Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 06-17-2018, 11:04 AM

I really enjoy it when you go into detail like this with your recollections. It paints a picture and sort of makes me feel like I'm voyeuring the whole thing.

It seems based on the previous conversation between you and Kenneth's dad that he would have fessed up to his actions. Since your wife didn't mind his hand wandering, it seems he would have known you'd be ok with it too. Then again, he may have thought he crossed a line. I think another conversation with Kenneth's dad is in order. Number one let him know you know and number two to let him know you're ok with it.

I'm hoping there was a morning after conversation with the wife that is coming up.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kennycust3867 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 03:11 PM

Absolutely Kenny, the details put you there. Fheath dont worry about too many details. They are great!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to schwanmanjim For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2018, 09:06 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

It has been a busy several months. My pool was a bevy of activity of topless or naked teachers throughout the summer. Even husbands joined on some occasions. All were the same from previous post except two. Both work with my wife. According to her each stayed fully clothed for first several visits. I actually got to see each on their first topless experiences. Both are heavier women. One is short heavy long black hair and nice C cup tits. She is by no means attractive but again I love tits. The other is a tall heavy black lady. Huge butt, however maybe B cup tits if that. I never went outside or let them know I was home and got good prolonged views of the tits.

We have spent many weekends on our boat and found many areas along our favorite lake for private sunning.

Many failed opportunities to flash or expose. One evening we went to three well lit bars and not one acknowledged or made any sign that it was noticed my wife was not wearing anything under her skirt. Many looks at her braless nipples poking through her top. Only a few success in the past two months. We have not done anything obvious.

The house next door has a sold sign on it but no one has moved in.

I was sitting here thinking about last weekend and thought I would update.

My wife started work and called me saying she wanted a trip to our country house and boat for the weekend. We loaded up and headed out. We kept quiet about our plans so we could do a weekend alone. While loading the boat my wife came out wearing her black string bikini bottoms, nothing else. She asked if I thought she was good for the day. She put on a long tshirt and flipflops.

It is barely light when we head to the boat ramp. We pull up to our favorite fuel stop. We see the owner behind th ed counter and he waves. She heads in and I start the fill up process. Once complete, I hop in the truck to wait. I look in and my wife is topless standing at the counter casually talking. She spends a good five minutes talking while I listen to the radio watching. Eventually she walks out still topless carrying two bags and her tshirt. She hops in, tits bouncing. I ask why topless. She said that he mentioned the last three times we were there she did not give him any excitement. She told him too crowded. He said not now. So she gave him a view while they visited. He also gave her a pack of my cigarettes as a thank you.

She rode to the ramp topless putting on her tshirt as we pulled in. Only two rangers in a truck and one bass boat pulling in behind us. We loaded the boat. The rangers and two men unloading the bass boat watched her every move. She did a lot of bending over for their benefit. We put in and motored acrss the lake. As I said we have found a few places that see little to no traffic. She chose our spot.

The lake is in the shape of a pair of pants to some extent. The cove we headed to is on the far side. You motor into the cove and you are surrounded by trees and about a twenty foot dropoff to the water. We anchor towards the back facing out. We turn the music on and proceed to relax and drink. Actually a cool sunny morning and quiet. My wife immediately removed her tshirt and is walking around the boat in the black sting bottoms. She lays towels across the back on top the motor and proceeds to break out her new book and drink.

She asked me to turn the music down so she could listen to hers. I obliged. We are there hours. We float and drink then she suns, drinks and reads. We snack, drink swim and back. She is on the towels on her stomach reading, on her back sunning and over and over. We motor out and ride over the lake.
Not many people out in boats but a number on the natural beach. She rides topless wearing a lifevest. We go back and anchor in the same position. I'm in the front, sunglasses on drinking and reading legs propped up facing her. Not long I notice movement in the treeline to our left. I adjust my position thinking I'm going to see a couple of deer. No.

I see two boys moving from tree to tree. They stop and squat down by a larger tree looking at us to my left. My wife is on her stomach propped on elbows reading. I smiled. Thinking what would I do at maybe 13 or 14 if I walked up on a view down at a boat and see this sight. The same. So I just sit and wait. They are doing the same. After what seemed forever she rolls to her back. Tits up. Arms to her sides. The two boys scramble to their feet. They slowly move tree to tree working their way to directly behind us. I kept thinking that if my wife had her eyes open she would see them or the movement.

We have spent a lot of time in this cove. I'm wondering what's up there and just how private is this if two boys happen on us or if they or others had been there before. From their reactions so far I would say this was a first. They eventually made it to the trees directly behind the boat. We were anchored roughly 100 feet from the shore and they were about fifteen feet up looking down at us.

They both sat beside/behind a large tree on the edge watching. I'm thinking what harm is this really so decide to say nothing. Each time she or I moved they got behind the tree peeking out and around. They watched her get up and walk around the boat. Sit facing them beside me. Watched us swim and back in the boat. As we were swimming I would untie a side of her bottoms playing. We were both as little tipsy. Her more so than me, I stopped drinking. As she was getting onto the swim deck of the boat I grabbed a string on her bikini and pulled. Her entire ass came into view. Rather than grab the bikini she continued onto the boat. Now she is struggling to get on the deck and the bikini is around her ankle. I am getting a great view of tits, ass and pussy in the process. Not sure what detail the boys can see but she finally is standing on the deck naked facing me and the boys behind me hands on hips.

I'm holding her bikini in the water. I can not see the boys behind me but I still for several minutes with her standing facing us full frontal nude. As she puts the bottoms on I get in. I walk to the front to towel off and look. They are both beside the tree sitting and watching. I was surprised they were not jacking off to blindness by now. We sit in the middle of the boat talking. You can hear a mouse fart it's so quiet. As she drank, I asked why the bikini bottoms. She said if a ranger was to come up she could just put on her tshirt and no trouble. I said yes but the tshirt extends past your ass so same coverage.

She removed the bottoms, she also put her tshirt by the towels for quick access. I excused myself to the front to continue reading. Long story short. These two boys spend hours watching my wife in various positions full on naked. I thought at any moment she would see them and blow up. At one point she has her back to me, sitting on the motor cover, feet on the swim deck, legs spread wide, applying sunscreen facing the boys who were inching forward watching. Again I dont know their eyesight for detail but they had a prolonged view of her fully exposed pussy.

Again this is a long story to say two boys watched my wife naked. Mid afternoon I glanced up and they were gone. I kept watch and they were no longer there. I assume they had to get home before reported as lost. I thought hell no, I would have been reported lost before I would leave.

So we are back floating in the water. My wife is drunk. We are laughing and talking. We get back in the boat. It's late afternoon. We decide to pack it up and head in. As I am stowing everything, my wife said, "how long do you think they were there", looking in the direction of where the boys were. I tried to play dumb but even in her drunken state she called me out. She said it had to be long before you took my bikini. I came clean. Turns out she caught movement of them as she walked around the boat earlier. She said she felt uncomfortable that they were so young but the more she drank the longer she thought what the hell they can leave. Hence the full on shows.

She said she was nervous when I had her bikini but just turned and faced them. She said she was looking at them behind her shade acting like she was looking and talking to me. She said they were grabbing and hitting each other as she stood posing so she eventually widened her stance and stood hands on hips giving them ample time to look. She also admitted giving them a view of her pussy, legs open as she applied sunscreen.

We headed across to the ramp. My wife had put on her tshirt and lifevest. The bikini bottoms I had stowed away. She forgot. Again she was drunkish by now and it's late. We get to the ramp and motor through the no wake zone. Only a few trucks and trailers in the parking. There are two black rangers standing and talking half way up the side of the ramp.

I ask my wife if she can back down and I will drive on. She said yes but for me to help her out. So I motor to right below where they are standing. She has to get out by sliding off the front.
Old 08-16-2018, 10:30 PM

So here we are floating up afew from the ramp. She noticed the two rangers. Rather than think about all I have on is a pink mini mouse tshirt. She said will they give her a drunk driving ticket. I laughed and said are you drunk. She said a little. I said they are more likely to check the boat driver than the truck. I said just focus on your walk and driving. She said great.

Both rangers are now leaning in the side rail looking at us. She stands up and casually waved and said hello. They both stood facing us walking a few paces down the ramp towards us and asked how our day was on the lake. She is now at the front of the boat standing unsnapping her vest. She said it was a beautiful fun day. The ranger are a few feet from the water in front of the boat and started to respond but stopped at, that's great where...... at this point she was taking off her vest. She has to sort of lift her arms and lean to do this. During this process the vest stuck to her tshirt and arms lifting raised the hem of the tshirt above her ass.

I am sitting behind her. I am looking at her entire exposed ass. I am also looking through the gap between her legs at the rangers. He stopped mid sentence. They were also staring at her. The front hem looked to be just below her bellybutton. She removed the vest. She turned facing me bent over and put the vest under the front seat. I had no doubt they just got a good five second view of my wife bare pussy, not to mention a good pussy frontal with landing strip. She stands and casually adjust her tshirt down. I'm sure they could still see her pussy looking up at her standing on the front of the boat. Their eyes never left that area.

Now I'm floating. I'm not running my boat into the concrete. I stood and asked if she needed help. She waved me off and said I'll just butt slide off. She did just that causing her tshirt to again expose her completely bellybutton down. Both rangers are quietly watching. I'm now at the front. She went shoulder deep. All laughed including her. The rock concert hurts bare feet so she slowly emerged limping and tiptoeing.

She made it out. The pink tshirt is plastered to her. She tugs it off but it snapped back. We now have a naked wet tshirt contest. Her ads is plainly visible. Her right nipple is plainly viable. The front is hanging over her pussy so no sight there. I toss her the keys as we watch her ass clearly through the shirt make her way to the parking area slowly.

Both rangers turn and look at me. One said, does she know she is naked. I said I dont think so. The other asked if she had been drinking. I said will she get a citation. He smiled and said after this show she can drink free on the lake anytime. We laughed. I said well yes but I normally get the truck but she did not want a ticket for driving the boat. He said I have to tell you that is one fine white lady. I said thanks. He said dont ne offended but she has the prettiest pussy I've ever seen and its smooth front to back. I again awkwardly said thaks.

We talked. I told them her bikini bottoms are in the boat if she needs to put them on. They both said absolutely not. They both said they wanted to watch us load and prep. I'm in the water now talking. I said well, feel free, if she notices her attire she may stay in the truck. They looked disappointed. After 5 to 10 attempts she got the trailer backed down. I loaded while she remained in the truck. I said, well I guess she noticed. Both said damn. I said I'll get her out but she has to dress before leaving. I said I'll give her my shirt. They smiled agreeing.

We pulled up to the prep/clean area. We followed walking and talking. I said you guys make sure you are where you can see. They both smiled and said no problem. She was still in the truck after I latched the boat and locked it to the trailer. I said, I guess I'm going to tell her she needs to change. I opened the door and she is smiling. She said I guess I gave them a good show. She said I was so focused on not being drunk I forgot till I jumped in. I said yes and they want to see more. She smiled and said I dont think I have more to show. I said I told them you have been drinking and forgot. They said you have to be dressed leaving. She said will they give me a ticket for indecent exposure. I said a good show and they can not. She asked me. I said they just want you to tease them.

She turned off the truck. She got out holding her tshirt hem. She walked/tiptoed to the back. She said she was sorry for her attire but forgot until too late. They both said she just needs to be dressed before leaving. Smiling. She said no tickets. They both said no. She said I dont have another shirt and my bottoms are in the boat. She asked if wrapped in a towel will work. They said dressed.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2018, 01:19 PM

Wrap this up. As they were talking a fishing boat pulled up. Both rangers walked back to the ramp checking them. My wife and I moved to the opposite side of the boat. Her tshirt was still wet ass and right nipple easily seen. She asked why did they not check our boat. I said her full on exposure must have distracted them. She asked me what I thought. I said they are more interested in seeing her than work. I told her both earlier compliments. She surprisingly said they could see that much. I reminded her of bending over and how much she was exposed. She said, oh my, I guess there's no more surprises. I smiled and said that's up to you.

The rangers returned after the boat left. We were just casually talking about the lake and boating. I think my wife was feeling neglected. We are glancing at her nipple as we talk but they had good information about the lake. She interrupted asking if she could finish her drink. As long as you are not driving and no glass container. She smiled said great. She reached up grabbing the side of the boat. Her ass fully exposed. Conversation stopped.

She stepped onto the trailer. We are looking as her ass through the shirt. Instead of walking to the swim deck. Her drunk self jumped laying half in an half out on the side of the boat trying to reach her drink. We are just a few steps away from her bare ass and pussy dangling off the side. One of the rangers said "good god". We have a perfect view from open asscheeks to front pussy mound. She wiggles some and said I've almost got it laughing.

The lighter skinned ranger looked at me smiling. He asked if he may get a better look. I motioned him forward. They both took two steps forward. She said, I got it. I said drink some before you spill it. Her legs relaxed and parted further. The two rangers were both leaning in and inspecting all she had from maybe six inches. After a long thirty seconds she started scooting back. Both rangers returned to previous positions.

She hopped off the trailer facing us with the tshirt up exposing her blonde strip and pussy. She hit the ground it fell covering also. She had her drink in one hand and bikini bottoms in the other. A long pause till she asked if we were ok smiling. The darker ranger said he my need to see a doctor after seeing that. My wife playfully hit him with the bikini and said well nothing you didn't see earlier. He said true but he just made sure that she is completely smooth front to back. She smiled hitting him again.

She really downed her drink quickly. She tossed her cup in my truck. She said I guess we should leave. I agreed. Both rangers asked about getting dressed. My wife said I think you've seen enough. Almost begging the darker ranger said I think it best you are dressed before leaving. My wife said you guys are just trying to see me naked. Both said yes.

She asked for my shirt. I handed it to her. She laid the bottoms and shirt on the trailer. She paused. She said, who is going to show me something first. Quiet pause. The dark skinned ranger in a quick movement unzipped and pulled out a stiffening uncut penis. He said I'll show you mine. He actually gave it a few strokes giving her a look a its entirety. After a couple of seconds he asked hows that. My wife stuttered good still looking at his dick as he struggled putting it away.

After a second he said your turn. In a quick motion she removed her tshirt over her head and placed it across her front. We got a quick frontal of tits, nipples and pussy. Before anyone voiced a complaint, she said, if I get another drink I will dress when I'm finished. We all agreed. She said to me, well are you getting the drink. I almost turned to do as instructed then said, tshirt first. She stood a second then hit me with the shirt.

We are standing there looking at her fully naked. Shes got a hand across her pussy and her other arm/hand across her tits/nipples. I said casual, no cover. She dropped her hands to her sides. We are taking in her full nudity. She then said, well. I take my time. I spent a good three four minutes rummaging around getting cup, ice and drink. Pausing to look. She is casually standing completely naked talking. One ranger must have asked to touch her. I heard her say no touching.

I bring her the drink. We continued talking but distracted but her hard nipples and body. At one point u guess she felt like she was not getting the proper attention. She walked to the wheel fender on the trailer and sat down. No leg crossing. Legs open pussy on display. I said, comfortable? She said yes smiling. That's our view till she finished her drink and said ok, time to go. A ranger handed me both shirts and the bottoms. He said she can dress in your truck.

As we were shaking hands and telling each other how great the day was, my wife extended her hand, the darker skinned ranger smiled and said after today, no hug. My wife instictly stepped forward and gave him a full naked hug. As he hugged back, his hands went from lower back to a hand on each ass cheek and released. As she released the other ranger stepped up and did the same. She walked to the side of the truck naked turned to us waved bye and got in. They both thanked me profusely and said this was by far the best day of the summer spent sweating on the lake.

My wife put my shirt on as we drove. She said I guess they got to finally touch me if you count my ass. I said I would count that. Turns out whenever I was not aware they asked to touch her pussy or tits. I asked what she thought. She said they were sweet but she wasn't feeling it. She did a good bit of talking about size shape color etc.. of the rangers penis.

This was really the only different excitement for the summer.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:51 PM

Quick funny update.

I have spent the last many weeks traveling and long hours. Very little home time. When in town leave before light and return late after dark. My wife and I have really done a lot of communication by text and calls. It sucks but it's the life we chose when you run your own companies. My wife is mostly understanding.

During a call several weeks back my wife mentioned she saw moving trucks next door. She attempted to greet the neighbors later but no one home. Time passed. She met the wife while doing yard work. Older than us, looked to be late 50s. No kids. Work brought them here. My wife said very nice lady. In the two weeks or so she spoke to her two more times in passing and feeding our horses carrots but nothing really different other than location questions.

I've yet to see them.

So, this weekend I was to work. After I left my house early Saturday I decided to actually take off early and spend time with my wife till Monday. No work allowed. I called her. She was all excited and said no company, just us relaxing outside. I promised to be home by noon. She promised to have everything ready for a day of just us by the pool. She said she would wear my favorite bikini.

I could not focus. I headed home. I pulled up the driveway before 11 a.m.. I hear music behind my house at the pool. I go inside. I get to the kitchen. Out the window I see my wife adjusting her lounger. Shes wearing my favorite white string bikini bottoms. Sunglasses and her big hat. Nothing else. I watch as she walks back and forth, tits bouncing. I hurry and change into swim trunks. I walk out to the car and retrieve two bottles of liquor for the outside bar. Walk through the gate and followed the path towards the pool.

I stop short by a tree and watch as she sets up her lounger, side table etc... with her stuff. The back of her bikini was half in her crack. Watching her bend and walk was intoxicating. I guess she completed her setup because she turned and went inside. I'm leaning on a tree. I see movement at the bush beside our house. A man moves to the side then back behind the bush. If you read an earlier account it's the same bush but bigger from Mr john.

I wait, turn and head back the way I came. I get to my kitchen and my wife is back outside. She is on the lounger settling in. I call. She answers all bubbly telling me she has everything set up and is dressed as I like her. I said great. She continued talking. I'm watching her. I finally said immediately here. She said change and get out by the pool.

I said there's a man watching her by the house. She did not turn to look to her right or nothing. She said really, where. I said by the bush at the corner of the house. She said I guess he wanted a closer look. I was speechless. I asked who is he. She said our new neighbor. I was speechless. She said he has been getting closer each time shes out. I sit on the island watching and asked for detail. She said first she was in a bikini a couple weeks ago and he was out back of their house mowing and kept staring. She said she decided to keep her top on. They never acknowledged each other.

Later that week she was out topless and noticed him by the fence feeding the horses. She did not know how long he had been out or seen her but she casually rolled over till he left. She noticed each time she was by the pool, bikini or topless he would show up and feed the horses closer and closer toward the house. She said she decided if he had already seen her tits then who cares unless his wife gets mad. She said last week while I was in Louisiana she was by the pool topless and his wife walked up to the horses at the gate/bush with carrots feeding them. She looked over and saw my wife, she immediately started apologizing. My wife said she put her hat over her tits and apologized saying she thought she was alone. The neighbor essentially told her if she had her body she would also. My wife said she would be more careful. The neighbor said you lived here first you are fine.

In other words the wife told her she was fine to tan however and never mentioned her husband. A few days later the wife was again feeding carrots and my wife flipped over to her stomach as she returned her wave. The neighbor held her hands up as if to say why. My wife returned to her back and she gave her the ok sign. My wife waved. So now we are here today.

My wife asked me if she should roll over. I said sounds like you are good. She smiled and said I see him now. He's standing by the bush. I said I know. I was really wanting to go outside. I could also tell my wife had a few. She said I guess you have about thirty minutes till noon. She hung up. I went to my perch in the upstairs bathroom. I look down and left he is on this side of the bush, half in it and leaning on the fence rail. He stood watching my wife apply sunscreen all over. A good ten minutes. She then stands and walks into the pool. She only goes waist deep walks a second then up the stairs and out. She may as well be nude. I can see everything including her blonde strip. He actually step out of the bush looking.

She sits. He did not move back in the bush. I thought for sure he would have pulled out his dick and started stroking. My wife calls. She asked how she did. I said give it a few minutes. Do it again. This time if he steps out act suprised and fake modesty. She first said no then agreed. Soon she stood. Her bottoms hid nothing. As she walked he moved out and to the gate looking. She did the same. As she exited the pool she said he was in plain sight now. Instead of walking to the bottom of her lounger she walked around the top and toward him. She is maybe ten feet or less away and turns to him. Pauses, then clumsily does a hand bra. I am looking at both nipples through her fingers. No attempt to cover her pussy.

In her worst fake suprised voice said I sorry or something like that. Window closed I couldn't hear. She couldn't remember what she said. He apologized profusely saying he was feeding the horses. She said the entire time he was telling her he was feeding horses and accidentally watched her he was fixated on her pussy. Like he was talking to her crotch. She said no problem and he apologized again before leaving.

I waited and came outside to hear her tell me what transpired. We spent the remainder of Saturday outside and if he was watching we missed him. Sunday we spent the day by the pool. His wife did come to the gate to feed the horses. My wife was topless but by her reaction you would have thought she was fully clothed. She did not mention her husband but she did say if was great finally meeting me. We talked a good fifteen minutes before she excused herself.

Not sure if my wife scared the husband but his wife definitely has no problem being around my topless wife.
Old 11-16-2018, 01:35 PM

Fheath, please, continue... Your stories are just great!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sam77sam77 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2018, 02:42 PM

Would love to have additional excitement to write about but nothing really new. I have been consumed with work. My wife is on me about promoting someone within my organization to give me time away from work. So by Jan. 1 I will have a director of operations. So possibly more home time.

Weather has been either hot or cold. Nothing in between. I was hoping that after the encounter I had written about with the new neighbors would turn into the wife spending some time by the pool but no luck. Maybe next summer. My wife told me of several times while she has been out by the pool topless or nude that he will show up to feed the horses but as far as she knows he has not approached as close as the time wrote earlier. His wife did on one other occasion approach my wife while topless by the pool. My wife said she came to the gate and wanted to ask questions about our neighborhood home owners association.

She said she invited her in and proceeded to wrap a towel around her tits. After they discussed the HOA. She and my wife talked over a drink. Turns out the neighbor wife has no problem with my wife tanning or relaxing by the pool topless or nude and was well aware that it was a common practice she said she has spyed on her. She is also aware of her husband spying on my wife. She has watched him without him knowing. She has said nothing to him and has said nothing to her. She found it funny that they were keeping my wife's poolside nudity a secret from each other.

Seems my wife and the neighbor wife talk three four times a week. After the initial meeting I have had maybe three encounters with her, all when talking to my wife. Seems very nice. Other than an occasional wave of acknowledgement I've yet to have a conversation with him. Again maybe by next summer.

Also with my corporate addition I may get to spend as much time with our friends as my wife. They have started referring to me as the phantom friend.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2018, 01:38 PM

Thanked 4,863 Times in 249 Posts

Thanks for the update you're my favorite read on here
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2018, 01:30 PM

Again, nothing really new. We decided to spend the 22nd and 23rd with my wife's family in florida. We arrived and my boredom proceeded from friday night to Saturday afternoon. While she visited I sat by the pool drinking my time away listening to music on my phone. My wife suggested we go out to a bar. I jumped at the suggestion. We head to our hotel.

Weather was around 70 during the day and 50 at night. She walked out in her denim skirt, sandals and a tight red silky button blouse. I went to semi erect just looking. I opened the door for her, as she got into the car I took notice of her lack of undergarments, top and bottom. As we were driving it was still light out. She pulled out her sheer bra and panties from her purse and asked if she should wear them. I left that to her. It was obvious she was braless by the pokies and tits jiggling with the slightest movement.

I stopped for gas. She returned from the restroom. The bra did nothing to prevent the obvious hard nipples pushing at the cloth but did stop the braless jiggle to my disappointment. She did flash me her bare pussy to show she only put on the bra.

This is the Saturday before Christmas. Also, my wife wanted to go to a town about 40 minutes away. So when we make it to this town, I said it looks like we are the only ones out. She said good.

Bar and grill number one. We sat at the bar and had appetizers. Female bar tender and just a few tables with families. She suggested we find one more adult oriented. After some driving we found a very unique first experience tavern. One pays a ten dollar cover and must have legal I.D. we go in. Bar and raised tables and chairs scattered to the left and sit down tables and chairs to the right with a stage. Football playing on t.v. in the bar. Very clean well lit establishment.

We turn left and walk into the bar area. Two tables have guys sitting, drinking and watching the game. All look like they just got back from a biker rally. Bartender also looks like he is a member of hells angels bike club. Total of six men in the bar including bartender. All look to have used every inch of exposed skin to express their love of ink. We are tentatively walking in.

All attention turns to my wife and her erect nipples poking as we walk in. The bartender smiles and directs us to any table. My wife and I take a table front center of bar. All watch as she steps up and into her chair. I sit on the opposite side of the round table. We are both facing the bar/tv. Here's another strange fact. One can smoke in the tavern bar area but not the other side. We order drinks from the table to the bartender behind the bar. He said with this small group we are very informal. I head to my car for cigarettes.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2