Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2021, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphschroeder View Post
Was she barefoot as well?
Yes actually she was barefoot as well. When she was stretched out on the hospital exam table, she was uncovered showing her long legs up to her panties and then up to her boobs where she held onto the hospital gown just so it didn't open all the way when the doctor was examining her stomach.

It's just so too bad the doctor didn't need to examine her boobs because of a stomach ache.

Or maybe get one of you guys to examine her.

Here's a fun question - What would you do to her if you were the doctor?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johnhenry@dr.com For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2021, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by postmanuk View Post
I recall one New Year we were in southern France and my wife was unwell and required a visit to the local hospital.
Thanks for the share! Great photo, great story!

I would LOVE to get my wife to go see a doctor anywhere in Europe. I hear that they have a much less strict policy around nudity.

I have a few questions - were you not permitted to go into the screening area? Also, what did the doctor do after he asked her to lower her panties? why did she have to go on all 4? Was she nude at that point? I've not heard of that happening before. Anyone else? It sounds so hot!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnhenry@dr.com For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2021, 07:19 AM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphschroeder View Post
Great story, man. Right up my alley.

Was she barefoot as well?
I was curious about that as well!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2021, 03:22 PM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 186 Posts

Thanks for the referral from the other thread, johnhenry@dr.com. I just realised you were the creator of this thread... my apologies, mate. After your lovely girlfriend's examination, perhaps the doctor should examine my head!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2021, 04:44 AM

Thanked 6,936 Times in 615 Posts
Default A few questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnhenry@dr.com View Post
Thanks for the share! Great photo, great story!

I would LOVE to get my wife to go see a doctor anywhere in Europe. I hear that they have a much less strict policy around nudity.

I have a few questions - were you not permitted to go into the screening area? Also, what did the doctor do after he asked her to lower her panties? why did she have to go on all 4? Was she nude at that point? I've not heard of that happening before. Anyone else? It sounds so hot!
I have a few questions - were you not permitted to go into the screening area? No, but to sit outside the curtain in case I was required to translate

Also, what did the doctor do after he asked her to lower her panties? from a non-medical point I think he was checking her abdomen etc.

why did she have to go on all 4? I'm not sure, but he was examining her - she thought it might have been trapped wind, or similar. (eptopic in the end)

Was she nude at that point? No, she kept her top on. I had wondered whether the guy, the doctor was just enjoying himself on a quiet night
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to postmanuk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2021, 10:43 AM

Thanked 6,936 Times in 615 Posts
Default a friction free border crossing into a southern east European state

A long tiring drive and a friction free border crossing into a southern east European state was just what we needed. Then a short drive to our pre-booked hotel and vacation

But, of course, we arrived at the border and spotting two west Europeans equals time to ‘play the arse’ and ‘see if we might shake down’ this young couple from near London.

I have always felt, right or wrong, you cannot argue with such people as petty bureaucrats magnified ten times in a zone where the monthly pay cheque does not always arrive

So when we found ourselves at truculent central, I tried to calm my girlfriend Jane into just going with the flow.

But no, she had to say something, not so much the words, but the tone of her voice that put the back up of guards at the entry point.

So yes, it was ‘out of the car’, and go to the check point. I have never been comfortable seeing guns at close quarters, even those that were holstered

Once inside, our blue passports were shown, and all should have been well. But no, what was it, some irregularity and my thoughts were already irrationally thinking of the film ‘Midnight Express’ and the customs and pastimes of this part of the world.

We sat on some chairs, surveyed flies crawling up some posters extolling the virtues of this un-named country as a tourist’s idyll; more like a place to extract £££s and $$$s from the west.

We sat some more, and after 20 minutes were called forward. No, not me, just my wife.

I was not happy with this, of course – I would not be happy in the UK either. But she had an ‘interview’ and was taken through a door with a sign, which I imagined said ‘private’ in some non-familiar alphabet

After 10 minutes, I went to the desk, protested. Just what was happening. I demanded to see her at once.

A minute later, another guard in an olive coloured uniform who looked like one of the reserves from soccer team Beşiktaş, gestured for me to come though the ‘private’ door. I did so, following him along a hallway lit by bright neon tubes and was then shown into an interview room lit by perhaps just a 15 watt bulb.

My eyes took a minute to adjust, and the ‘reserve’ said to me ‘all is in order’, but we were worried your young lady friend was being disrespectful to the officers. They were only doing their duty

‘So’, he said, ‘we have a formula to straighten things out and smooth over any unpleasantness.’

He tugged on a curtain pull, covering – well I would have no idea as I clocked it as I came into the room - and then we were looking into another interview room, clearly through sone way glass.

‘As you can see, your GF is fine’ we are just awaiting the Doctor’

Doctor? What doctor?

‘Well, we find it helps to just bring the temperature down from such unpleasantness if the doctor just checks all is OK. Argh, here he is.’

And with that an older man in a white coat, stethoscope thrown around his neck, comes into the room and, without looking up, consults his chart.

At that moment, two more ‘officers’ came into the interview room, one carrying a tripod and video camera, which he set up pointing directly through the one way glass.

‘Fear not, we are required by law to make sure that interviews are recorded so that there can be no foul play.’

And in this whirl of action, I could see a female guard ask my GF to stand up, and the doctor, almost without acknowledging her, began looking into my GF’s eyes as he took her pulse.

This bizarre medical consultation continued as I watched the female guard gesticulate to my GF to remove her clothes.

What? WTF?

‘Just wait sir, All will be settled soon.’

So I watched, and watched some more as she stripped to her undies and then the female guard unclipped her GFs bra and placed it, after it had fallen from her shoulders on the table whilst showing with her hands to remove her panties too

This was unbelievable, a disgrace. I would be onto the UK consulate pronto. But I was routed to the spot.

Watching, watching, knowing my cock was straining (so wrongly) in my underpants as my GF faced away from the camera, touching toes, as what I imagined her anus was probed and then her pubed c*nt. There was a little uncalled for laughter from the guards

Writing some 30 years later, this room, the smell, the buzz of the lights, comes vividly back.

She stood facing the mirror, or what she thought was a mirror, the older Doctor standing behind her, weighing her young English rose breasts in his hands, testing the nipples between his thumb and fore-finger with one hand traveling south and touching her pubic mound and running down her natural slit, where the doctor fondled her clitoris between her fingers

Routed to the spot, I could see my GF was frightened and intimidated. This surreal scene unfolding before my unprotesting eyes.

I should tell more of her ordeal, but I believe you have an idea of what it was like crossing this border on a hot and sticky June afternoon.

The interview ended, she was told / gesticulated to dress after showering in a rather open plan and primitive shower at the back of the room.

The ‘reserve’ officer turned to me. ‘Well, sir, that’s how we deal with lippy women in this part of the world. There is no charge for this service, but if you would like to buy a VHS tape of it, we can make a copy immediately for £10.

Would you have ‘bought the evidence’? Seriously? I know I did, treasured it for a good few year when, quite by accident I recorded and episode of who care what over the top. Always pop out those ‘non record’ clips!
Attached Thumbnails
Interview room 103.JPG  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to postmanuk For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2021, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by postmanuk View Post

Writing some 30 years later, this room, the smell, the buzz of the lights, comes vividly back.

She stood facing the mirror, or what she thought was a mirror, the older Doctor standing behind her, weighing her young English rose breasts in his hands, testing the nipples between his thumb and fore-finger with one hand traveling south and touching her pubic mound and running down her natural slit, where the doctor fondled her clitoris between her fingers

Thanks Postmanuk! Border crossings sure have changed over the last 30 years, and not for the better, might I add.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnhenry@dr.com For This Useful Post:
Old 05-18-2021, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditchlicker69 View Post
My wife had her gallbladder out a couple years ago. She was only 24 at the time. After being prepped for surgery by her admitting nurse, (only female nurse for the day) which included stripping down to nothing and putting on a gown that opened in the front. A gown she was told not to tie shut. Her surgeon came in and went over the procedure. After a few minutes her nursing team that would be taking care of her during the operation came in to meet her. 4 male nurses, one middle aged and 3 young student nurses that would be “observing” the operation. I know most healthcare providers are very professional, but i can’t help thinking about them all “observing” my wifes naked body as she lied there completely exposed. I hope they at least got a feel of her young milf tits while the dr wasn’t looking. Or snapped a few pics. Attached is a pic of her body at the time.

Thanks for sharing Ditchlicker69! Very interesting that there were so many male nurses, and that she was completely exposed for so long. Sure they are professional on the outside, but honestly, they are dudes looking at a naked woman. Can they REALLY maintain such "professionalism" on the inside? Lucky you for having the opportunity to see that! (I hope your wife was ok!)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to johnhenry@dr.com For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2021, 08:51 AM

Thanked 16,273 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditchlicker69 View Post
I know most healthcare providers are very professional, but i can’t help thinking about them all “observing” my wifes naked body as she lied there completely exposed.
Having known a lot of medical professionals because of my ex-wife's circle of friends, I found it surprising. I knew a few who were always in "medical mode" and it made it difficult to be turned on by their own partners because they couldn't separate their partners body parts from the patients'.

Of course a lot of them could, and while a naked patient did nothing for them, a naked partner certainly did.

But there were two woman who admitted that they quite enjoyed seeing nude men and women all day at their medical jobs, and it was quite a turn on to think about it while getting off with their partners at home. I assume this is pretty rare, or maybe it isn't and no one talks about it. Who knows.

It's probably one of those things where you ask 6 people and get 7 answers.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2021, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
But there were two woman who admitted that they quite enjoyed seeing nude men and women all day at their medical jobs, and it was quite a turn on to think about it while getting off with their partners at home. I assume this is pretty rare, or maybe it isn't and no one talks about it. Who knows.

Medical professionals are humans like you and me. They get turned on like you and me. They just can't outright admit it because it would be very unprofessional and as a result, they may lose customers (patients) or even their careers. By perpetuating the myth that because they see nudity everyday and so they become numb to it, it makes the rest of us feel better being a patient.

Do you think a master chef at a fine dining restaurant don't like food any more? On the contrary, I think because of their job, they enjoy food, especially good food, even more. Just my 2 cents.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to johnhenry@dr.com For This Useful Post:

Tags
doctor, exam, innocent, medical, young

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s