Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2018, 10:21 PM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts
Default Not Realizing it

My fiance, who has a few friends she plays with and says that I need to realize more often when females are flirting has me laughing my ass off. So to settle our debate im going to post the event where she says its not real flirting and let ya'll tell her what ya'll think.

Shes a waitress, and has two frat boys who are regulars. They are notable for being little trouble makers, but they have taken a shine to her. They never tip below 5 dollars to any waitress, but if they get her the lowest they tip is 15 dollars usually around 20.

Last night she had some gay friends in and they were laughing, well the frat boys kept telling her that they needed to stop flirting with "their woman". Then they started offering her bites of their sausage and bacon, repeatedly telling her, while arching their eyebrows and lifting hips a little, that she knew she wanted a taste of their meat.

After that didnt work, they got more blatant, telling her they wanted to go give her a good tip if she'd take a ride. She laughed it off, saying that she had to work until 7 am (she works third shift 9pm to 7am). They told her eagerly they'd love to be there when she "got off". Again she laughed and shrugged it off saying she was going to take a shower and hit the bed afterward, which of course, they offered to tuck her in nice and cozy.

A few minutes later, one of them asked " well how about if we picked you up before work one night?"
to which she replied that if they could figure out where she lived then they could. He told her if she would just tell him where she lived, he'd pick her up and they'd give her a ride, and then take her to work.

She says its just trouble making, because they are jocks and frat boys and "couldnt want to screw a big girl". I told her that with all that, they are indeed trying to get in her.

Which of us do ya'll think is right here?
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 12:37 AM

Default I think the really wanna fuck her gang bang style!

I think she should fuck all of them in the parking lot just before her next shift!!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to wwwddd For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 08:38 AM

your right they'll fuck the shit out of her if they have the chance. But at the same time nothing you can do about it if she wants it. So let us know when the parking lot gang bang is and we'll all join in
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dawggonetired For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2018, 05:40 PM

Default I'll try

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawggonetired View Post
your right they'll fuck the shit out of her if they have the chance. But at the same time nothing you can do about it if she wants it. So let us know when the parking lot gang bang is and we'll all join in
The more the merrier
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2018, 06:07 PM

Default Finally

She finally took my advice. She got blatant and gave one her number last night. He's already set it up for her to come over after she gets out of work tonight so he can fuck her.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2018, 09:44 AM

Thanked 4,145 Times in 314 Posts

Enjoyed this thread

Would love to hear the details as and when they do fuck her?

If it is though, try and enjoy it!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Simonenglish For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2018, 03:02 AM

Default Details

They did meet up that night and twice since then. Sadly we've been working odd schedules so no full details yet, but since we're both off tomorrow I'll have them posted by tomorrow night.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2018, 04:11 AM

Thanked 4,145 Times in 314 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrayprincejt View Post
They did meet up that night and twice since then. Sadly we've been working odd schedules so no full details yet, but since we're both off tomorrow I'll have them posted by tomorrow night.
Looking forward to hearing the details
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simonenglish For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2018, 04:26 AM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrayprincejt View Post
I am looking forward to reading about that

Tracy x
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2018, 02:14 PM

Default The story pt. 1

Sorry for the delay.

She went over after she got out of work and said he was nervous and apparently surprised she showed. So after a few minutes of small talk she took the initiative and started getting undressed. She said he was sitting there his eyes popped out as the tits he'd been groping were finally unveiled. After stripping down fully naked she walked over and grabbed his hand to encourage him to get a good feel.

That broke the ice apparently and she said he started squeezing one while sucking the other and playing with her pussy. She let him have a few minutes to explore before reaching for his sweat pants. Not even bothering to tease she reached in and cupped his cock and balls and rubbed them. (Said he wasn't that long. Maybe 7 but was thick. She slowly jerked him until he finally pushed his pants off at which point she kneeled and began kissing and licking on it. He leaned back and was pressing up against her lips and tongue until she made eye contact and slowly swallowed it down her throat and began to him before teasing him by slowly bobbing her head.

After a few minutes of that he got more aggressive and began to actually fuck her mouth, which what she wanted. As he pumped in and out she rubbed and rolled his balls. Finally he backed off and told her to lay down. She did and said he didn't even take a second before he pulled her to the edge of his bed and buried balls deep into her. Apparently, he had good stamina because she said he pounded her hard and fast, only stopping to move her around a few times. Finally after she had had a few orgasms he groaned and she said she could feel him throbbing. He grunted asking where, and she slammed back against him and felt him empty until he was shuddering. Thanks after he pulled out and collapsed next to her she leaned over and licked and sucked him clean, which led to him laying there as she slowly sucked him back to life then savored giving him a long slow blowjob until he gave her a load to swallow.

All in all she was there three and a half hours, took maybe 20 minutes before she started playing with his cock.

If y'all want I may give the details of their other meet ups.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416