uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2024, 05:50 PM

Thanked 1,163 Times in 75 Posts
Default Ever caught your partner cheating?

I had been married for about 4 years to my ex. Nice athletic body, blonde, tan. All was good until we got her fake tits. She started getting attention from dudes from all over and started going to the gym a lot.

I got suspicious, and looked in her phone while she was sleeping. Found a video of her blowing a coworker of mine at the gym he owned with his family. Also found pics and she had taken and sent to other guys. She never sent me any pics. Attached are two of what I found. Confronted her and divorced shortly after.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rjw6j16_29202056395_o.jpg (741.9 KB, 247 views)
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 YouCut_20220822_145737638.mp4 (6.30 MB, 565 views)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ktom1911 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2024, 08:18 PM

Thanked 5,623 Times in 227 Posts
Default Did Not Catch Her, She Confessed

We both grew up as nudists and had many social nudist friends, so temptation was always near. After we married things went very well for about 10 years. She did have a fairly extnsive sexual history before we married and never hesitated to show me some of the things she had learned.

She was always a flirt and would push the envelope a bit, especially at parties. Even though we were all nude for these events her fidelity was never in question. Then during the next 10 years her desires would occasionally wander and she engaged in several short term trists.

In total there were five events, always when I was away on work travel. Three were short series of 5 or 6 one nights with one or two men, one at at time. One was an anniversary party that developed into an orgy with over a dozen participants. And the fifth was her month long participation in a series of weekend sex parties with her sister, as described in this post:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...postcount=1137

Because of my extensive travel for work at the time I was mostly clueless about her activities. On a couple of occasions my sister in law let me know what had happened. But I never confronted my wife because I knew that after a short time she would initiate a confession.

She would actually "confess" a couple of weeks or so after each episode, each time describing in detail when, who and what she did, and even if she enjoyed it or not. She never left out any details. She was brought up to believe that sex and love are totally separate and her engaging in sexual activities others did not diminish her love or desire for me. I knew that she had basic needs to satisfy and she didn't do it to spite me. After all, it was just sex and there was no love involved. She didn't regret her actions, only hoped that I was not hurt by them. And she would always promise to try not to do it again.

I knew not to admonish her and forbid her from engaging in further trists. She was strong willed and I knew if I had done so she would have done it anyway and that would lead to marital difficulties later. I always forgave her, realizing that these events were not worthy of bringing ruin to our marriage.

Last edited by shower1000; 06-18-2024 at 08:23 PM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2024, 03:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktom1911 View Post
I got suspicious, and looked in her phone while she was sleeping. Found a video of her blowing a coworker of mine at the gym he owned with his family. Also found pics and she had taken and sent to other guys. She never sent me any pics. Attached are two of what I found. Confronted her and divorced shortly after.
I would have loved it and I would have been very happy with her, I guess. It's a good thing that everyone likes something different.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to OlliP For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2024, 01:31 PM

Thanked 1,163 Times in 75 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlliP View Post
I would have loved it and I would have been very happy with her, I guess. It's a good thing that everyone likes something different.
At the time, I was pissed and hurt. I now jerk off to the pics and videos she sent other dudes.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ktom1911 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2024, 04:55 PM

Thanked 1,741 Times in 71 Posts

A looong time ago from about mid 2012 to early 2013 my now wife (then girlfriend) who I had been with for about two years since late 2010 at that point still occasionally texted with her ex-boyfriend from before me, as I discovered by snooping on her phone with the unlock code she didn't think I knew (I know, I know, not the most noble behavior, but what can I say, I'm no saint).

They didn't text consistently or anything, not daily or even weekly - there was often a month or even two between exchanges; I was able to read through the entire correspondence in less than half an hour. But he would occasionally send "I'm thinking about you" type messages, send her dick pics, tell her he was thinking about her, ask her what she was wearing etc and she would tease him back by telling him to think about her while he strokes his cock or reminiscing about times she blew him or they fucked before meeting me. He asked her for a nude and she sent one "naked" pic but it was shoulders up in the bath with no nudity visible.

If she had actually seen him or made plans to see him I would have confronted her about it, of course. But she specifically turned down his couple of explicit attempts to arrange meetups by saying she couldn't because she had a boyfriend now and their correspondence ended with her saying they couldn't text anymore because her relationship (with me) was now very serious and that was where it ended. I checked her phone occasionally over the months and years and she never texted with him again.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hwu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2024, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwu View Post
I checked her phone occasionally over the months and years and she never texted with him again.
Which of her phones? 😆
Old 06-20-2024, 03:50 PM

Thanked 26,625 Times in 1,280 Posts

Yes, and I'm never playing Scrabble with her again.

Actually yes, she tried twice, both times the guys backed out because I am a large guy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2024, 11:08 AM

Thanked 4,732 Times in 426 Posts
Default Cheating

When you think about it, it's surprising more women don't cheat. An attractive woman can have sex with just about any guy she meets (yes, even married and young ones). The temptations must be there daily. Can you imagine if, as a man, you could have sex with almost any woman you met? How many guys could resist that situation?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2024, 12:25 PM

Thanked 1,073 Times in 96 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
When you think about it, it's surprising more women don't cheat. An attractive woman can have sex with just about any guy she meets (yes, even married and young ones). The temptations must be there daily. Can you imagine if, as a man, you could have sex with almost any woman you met? How many guys could resist that situation?
My impression is that many more women are having sex than often assumed, both cheating and not cheating. Remember that for every man having sex with a woman, there’s a woman having sex with a man.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Windsorm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2024, 01:43 PM

Thanked 5,623 Times in 227 Posts
Default Temptation Was There but Nothing Happened

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
When you think about it, it's surprising more women don't cheat. An attractive woman can have sex with just about any guy she meets...
==============

For many years we owned a mobile home at Laguna del Sol ( LDS ) nudist resort in Sacramento, CA. We would spend most of the summer there, often going nude for weeks at a time, even for dining at the resteraunt and the weekend dances. Sometimes we would go to the dances with another couple and would switch partners for some of the dances. And yes, we were all nude and sometimes the dances would get very stimulating, especially the slow dances.

After a time at LDS one of us had to go into town for food and supplies, usually me. During my absence Julie would often receive visitors, sometimes couples but often single or pairs of females or males. On my return I would find them doing what nudists like to do most: Socializing, sharing drinks and playing scrabble or cards. Yes, they were all nude and the temptation to get "frisky" was there. But Julie. even though she may have thought about it, being strong willed never did anything that would jeapordize the stability of our marriage.

In the twelve years we had the home there, except for the occasional slow dances, some incidental genital contact, and hugs good bye, she never embraced another man, much less engaged them in sexual activity.

=============

Please click THANKS if you like our posts. Julie wants to publish her many growing up nude stories, but only if someone reads them.

And PM my profile if you have any questions or want more detail.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Twister2

4m:25s

10-24-2009
IMG 8559 1280 mp4

2m:11s

08-25-2022
hipnotik1

1m:23s

08-20-2007
Real Fun In Bed