Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2017, 11:41 PM

Thanked 1,867 Times in 119 Posts
Default Most recent:

Some real, honest to God double vaginal. After she easily took a huge Jeff Stryker dong, I asked her if I could fuck her...with a dildo already in her. "Both my cock and the dildo are smaller than that monster...can I DP you?"
"D.P.?"
"Umm... Double penetrate?"
"But my ass isn't ready..."
"I didn't mean your ass."
She came hard with the Hitachi buzzing her clit, and two members in her dripping wet pussy.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:49 PM

Thanked 10,814 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbdubluv45 View Post
Some real, honest to God double vaginal. After she easily took a huge Jeff Stryker dong, I asked her if I could fuck her...with a dildo already in her. "Both my cock and the dildo are smaller than that monster...can I DP you?"
"D.P.?"
"Umm... Double penetrate?"
"But my ass isn't ready..."
"I didn't mean your ass."
She came hard with the Hitachi buzzing her clit, and two members in her dripping wet pussy.
Now that is HOT! I bet you came hard too
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 09:33 AM

Default Masturbating in the Dunes

I persuaded my wife to get naked and masturbate in some Spanish dunes whilst I video'd her - and it took quite a bit of persuading.

But she did do it, stripping naked then laying down rubbing herself with legs akimbo!

She had her eyes closed and I was concentrating on getting good angles - so neither of us heard a guy walk up and stand next to me watching!!

It was only as she finished cumming that I heard a noise to my right and saw the guy walking away - she was so embarassed, but I reckon turned on by it because she will occasionally mention it during sexy times
Old 08-22-2017, 10:02 AM

Thanked 1,867 Times in 119 Posts
Default Yes, yes I did.

And do you want to know the best part? I asked her if we could do it again...she replied yes as "it doesn't hurt, I came REALLY hard, and you seemed to REALLY enjoy yourself."
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bbdubluv45 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2017, 10:47 AM

Thanked 25,682 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default Wife & friends

Got her to into a mmmf this past Sunday...w/ friends.
Old 08-22-2017, 11:36 AM

Thanked 5,754 Times in 491 Posts
Default RE: Massage update...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
Well, we are ready to go!!! Just another 5 days and we head to the Oregon coast again. This time she is prepared for the fun. She even had me wax her for that special occasion!!! Here are a couple of pics of her ready for her massage. Stay tuned for how it turns out!! :-)
WOW! It happened!! It REALLY happened!!! OMG! It was so fucking hot!!! I will try to not leave out many details...

I scheduled with the masseur (I'll just call him "F") for the 18th at 7 PM. My wife ("A") was nervous as Hell for several days. She actually was fighting with herself about having me cancel the massage. I kept reassuring her that at any point all she had to say was, "Enough", and everything would immediately stop. Luckily, she hung in there and decided "no regrets", and didn't want another missed opportunity.
The day of the massage, "A" got all cleaned up early. Still nervous, she asked me to eat her and bring her to orgasm before "F" arrived. Well, of course I happily did! ...several orgasms. I fucked her, as well, but pulled out and came on her hip. I didn't want to leave her messy for her massage!! LOL
When "F" arrived, she was in her long robe. "F" set up his table and I got us all a glass of wine. We all sat for a few minutes making small chat. Then, "F" asked her to get on the table, face down. "A" stood and dropped her robe. BOOM! No panties on THIS time!! LOL "F" and I just smiled at each other.
He began massaging her back, letting his hands slide down to the crack of her ass and massaged the cheeks. He then did her legs down to her feet. He then went to his bag, pulled out a foam cushion, wrapped it in a white towel and asked her to lift her hips, so he could slide it under them. She did as asked, with no hesitation. He applied oil to her exposed cheeks and down her legs, gently coaxing her to spread her knees apart. There she was... ass up in the air... pussy on full display... all slippery from oil! OMG! I watched as another man slid his oily hands over and between my wife's ass cheeks, letting his fingers run across her butt hole! It was insane! She began making little moans as he touched her. When his fingers ran down through her pussy lips I thought I was going to come in my pants! "A" was moaning freely now. Her hips were raising and lowering to meet his touch. He slid two fingers into her pussy, just moving them around for a moment, then pulled them out. His oily hands slid up, parting her butt cheeks and then he kissed my wife squarely on her butt hole! Her body jolted and her butt pushed up wanting more. This was the hottest fucking thing I had ever seen!! She was squirming around like crazy to his touch. My wife!... another man!... I knew for sure she was going to get fucked by him! And, I could hardly wait!!!

Then, he patted her on her bare ass and said, "Ready to roll over?"

Sorry to do this, but I have to end this here for now. I will continue with more details as soon as I can.
Old 08-22-2017, 12:16 PM

Quote:
WOW! It happened!! It REALLY happened!!! OMG! It was so fucking hot!!! I will try to not leave out many details...

I scheduled with the masseur (I'll just call him "F") for the 18th at 7 PM. My wife ("A") was nervous as Hell for several days. She actually was fighting with herself about having me cancel the massage. I kept reassuring her that at any point all she had to say was, "Enough", and everything would immediately stop. Luckily, she hung in there and decided "no regrets", and didn't want another missed opportunity.
The day of the massage, "A" got all cleaned up early. Still nervous, she asked me to eat her and bring her to orgasm before "F" arrived. Well, of course I happily did! ...several orgasms. I fucked her, as well, but pulled out and came on her hip. I didn't want to leave her messy for her massage!! LOL
When "F" arrived, she was in her long robe. "F" set up his table and I got us all a glass of wine. We all sat for a few minutes making small chat. Then, "F" asked her to get on the table, face down. "A" stood and dropped her robe. BOOM! No panties on THIS time!! LOL "F" and I just smiled at each other.
He began massaging her back, letting his hands slide down to the crack of her ass and massaged the cheeks. He then did her legs down to her feet. He then went to his bag, pulled out a foam cushion, wrapped it in a white towel and asked her to lift her hips, so he could slide it under them. She did as asked, with no hesitation. He applied oil to her exposed cheeks and down her legs, gently coaxing her to spread her knees apart. There she was... ass up in the air... pussy on full display... all slippery from oil! OMG! I watched as another man slid his oily hands over and between my wife's ass cheeks, letting his fingers run across her butt hole! It was insane! She began making little moans as he touched her. When his fingers ran down through her pussy lips I thought I was going to come in my pants! "A" was moaning freely now. Her hips were raising and lowering to meet his touch. He slid two fingers into her pussy, just moving them around for a moment, then pulled them out. His oily hands slid up, parting her butt cheeks and then he kissed my wife squarely on her butt hole! Her body jolted and her butt pushed up wanting more. This was the hottest fucking thing I had ever seen!! She was squirming around like crazy to his touch. My wife!... another man!... I knew for sure she was going to get fucked by him! And, I could hardly wait!!!

Sorry to do this, but I have to end this here for now. I will continue with more details as soon as I can.
You are a very mean man. I don't like you. j/k

Looking forward to the rest.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2017, 12:53 PM

Default Dunes wank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire01 View Post
I persuaded my wife to get naked and masturbate in some Spanish dunes whilst I video'd her - and it took quite a bit of persuading.

But she did do it, stripping naked then laying down rubbing herself with legs akimbo!

She had her eyes closed and I was concentrating on getting good angles - so neither of us heard a guy walk up and stand next to me watching!!

It was only as she finished cumming that I heard a noise to my right and saw the guy walking away - she was so embarassed, but I reckon turned on by it because she will occasionally mention it during sexy times
A few seemed to like this story so thought I would add some screen caps from the vid....

The last cap is the guy walking away as she finished cumming - would love to have included the look on her face as we both realised someone had been watching, but need to preserve a bit of anonimity!
Attached Thumbnails
01.jpg   02.jpg  

03.jpg   04.jpg  

05.jpg   06.jpg  

Old 08-24-2017, 03:03 AM

Thanked 5,754 Times in 491 Posts
Default RE: Massage update... the rest of our story.

Quote:

When "F" arrived, she was in her long robe. "F" set up his table, removed his shoes, and I got us all a glass of wine. We all sat for a few minutes making small chat. After a bit, "F" asked her to get on the table, face down. "A" stood and dropped her robe. BOOM! No panties on THIS time!! LOL "F" and I just smiled at each other.

As "A" rolled over on to her back, "F" removed the cushion from under her hips and placed it under the back of her knees. He asked if it was okay to remove his shirt, using the excuse that he was getting sweaty. "A" agreed that he should. Now he was only wearing his socks and a pair of light shorts. He applied oil to her belly and breasts. Then, he began to massage her shoulders, neck and moved to her breasts. I watched as his fingers rubbed and pulled at her nipples. He pulled her arms above her head and massaged them. Then, returning to her breasts and belly, he leaned into her, pressing his cock against her up stretched hands. He then moved to her side and began massaging her belly and hips, occasionally stroking his hands over the her mound I had waxed just especially for him. She was moaning with each stroke of belly as he worked lower between her legs.
I sat on the couch watching. ...watching intently as he caressed her. I missed who said what first, but the next thing I heard was him saying something about "this is what you caused". He moved her hand to his cock and her fingers grabbed at it through his shorts. Without hesitation, he pulled his shorts down and let them drop to the floor.
Okay, so I was expecting a larger cock than mine (I'm only an average 6 when hard), but... Although it may have been an inch, or inch and a half, longer than mine, it was fucking thick!! At least twice as thick as mine!! "F" really had a FAT cock!!! I watched my wife's hand playing with, and stroking this fat hard cock of his.
"F" began pushing his oily fingers into her pussy, forcing her legs wide open, stroking and rubbing till her hips were humping off the table. I watched as this other man played with my wife's pussy and rubbed her nipples like he owned her! He leaned over her and buried his face in her pussy, grinning at me on his way down. I was sitting there breathless with my own cock ready to burst!
Then "F" pulled her arching hips toward the side of the massage table and spread her legs around him. This was it! He was going to fuck her!! My wife was going to get fucked in front of me!! I was going to see her get that fat cock as it pushed its way into her.
They both looked over to me and I smiled in approval.
I watched as he grabbed more oil and rubbed into her pussy and then on himself. He rubbed the head of his fat cock up and down between her pussy lips and slowly pushed inside her. She came right then and there!! Then he fucked her. ...hard! He literally pounded in and out of her. FUCK!! This was it!! My wife was getting fucked... no, fucked hard... wildly... by a big FAT hard cock... of someone else!! And, I was watching it all!! OMG! She was clawing at the table and groaning loudly. She must have orgasmed at least three of four times. This was the hottest thing I have ever experienced!!
She collapsed onto the table. He gently pulled out and moved down to massage her legs. Raising each and worked his way up her thighs. She was like putty in his hands. Then "F" pulled her down to the bottom of the table, brought her legs over his shoulders, and without hesitation again entered her. He started slowly fucking her again. Then he would go fast, pounding in and out of her till she came, then slowed down again, only to speed up again to her next orgasm. He fucked her like that for about 30 to 45 minutes. Watching her respond to his fucking was amazing! He brought her to orgasm time after time.
She finally said, "Uncle! I have to stop!"
We all sat in the living room sipping on our wine. All of a sudden, my wife stood up, still naked, and looked at him. "You're not finished yet!", she giggled. She climbed back onto the table, on her belly, and he began massaging her again. After a bit, he pulled her to the foot of the table till her feet hit the floor and held her face down on the table. He pushed that fat cock up into her again a fucked her hard from behind. I was still sitting there, with a perfect view of a hard fat cock slamming in and out of my wife's stretched pussy!
Again, I missed some of the conversation (my mind was elsewhere!), but I heard "F" tell her they could finish on the couch. I had a better idea! I said, "Let me turn down the comforter on the bed". I quickly ripped off the comforter and they climbed onto the bed. I stripped and moved to the head of the bed. My wife started sucking on me while "F" pulled up her hips and fucked her doggy style. She was moaning on my dick as "F" again pounded her hard from behind. I was stroking her back and telling her, "Cum for us, baby!" She did! Big time!!
I shot my load into her mouth and she gobbled it down.
"F" watched as she sucked me dry and said, "Oh, shit! She swallows!" All of a sudden he started slamming into her furiously as he came inside her. She orgasmed again at the same time as him, clutching the sheets and burying her face between my legs.
I can tell you, this was the most exciting thing that my wife has ever done. Even though she was panicking about it before, she now tells me it was one of the greatest moments of her life and wants me to arrange it again. Although "F" lives here in Oregon and we live some 600 miles away, he wants to come out this winter to do some snowboarding. Of course, we will gladly have him stay with us on his trip! LOL Till then, I may have to find my beautiful wife another masseur!
If I were to give anyone any advice, it would be DO THIS!! It was amazing for both of us!! And it will not be the last!!
Oh! And yes, here is a pic of my lady and her masseur after a fantastic fuck!!
Attached Thumbnails
20170818_214146mod.jpg  
Old 08-24-2017, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Oh! And yes, here is a pic of my lady and her masseur after a fantastic fuck!!
i wanna fuck her too!!! yyour story and her pics made me cum sooo nice! wish i could enjoy her too
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AEKAMP21 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full