uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2021, 11:04 AM

Default Exposed again

Here's an update on the latest medical adventure I had with my wife...

My wife had an appointment for a medical procedure last week, which required electrodes be placed in various places on her upper body. As per usual, she asked me to come in to the exam room with her, mostly for moral support.

The procedure started normal enough. A nurse came in the room, and asked her to remove her top and bra, and to put on a typical hospital gown. She got on the exam table and lie down. The technician came in, who turned out to be a 20 something female, which was to be expected. I find that 90% of these technicians are always females, probably to put female patients at ease knowing that men probably wouldn’t mind female technicians. Anyways, just my theory.

The technician was very discrete when putting on the electrodes all over her chest area as well as her sides. She did not expose any “sensitive” parts, only reaching underneath the gown to place the electrodes as she needed to. So far, pretty boring.

As the technician started working the machine that she uses to take readings, It was apparent that she was struggling with it. She kept checking the leads/electrodes, removing and putting them back on. She had my wife untie her gown, and kept her covered as she checked each leads. After a few minutes, she stood up, and said she’d be right back and left the room.

Shortly after, she came back into the room with someone else, who I assume to be the head technician, who was around late 30s. He came in, look at the machine, and said to my wife, “the machine isn’t reading the electrodes. Would you mind if I take a look?” She of course said that it was ok, as if she really had a choice.

He asked her to lie back down on the exam table. While the room was dimly lit for the comfort of the patient usually, he turned on all the overhead lights so that room was now brightly lit. Her gown was closed but untied so just d****d on her body. The guy reaches for one side of the gown, lifts it up as if forming a tent, but does not open it up. This preserves her modesty because she's not exposed to the girl tech or me, but completely exposed to him because he then proceeds to look into the tent keeping the one side raised up. Since she does not have a bra on, he is getting a full on view of her breast and her nipples. He looked and fiddled with the electrodes for about a minute but it still didn't work, so he eventually did have to open up her gown exposing her upper torso, which of course, means my wife is now lying on the table, fully exposed, with me, the female technician, and now the male head technician, looking at her.

This was quite a turn of events. He’s hunched over her body, looking carefully at each lead which if you can imagine, means his head, and his eyes, are only a few inches from her breasts and nipples, inspecting it no doubt as he’s looking for the problem with the electrodes. Two leads actually were underneath her breasts, so he had to gently move/lift them both up to remove and replace the electrodes.

In any case, he was very professional and left the room once the machine was up and running again.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to johnhenry@dr.com For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2021, 12:29 AM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhenry@dr.com View Post
Here's an update on the latest medical adventure I had with my wife... Since she does not have a bra on, he is getting a full on view of her breast and her nipples. He looked and fiddled with the electrodes for about a minute but it still didn't work, so he eventually did have to open up her gown exposing her upper torso, which of course, means my wife is now lying on the table, fully exposed, with me, the female technician, and now the male head technician, looking at her.

This was quite a turn of events. He’s hunched over her body, looking carefully at each lead which if you can imagine, means his head, and his eyes, are only a few inches from her breasts and nipples, inspecting it no doubt as he’s looking for the problem with the electrodes. Two leads actually were underneath her breasts, so he had to gently move/lift them both up to remove and replace the electrodes.

In any case, he was very professional and left the room once the machine was up and running again.
John, you are one extraordinarily observant husband. Well done, you! You and your wife have experienced some of the most erotic medical circumstances I've ever read. Thanks for sharing them on OCC.
Old 07-22-2021, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhenry@dr.com View Post
Here's an update on the latest medical adventure I had with my wife...
So what was wrong? The machine or the electrodes?

Last edited by Turtle; 07-22-2021 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
Old 07-27-2021, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriot41 View Post
So what was wrong? The machine or the electrodes?
To be honest, I don't actually know. If I had to guess, I'd say the electrodes because they didn't have to get a new machine in the room. I was way too flustered with her sitting there all exposed to the guy poking at her.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnhenry@dr.com For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2021, 10:07 PM

Think I came across a post about some medical staff propping up female patients in recovery because there isn't anything much to see if she's lying on her back.

However, it might be business as usual for techs as I'm pretty sure they have plenty of opportunities similar to your wife's case.

On the other hand, your wife has the right to raise any objections in view of violation to her modesty if she feels uncomfortable.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to patriot41 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2021, 09:27 AM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

I read all of the comments here and I am especially turned on by how many candaulists are here, letting other guys know they are not alone in their getting turned on by other men looking at the intimate areas of their wife or girlfriend's naked body. I think it was Ranger who said that he would want to see not only see the moment of his wife having to stand with her tits exposed before the doctor, but that he'd also love to see the doctor looking at her tits.

MY problem is that when I'm around my friends who are nude in the pool or at a burning man event is that 50% of me thinks, "She looks beautiful in a naturalist sort of way." And the other 50% thinks, "So THAT'S what she looks like when she fucks a guy!"

Something's seriously wrong with me.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2021, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriot41 View Post
Think I came across a post about some medical staff propping up female patients in recovery because there isn't anything much to see if she's lying on her back.

However, it might be business as usual for techs as I'm pretty sure they have plenty of opportunities similar to your wife's case.
I think sometimes we forget that these techs are not doctors. They are techs who happens to be working in a medical environment as opposed to IT support in a bank, for example. Yet we allow them the same access as a doctor. We thought it was the most natural thing in the world for him to come in and examine my wife so closely. From my perspective, I find it even more exciting exposing my wife to him than an actual doctor...for those who has the same interest in exposing your wife/girlfriend, would you say the same?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnhenry@dr.com For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2021, 01:31 PM

Default Kind of Like Playing Doctor

This may be a little off subject, since it’s from a woman, but I think I have an experience you will all like to hear about. A number of years ago my husband and I were friends with another couple and we would get together with them regularly for dinner, a movie or to play golf. The husband works at the medical college here in town, and my husband was working for a public policy institute at the university too. I was in graduate school, so we were just getting by financially. Our friend’s job was as an administrator in the medical education department, and he got all kinds of assignments and special projects. When we got together we usually talk enough business that we heard about all kinds of medical things we never could have imagined were part of his responsibilities. This time when we got together for dinner (and were hitting the wine pretty good) we got to talking about work and he just had to tell us about his latest crisis. He went into great detail telling us how they couldn’t get enough “simulated patients” for the medical students to practice on. In particular they couldn’t find enough females for medical students to practice gynecological exams on. The low unemployment rate at the time was part of the problem, and with budget cuts the college had fewer younger women on their staff who were interested in “moonlighting” for the extra cash this job provided. He almost passionately told us how the need for women to do this was critical to the students’ education, as well as how critical the timing was for that part of the curriculum. I think he was kind of getting-off on telling us the details of what the simulated patients do, especially the women and waiting to see his wife’s and my reactions. After providing great details about the subtleties of how to learn to give pelvic examinations, he explained that their usual fee for female simulated patients was $25 per hour, while for males it was $15; the more intrusive nature of the female exam being the reason for the wage differential. Our friend is usually pretty good at teasing and giving everyone a hard time, so I wasn’t too surprised when he turned to me and said, “You ought to consider doing this, its not bad money and not really very hard work. I bet if we don’t find people by the end of next week, we’d go as high as $40-50 an hour.” Both his wife and I dismissed his bravado as so much talk intended to tease and torment us, and soon our discussion moved on to other topics for the rest of our evening. Then, on our way home I was thinking more about our friend’s offer. At first I hadn’t taken his offer seriously, and if I had I probably wouldn’t have given it a second thought. But as I thought about it more, the money was intriguing for sure, and I had plenty of time available. “What would you think about my doing that simulated patient thing?” I asked my husband. He didn’t quite know what to say, since my question came as a complete surprise to him. He’s never been jealous or possessive, but I wasn’t quite sure how he felt about a bunch of young medical students (most probably male) being quite so intimately involved with his wife when it didn’t directly involve my well-being. “Why would you possibly want to do that?” he replied, probably a little more harshly than he intended. “It would be an easy way to make a few hundred dollars, and I’d get a free physical out of it too,” I responded, sounding like we might not be able to buy groceries if I didn’t moonlight doing this. He pointed out that the economics of this didn’t seem like a very compelling reason. “It sure wouldn’t hurt us to have a few extra bucks for something fun and frivolous, like our next vacation,” I replied very seriously. I was trying to keep things light and have a little fun with him. I don’t think he knew if I was serious, so I think he decided to go along with me and see how far I would go with this. “If you want to do it, just say so and do it, but don’t use the money as an excuse. We certainly don’t need it bad enough if it isn’t something you’d really like to do,” he told me. It was like he was trying to smoke out my real reasons and not the more acceptable issue of economic necessity. I was really quite surprised to find myself actually getting turned-on by this conversation, and by the prospect of me exposing myself to a number of other men, even if it were in a clinical situation. It also seemed to excite him to try to push me into admitting it might turn me on too. “Why are you being so difficult,” I retorted, “are you jealous of the idea of my being seen naked by the men students?” “Maybe I am a little bit,” he had to admit, “but I don’t think you’re telling me the whole story why you really want to do this either.” “I told you already, it’s like getting paid for doing almost nothing, someone needs to do it,” I protested, “why do you care so much?” By now I was getting a little upset with his badgering me about my motivation, and I wasn’t sure I could be completely honest about being sexually excited by the idea. “Whatever you want to do is fine with me, I’m just a little surprised that this would be something that would turn you on,” he just had to say, testing or teasing me one last time. I wanted to respond with some protest to his choice of the words “turn you on,” but to continue this discussion was not something either of us wanted to do. So we went home and went to bed not saying much beyond small talk. Over the next week or so he pretty much forgot about all this discussion, while I couldn’t get it out of my mind. Maybe a week or two later I ran into our medical school friend at a coffee shop, and we talking about nothing much in particular when he asked me if I had thought any more about the simulated patient deal. “I might be interested, but I’d like to know a little more about it if you could give me a rough idea of what all happens.” “Well, sure,” he said wanting to milk this for all the shock value it was worth. “The first thing is you go into the exam room and undress and put on a gown, just like you’d expect. Then the resident instructor comes in with two or three med students, and they ask medical history questions. First, the instructor shows them how to conduct the examination. Then the first student does his examination. This begins with a breast exam where you will be exposed to the group. Your part in this is to tell the guy if he’s being too rough or too gentle. You will get training on this ahead of time too. Because of the instructional nature of the procedure with multiple examiners, you’ll be exposed for a lot longer time than in a real physical. This is part of what could make some women more self-conscious. Then you lay back and they position you for the pelvic exam. They do the internal exam, you know, two fingers and a rubber glove, then they practice inserting a speculum for the pap smear. Again, it takes longer since each of the students do the exams and you tell them again if they’re too rough or anything else is not quite right.” When he kind of finished his pitch, I asked what I needed to do next. He gave me his card and wrote a name and phone number on the back. “Just give her a call,” he added matter-of-factly. I called that afternoon, for fear I would chicken out if I waited. The woman I talked to was in charge of the Gynecological Teaching Associate program. She wanted me to come in the next morning for an interview. I went, not mentioning it to my husband, and she told me much the same things that our friend had told me. She talked much more about the psychological aspects of being comfortable in the situation, not being intimidated, and the need to learn what I would need to teach the students about the patient’s perspective. She scheduled me for a three hour “training session” the next day already. I also received written instructions to read before the training. I wanted to do my reading before my husband got home, since I was still wrestling with how to tell him I was going to do this. The training the next day was a combination of classroom and “lab practical.” The classroom part was mainly going over the information I had read with the woman I’d talked to the day before. Since I had done my homework, that part was easy. The “lab practical” was an examination by the resident instructor. I was led to an exam room by the program manager and told to undress and put the gown on and that she and the instructor would be right in. When they returned the doctor/instructor started talking to me about the process and trying to get me to relax. “It isn’t every woman who can feel comfortable enough to ‘open herself-up’ like that, pardon the expression,” he said trying to be funny. “The 'baby docs' can really intimidate some of the women.” I think he was giving me a chance to change my mind before going any further. Once he decided I was serious about the job, he talked about my role with the students and the feedback I was expected to give them about their examination techniques and their bedside manner. He then said he would examine me, to see if there were any problems that would preclude me from being a simulated patient, or any “anomalies” that students should catch on their examination. He would also describe the students’ role at each phase of the examination too. With that he proceeded with the most thorough exam I’ve ever had. He pointed out what he was looking for at each step and reminded me this will all take longer, and I will be more exposed than in a normal visit. It’s hard to explain, but he fact that this was not necessarily an exam for my own health, made things less clinical and more sensuous. I could only expect those feelings to me more intense with the students examining me. As I got dressed, I needed to pat dry my vaginal area, and I wasn’t sure how much of the moisture was KY and how much may have been from my own excitement. Before I left I was scheduled for two half-days the next week. And I still wasn’t sure if I wanted to tell my husband. Tuesday morning I had an early class, so I didn’t find time to say anything about my day’s plans before we both left home. My first session at the med school right after lunch and I didn’t have much of an appetite, so I got there early. I had to do some paperwork and then I was led to the exam room where I again undressed and got ready. I was getting pretty anxious sitting on the end of the table, and I was a little startled when there was a knock at the door, and the male instructor entered with three students-one woman, two men. The Dr. gave everyone an explanation of what was going to happen, then started with a brief medical history. On to the fun stuff. After he did each part of the exam, each student followed-suit. The general med stuff was pretty easy for everyone. Then came the time for me to lower the gown for my breast exams. I really did feel very much more exposed with four sets of eyes all looking at my bare breasts. I don’t know if it was the room temperature or the fact that there were three men there that made my nipples quite erect. Then quickly I had four pairs of hands touching them for good measure. The Dr. did the most thorough exam, the woman student the most gentle, and the two men students trying hard to look and touch in a very clinical manner. Only their occasional eye contact and their much warmer hands gave away their more male interest in my female body. Most of my comments to them had to do with pushing too hard or too lightly on my breasts, and mostly not pinching my nipples hard enough to expel any fluids. Their questions and dialogue were all appropriate. There was something about my role that was both humbling and empowering at the same time. After a little abdominal examining, it was time to put my feet in the stirrups. After they go me positioned, they really did have to pull the gown up a lot further so everyone could see what was going on. Out came four pairs of rubber gloves and the KY, and in went eight fingers, two at a time. Again, the Dr.’s experience showed, as he described what he was doing and what he was looking for. When he started he spread my labia that shot me a major jolt of excitement. And when he touched my clitoris, I really thought I could climax. His internal exam at the lower end of my vagina was also the most sensual exam I’ve ever had. The students’ touch was more rough on the external parts, and too gentle on the internal. The speculum exams seemed to take forever, and I really did feel quite exposed to the world for this part too. Doing it four times gave my female anatomy a workout, and I could see why the pay was what is was. The final touch was a rectal exam, and in addition to being very revealing and invasive, it was the only thing that really did hurt. I gave them lots of advice on this part. Since these were 3rd year med students, at the very beginning of their OB/GYN rotation, I could tell this was their first experience with such intimate examinations. After my final critique, they left me to get dressed and leave quite unceremoniously, an anti-climax, pardon the expression. I was scheduled again for Thursday afternoon, and I was surprised that I was actually looking forward to it. At home that night my husband asked how my day was, and again I struggled with telling him. The fact that I was struggling told me I was feeling a little guilty for enjoying the experience. But not telling him had risks too. Our friend at the med school would know, and would likely bring it up when the four of us got together next. “Well, I need to tell you that this afternoon I was a simulated patient at the medical school,” I said matter-of-factly. “And you didn’t tell me?” he shot back trying not to sound mad. “I wanted to earn the money to do something special for you, so no I didn’t want to ruin the surprise.” “How much have you made?” he asked. “I’ll make about four or five hundred dollars,” I replied sounding frustrated with having to discuss this at all. “You will make?” he asked. “That sounds like you will be doing this again.” “Yeah, two or three more times,” if you need to ask. After a long pause he asked, “Well, aren’t you going to tell me about it?” “What’s to tell?” I sighed. “You heard everything when the four of us first talked about it, and probably with lots of embellishment too.” “I just want to know if it turned you on doing it; was there a little bit of an exhibitionist in you, nothing more? Tell me and I won’t ask again.” “What do you want me to say, that it excited me to get seen and touched by them?” I asked with some frustration. “Yeah, that was part of it, and the money was too. Let it be.” “Well if it helps, thinking about you being examined that way turns me on too, and the only reason I’m asking is to get a little vicarious thrill from hearing you tell me about it in some detail,” he said very softly not wanting to make this threatening at all. I told him pretty much what I shared here and I could see him getting more aroused as I explained everything. “I just wish I could have been there,” he said. “When do you go next?” “Thursday, then Tuesday and Thursday next week.” “I didn’t tell you before, because I was afraid you wouldn’t like it. Now seeing your reaction, I wish I had,” I said very sincerely. “That’s alright,” he said, “your doing it this way makes it more erotic any way. Sure wish I could have been there.” “That can’t happen, but the next time I go for my regular visit, you can come along.” I did three more sessions, got paid, and shared every detail with my husband. It turned out to be a great experience for both of us, and never fails to get us worked up when we talk about it.

Tags
doctor, exam, innocent, medical, young

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022