Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2019, 03:36 AM

Thanked 3,385 Times in 246 Posts
Default Frat Party After Graduation

This occurred shortly after I graduated from college. My wife and I dated throughout college. As soon as I graduated we got married, moved to the city, got good jobs and started breaking away, to some extent. from our college friends and my frat. In those few months following graduation, my wife had gotten a little more adventuresome with her sexy dressing when going out to some fantastic dance clubs in the city. It was common for her to wear an assortment of very short miniskirts, mid-riff tops, low-rise pants and no bra with see-through blouses. At the end of the school year the frat always had a blowout party at a rented venue in a nice apartment clubhouse or a hotel ballroom. The party perpetually had a live band, and the guys went all out to make it one of the best, if not the best, party(ies) of the year. All the college girls wanted to be invited to that party. What they didn’t realize is that the frat guys would always mix a Purple Passion drink (Everclear and g**** juice) in an old bathtub with legs that could be carried into the party and left for everyone to readily fill their drink glasses as needed. Since the party was held in late May in the South, and with everyone dancing throughout the evening in that hot club room, people needed to cool off regularly with a nice cool iced-down drink. And the bathtub Purple Passion went down smoothly and easily while cooling the body temps off. The frat guys knew to take it easy with that drink, but the girls didn’t. They would get drunk and drunker with each additional drink. They started dancing sexier and sexier while losing some of their clothes, and eventually became easy marks for the frat guys. There was plenty of fucking in the parking lot, nearby motels and even, in some cases, in the facility’s bushes.

Since I had just recently graduated and still knew all the frat guys, they asked my wife and I to come to the party. We agreed and planned to have a really great time as we always had for the end of the year blast. My wife was willing to dress sexy that night, but knowing everyone so well, she didn’t want to be overly exposed. She agreed to wear a very short miniskirt and a see-through navy blue blouse with no bra. However, she said that she wouldn’t want to wear that see-through blouse braless without some coverage. I argued to the contrary, but she won out. She had an open front black velvet vest that she put on over her see-through blouse. The vest offered some shots as it moved from one side to another over her blouse and boobs. At times one could readily see that she was braless and got glances of her tits via that see-through material. I remember that as we got out of the car and were walking up to the party venue, my wife said, “Those poor girls are gonna get fucked tonight with all that Purple Passion flowing.” I agreed, and knew that she was thinking back to her early years attending that same end of year party. As we entered the venue, we were warmly greeted by all the frat guys and many of the girls that we had known in prior years. Some of the guys spotted a little of what my wife had on and replied about how good she was looking.

The night continued along the same lines that we had expected. The girls were guzzling the Purple Passion and losing all inhibitions. The frat guys were more measured in their intake, and were starting to lay in wait. The one thing that surprised me was that my wife was drinking more of the Purple Passion than I expected and was beginning to lose many of her inhibitions. She was dancing sexier and was making the rounds with a number of our frat friends on the dance floor. I noted that her blouse had lost two additional buttons that had been buttoned toward the neck, which left the highest button that was still closed just under the bottom of her boobs. So she was exposing plenty of cleavage, and it was quite obvious that she was wearing no bra. Soon she was reaching up behind her lifting the vest and flapping it like a fan while talking with people. This exposed her basically bare tits under that see-through blouse with half the buttons open. The guys were all crowding around her and enjoying the view.

As the party wore later into the evening, many people began to leave -- heading for the bushes, cars or motels to knock off a piece. However, my wife wanted to stay to the bitter end and dance until the band quit. I had no problem with that. She looked hot, and I knew that the evening would finish with a good blow job and fuck – no matter how long she danced. I did notice that she was working up a sweat with that vest on over a polyester see-through shirt. After just about every dance, she was going to the rest room and grabbing a paper towel or two and drying off her face and neck and chest (as she reached into her mostly open blouse at this stage. Of course, she continued to cool off with drink after drink of ice cold Purple Passion. With about thirty minutes left to go for the party, she walked into the restroom to get some paper towels and dry off. This time though when she came out, she still had the black velvet vest on, but the navy blue see through blouse was in her hand. The vest was flying open over to the side of her boobs. I must have looked a little surprised, because she quickly explained, “I was just so hot in that damn polyester blouse with this vest on over it, I was about to pass out. You don’t mind do you?” I had to admit that she was damn hot, and I really didn’t mind. It was a total turn-on! And the frat guys didn’t mind the view either. They were looking at those nice, full, perky DD’s with her beautiful pink tits glistening from accumulated beads of sweat. I replied, “No, go ahead. You are good to go.” She finished off the night dancing with that vest swaying from side to side displaying her boobies for all to see.

As the party concluded and our good-byes were said, we headed back to the car. I was so horny from her almost toplessness, as apparently she also was from exhibiting her attributes, that we couldn’t wait to get home. I stripped off her remaining clothes right there in the car in that parking lot with no concern for who might be around or watching. Her tight little beaver was unbelievably wet, and she came almost before I started pumping her pussy with my stiff, hot rod. When it was all said and done, she climaxed three times. I was afraid all the moaning and groaning was going to attract a crowd, but fortunately it was very late and few people were still around. After we finished, we were both so hot and sweaty, we drove home totally naked through the city streets. More than a few people in adjacent cars in traffic saw us, but I was a little drunk and she was very drunk. So a little nudity around strangers didn’t mean much to either of us. It was one great party!
Old 02-07-2019, 06:43 PM

Thanked 1,256 Times in 31 Posts
Default Great story!

[QUOTE=JonThink;2717492]This occurred shortly after I graduated from college. My wife and I dated throughout college. As soon as I graduated we got married, moved to the city, got good jobs and started breaking away, to some extent. from our college friends and my frat. In those few months following graduation, my wife had gotten a little more adventuresome with her sexy dressing when going out to some fantastic dance clubs in the city. It was common for her to wear an assortment of very short miniskirts, mid-riff tops, low-rise pants and no bra with see-through blouses. At the end of the school year the frat always had a blowout party at a rented venue in a nice apartment clubhouse or a hotel ballroom. The party perpetually had a live band, and the guys went all out to make it one of the best, if not the best, party(ies) of the year. All the college girls wanted to be invited to that party. What they didn’t realize is that the frat guys would always mix a Purple Passion drink (Everclear and g**** juice) in an old bathtub with legs that could be carried into the party and left for everyone to readily fill their drink glasses as needed. Since the party was held in late May in the South, and with everyone dancing throughout the evening in that hot club room, people needed to cool off regularly with a nice cool iced-down drink. And the bathtub Purple Passion went down smoothly and easily while cooling the body temps off. The frat guys knew to take it easy with that drink, but the girls didn’t. They would get drunk and drunker with each additional drink. They started dancing sexier and sexier while losing some of their clothes, and eventually became easy marks for the frat guys. There was plenty of fucking in the parking lot, nearby motels and even, in some cases, in the facility’s bushes.

Since I had just recently graduated and still knew all the frat guys, they asked my wife and I to come to the party. We agreed and planned to have a really great time as we always had for the end of the year blast. My wife was willing to dress sexy that night, but knowing everyone so well, she didn’t want to be overly exposed. She agreed to wear a very short miniskirt and a see-through navy blue blouse with no bra. However, she said that she wouldn’t want to wear that see-through blouse braless without some coverage. I argued to the contrary, but she won out. She had an open front black velvet vest that she put on over her see-through blouse. The vest offered some shots as it moved from one side to another over her blouse and boobs. At times one could readily see that she was braless and got glances of her tits via that see-through material. I remember that as we got out of the car and were walking up to the party venue, my wife said, “Those poor girls are gonna get fucked tonight with all that Purple Passion flowing.” I agreed, and knew that she was thinking back to her early years attending that same end of year party. As we entered the venue, we were warmly greeted by all the frat guys and many of the girls that we had known in prior years. Some of the guys spotted a little of what my wife had on and replied about how good she was looking.

[FONT=Calibri]The night continued along the same lines that we had expected. The girls were guzzling the Purple Passion and losing all inhibitions. The frat guys were more measured in their intake, and were starting to lay in wait. The one thing that surprised me was that my wife was drinking more of the Purple Passion than I expected and was beginning to lose many of her inhibitions. She was dancing sexier and was making the rounds with a number of our frat friends on the dance floor. I noted that her blouse had lost two additional buttons that had been buttoned toward the neck, which left the highest button that was still closed just under the bottom of her boobs. So she was exposing plenty of cleavage, and it was quite obvious that she was wearing no bra. Soon she was reaching up behind her lifting the vest and flapping it like a fan while talking with people. This exposed her basically bare tits under that see-through blouse with half the buttons open. The guys were all crowding around her and enjoying the view.[/

Awesome story man! I love stories like this
The Following User Says Thank You to Ak_Sparky For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2019, 09:18 PM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 192 Posts

I know it seems wrong to help someone be exposed when they seemingly do not want to be but sometimes it is exiting but naughty and not something you would do on purpose.

This applies to men and women for different reasons.
I think men would not want to be exposed to people because is is kinda creepy.
On the times it has happened to me completely by accident I have enjoyed it, but I would never do it on purpose.

My wife has a pretty religious upbringing and can’t admit that she likes being exposed but when she talks about the couple of times it has happened she gets all flushed and frisky.
I think the fact that it is naughty and not supposed to happen actually makes it more exiting for her.

In my experiences embarrassment was not part of it for me, and would have ruined flirtatious moments that turned into sex or just some flirty touches.
Somehow for my wife the embarrassing nature of it seems to make it more interesting.
She would never in a million years admit that she would get off on being seen naked but it is interesting that she likes to wear tops that are prone to accidental nipple slippage and that private topless photos have accidentally ended up in our photo albums a couple of times.
Old 03-31-2019, 11:16 AM

Thanked 1,263 Times in 96 Posts
Default thinking of exposing her thus summer

We will visit L.A this summer and i d like to expose her unaware. Anyone for sugestion? Anyone from the area?
The Following User Says Thank You to Barza.andreea For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2019, 05:33 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilconor
She came out completely naked and yelled "OH MY GOD YOU DIDNT SHUT THE BLINDS!" and she moved slightly to the side but never closed them so she was still clearly in view of the neighboring hotel for at least 5 minutes while she got dressed.
Love it when they seem shocked and / or annoyed - but then do nothing to "correct" the situation.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2019, 09:15 PM

Default My wife knows and loves it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwayne View Post
I've only been able to pull this off a few times... but if you are really wanting to expose your wife, it works great.
While on trips with my wife, I try to find motels with the front window & door facing the walk - your standard motel I guess. I'll eat her & fuck her until she's exhausted - then as she is falling asleep I'll tell her I'm going to stay up a little while and use my laptop, read, etc. Once I'm sure she's in a deep sleep, I'll pull the covers down - and slightly open the d****s on the front window - not too obvious, but just enough. With the table lamb positioned just right - it works perfect. The absolute best time I ever did this was just outside of Beaumont Tx in June of 07. We were on the road, dead tired & stopped at the first motel we found - one of those off the Interstate motels, restaurant, Truck Stop combos. She was too tired for sex, but I insisted & afterwards she immediately fell into a deep sleep. The setting was perfect! The bed was 5-6 feet from the window, she was partially on her side, facing the window, her makeup still on, perky 34B tits in full view, as well as her bush and legs. I pulled the covers back, tilted the lamp shade a bit & opened the curtains a few inches. Only then did I remeber where our room was situated - we were on the ground floor, near the back corner of the motel - and about 100 yards away was a back lot where truckers were parked overnight. As we unloaded our bags, I noticed truckers used the walkay in front of our room to go to the coffee shop, restaurant, etc. So, knowing mainly truckers would be passing by I got really bold & opened the curtains 3-4 inches, somewhat making it obvious I was exposing my wife. For an hour or so, there was a solid stream of truckers walking back and forth from their trucks to the restaurant getting coffee, eating, etc. Although I never revealed myself, I stood by the door trying to hear if anyone stopped at the window, etc. I guess word spread quick around the truckers, and there were several times I could hear several men whispering just outside the window, although I was never able to understand what they were saying. AND, there were several "flashes" at the window - and my cock throbbed like crazy knowing they were taking pictures of my nude wife - her legs, bush, tits AND face. After that first hour or so she stirred a bit and changed positions - lying on her tummy, her face to the window, and her ass in perfect view - it couldn't have been more perfect! It was short lived though, as she woke up and went to the bathroom - at the point I turned off the light and closed the d****s.
The next morning we went to the Restaurant and I could see several men staring at my my wife, smiling, etc. My poor wife had no idea MANY of them had seen her nude and even had pictures of her!
The only advise I'd give is be prepared to get a tap on the window or worse, a call! You might want to unplug the phone. Either way, be prepared for an explanation should you get caught! The best approach would be to tell her you were totally unaware the curtains were open, and that during her sleep, she pulled the covers off herself.
We do pretty much like you do except my wife knows what we are going to do and it gets her hot just thinking about it. We position her legs apart completly naked and masturbating. When we know we have an audience I go down on her then fuck her. The next morning we go to the pool bar for a snack and she ALWAYS wears a white see through bikini with the lining cut out and to make sure it is see through she takes a quick dip in the pool. We are almost always invited to a party at the bar that evening for which she usually just wears a camisole (also see through) and NO underwear and high heels.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TeddyBare For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2019, 04:01 PM

Default She will learn to love the excitement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonist View Post
My wife agreed to do the old pizza dare this Friday when we get pizza delivered. She said she will wrap in a towel partially open in the back exposing most of her ass and will turn her back to the delivery guy when she gets the money off the stand hopefully giving a nice view. Never really did anything like this! Hoping she doesn't back out. Any other tips or ideas? Thanks!
We have been doing this for a long time...there is no limit to what the wife will do to expose herself. She never wears clothes around the house and we leave the blinds open. When go out she wears the skimpiest clothes possible and NEVER wears underwear. She makes sure that anyone can see her ass and pussy. Plus...she is a crotch watcher...loves to see what effect she has on the guys. Hang in there...your wife may get to love it as much as mine. The sex gets better all the time !
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TeddyBare For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2019, 08:42 AM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default Photo Coffee Mug

A few months ago I stopped at a small shop that made custom photo coffee mugs,I asked the lady about making a photo mug of my wife in a thong bikini with her top unhooked,,she said no problem till she seen the picks and said NO WAY--so last month in another shop I found I asked an older guy if he would make a photo mug,he said he didn't care at all,so I went in with a SD card with about 50 nudes of the wife on it,I said photos c1-c-4,he said lets put it in the PC and you show me,all 50 nudes popped up and he saved the ones I wanted,he made an awesome mug and I went back and had 2 more mugs made,I don't know if he saved the photos of not to show others.I will post the cup later this week if anyone wants to see it.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:25 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Of course we want to see the mugs. Or is it Juggs?
Old 04-08-2019, 11:16 AM

Thanked 10,079 Times in 702 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbog1 View Post
A few months ago I stopped at a small shop that made custom photo coffee mugs,I asked the lady about making a photo mug of my wife in a thong bikini with her top unhooked,,she said no problem till she seen the picks and said NO WAY--so last month in another shop I found I asked an older guy if he would make a photo mug,he said he didn't care at all,so I went in with a SD card with about 50 nudes of the wife on it,I said photos c1-c-4,he said lets put it in the PC and you show me,all 50 nudes popped up and he saved the ones I wanted,he made an awesome mug and I went back and had 2 more mugs made,I don't know if he saved the photos of not to show others.I will post the cup later this week if anyone wants to see it.
That's kind of like asking a drug addict if they want to get high......of course we want to see! Lol

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018