uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register

Old 10-13-2014, 05:41 PM

Thanked 15,548 Times in 653 Posts
Default See thru top in pub

My wife and I went out to a new restaurant one Saturday night, we had not been there before but had heard that it was very good. She wore my favourite blue blouse with a camisole under and she looked good.
We were seated in the middle of the place and after having enjoyed some lovely food and wine she excused myself to go to the ladies, I said "While you are there lose the camisole". The blouse is very see-thru and she had worn it without a bra several times before in public and had enjoyed the attention.
I could see her returning to our table and she had taken her bra off, her tits were completely on display and were bouncing beautifully under the see-thru top, every man in the place stopped mid mouthful to look at her. I could see that she was excited by this and I knew that her nipples would be hardening
She had not sat down for more than 30 seconds before the waiter was at our table asking if we would like a coffee, and a liqueur on the house, I said 'No, thank you', I was driving, but my wife had a Black Sambucca, we sat and chatted as we drank our coffees and both enjoyed all the attention that she was getting.
I said "Do you want to go straight home after this or would you like to find a bar for a little drink", she replied that she would love to go to bar for a little drink and I said "Only if we walk and you stay dressed like that" - any inhibitions she had had been loosened by the liqueur, she was feeling confident and said "OK"
We left the restaurant and walked down the road, her boobs were jiggly and her nipples were getting harder and harder, being stimulated by the material of her blouse rubbing against them, and then attention that she was getting, it seemed that every car that passed either flashed its lights or honked.
We finally found a bar about 3 blocks away, it was very crowded but we found a little spot with a table to stand at, and I went to get our drinks.
I looked back at where I had left my wife and there was a group of about 15 young athletic guys standing at our table, all of them looking at her boobs and nipples, and they were talking to her. She didn't make any attempt to cover her tits, rather she was thrusting them forward at every opportunity.
When I returned with the drinks I said. "What's going on?", She explained that the guys were in town for a footy game, which they had won, and they were waiting for the team bus, and that in the meantime they wanted a photo with her as a souvenir. I said "OK, why not" so one of them put his arm around her, she thrust out her boobs and the photo taken with his phone. This really started something as now they all wanted their photo taken with her. After they had all taken individual photos with her I said "Would you guys like me to take some photos of the whole team with her", they jumped at the opportunity and in no time she was surrounded by 15 hunks, hands around my waist, some under her see-thru top. I just kept clicking and clicking and from time to time I could see fingers squeezing her nipples, this was quite a turn on and she was loving it.
Then the team bus arrived and they were gone and we settled down to talk about the experience. She said that she really like being the centre of attention, I said "Some of them were groping you", she said "I know, it was nice - did you mind?" and I said "Of course not" "A couple of them had their hands up my skirt and I was so wet that their fingers just slipped into me" "I didn't know that" I said. "It was very exciting" she replied "and I now feel as horny as hell"
We finished our drinks, mine was a coke, and talked about what might have been if the bus had not come, would we have enjoyed more time with the team and gone on to other things?
Just talking about it made me very horny too, so we headed back to our car amid more flashing headlights and honking
When we got home we had a great night of sex, reliving what had happened and fantasizing about what might have been
Would we have gone further? I don't know, it would have been tempting it has always been a fantasy of my to share her with other guys.
Here are a couple of photos of her wearing the blouse in question
Attached Thumbnails
pixsn030810023crop.jpg   pixsn1312095.jpg  

Old 10-16-2014, 10:14 PM

Thanked 2,036 Times in 78 Posts
Default See thru top for driving lesson

I am Shirl, the wife of oztn who also posts on OCC, but sometimes I like to post the story myself so I must tell the story of when I was taking driving lessons - this was a few years ago.

My driving lesson was always at about 11.30 and my instructor liked to take me for a quick lunch after my lesson - he met some of his fellow driving instructors at lunch and he, was the only one to bring a learner with him - he was very proud of this and liked to show me off, braless to his mates, I had no problem with that

Since I was a teen I have never worn a bra and the thought of wearing a bra for my lesson never even entered my head so off I went wearing a tight cotton t-shirt and shorts - needless to say my instructor immediately noticed that i was not wearing a bra and his eyes focused on my nipples, the more he looked the harder they got.

Next lesson I was wearing my black see through blouse in the morning, time got away from me and I didn't have time to change (of course I could if I really wanted to) so off I went with naked breasts jiggling and totally visible under my blouse - it blew him away but he showed great restraint and only looked - the faces of his mates were priceless as we walked towards them to join them for lunch - nothing was said about my apparel but all were looking.

I enjoyed the attention so much that next time I wore my even more see through blue blouse - when we got to lunch there were 6 guys sitting there instead of the usual 3 - word certainly had got around!!!

On the day of one of my lessons my husband was at home when I was getting ready for my lesson and saw me dressing in see through gear and said 'your driving instructor must really look forward to your lessons - lets give him more to look at today" and he got a very short dress with a zipper right up the from my wardrobe - this dress stopped just below my bottom, but the bottom of the zipper stopped 2 inches up from there. "Put this on" he said "but no knickers!" the thought made me instantly wet, then he put a little safety pin about 6 inches down from the top of the zip so that dress could not be done up completely at the front.

I went down to the car and my instructor looked a little disappointed - I wasn't wearing see through - but as soon as I sat in the drivers seat and the dress gaped open at the top so that he could see my complete naked breast and nipple he started to smile again - at this stage he did not realise that I was not wearing knickers either

A few minutes into the lesson we stopped for me to do a 3 point turn. When I swivelled round in my seat to look over my shoulder I felt the bottom of my dress rise up, I glanced down, and, yes, I was on complete display - my instructor was completely silent as he noticed my c*nt on full display.

"I am twisted round enough?" I asked, "well you could twist a little more" he said, "show me" I said so he puts his arms at the top of my naked thighs and twisted me a little more - he was not brave enough to put his hand any higher.

"I have been dressing sexily for weeks and you have been very restrained and nice and have not tried to come on to me" I said, "I'll tell you what, any part of me that you can see without have first to remove any clothing you can touch!" "WOW" he said and he gently slid his hand between my legs and into my wetness. "Let's move on from here" I said so we moved the car into the car park of a nearby park. I laid back in the front seat which was now laid out flat, he fully unzipped my dress and screwed me - that is the only way to describe "a wild screw"

"Wait until the boys see you today" he said when we had finished "they won't know that you are naked under that dress", "Oh I think they will" I replied. "You are the greatest and sexiest woman I have ever met" he said

We arrived at lunch, my dress was swinging lightly in the breeze giving a glimpse of my naturally thatched c*nt to anyone that looked, the guys, 6 of them again, were gob smacked, I sat down with my legs slightly apart - I crossed and uncrossed my legs, and leant forward from time to time to look in my handbag, whilst giving them a great view of my tits and very hard nipples, it was over an hour before we finished our lunch.

I got in his car for the drive home, ''they really enjoyed that' he said, 'and they are very jealous of me' "Are you going to tell them what we did?' I asked, 'I don't know he said, would you mind if I did?' 'It is up to you' I said, I knew that if they knew the next lunch be even more interesting. 'as long as you are nice about the way you tell them' I said 'I wouldn't like for you to say 'I fucked that'"

We got to my home and I leant over and kissed him sliding my tongue deep into his mouth, 'Until next time' I said with a smile.

I was a bit disappointed when my husband was not at home, so I had no choice but to lay on my bed and finger myself until I came, it took no time at all to cum.

Wow was I wet and ready when my husband got home!, I whispered all the details of my day to him as we gently fucked with him deep into my wetness

Here are some photos, the black blouse that I was wearing, my more see-thru blue blouse, my little zip up dress, fingering myself to cum and laying back spent.
Attached Thumbnails
pixsn131209.jpg   pixbigsnfilteredsn1312093cropsmaller.jpg  

pixsn190309xp.jpg   pixsn060810010.jpg  

pixsn19030920a.jpg  
Old 10-17-2014, 04:59 PM

Thanked 3,109 Times in 133 Posts

We have bought a few see through things for the Mrs recently and hope to have a few photos to contribute soon
Old 11-05-2014, 06:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don123 View Post
Any more stories or pictures of Shirl?
Shirl is posting quite a few hot stories/experiences of hers at this thread ... have you fucked a neighbour ... you can check these out

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=180474
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alterego8184 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2014, 08:14 AM

Default Called a plumber

Sorry if I have not posted lately to this thread, I have been posting to 'Have you fucked a neighbour' - you might find those experiences interesting

I had called a plumber to fix some problems that we had at home, he said that he would be at my home in about an hour, and as I was going out to lunch with my girlfriend I started to get ready.
I quickly logged on to my laptop and emailed my friend that I migght be a little late as I was waiting for the plumber.
He is the plumber that I usually call and I quite like him, I know that he fancies me so I always make a little extra effort if I know that he is going to call - I do like to tease so I don't wear a bra and usually wear a tight fitting t-shirt or a see-thru top with just a little skirt or lose fitting French knickers, he can't take his eyes off my nipples and I love the attention. After about 30 minutes there was a knock on the door, I opened the door standing there in my see -thru top, and there was the plumber and his young mate, I let them in and told them that I was getting ready to go out and showed them to the leaky hot water system that was in the laundry.
I left them to it and continued to get ready, I heard nothing from them during that time but when I came back to the living room they were both seated at my laptop.
I wondered what they could be interesting them so much. They did not hear me approach and when I looked over their shoulders I was horrified. My husband had put together a new screen saver totally comprised of nude photos of me, and some of these left nothing to the imagination. I let out a lttle gasp and they both looked round, we finished a while ago they said but found something to keep us interested. I felt very embarassed and sat down, I was wearing a beige see-thru top, a tie and a long black skirt with stockings and no knickers, I had a little jacket that I was holding and was going to put on after they had a good look at my tits, I always had to wear the jacket open as the buttons did not do up. As I sat down the my skirt opened a little and both of them could see that I was not wearing knickers. 'Don't worry' the plumber said, 'we have already seen it all on your laptop, I have always wanted to see you like this, you usually tease so much with your hard nipples, and now me and my young mate here get to see it all. I hope that you don't mind but we copied those photos onto a usb that I just happened to have in the van' 'There is nothing much I can do about that now' I said. I could feel that I was getting very moist, but I had to rush out
As I said I have always had a thing for our plumber and his young mate was gorgeous and I felt a little thrilled by what they had seen on my laptop, and that he had made a copy for himself, maybe he will check it out before he calls next time, but I did make a mental note to call them again.
Here is my outfit from that day
Attached Thumbnails
pix1sn030810019.jpg   pix1sn07081020021.jpg  

pix1sn07081020033.jpg  
Old 12-17-2014, 05:29 PM

Thanked 11,613 Times in 1,778 Posts

oztn and Shirl we both love your stories. So much like Dollie over the years.
Dollie has a mini skirt that zips up the front. She added a big tassle that partially hides her pussy when the zipper is all the way up.
We often doubted that other married couples played games like we always have. Here in OCC we see many and enjoy reading them all. Love your pictures Shirl. I'd loved to met at a bar or helped your plumber.
Sadly all of our older photos are long gone and only memories remain.
Attached Thumbnails
Park Bench (12).jpg  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2015, 12:55 AM

Default what a night!

This happened about 2 years ago but it is something that I think about often because so much happened that I can hardly believe that it really did happen. My husband had heard from friends from the UK that were visiting Australia and wanted to catch up, they used to play football together and were flying up to Tropical North Queensland the next day, I had already arranged to go out to dinner with some girlfriends so he invited them over to our place for drinks.
My husband loves for me not to wear panties when I wear a skirt, whether I am with him or not, I am an exhibitionist, he is a voyeur so we make the perfect couple. He also loves me to wear stockings and a suspender belt when I wear a longer skirt, so for the night with the girls I wore along black skirt with a slit up the side, black stockings, suspender belt and high heels. On the top I a wore a totally see through skin tight black top with no bra and a little waistcoat which hung open at the front. He also likes me to flash my boobies and pussy from time to time as he loves to hear about it after.
I was picked up by a taxi, as I intended to have a few drinks that night, this was before the footballers arrived. We were meeting at a favourite local restaurant where I was to meet the other girls, some were already there when I arrived and we had a few drinks in the crowded little bar whilst we waited for the others. This meant that I was sitting on a high bar stool with my legs crossed showing stocking tops and bare thighs to anyone that wanted to look, and there was plenty of interest from the men in the bar, I felt safe as they were all there as couples being accompanied by either their wife or girlfriend, so it was very much a case of looking but not touching. From time to time I would allow my little waistcoat to gape open so that I was also exposing my bare boobies under the see through top, again creating much interest amongst guys in the bar.
After a little while we were shown to our table which was in the middle of the restaurant and I noticed with interest that on the 3 tables that I could see were 3 sets of 2 couples and that all 6 of the guys were facing me. I saw this as an opportunity with huge potential for a little flashing as I became less inhibited a more flirty after a few drinks.
I saw one of the guys staring at me so I crossed my legs very slowly so that he would see that I was not wearing panties, his wife/girlfriend was talking to him and he was ignoring her until she shouted at him, he quickly looked back at his wife whilst I chuckled to myself. I sometimes shave down there and other times don't, this night I was newly shaven and completely bald. my bag was by my chair and I bent down to get something from my bag, in doing so the little waistcoat fell open and I also had one of my legs stretched out to one side. I sat back up a saw that two other guys has stopped eating and looking at my pussy which was completely on display, I caught their eye, put my hand to my mouth, winked and slowly closed my legs. This went on all night with various combinatons of the 6 guys having a look and it was making me so wet, especially as I drank more and more. During main course I got up to visit the toilet and when I came out one of the guys was standing there, he looked OK, so I grabbed at his trousers, he was really hard and slid his hand in through the slit n my skirt and slid his fingers into my very wet slit, i allowed him to feel around for a moment, the took hold of his wrist and put the fingers that had been exploring me into my mouth as I smiled at him, I then removed his fingers from my mouth and put them into his mouth, consider that to be a little bit of dessert, I said and I walked back to the table. It got to about 11.00 pm and the restaurant and bar were closing soon so I called a cab to take me home. I couldn't wait to tell my husband of my experience. I sat in the front passenger seat of the cab and all of the way home the drivers eyes kept flitting between my boobs and my thighs that could been seen above my stocking tops. When I got home, only the lounge room lights were on, I got out of the cab and took my little waist coat off whilst I paid the driver, he couldn't keep his eyes off my boobs.
I opened the front door and all was quiet, the visitors must have gone home and hubby must be watching TV waiting for me to come home. I flung open the door, through my arms in the air and shouted I'M HOME, and here was my husband with 3 guys all looking at me open mouthed. We sure can see that said one of the guys, and aren't we glad that you decided to come home, you look beautiful by the way. Well, I thought, they have seen my tits now so there is no point in covering them up, so I went over and hugged each of them. When I went to give my husband a little kiss, he raised his eyebrows, smiled and nodded at me, this meant that he was cool with everything, so I made no attempt to cover up. Anyone like a coffee I asked, no they said in unison, but we would like another drink, will you join us, of course I said and sat with the 3 visitors as my husband made the drinks, no eye contact with the guys, they were all focused on my tits.
Lots of small talk as we drank and the conversation came around to Tropical North Queensland where the guys were going the next day, my husband asked me if I knew where our photo album of our trip to North Queensland was, I said that I knew exactly where it was and went to get it, as I handed the album to one of the guys I saw something fall out onto the floor, it was some photos, and I noticed that one of them was of me sitting spread legged in a chair with everything exposed, in my haste to turn around my skirt caught on the arm of a chair exposing my bald pussy to everyone in the room, the guys just stopped talking and stared, well said the talkative one, I see that you've had a change of hair style down there. Acting as nonchalant as I could I just said a change is always good and I tried to release my skirt from the arm of the chair, gee but I was getting wet with excitement, I caught my husbands eye and he winked at me. he guys picked up the photos, there was one of me giving my husband a blow job, another of me standing naked wearing just some see through French Knickers and, one of me blowing a friend of ours.

I did not know what to say or do, then one of the guys said well it's great that you like to share the activity around outside the family, we were very drunk that day, my husband said, just like we are now! said the guy, I still didn't know any of their names!
We would love a photo with you they said as a reminder of such a fabulous and surprising night, I looked at my husband, OK he said, I will take the photo, so we all sat on a couch 2 guys on one side of me, one on the other. One of them started to gradually open the slit in my skirt, when I hesitated he said we have got to have those stocking tops in the photo, my husband just nodded so I allowed them to move my skirt around as they wanted and they got their phone cameras out, 3 of them were clicking feverishly. Then suddenly one guy on each side of lifted one of my legs and spread them wide apart, I was so wet that I opened really wide, god it felt horny and all of the time my husband did not say a word, they just kept taking photos, he like all of the guys, had an enormous erection, I still am fascinated by the way that just looking at my tits and pussy can cause such a reaction. I was well aware by now that my husband was thoroughly enjoying himself and condoning all of the action, and feeling a little reckless, I was happy to go along with it and see what happened next

The guys could see what way this was going as the two holding my legs apart let heir hands drift up towards my wet pussy, I shuddered as I felt a finger, then two fingers, one from each guy, slip inside of me.

My husband then said I think that we should all be as comfortable as possible, lets go to the bedroom, with that they picked me up, took me into the bedroom and laid me gently on the bed with my legs spread wide apart. On of the guys then said that looks good enough to eat, now I LOVE being eaten, I think it is the one of the most incredible sexual experiences of all, right up there with fucking someone new. Legs spread wide, pussy spread wide open, licking my clit, fingers deep inside me, I look down and see a guy so close to my most intimate part and studying every little bit of it, the other guys were still snapping and flashing away with the cameras, then I saw a big erection close to my face and I opened my mouth wide and took it all, it was not long until both I and the guy with his dick in my mouth came, in those days I was not big on swallowing but there was nothing else that I could do so I swallowed the lot, WOW said the guy as I smiled at him and licked my lips after finishing it up.
The guy between my legs was not keen to move and was licking again down there, then the other two guys starting sucking my toes and licking my feet, it was so erotic, that had never been done to me before and I loved it. Then they moved up to my hands and put my fingers in their mouths, again very erotic, but I found that I could not move my legs, they had been tied wide apart with stockings. I was a little worried, but my husband was there so I did not object. Then they tied scarves around my wrists and tied my arms to the each side of the bedhead. I was naked, spreadeagled and helpless to stop anything that they wanted to do. My husband and I had often talked about me being tied up and the thought had excited me but now it was really happening with 3 people that I had never seen before and whose names I did not know. They were stroking my pussy and rubbing oil into it and squeezing my nipples, it felt incredible not being able to do anything about it. My husband was not touching me at all, just taking photos with each camera in turn. They switched places and I had a different face between my legs, what do you call this he asked me, my pussy, I said, we don't call it a pussy in England, he said we call it a c*nt. I don't say that word, I said, I prefer pussy. All the time he was stroking my clit and sliding a finger in and out of me, I was so wet that my juices were everywhere, I felt his hand going underneath my backside and I knew that he was going to slide a finger into my bum, I love that when I am highly aroused, would you like me to eat you again he asked, yes, yes, yes I said, ask me to eat your c*nt, he said, eat my c*nt I said, it felt very rude to say that, but exciting at the same time, ask nicely, he said, Please eat my c*nt I said, and he put his lips to my c*nt slipped in finger into both my c*nt and my bum as he licked my clit, I wanted to get my hands down there but could not move them, I came again and again as another dick pushed its way into my mouth, he came, I swallowed and I knew that I had one more to go. Well I said looking at the third guy, are you going to eat my c*nt or not,, he got straight down there as the third dick entered my mouth, I came again, so did he, I swallowed again, god I felt a mess, but I thought that it was a great experience, and that it was over. Then one of them said, have you any condoms, my husband looked at me, then at him and said you don't need condons, Shirl has had her tubes tied, so bareback is fine. He had given them all permission to fuck me, I looked up and saw this big fat dick that had earlier been in my mouth, hovering over my sore and wet c*nt, I will call it a c*nt, for the rest of this story, he eased it into me and slid a finger up my bum again and thrust in and out of me, he put his lips to mine and kissed me hard, he dug his tongue deep into my mouth as he thrust his cock in and out of my c*nt. I could taste my sex on his mouth and I wondered if he could taste the 3 varieties of cum in my mouth, then he shuddered and jetted his cum into me, I love that moment just before a guy comes inside of me, and I love the feel of cum winding its way deep inside of me. The other two guys had their turns in fucking me, different dicks, different lengths and girths but all felt great. I was exhausted, and quite sore, at the end, but loved every minute, and all through all of this my husbands was taking photos, close-ups, long shots, everything.
They untied my legs and arms and left the bedroom to call a cab, I had a shower and put on a silk robe, then went into the lounge to say goodbye. The cab had just arrived, they all thanked us both, me particularly and kissed me good bye, none of them being able to resist sliding his hand between my legs and putting a finger to my lips.
We will have to tell our other mates that if the every holiday in Australia they must visit you two, I don't know about that I said, as they left to get into their car.
When they had gone I said to my husband, what a night, it was great he said, and you were even greater, it was all of my dreams come true in one night. How did those photos get into that holiday photo album, I asked, I put them there earlier, he said. You bastard I said you had this all set up without telling me, did they know. Of course not he said, I thought I would just allow things to progress a natural course. Well you won't be fucking me tonight I said, I am too sore, with that he slipped his hand into my pussy, it is not a c*nt now, with my husband it is a pussy, and I was still so wet, maybe just once I said, and we went to bed.
Next morning over breakfast I said to him how many photos did you take, a couple of hundred he said. My God I said they were regular cameras and the photos will have to be sent away to be developed, we don't know who will see them as they are bound to make copies for themselves when they develop them, isn't that exciting he said, mmm I thought, but had to admit it was quite a turn on. On top of that he said they won't be able to resist showing them to other guys back home, and we, or more likely, you, will become a destination when visiting Australia! And you know what, he said, we do not have a single photo for ourselves. Since that day I have been expecting to see some photos from that night on the internet but have not found one, then whilst reliving the experience here on ep, I thought, why not ask ep friends that if they ever see a photo of me that they think might be from that night, please message it to me.

Here are some of the photos that fell out that night - the first is me wearing what I wore that night!

Message me if you want more of my experiences - I have had many
Attached Thumbnails
pixsn050810013bcc.jpg   shirl018.jpg  

shirl016.jpg   shirl015.jpg  

shirl014.jpg   shirl017.jpg  

shirl010.jpg   shirl006.jpg  

2up260412.jpg   2uptits.jpg  

Old 02-15-2015, 06:00 AM

Thanked 2,261 Times in 288 Posts

I remember him posting a story how you both first meet and such... Love the outfit in the black & white photo he posted (in the center your collage). I love hearing about couples who meet *the one* and are deeply in love and together.

After many years of being a party animal & single, meeting my wife was an amazing experience (in my 40s)... I couldn't see myself with someone forever until I meet her. I accidentally brought the exhibitionist out of her, and yeah several friends of mine have seen her naked.

The reaction is fun... "uh, I see your wife... naked"... so what? and she'll greet and talk to them like being nude was the norm.

Thanks for your stories.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to clitty For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2015, 01:07 AM

Thanked 1,714 Times in 316 Posts

Looks like it is gorgeous down under Shirl
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2015, 06:39 PM

Thanked 11,613 Times in 1,778 Posts

We both loved that story. Thanks. I'm on several car sites where members talk about being down under. Now I will see it differently.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Tags
transparent

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008