals with one guy there, and they have chatted about his gf and also shared skittles while working on phone stuff. We had to leave for a bit, and she restarted my phone to see if that would help. It worked for about a half hour, but then started to act up again. I told her and she said for me to go have it looked at, but to go to the one guy, because she doesn't know any of the other guys there. I reminded her about the tit pic and she said, "fuck it, if he sees my tits, he sees my tits.

So, off I go, knowing that in a few minutes, this Verizon guy was going to in some capacity being seeing her tits. I get there and start explaining the issue with the phone, and he goes to grab the phone to look at it. I tell him "just a second" and explain that in order to see the issue with the phone and to fix it, that there's a good chance that he'll see titties. He chuckles and says that he's seen them before... not hers but others. So, he proceeds to open the camera function and up pops the pic, and then he scrolls until the gallery errors out about the fifth pic in. Opens the gallery, and of course there's the pics in small thumbnails. I lost track of how many times he either got scroll views or thumbnail views but it was more than a few times. Once as he was scrolling fast past the tit pic, his finger did something which caused the pic to zoom in instead. He said he wasn't trying to do all that, and really only got a zoom of her cleavage and the dog tag.

He had never seen the problem before, and we decided it was the SIM card. He backed up the pics onto the phone and then he swapped in a new card. Then in the gallery, I ended up with duplicates of most pics, and four each of the pics taken in the last few days. So, he's there scrolling through random stuff and then tits, tits tits tits, and then other stuff. It was great. While he was trying his best to not see them, I can assume that he saw enough. I can't wait to hear how the next interaction between them goes, and if it'll come up or not.

So, I leave, and go next door to get a few things from the grocery store. The whole time, I'm thinking that I should have found a way to work in a good look of them for him, which I would get satisfaction too. I after I get groceries, and walk back past Verizon and go back in. He thought I still had an issue, but I let him know I just needed the flashlight icon moved to my front page again because I use it a lot. (He had reset my phone earlier). I thanked him, and told him for his repeated trouble though he should at least have a good look at her boobies, and I brought up the pic again and turned the phone as to make the pic bigger. I then zoomed to get her tits as big as I could to the screen and let him look. While he enjoyed them, I said, "There's pierced"He says, yes they are, some kind of medallion. I then zoomed in on her right nipple so he got a good close up of her nipple too as I showed they were little skeleton hands. I told him not to mention the good view I shared and we said our thanks again and I left. Such I good feeling sharing her tits with him. Now, every time she goes in there, I'm sure the memory of her tits will come to mind when he sees her.
Attached Thumbnails
20160524_152745.jpg  

Click 'Thanks' if it's deserved.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to DoubleG For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2016, 10:23 PM

Thanked 25,665 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Happy Memorial Day

Did you FUCK a Soldier Or Sailor today to Thank them ?
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_7390.JPG  

Last edited by GRITS; 05-30-2016 at 10:26 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2016, 01:29 AM

Default Sharing wife

Did you "fuck" a salior or a soldier????
The Following User Says Thank You to Mbuddha For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2016, 08:14 AM

Default mbudda

YES, I did the patriotic thing!!..... Hubby (soldier), and a "select" friend (sailor), both prior service commissioned officers.

Memorial Day evening our friend came over for a quickie mmf session @ hubbys request... I wore my patriotic bikini as shown, and had a great time having them both use me to their pleasure!!.... and mine.

Holidays can be fun... lol
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_7372.JPG  
Old 06-01-2016, 11:35 AM

Default Sharing wife

You look great!
Please tell us more'....
The Following User Says Thank You to Mbuddha For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2016, 10:43 PM

Default mbudda

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbuddha View Post
You look great!
Please tell us more'....
Not much to tell... MMF get together... I like multi-men and they made sure that I was constantly being impaled by their cocks... it was a constant DP for me & they filled me w/ sperm well....... it was an 1 1/2 hour quickie and we all ended w/ a smile on our faces...
Old 06-03-2016, 12:56 AM

Default Mr. Grits

Mr. Grits here,,,

I just happened accross my wifes response to MBUDDA on our Memorial Day mmf session..... I don't know where she gets the feeling, "not much to tell" ????????....... let me add to her version that she omitted!!!!

My friend and I dressed in our uniforms, and arrived at the door to be greeted by her in her USA Flag Bikini & Heels..... she loves men in uniform . She hugged us both tenderly and then pulled out our cocks from our uniform pants and sucked us hard.. then she stood up facing us and we caressed her body through her bikini standing on each side of her, while she unbuttoned our shirts and played with our nipples to turn us on more.... we then followed her into the bedroom and took off our pants... she requested we leave our uniform shirts w/ our decorations on.........
She was standing and leaned forward into my arms while my friend pulled her bikini bottoms to the side and began fucking her standing doggy... we were looking at each other kissing while he was slowly thrusting her as she started moaning.. she said, "do you like watching & feeling me getting fucked"??... I just kissed her more....then she turned around and we switched and I was fucking her standing doggy... her little ass looked so good sticking out into position to recieve cock!!.. lol .... then I layed back on the bed and she rode my face while my friend stood next to her and she sucked him....she had quite an orgasm w/ me licking her pussy.. then my friend went down on her for her second oral orgasm....

From that point we turned her over doggy and spit roasted her.... us guys were on the edge of cumming,, so my friend at the fucking end, pumped a huge load in her pussy.. then I moved to the fucking end, and gave her my sloppy seconds !!!!! Everyone was moaning and exhausted as we collasped on the bed.... the wife knelt in front of us and pulled her bikini bottoms to the side and said " that was one good ALL AMERICAN double shot of sperm!!" as it ran down her thigh.... we all laughed...
We recharged and I went to get cocktails, and when I returned to the bedroom she was on top riding my friend w/ his hands on her tits...she just kept riding him untill she had another orgasm... She stayed on his cock and said to us both, "we need more soilders and sailors""...lol...... I got behind her and we DP'ed her as I stuck my cock in her ass while still on my friends cock in her pussy... she was moaning loud yelling for us to fuck her .. we did!!!! and I exploded in her ass... when I pulled out she starrted riding my friend again hard telling him to fuck her and cum in her!!.. "cum in my ALL AMERICAN PUSSY" ..."FUCK MY MARRIED PUSSY"... I was in the bathroom cleaning my cock and I could hear her dirty talking him..... when I came out I joined in the talk and told my friend.." come on sailor, fuck my wife!!""..."give her your salty load"... then she jumped off and started sucking him till he quickly shot his -salty sailor- load in her mouth, which she half swallowed and half dribbled onto her tits....

After that, we were basically done and exhausted... she took an intimate shower w/ him still in her bikini, and after he got dressed in his uniform and left, I fucked her again in her wet bikini and shot my load all over her wet body & bikini... we took a shower together cleaning each other.......
Sooooooooooooo.... I don't know where she gets off saying, "nothing much to tell" ????..... it was great..... and patriotic!!! ... lol
Old 06-04-2016, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
Mr. Grits here,,,

I just happened accross my wifes response to MBUDDA on our Memorial Day mmf session..... I don't know where she gets the feeling, "not much to tell" ????????....... let me add to her version that she omitted!!!!

My friend and I dressed in our uniforms, and arrived at the door to be greeted by her in her USA Flag Bikini & Heels..... she loves men in uniform . She hugged us both tenderly and then pulled out our cocks from our uniform pants and sucked us hard.. then she stood up facing us and we caressed her body through her bikini standing on each side of her, while she unbuttoned our shirts and played with our nipples to turn us on more.... we then followed her into the bedroom and took off our pants... she requested we leave our uniform shirts w/ our decorations on.........
She was standing and leaned forward into my arms while my friend pulled her bikini bottoms to the side and began fucking her standing doggy... we were looking at each other kissing while he was slowly thrusting her as she started moaning.. she said, "do you like watching & feeling me getting fucked"??... I just kissed her more....then she turned around and we switched and I was fucking her standing doggy... her little ass looked so good sticking out into position to recieve cock!!.. lol .... then I layed back on the bed and she rode my face while my friend stood next to her and she sucked him....she had quite an orgasm w/ me licking her pussy.. then my friend went down on her for her second oral orgasm....

From that point we turned her over doggy and spit roasted her.... us guys were on the edge of cumming,, so my friend at the fucking end, pumped a huge load in her pussy.. then I moved to the fucking end, and gave her my sloppy seconds !!!!! Everyone was moaning and exhausted as we collasped on the bed.... the wife knelt in front of us and pulled her bikini bottoms to the side and said " that was one good ALL AMERICAN double shot of sperm!!" as it ran down her thigh.... we all laughed...
We recharged and I went to get cocktails, and when I returned to the bedroom she was on top riding my friend w/ his hands on her tits...she just kept riding him untill she had another orgasm... She stayed on his cock and said to us both, "we need more soilders and sailors""...lol...... I got behind her and we DP'ed her as I stuck my cock in her ass while still on my friends cock in her pussy... she was moaning loud yelling for us to fuck her .. we did!!!! and I exploded in her ass... when I pulled out she starrted riding my friend again hard telling him to fuck her and cum in her!!.. "cum in my ALL AMERICAN PUSSY" ..."FUCK MY MARRIED PUSSY"... I was in the bathroom cleaning my cock and I could hear her dirty talking him..... when I came out I joined in the talk and told my friend.." come on sailor, fuck my wife!!""..."give her your salty load"... then she jumped off and started sucking him till he quickly shot his -salty sailor- load in her mouth, which she half swallowed and half dribbled onto her tits....

After that, we were basically done and exhausted... she took an intimate shower w/ him still in her bikini, and after he got dressed in his uniform and left, I fucked her again in her wet bikini and shot my load all over her wet body & bikini... we took a shower together cleaning each other.......
Sooooooooooooo.... I don't know where she gets off saying, "nothing much to tell" ????..... it was great..... and patriotic!!! ... lol
I spent the last couple of hours reading your post, and I want to say thank you for sharing all the nasty naughty things you do, so hot I can't wait to hear more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Onthefense For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2016, 10:47 PM

Default onthefense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onthefense View Post
I spent the last couple of hours reading your post, and I want to say thank you for sharing all the nasty naughty things you do, so hot I can't wait to hear more.
Thanks for the nice comments...we don't post everything we do, just once in a while to express ourselves and share good times.......

See post # 193... to know what a "select" friend is?
Old 06-05-2016, 11:47 PM

Default BBQ

Mr. Grits here,

We went to a southern BBQ today in suburban Nashville @ a friends house... THE attire for the women was strictly--- Rebel swim suits.... full or bikini...

It was just a party, no sex, BUT I want you to know the guys all had hard-ons looking at all those beautiful southern babes in their REBEL suits.... WOW!!!!!

i REALLY THINK THE REST OF THE WORLD IS REALLY MISSING OUT ON A GOOD THING !!!

btw- there was a very popular small Hotub... mabe things were going on under water..
Attached Thumbnails
img20151009_21265856.jpg   img20151009_21125787.jpg  

ree57.jpg   ree23.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 06-05-2016 at 11:54 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s