Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-23-2018, 02:39 PM

Thanked 1,349 Times in 67 Posts
Default Swimming Pool with neighbor

My wife was in her middle 30s. Our son and the neighbor kid down the road were friends. His dad, maybe even his grandpa, often came with him to visit us as they boys played. I know this father was much older than us.

Before we married, my wife had several boyfriends and I knew she had sex with several guys before we began dating. After we married, we enjoyed sex sometimes three or four times a day. Our agreement which we both were fine with was if she decided to have sex with other men, I was fine with it. Same for me. I truly though, believed she had settled down and sex was only between her and I. Oh ya, sex was very often and sometimes a couple of times a day.

The old guy down the road and us became friends. His wife hardly ever was around though.

We bought a above ground swimming pool and had it installed for our kids to stay cool in the summer. It had privacy/security fencing that sat on top of the railings. We had it installed a few feet behind our house on one side and only a foot or two from our garage on one end.

It was so hot out this particular day. My employer sent everyone home early due to the heat. It was just after lunch when I arrived home. I parked at the curb instead of the driveway. I got to the gate between the house and garage and heard my wife making moaning sounds over the noise of the filter system. I could see their heads through the small openings in the lattice work above the railings. They seemed to be on the end by the garage. A chill ran through me wondering whom she was in the pool with and why they obviously were by themselves.

I quietly went through the open garage overhead door and walked up the stairs into the loft that had a window overlooking the pool. When I looked down, there was the old neighbor from down the street sort of lying back on the ledge of the pool. My wife was right in front of him with her back facing him. With the crystal clear water, I could see beige skin under the water with his. Instantly I knew what was going on. Her blue one piece suite was obviously around her ankles at the bottom of the pool. His obviously was also around his ankles. She was sitting back to his waist sort of moving back and forth as his arms reached around her under her arms and was holding her naked large breasts.

Even though it had been years since I'm sure she had any other man other than me, she was definitely getting his manhood pushed deep into her womanhood. They slid around and she bobbed up and down making all sorts of low noises. I didn't even notice the kids were no were to be seen. She kept getting louder until she must have slipped off his cock letting it slide up between her thighs tightly against her pussy. He grunted quietly. I could see his seed squirting out into the water from near her pussy.

She leaned in against his chest him still twitching her breasts. She finally turned to him and I heard him ask her if they could do this more often. She replied, no. Then told him it was a one time thing and she couldn't do it again. He then stood up in the water behind her as she moved away from him. His tool still hard poked above the water. Damn he was big. He had a cock almost three times the size of mine. She turned around and came back up to him and leaned over and began sucking on him. He held the back of her head and like sucked her face. I stood up in the loft watching with my own hard on out of my pants and in my hands. For the longest time, she sucked on him as he humped her face and watched out obviously for the kids to come out.

Finally he grunted rather loudly and filled her mouth with his second load of seed. After that, my wife dove under the water to retrieve her suite. He bent down and pulled his up as she worked to get her suit straightened out and to get it back on.

I made my way back out of the garage with what I just saw whirling in my head. I got back in my car and drove away giving her time. When I got home, he and his son was gone. She had dressed in shorts and a tee shirt and met me at the back door. She had a look on her face like she was puzzled. She said the boys had told me that I was home earlier and left again. and then asked me if I was. I didn't lie to her and told her yes I had come home. She didn't say much more the rest of the day until that night after the boys went to bed. It was late out I asked her if she wanted to take a dip in the pool to cool off before going to bed. She went in, put on her suit and grabbed a couple of towels. I let her get in first and followed. As soon as I got in, I grabbed her suit and began pulling it down. Hey, I made it past her big boobs. She turned smiled and told me to get mine off as she took hers the rest of the way off. Back down to the end by the garage, I propped myself up on the ledge were the neighbor had stood, spun her around and grabbed her breasts like he did and pulled her back onto my lap. After sliding my cock into her and she began moaning, I surprised her asking her if I felt as good as the neighbor earlier that day.

I wouldn't let her pull off me and began thrusting my cock in and out of her.

I wasn't mad and told her to go ahead and take care of him whenever she wanted to. She insisted it was a one time deal and she told him never again. Well that is another story.
Old 10-24-2018, 11:17 PM

Default mess

Isn't it a mess to jerk off in a pool?
Old 10-25-2018, 06:50 AM

Thanked 1,349 Times in 67 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by difi View Post
Isn't it a mess to jerk off in a pool?
With 4,000 + gallons of water, it mixes in real quickly. No one would ever know!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daddygd For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2018, 10:51 AM

I support the commentators above.
The Following User Says Thank You to aurora8 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2018, 02:48 PM

Thanked 23,999 Times in 1,310 Posts
Default once

long way back going for a little late night swim at a girlfriends house I gave her quite a thrill. This happened before we were "fully" intimate with each other but it still was incredible. It was just the two of us in the pool and we were just hanging on the side chatting. Chatting turned into a little make out session, great evening, nice water. She was facing the wall, arms resting on the edge of the pool. I moved behind her and continued to kiss her neck and back. I could feel the warm jet of the pool heater close to us, so I maneuvered her slightly so it was blowing directly between her legs. I could feel her shudder slightly as the warm jet hit her. I held her there and opened her legs slightly with mine as i supported her from behind. It didn't take long before she was breathing heavily and pressing back against me, but I only pushed her closer to the jet. Our hands were still holding the side of the pool, but the rest of our bodies were entwined. I felt her tense and hold her breath before letting out a little gasp.

It was a quiet orgasm but definitely one. She pushed away to swim off with a giant grin on her face...
Old 11-20-2018, 07:36 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyt29 View Post
long way back going for a little late night swim at a girlfriends house

It was a quiet orgasm but definitely one. She pushed away to swim off with a giant grin on her face...
Great story. Did a similar thing with a GF many years ago, but my own needs took over and we had our first and only attempt of full mutual satisfaction in the pool. Say attempt because it was in the afternoon and her parents were in their house overlooking the pool and we got too concerned our activities would be discovered. Talk about "interruptus"... had to wait until late that evening in her basement to relieve the pressure.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1