Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2018, 07:15 PM

Thanked 25,446 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default Here it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbum_61 View Post
Ms. Grits,

What is the chance of seeing you in a Titan's jersey? Preferably with heels and nothing else?

8====>

Above for you all
Old 12-30-2018, 07:16 PM

Default for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
I would like to see this too!!

Above for you too.
Old 12-30-2018, 07:42 PM

Default Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all..... Mr. & Mrs. Grits

We are in Memphis at the Peabody hotel for New Years Eve with our "Swing Group" meeting friends... We picked Memphis this year to all meet and arrived today.... so it will be a "swing Group" weekend for us.... We all pitched in for a Suite for New Years eve celebration so there will be plenty of room for sexy fun and frolic.... All 12 couples are attending this meeting , including the newest members, Mrs. Grits > sister & brother in law,.... we haven't had a regular "swing "group meeting where all 12 couples have been able to attend in years...usually 1 or 2 or 3 couples can't make it,, but this is good all can attend.

Earlier this evening we all had dinner together in a private room since all members were present and we took that opportunity to have a meeting and discuss any new rules or problems or the sort, and everyone renewed their required 6 month STD medical results.

So tonight, very soon, we're having our regular Key Party, where as the gals stay in their room, and the guys meet at the hotel bar and pick a room key out of the hat... then go to that room and get to spend the night w/ whos ever wife is there.... we do that at most meeting first night.

So after the weekend I'll kiss and tell about the weekend if you want to hear about it.??

This is the first time the sil & bil will attend a KEY PARTY as regular full members, which means its anything goes for them.... hope they enjoy it and don't get stressed.....remember your with whoever shows up with your room key.

Going to the bar now, leaving my wife to who ever shows up later... shes primping in the bathroom for him now, wearing her NEW REBEL bikini & Red high heels for whoever.

I'm off to the bar and the Key picking....lol
Attached Thumbnails
39248725.jpg  

Last edited by GRITS; 12-30-2018 at 07:48 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2019, 10:11 PM

Default NYE weekend

As Stated above,,,

NYE weekend w/ our "swing" group in Memphis was another fun event for all......also because for the first time in a long time all 12 couples attended.

So I'll start w/ Key Party night... I got the key for "H"s room... shes very nice and looks good too... 5'3", med build, c-cup, brunette..... walked into her room and found her naked W/ high heels sitting in a chair...she stood up and kissed me and told me to get naked.... from there it was a fuck and suck session till 3am... She liked fucking in front of the window a lot which was fun, we had a street view on the 4th fl and another hotel across the street giving them a show... the windows @ the Peabody are small, so she just left the shades open fully...…. this wife is insatuable when it comes to sex... her c cup nipples were hard all night w/ excitement, and she just likes a lot of cock to play with.... her bald pussy is sooooo sweet... coin slot style...…...she knows I like watching her big tits bouncing when shes on top, so she made sure to be on top a lot...…. (she doesn't do anal)……. every time I pumped load in her pussy she'd have a orgasm feeling it shoot inside her.. her eyes would always roll back while shaking..... loved when she'd drag her hard nipples across my body.. sort of a tit & nipple massage turn on....She sucks and loves to swallow every drop.... sometimes she sucks until your about to shoot and she makes you fuck her quick to shoot the load in her pussy. I almost came before I could get it in her...lol

I left her cum full for her husband when he returned .actually she wanted him to find her like that, she said, to show him what a sl*t wife he married.. when I left she was sprawled out on the bed w/ her high heels & dripping pussy, and some cum on her tits..... just for her hubby!!!.... lol

Then I returned to my own room on the 6th fl... the door was ajar open... I walked in to find my wife sitting in a chair waiting for me... she was wearing a plaid skirt & high heels.... I walked over to her and she stood up and we kissed as I slipped my hand under her skirt to feel a very sperm lubed pussy.... I said her pussy was really wet!!.. she told me she made her Key holder give her a last load 15 min ago just so I'd find her freshly fucked upon returning... it was running down her thigh..... (seems everytime we do the Key Party thing, ALL, all , all the wives always want their hubbys to find them well fucked)……….she unbuckled my pants and got me naked and put me on the bed and she climbed on top w/ her little skirt and dripping pussy and fucked me while telling me about her night.... sounded like the sl*t wife I married telling me about "his BIG cock" in all her holes deep being submissive and taking another mans multiple sperm loads flooding her mouth & pussy & ass anyway he wanted.... after giving her another load to mix w/ his.. we took a shower together and slept till 2pm...
Because my wife likes being submissive, I know a lot of the group guys like being w/ her on Key night...….

Next that night is the "Swing Group" NYE party @ 8pm in a suite we all chipped in for....food booze & sex.... the ladies dress theme is Garters, Stockings, demi-bra, heels...the guys theme is boxer shorts...
Attached Images

Last edited by GRITS; 01-03-2019 at 10:24 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2019, 06:51 AM

Very nice Grits. Love the pictures above. Sounds like you had a fun NYE. Lets hope to another good year for you and your wife!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-07-2019, 08:42 PM

Thanked 5,393 Times in 170 Posts
Default Titans Jersey Thanks!!!

Ms. (and Mr.) Grits,

A long overdue thanks!!! Not only do you look ridiculously hot in that outfit but you actually took time and effort to respond to a request. It is much appreciated. You made an old horndog very happy (and hard). ;-)

Can't wait to hear about NYE Group night.

BTW did you take any pictures of the backside of the jersey ;-p
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beachbum_61 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-08-2019, 10:04 PM

Default BEACHBUM

Thank you... sorry didn't take any pics of the backsiide?

NYE story of "group nite" will post next mid-week... right now I'm away in Albuquerque NM on business trip... I'm accompanied by one of my "select" female friends... wifes widowed girlfriend, "B"-5'7", 130,34B, blonde wispy hair, she shares me with wanted to go, so she came along for the ride, and the sex....lol

Last edited by GRITS; 01-08-2019 at 10:15 PM.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2019, 03:43 PM

Default BTW

BTW, This is a full week trip.. Mon thru Sat and , you know while I'm away w/ the wifes horney girlfriend, my wife is home playing herself.... Yesterday she called me to talk, and told me she spent the afternoon w/ 2-"select " friends together- MMF.... her details were that she was fully satisfied after they left.....
Supposedly today she is having a girlfriend over and another "select" male friend for a FFM afternoon session.. probably going on as I write this?... then her girlfriend will stay over for a lezzy fest...…. She has until Sat night when I get home to party her ass off...sounds like shes doing a good job as usual.... So am I with her horny girlfriend here...lol

Last night we did some window sex, and called room service for towels answering the door naked in heels..she likes doing that in strange places exposing herself...I know shes been walking/driving around the area in some pretty short skirts & heels.

Amazing how these women really like to let loose when they are far from home...….I'm in the hotel room now waiting for her to return from where ever she is, and looking forward to sliding my boner under her short skirt as soon as she opens the door....looks like pizza delivery tonight, and she'll probably answer the door hopefully w/ my sperm running down her thigh.

Last edited by GRITS; 01-09-2019 at 03:49 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2019, 04:09 PM

Default Keeping Busy

Sounds like you guys have been busy.

Would love to hear details from both of you, and Mrs Grits side of the key night and more.....

Always intriguing hearing from the action
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frumgurl For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2019, 03:26 PM

Default Everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frumgurl View Post
Sounds like you guys have been busy.

Would love to hear details from both of you, and Mrs Grits side of the key night and more.....

Always intriguing hearing from the action

Going to be out of the loop for a while due to family emergency... 2-3 months...…. hope you don't forget us when we come back...….

thanks again.... Mr & Mrs Grits...
Attached Thumbnails
170.jpg  

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022