Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Original Photos & Videos > The Ladies of OCC
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2016, 09:38 PM

Thanked 106,494 Times in 3,671 Posts
Default I agree....NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Do what you like but...I think Nature has made your breasts just right. Plastic is for Barbie Dolls. Save your money and buy yourself a nice trip somewhere instead.
Old 02-20-2016, 09:56 PM

Thanked 366,754 Times in 12,867 Posts
Default Synthetic Beans?

You look sexy and beautiful the way you are. I have respect for your "hubby" in that he apparently has told you so. But if his opinion isn't enough for you, you can see that so far, the forum agrees with him. In the end, it's your choice. It sounds like you still aren't sure though. Talk to other women who have had the proceedure with THIS surgeon. Ask yourself if you fully trust the surgeon. Is there a risk of scarring or other complications? Make an informed decision. If you aren't totally sure, don't do it. I also think your breasts are beautiful. As Ghost says, you could spend your money in much better ways.
Old 02-22-2016, 05:05 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

Hey Girl,

just remember if you do any implants, every 9-10 years they have to be replaced and you go through the whole process again. They usually give you a discounted rate for the second time. But if you just do a lift with no implant its good for life. I'm good with you doing whatever you want even staying as fine as you are.
Old 02-22-2016, 10:04 AM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default To Boob job or not to!

Beans here's our two cents. I'm with your husband and most of the others, don't mess with what Mother Nature gave you. I'll admit I like big tits, also I like smaller tits. Yours are just perfect.
But to show we are okay with whatever you do, we have only one daughter, 45 now. She always joked about being adopted because mommy has big boobs and hers were small. Our daughter wore bikinis and low tops but was always self concious of her smaller boobies. Much smaller than yours.
She had a breast inhancement of some kind. No scars. Things daddy's don't really want to see or talk about. Yours or anyone else's I'm happy to see, feel, and talk.
The change in our daughter was dramatic. She now wears very revealing tops, bikinis, and feels better knowing others are looking. Had we not seen her before we'd never guessed our own daughter had a boob job. They are perfect for her body. In fact I've told her she should have gotten them bigger.
Women do this for many reasons. You've proven you are an exhibitionist and a show off. We love it!
I'm positive you are already set on having this done and if you don't it's something you may regret the rest of your life.

I'm not a plastic surgeon but do have some experience in feeling boobies. Many don't know that many years ago my wife was bitten on the left booby by a Brown Recluse spider. Those are deadly. Local doctors wanted to remove the breast. We were familiar with Daytona doctors, strippers, and good girls who had implants.
We immediately got hold of a very good plastic surgeon who specializes in burn and accident victims. We were told to get over there immediately, 150 miles. Dollie was scheduled for surgery the next morning and had a portion of her left breast removed.
Brown Recluse poison is like cancer, or rust on a car. it continues to eat away flesh. A year later her boob was again slowiy rotting away at the wound. More surgery. Finally it was gone!
Then it was reconstructed to round out the flat spot. A reduction of the right boob to make them even again. We were lucky to find this surgon and lucky Dollie already had very large titties........... Years before she considered a reduction because of neck and back aches. Big boobs are not always fun!
During many round trips to the boobie doctor we met many other much younger ladies. Most were strippers or working gals. Some biker babes liking to show their boobs. Women with a boob job of any kind are lke people with tattoos, they love to show their newest work. I lost track of how many titties of all shapes, sizes, and colors we saw at that office. Many looked and felt natural. Some way too large and un-natural to see and feel. Some actually felt like cement, others like half filled water balloons. We noticed the nicest are always the one cup size larger just below the muscle.

That's all I have to say about this! (.)(.)

Last edited by ModelT-MsDollie; 02-22-2016 at 10:09 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2016, 05:23 PM

in the end it's all about what you want and your happiness. That said, what you've shown us is a perfect pair, can't be improved upon.. if it ain't broke, ya know... Honestly When I can tell they're fake (unmistakably, I mean) I don't even stop to look at the pictures. But real ones, big, small, perky, saggy... love them all.. but I love small ones the most and think 9 times out of 10 they get even better as they age
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmy carter For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2016, 03:30 PM

Thanked 4,851 Times in 265 Posts

Thanks for all of the kind words, opinions and thoughts. I've always wondered, wanted just a little bit bigger, nothing huge, just a size to size and a half. I've decided to do one that is not overly huge and will be as natural looking as can be, in fact they are called "gummies" lol. I had to promise my husband that they had to be natural looking, as he is a total doll in loving them as they are. We'll see.........
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 6BEAN9 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2016, 08:55 PM

Thanked 9,797 Times in 2,009 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6BEAN9 View Post
OK, so here's a profile pic tonight before I do a small enhancement in two weeks. Supposedly I won't lose my BEANs. Shockingly the hubby would rather me not f... with it. I just want to never have to wear a bra again and be a tad bigger, am I wrong, is it a mistake? I think it will be more fun!!!!
Do as your heart says do... But I like your boobs just the way they are.
(Just my two cent's worth)

Mudbug

The Forum rules can be found here: Rules

If you like the post... CLICK THANKS!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mudbug For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2016, 08:29 AM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Keep in mind BEAN many of us are like your husband, we love you as you are and if you go thru with this we'll still love you as you are. Maybe with more to love!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2016, 02:48 AM

Thanked 4,851 Times in 265 Posts

New question. Is it considered rude, crude or otherwise when a girl shows her hoo-ha spread wide. 7 out of our 10 friends said no, but 3 were like, it shows too much. I told them a chicks VA j j was a LOT more appealing than a guys weiner. I figure, our labia's, small or long are quite beautiful. The 3 were giving me crap about my split pants night and the subsequent pics they saw and I was like, it's what I was given and I'm not ashamed. Just curious on all of your thought. Sorry that this is a long post.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 6BEAN9 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2016, 07:46 AM

Thanked 366,754 Times in 12,867 Posts
Default Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Hoooooo Ha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6BEAN9 View Post
New question. Is it considered rude, crude or otherwise when a girl shows her hoo-ha spread wide. 7 out of our 10 friends said no, but 3 were like, it shows too much. I told them a chicks VA j j was a LOT more appealing than a guys weiner. I figure, our labia's, small or long are quite beautiful. The 3 were giving me crap about my split pants night and the subsequent pics they saw and I was like, it's what I was given and I'm not ashamed. Just curious on all of your thought. Sorry that this is a long post.

You're not seriously asking that question here, are you? You should know damned well that everyone here very much wants to see your Hoo Ha, Va JJ, and any other corny name you use to avoid saying PUSSY. Hike up your skirt a little more and show your world to me. It's what this forum is all about. Your three friends who think it shows too much are entitled to their opinion, but everyone around these here parts will line up with the seven who say go for it.

Tags
bean, blonde

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017