Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-05-2016, 11:41 PM

Thumbs up Sounds like a fun time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiv837 View Post
This was the first time i got to see her with two guys at once , i hope it won't be the last.

I have watched my wife fuck several men but only one at a time.
I would LOVE to have your luck and watch 2 young bucks fucking her together!!!

Make sure to share any more fun times you two have with guys and/or gals!!
Old 11-07-2016, 08:18 PM

Thanked 25,333 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default Stiv837

Interesting little get together.... isn't it really cool watching the wife getting it from a couple of guys at once????

BTW- is that her pic in your avitar? if not post a pic, face optional.
Old 11-09-2016, 01:18 AM

Thanked 1,188 Times in 61 Posts

In my last post, I said I took a short video of the kid doing my wife from behind. I posted it on OCC.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...37#post2322137
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2016, 02:57 PM

[QUOTE=xax_xiii@hotmail.com;2322141]In my last post, I said I took a short video of the kid doing my wife from behind.....

Where were people like you guys when i was in college. In my mid 30s and its crazy how i find out how much people are in open relationships. Would have loved to caught up with you guys.

BTW, awesome pictures and posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2016, 05:19 PM

Went out again last night. Started off having drinks at a bar with one of her friends and after met up with someone I'd been talking to. Short story now with details later. He lived in a frat house, he fucks her for about an hour, then cuddles and talks for like 30 minutes (which was kind of weird...) then fucked her again for another hour or so. I asked if he minded if his friends knew he was fucking her. He said no. I said we should invite them in to watch or just open his door... that got a no. Too bad. Got a lot of video of it. Maybe 20-30 minutes. I'll have to edit it all together and upload it so that's a few days away. I'll leave one pic, though.

Where do you live welee? You may still have a shot at her, lol.
Attached Thumbnails
IMAG0438.jpg  
Old 11-13-2016, 08:35 PM

Default Yes

I love sharing my wife and she loves to be shared. We do it any chance we get. Makes us both horny as he.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to playcpl For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2016, 10:44 PM

xax_xiin no where near washington. Cant wait to see the videos, nice pic.
The Following User Says Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2016, 10:54 PM

xax_xiii, whats the signifance of the mega man tatoo?
The Following User Says Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2016, 11:48 PM

So, I guess I'll at least try to give my story... Like I said, we went to a bar and all that kind of nonsense. After we were done with my wife's friend I let him know we were free. He says he'll be 15 minutes... but half an hour later we're still waiting and go get more alcohol. We finally hear back over an hour later that he's at home so we go to meet him. Turns out, he lives in a frat house. We did not know this. If I had known, I probably would have asked if his frat friends would watch and jack off to her and if he said no probably go with someone else. Anyway, we get there and we go to his room. We're talking a little bit and they sit on the bed. I ask him if he's got the liquor he said he bought for us so we could wind down. He says no and there was a big party and people drank more than they should... Okay, whatever... and he gives me two beers. Busch beers. If I hadn't been drinking already, probably would have been pissed I couldn't even get a buzz from it.

So they're sitting and I'm in a recliner in the corner. They start kissing and get undressed. My wife sucks his cock but she keeps her hair in her face so I can't really see (and ultimately didn't get video of). They start going at it and it is fun to watch. He's fucking her in all kinds of positions. Holding her hands down, making out with her. He fucks her from behind and chokes her slightly. I would love to go into detail... but there really isn't much to say. They fuck for about an hour. At one point I ask if I can go grab some more beer. He says yeah. I walk out and I'm looking around EVERYWHERE and find a single can. I walk back into the bedroom and they're both sitting up on the bed and he's wiping her with a towel. Apparently, while I was gone, he cums on her tits and face... and I miss it all.

They cuddle for a bit and he's talking to us about our lives. Honestly, kind of weird... but he seems polite. I figure if my wife is into it, whatever... there is a frat house at our disposal and the potential is limitless. After a while they go back to fucking. Again, it's all kinds of positions and he doesn't hesitate to just throw her down and get her how he wants it. That's kind of hot. At one point she's on her back and I ask the guy if he cares if his friends know he's fucking her. He says no. I suggest we invite them in to watch or open his door and he turns that down. Kind of bummed me out because it would be hot to watch her get fucked with a group of guys. And maybe have them jack off on her. Then after a while, he pulls out and his jacking over her ass so I get it on video... so at least I get one cum shot. Ideally what I hoped would happen is that he would cum on her tits again and we could walk through the house and leave with her dress down and showing the cum on her chest and her tits exposed. She looked kind of tired and seemed to want to go home so I didn't ask.

Later she divulged the sex wasn't that great and what he was doing didn't turn her on. Kind of sucks since it lasted so long. I told her she could have mentioned she wasn't having a good time and we could make an excuse to leave. One college experience was great for her, this one was kind of lame. Just hope it doesn't turn her off of the experience in general. Uploading the video right now so that usually takes a day or 2 to process. I realized I left out 2 sections of video that equal about 2 minutes. I may just upload that separately. Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed the non-detailed detailed story... and more so the video. I enjoy watching her. You couldn't really see much of her body or how she is in the last one I posted so hopefully this makes up for it... I'll update when the video is up in my thread.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to xax_xiii@hotmail.com For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2016, 08:09 AM

That sucks for the last one. Gotta remember, not everyone is good in bed. Remember to take your own liquor or beer next time. Don't realy on a broke college kid.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s