Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-30-2018, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthatjazz View Post
It's interesting that so many people are upset about this, since this site undoubtedly has loads of pictures that were posted online by angry exes, which may be illegal in some places.
Spot on.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sleazoid For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2018, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw75 View Post
I got the idea from reading a story on the web. Since I knew her father's email address I figured it would not be a problem. So I went to hotmail and created a new account to use. Once I was ready I addressed a email to him knowing that he would not know who it was coming from. I titled the email as How you like. I wrote a message stating that I came across random addresses and wanted to get opinions about what they thought and what they wanted to see. Telling him to be truthful about the pictures. I attached three pictures of just her small breasts from the group. I made sure that he would not recognize who she was. Then I hit the send button. Then I waited for a response. Two days later I checked my hotmail account to see if he responded and sure enough he did. With only nice small titties and asked I their was more. I told him that I did have more but before I would send them I told her that he would have to tell me what nasty things he would do to her titties that way I would know what type to send.

The next day I got his reply. He said that he would love to cum all over her breasts. So I sent him some pictures of her pushing her breasts together. I told him I would send more when he told me that he had jacked off to them. When I got his email back he told me that indeed he was masterbating while looking at her titties. He then asked if I had any totally nude pictures. So I picked out some of her showing from her breasts to her knees. Again making sure that her head or any jewelry could be seen that would give away her identity. His reply was that she had a nice body and was masterbating to the thought of fucking her. I sent him pictures of awhile then stopped. He never found out that it was her. Has anyone sent pictures of their wives to any family members? Tell me about it.
Quote:
It's interesting that so many people are upset about this, since this site undoubtedly has loads of pictures that were posted online by angry exes, which may be illegal in some places.
I agree totally. This site is mostly guys who like to show off so I wonder why the kickback?

I once contacted my wife's nephew on FB and added a picture of his aunt. He ratted me out to his mom (my wife's sister). Caused a problem for a while but things went pretty much back to normal after a while.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to outlaw53 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2018, 08:00 AM

Thanked 3,637 Times in 264 Posts
Default ex

My ex wife would walk around infront of her father topless,when we were dating I got to her house and she was in the bathroom nude,she was 17,she came out and I said who's in the bathroom,she said her brother got in the shower when she got out,he was about 25 at the time,I thought that was weird.....
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to outbog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2018, 11:49 AM

Thanked 5,921 Times in 596 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbog1 View Post
My ex wife would walk around infront of her father topless,when we were dating I got to her house and she was in the bathroom nude,she was 17,she came out and I said who's in the bathroom,she said her brother got in the shower when she got out,he was about 25 at the time,I thought that was weird.....
Sounds like a fun family.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to allthatjazz For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2018, 01:27 PM

Thanked 9,499 Times in 482 Posts

I've thought about this before.
To both her dad and/or brother.

I just don't think there was any way they wouldn't know it's her.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mockme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2018, 04:25 PM

Thanked 84,614 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mockme View Post
I've thought about this before.
To both her dad and/or brother.

I just don't think there was any way they wouldn't know it's her.
I think my BIL messed with my wife before we married. Maybe I will send him a couple of pussy pics to see if he recognizes it.
Old 10-09-2018, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbog1 View Post
Do you think your ex was fooling around with him?
The Following User Says Thank You to MontanaMan7 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2018, 09:35 PM

Thanked 4,904 Times in 277 Posts

Would have loved to email pics to my Father in law, but he didn't do email. Several years ago, I knew that we were going to visit the in laws so I created a slide show on my tablet. I used some pics that I found online, and made sure that some of the pics had their faces blocked-out, so it wouldn't look funny that only my wife's face was blocked. I let him watch the slide show several times, and without him knowing he got to see every bit of his daughter. To make sure he got a good look I opened some pics of my wife with her legs spread and scrolled through them so he could have a look at her pussy. One of the pics was of her catching her breath after having been fucked. I also showed him a video of her spreading her pussy open with her fingers. It was quite a turn on when he commented on how good her pussy looked.
Old 10-09-2018, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleazoid View Post
Spot on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw53 View Post
I agree totally. This site is mostly guys who like to show off so I wonder why the kickback?
'Really simple, actually. We all have different values. To some of us, pics to strangers is one thing; to family another. Also, voluntary is one thing; unbeknownst, another.

Reference allthatjazz, numbers of occurrences don't change right from wrong in someone's eyes. If there were 20,000 murders a day, would that make it acceptable?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alanmcnish For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2018, 11:57 AM

Thanked 5,921 Times in 596 Posts

My point was that showing naked pics of your wife to anyone without her approval is not cool, whether it's family or strangers.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to allthatjazz For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607