uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 11-12-2018, 10:31 AM

Thanked 2,271 Times in 159 Posts
Default Losing Virginity/First Orgasm

I'm interested in women stories about their first orgasm, possibly first orgasm through sex, or stories of losing your virginity. I'm afraid I don't really have any to share though, and I'm male, so that's probably not with anybody's interested in LOL

If I can't just request like this, I understand if you delete the post
The Following User Says Thank You to JacksonSG-1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2018, 12:40 AM

Well, from the nature of your request it seems likely that you lost your own virginity to a woman...so while it isn't exactly on topic for your request, if you wanted to share that story it would go a long way towards 'paying the dues' for the thread
Old 11-15-2018, 09:13 AM

Ok, I'll bite. Fair is fair. I answered an online daring profile where the woman was just interested in casual sex. She was 22 or so and I was 20 or 21. She suggested I come to her apartment, so I did. Admittedly, 10 years later and I still want to live there having seen what a nice place it is LOL.

Anyway, I felt really nervous but she was cool and we just started chatting like it was a first date. She asked if I was a virgin and I said yes. Then she suggested we go to her room. As we undressed I thought I was going to have a heart attack. She had long brown hair that cascaded down across her massive breasts. She sucked me off for a bit and then we began to fuck. I actually didn't come, and felt frustrated by that but she was damn impressed. Told me "I can't believe that a guy fucking anyone for the first time has lasted almost 30 minutes. You should be proud". Lol.

We hooked up once or twice after that and I've got two flip phone era nudes she sent me somewhere to this day. We are actually still FB friends but she's married with a kid. It's not a perfect story but there you have it.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to JacksonSG-1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2018, 07:29 PM

Thanked 3,446 Times in 335 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonSG-1 View Post
Ok, I'll bite. Fair is fair. I answered an online daring profile where the woman was just interested in casual sex. She was 22 or so and I was 20 or 21. She suggested I come to her apartment, so I did. Admittedly, 10 years later and I still want to live there having seen what a nice place it is LOL.

Anyway, I felt really nervous but she was cool and we just started chatting like it was a first date. She asked if I was a virgin and I said yes. Then she suggested we go to her room. As we undressed I thought I was going to have a heart attack. She had long brown hair that cascaded down across her massive breasts. She sucked me off for a bit and then we began to fuck. I actually didn't come, and felt frustrated by that but she was damn impressed. Told me "I can't believe that a guy fucking anyone for the first time has lasted almost 30 minutes. You should be proud". Lol.

We hooked up once or twice after that and I've got two flip phone era nudes she sent me somewhere to this day. We are actually still FB friends but she's married with a kid. It's not a perfect story but there you have it.
Lol... I had the opposite problem my first time... I don't think I made it all the way in she was older and more experienced and very understanding. We kept making out and tried again in about 20 minutes and it was great. Sorry for the off topic post.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2018, 07:34 PM

Thanked 3,446 Times in 335 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonSG-1 View Post

Lol... I had the opposite problem my first time... I don't think I made it all the way in she was older and more experienced and very understanding. We kept making out and tried again in about 20 minutes and it was great. Sorry for the off topic post.
Old 11-16-2018, 07:54 PM

Not OT at all! Well kinds but it's all good!
The Following User Says Thank You to JacksonSG-1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2018, 01:04 PM

Mine was in a park late hours when i was 20. I came during penetration. We pretended that didnt count as losing our virginities
The Following User Says Thank You to yuppp For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2