photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2011, 12:36 AM

today as entered the local supermarket a middle aged gal entered at the same time dressed in tight jeans&top i noticed that she was braless as soon as she entered she headed for the frozen food department i followed as she opened one the freezer doors her nips went to full salute , great pair nips , made my day
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lnsb For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2011, 02:42 AM

Default Simple enough...

A few weeks ago I was talking with a really cute 19 year old girl at a local hang out. She is short (5'3") , brunette, slim with an awesome ass. She will sometimes wear yoga pants without any panties- anyone who is looking for it can tell she's bald and has a great pussy. Anyway, I was talking to her, just standing beside her and I look down to see her fancy blue bra is completely away from her b-cup boobs. I didn't even have to try! Her small brown nipples were so obviously exposed all day. One of my buddies noticed it too, we looked at each other and smiled. It's funny how 19 year old girls seem much more interesting with a nipple or two showing. Sadly, since then she has covered up much more; I wonder if she figured out how much she entertained us that day. Good thing she still likes to wear the yoga pants.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hotdoggeek For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 11:36 AM

Thanked 2,747 Times in 201 Posts
Default A professional dilemma

There was nothing to do at work yesterday because it was the last day before Christmas. Almost everyone took the day off.

I had one thing to do, I had to scan a file, but since I'm the boss, there was no reason for me to do that myself. So I went up front and found our intern. For purposes of this story I'll call her "Just-Turned-18-Pretty-Sure-She's-A-Virgin".

She was sitting up at the front desk that she shares with the receptionist. She was wearing a low cut top. I had noticed it before (because I'm a perv) but now I couldn't help but notice that when sitting down the angle allowed me a view of some intense cleavage.

She was wearing a tank top under the top, and a green bra between that and her breasts, but that wasn't doing any good. The top was too loose and the bra was a little too big. As best I could tell, without staring, I could see her whole right breast past her tanline as far as the pale areola that was only slightly darker than her white "never seen the sun" skin.

Just-Turned-18-99%-Sure-She's-A-Virgin is a small girl. When I hired her she was 17, but I actually checked her ID because she looked so much younger. In the last six months she sort of "blossomed" into womanhood. I had thought she was completely flat but now here she was giving me a view of a small-B cup breast. I was maybe a quarter inch from seeing nipple. But I could see when she moved in her chair that the bra wasn't moving with her.

I handed her the file and explained what I wanted done. She nodded, but she had some other work to do. The receptionist (25, also hot but always modestly dressed on top... high-heeled fuck-me pumps and short skirts on the bottom) volunteered she had nothing to do, she was hanging out on Facebook and she could scan it for me.

I thanked her, and she left with the file. I asked Just-Turned-18-95%-Sure-She's-A-Virgin what she was working on. She told me it was some kind of project for marketing blah blah... I don't know I was just trying to keep her talking. I took a look at it. Some spreadsheet she was moving numbers around, but standing behind her I could get a better view. I made some excuse to ask a question about the data and she reached over to pull in a book, finally giving me a view of her tiny rock-hard light pink nipple. I was so happy for winter and for seating her right by the front door.

I wound up my business and left. "Thank you Mr. Drake" she said as I walked away. "Mr. Drake." Nobody uses last names in the office, but being more than twice her age I was "Mr. Drake." I almost called back "No problem Just-Turned-18-90%-Sure-you're-A-Virgin." but I realized I hadn't actually helped her with anything, just interrupted her and made her explain some project. If I could have found some excuse I would have hung out up there all day helping her and peeking at her right perky nipple. But it was only a matter of time before I got caught.

So I got back to my office and started thinking... this is a branch office of a Fortune 500 company and I have a girl who looks underage sitting at the reception desk with her tit basically hanging out. Should I do anything? I'm in charge, de facto, though I have a boss he's never around and just sort of floats in to make sure everyone remembers he was there that day. He's not going to notice and I'm pretty sure he's gay anyway. So it kind of falls on me.

But how could I bring it up? Call her to my office and say "Listen here, Just-Turned-18-85%-Sure-Youre'-A-Virgin, you're showing a bit of nip there on the right when you sit down and lean in. Just wanted to let you know." If I did that she'd turn three shades of red, she'd never speak to me again. She might quit. She's that innocent a girl that it would freak her out. Worse, she might vent to people who would then make it sound like I was a pervert (hard to defend when I am).

So how should I handle it? I figured she's friends with the receptionist, I was surprised the older girl hadn't said anything to her yet. I opened up our internal IM system and tagged the receptionist's name. BE DISCREET BUT TELL JUST-TURNED-18-80%-SURE-SHE'S-A-VIRGIN THAT SHE'S SHOWING TOO MUCH CLEAVAGE. (Sorry, the IM system dates from 1985 and it's all caps)

I paused before hitting enter. This would close the window. For sure she would never wear that top again, and I'm sure she'd wear shirts to the collar from now on. But I couldn't have her sitting at the front desk showing customers bare titty could I?

I thought about it for a moment and then cleared the message. Maybe someone else will notice and say something, but if they don't it stays my secret.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Tomwdrake For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2011, 03:15 PM

Default want to see

show us a photo, please.
The Following User Says Thank You to FredIcecube For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2011, 09:41 PM

Default right thing to do

You defiantly did the right thing. I act as if I never notice and I let the women employees do the notifications of too much cleavage, too short of a skirt, ect (they notice just as often as we do). If you say something they will think you are checking them out; even though you are and all of us do, you can't let them know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomwdrake View Post
There was nothing to do at work yesterday because it was the last day before Christmas. Almost everyone took the day off.

I had one thing to do, I had to scan a file, but since I'm the boss, there was no reason for me to do that myself. So I went up front and found our intern. For purposes of this story I'll call her "Just-Turned-18-Pretty-Sure-She's-A-Virgin".

She was sitting up at the front desk that she shares with the receptionist. She was wearing a low cut top. I had noticed it before (because I'm a perv) but now I couldn't help but notice that when sitting down the angle allowed me a view of some intense cleavage.

She was wearing a tank top under the top, and a green bra between that and her breasts, but that wasn't doing any good. The top was too loose and the bra was a little too big. As best I could tell, without staring, I could see her whole right breast past her tanline as far as the pale areola that was only slightly darker than her white "never seen the sun" skin.

Just-Turned-18-99%-Sure-She's-A-Virgin is a small girl. When I hired her she was 17, but I actually checked her ID because she looked so much younger. In the last six months she sort of "blossomed" into womanhood. I had thought she was completely flat but now here she was giving me a view of a small-B cup breast. I was maybe a quarter inch from seeing nipple. But I could see when she moved in her chair that the bra wasn't moving with her.

I handed her the file and explained what I wanted done. She nodded, but she had some other work to do. The receptionist (25, also hot but always modestly dressed on top... high-heeled fuck-me pumps and short skirts on the bottom) volunteered she had nothing to do, she was hanging out on Facebook and she could scan it for me.

I thanked her, and she left with the file. I asked Just-Turned-18-95%-Sure-She's-A-Virgin what she was working on. She told me it was some kind of project for marketing blah blah... I don't know I was just trying to keep her talking. I took a look at it. Some spreadsheet she was moving numbers around, but standing behind her I could get a better view. I made some excuse to ask a question about the data and she reached over to pull in a book, finally giving me a view of her tiny rock-hard light pink nipple. I was so happy for winter and for seating her right by the front door.

I wound up my business and left. "Thank you Mr. Drake" she said as I walked away. "Mr. Drake." Nobody uses last names in the office, but being more than twice her age I was "Mr. Drake." I almost called back "No problem Just-Turned-18-90%-Sure-you're-A-Virgin." but I realized I hadn't actually helped her with anything, just interrupted her and made her explain some project. If I could have found some excuse I would have hung out up there all day helping her and peeking at her right perky nipple. But it was only a matter of time before I got caught.

So I got back to my office and started thinking... this is a branch office of a Fortune 500 company and I have a girl who looks underage sitting at the reception desk with her tit basically hanging out. Should I do anything? I'm in charge, de facto, though I have a boss he's never around and just sort of floats in to make sure everyone remembers he was there that day. He's not going to notice and I'm pretty sure he's gay anyway. So it kind of falls on me.

But how could I bring it up? Call her to my office and say "Listen here, Just-Turned-18-85%-Sure-Youre'-A-Virgin, you're showing a bit of nip there on the right when you sit down and lean in. Just wanted to let you know." If I did that she'd turn three shades of red, she'd never speak to me again. She might quit. She's that innocent a girl that it would freak her out. Worse, she might vent to people who would then make it sound like I was a pervert (hard to defend when I am).

So how should I handle it? I figured she's friends with the receptionist, I was surprised the older girl hadn't said anything to her yet. I opened up our internal IM system and tagged the receptionist's name. BE DISCREET BUT TELL JUST-TURNED-18-80%-SURE-SHE'S-A-VIRGIN THAT SHE'S SHOWING TOO MUCH CLEAVAGE. (Sorry, the IM system dates from 1985 and it's all caps)

I paused before hitting enter. This would close the window. For sure she would never wear that top again, and I'm sure she'd wear shirts to the collar from now on. But I couldn't have her sitting at the front desk showing customers bare titty could I?

I thought about it for a moment and then cleared the message. Maybe someone else will notice and say something, but if they don't it stays my secret.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hotdoggeek For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2011, 12:34 AM

Nothng needs to be said. Enjoy the view while it lasts because nothing is forever.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xchange3 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 06:23 AM

Thanked 1,158 Times in 145 Posts

Not really a down the blouse more of a really nice side view. Recently when boarding Amtrak's Lincoln Service a young woman boards business class with us. I had noticed her before boarding but didn't give it much thought after that. The day I was having really didn't have me in the mood to enjoy my surroundings.

Somehow the young woman decides to sit across from myself and my girlfriend. Honestly I only glanced over a few times during the trip. Wasn't feeling well & had little sleep. This was until I noticed her shirt left a wide open view of her bra and good amount of breast wide open for my viewing pleasure. I could easily talk to my girlfriend & look across the way for this view without raising to much suspicion.

Interestingly enough for once my girlfriend didn't catch on. But I'd venture a guess that the young woman did. Because even though she covered her pants later with a jacket she made sure to keep the top view nice and open for me. My gut feeling is she was more than aware of what I was up to. As we left she even gave me a smile. Granted I did say something some might find funny just before then - so whether the smile was for what I said or a way of saying hope you enjoyed the show - I'll never know.

Unfortunately she wasn't on the train home a few days later. I did mention the event to my girlfriend later that day in our hotel room. This is how I found out she wasn't aware of what I was seeing. Sometimes she is actually nice enough to point these things out to me if I miss them.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to IGGYXXX For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 04:23 PM

Thanked 26,515 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
I had a similar problem severla years ago and I decided to do exactly as you did. I was even doing a software training program and had to spend a lot of time instructing by looking over the shoulder of several hotties, it was wonderful. The day finally came when Mr. Big Cheese stopped by my branch on a day when she had on a loose knit top with no bra, we were a field office, no customers, so I had an excuse for not following a strict dress code. Mr. Big Cheese came in my office before he left and said he thought her lack of a bra was unprofessional and even if it is a field office, professional attire is required.

Oh well, party over I thought. So the afternoon beofre she left I called Miss Braless Hottie in my office and relayed MBC's edict. She frowned a bit and said OK, she will dress more professionally.

The next morning she came in with a tight, but high necked top, came in my office and closed the door. She said, "reporting for underwear inspection, SIR". With that she lifted up her shirt, showed me her pretty lacy bra, clicked her heels, and marched out.

After the shock wore off I had to laugh for about an hour. If MBC was scheduled for a visit she always did the same routine when she came in the morning. He sense of humor was the only thing bigger than her tits.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2012, 05:30 PM

Thanked 26,515 Times in 1,273 Posts

While I'm thinking about this, my SIL was a Olympic class DB giver. She is a 3 years younger then my wife and good looks run in the family, my wife is very attractive, my SIL was the prettiest girl in high school, homecoming queen in college. I got a few DB's but nothing really great until we started having kids. SIL loved helping take care of our kids and spend every spare moment at our house, sleeping over and if she owned a bra, she didn't wear them when she was at our house. I would see her cute nipples almost everyday, leaning over, picking up toys, picking up a baby, big armholes on one of my t-shirts she borrowed, loved it. I even mastered the technique of the get-baby-boob-grab, if she was holding a baby and I took the baby from her, I would rake my fingers over her boobs in the process.

One day we were having a BBQ and SIL and her BF were there. My wife was fussing over how cute her BF was and I noticed my wife was giving him several DB's, leaning over to serve drinks, or pick up a tray. Later, when they were gone I commented to my wife, asking her if she knew she was showing off her tits to her sister's BF. She blushed and said she knew, then said all women like the attention of an attractive man, just like her sister was always flashing her tits at me.

I asked, "you mean she does that on purpose?"

She said "of course she does. Women always know when they are giving a show. She wants the approval of an older attractive man, when you look at her tits you are giving it to her, and by making it 'accidental' she can show but still be a good girl".

I think after I found that out I quit looking away so she wouldn't catch me.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:50 PM

Thanked 16,198 Times in 1,124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I even mastered the technique of the get-baby-boob-grab,
I thought I was the only one who realized the touch boob while getting baby thing? Not that I ever did it on purpose.

Anyway, had a great winter downblouse tonight: At the store, a 30-something high-maintenance looking woman had her winter coat on, mostly buttoned up, a purple sweater under that. You would never think you would see anything.

I was next to her in line to get out of the aisle, and as she bend over to get stuff out of her cart, I could see down her purple sweater, down her beige cami, and into her white bra that was waaay too big. I was looking at small, dark nipples despite her even wearing a coat. I couldn't believe it! Because of the angle, I couldn't tell if she had small or large breasts, but that was beside the point.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d