Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2018, 10:02 PM

Thanked 25,526 Times in 2,714 Posts
Default Anyone have a good true story??

Anyone out there have a good TRUE story to contribute,,, or ,,,ask questions of those who posted already??
Attached Images

Old 11-19-2018, 10:00 PM

Default Weekend Football

We had an afternoon Football party Sunday... Us, and the wife GF, and 2 "select" male friends....mmmff- fun.

Not really mch football watching... lol..... the girls played strippers dressed in Schoolgirl outfits, started w/ lap dances serving cocktails... and a little lezzy show to turn us guys on...

From there it went straight to the guestroom and the girls bent over the edge of the bed doggie for us guys to take turns fucking them under their little skirts... it was a hot look seeing those panty asses and spread high heeled legs waiting for cock. From that warm up action, it was an afternoon of DP for the gals... and a little triple play too...
In between recharges, the gals were into their lezzy fun.. they were taking our sperm in all their holes and begging for more... the wife likes watching me fucking her GF and likes to get behind me pushing my ass into her as we fuck telling her GF how she gets my cock that way everyday... then her GF flipped over missionary and the wife rode her face looking at me fucking her kissing me...
By the end of the afternoon, everyone was either sperm spent (the guys).. or.. sperm full (the girls).. .. the girls took intimate showers w/ the guys,,, and her girlfriend stayed the night so they could continue their lezzy fest... I slept separate from them so they had privacy together....they did invite me in later for fun..
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0893.JPG   DSC_0861.JPG  

Old 11-26-2018, 02:52 PM

Default Hubby & me

We spent Sunday & Nite apart w/ our own "select" friends..... Hubby went to her house and mine came here....

Hubby won't be home till after 4p this afternoon (Monday)… My "Select", (went directly to work) - friend left this morning..after a really fun day & nite of sex and frolic & role play fun... He wanted me to model some of my outfits for him, and then we had sex in that outfit.... I modeled 7 outfits he picked out of my drawers & closets for him !!… He was hard all nite from me turning him on w/ a little outfit teases...…

He even did me doggy in my babydoll this morning in the kitchen while I cooked him breakfast over the stove...
It was a wild time.. we were having sex in every room in the house including on the back patio chair in the dark so neighbors couldn't see us... I liked the bondage time when he got rough w/ me , forcing me to take his cock and sperm loads wherever he wanted too... I liked that feeling of being vulnerable & used by him ..we did BD a few times in different outfits while role playing both our fantisies… He liked when I'd stand over him and let him watch his sperm drip out of my pussy onto his body.

We took a midnight sex shower, an then started all over again , all nite… he went to work w/ no sleep...
I'm still in my morning babydoll and will wait till hubby gets home so I can show him what his wife looks like after a day & night of sexcapades w/ another man.... and all the sperm he left behind.... my babydoll sheer panties are pretty wet right now because my pussy & ass are leaking a little...…. & feeling sl*tty feels good.

I wonder how It went w/ hubby @ her house???

Last edited by GRITS; 11-26-2018 at 02:56 PM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GRITS For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2018, 04:28 PM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRITS View Post
I modeled 7 outfits he picked out of my drawers & closets for him !!…
What out fits did he choose?

I need to update my outfits
The Following User Says Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2018, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevandTracyWiltsUK View Post
What out fits did he choose?

I need to update my outfits

A lot of high heels...

2 different Baby dolls

School Girl

Rebel Bikini

Different stockings & garters & shelf bras

Flared jean skirt & Hooters top

Attached Thumbnails
DSC_1097.JPG   s4.jpg  

r1.jpg  
Old 12-06-2018, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
I know my wife sharing stories are lame and tame compared to the rest of this thread and this will get buried, but it's fun to share...

Remember a looooong time ago, I shared my wife with my best friend after his horrible divorce? He thought no one would desire him ever again, and after a late night of chatting, my wife and my friend were going at it? And then my wife loved it so much she didn't want to be shared with him again?

Anyway, the same friend did find someone to date for a short time. The broke up over the weekend, and my friend is coming over this evening to sulk with us. I asked my wife if she would pamper him again, and she said no.

Well, my wife was in the shower a few moments ago, and she said she wants to be very clean and ready for my friend, and she won't have time to take a long shower later before he comes over. I asked what she was planning, and she said, "You never know what might happen!"

And that is where she left it. We will see if I have something to post about tomorrow...
What happened in the evening?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to metrum For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2018, 08:08 PM

Default REMINDER

SAT. @ 1pm--- THE ARMY_NAVY GAME on TV------

We're an ARMY family!!!!!!
GO ARMY-BEAT NAVY...
who ya rooting for???????.

Old 12-08-2018, 11:46 PM

Default Army Wins

Yeah ARMY.... WINS AGAIN... 3 RD YR IN A ROW....!!!!!
Old 12-11-2018, 11:23 PM

Default Surprise

Mr.Grits here,

We had a slow weekend, mostly shopping and errands stuff for the holidays...…

So I guess the wife got a little horny today?.... Came home today @ 3pm to find the wife on top of a "select " friend ….When I walked in the house, I could hear them, and when I walked into the bedroom, she just sat there, impaled w/ his cock and told me, --"HI HONEY!!.. your just in time to join in!!"".. ………

End up she went shopping and ran across her "select" friend and they decided to make an afternoon of it... He just smiled at me and told me they met shopping and decided they were both in the mood.... I asked her, when did this start up??… she told me 2 hrs ago......so I asked her.."how naughty have you been for 2 hrs?"... She responded.... 'VERY!!".. With that I got undressed, and joined the fun... she told me to lay down on the bed, and she got off him, and got on me... when she got off him her pussy was dripping cum.. appearantly he had just filled her (again) just before I got there... She said, "can you feel how naughty I've been today?" As she slid onto my pole w/ her sperm lubed pussy.....She told me, "I know you like fucking me after everyone else has". So as horny as I was I gave her another load to mix w/ his... she went into her own orgasm feeling it flood her pussy....

We all spent another 2 hrs double teaming my wife from all ends.... she was hot and horny for it and was telling us to not stop.... but she can be exhausting at times and us guys need recharges!!!.... in between, she would go to the kitchen and get us cocktails... I love seeing and hearing her high heels clicking across the floor as she walks away (we have oak floors).... and seeing from behind a little sperm running down her thigh helps the moment...lol

She was wearing the high heels she went shopping in.... As I sat at one point recharging, watching her getting fucked by her "select" friend watching her heels wabbling around in the air missionary, I said to myself that I was a lucky guy to have a good relationship like this with her all these years.!! It felt good.
When she turned over doggy, she was facing me sitting in the chair, she told me, "Do you like seeing me getting fucked like this?"... I nodded YES... and she responded, "I know you like watching me".....

Well after we used her body for 4 hrs total.... she gave him an intimate shower... and sent him home...… when she came back to the guestroom, I was laying on the bed, and she climbed on my cock and we talked about the day in a very dirty way...lol...………………………...She told me while shopping they came across each other and decided to get together.. he followed her home and he was under her skirt as soon as they got into the house.. from there it was into the guestroom and she was taking his cock in a lot of ways for the 2 hrs before I got home... she told him I'd be home @ 3pm and she wanted me to join in.. he was ok w/ that... remember, this is a"select" friend" so everyone knows each other... shetold me->- she told him---- that she wanted to be well fucked before her hubby got home..... she told me she took 3 loads from him, 1 mouth , 2 pussy before I got home!!!... and later we both gave her more... no wonder she was dripping sperm... I watched her take another kneeling mouth load from him, and she dribbled it onto her tits for us to watch...while still kneeling she looked at me and said, .."look what you guys did to me?!!" as I watched sperm dripping onto her tits and running down her inner thigh.. she looked like she was in a gangbang...…

I like coming home to her when she has an afternoon fling w/ "select" friends.. I don't always join in... sometimes I just get a cocktail and watch her fucking, and she plays the cuckress for me talking dirty....

Below pic is the camo jumper she was wearing shopping that he was under as soon as they got in the house... I made her put it on for this pic later... notice the lube tube still on the bed.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0433.JPG  
Old 12-30-2018, 07:11 PM

Default Titans jersey

As requested I went out and bought a TITANS jersey, well actually shirt...….That is this months issue of PLAYBOY (Feb.2019 issue)
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_1363.JPG   DSC_1371.JPG  

DSC_1368.JPG   DSC_1377.JPG  

Tags
amtateur milf, spread face

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005