Second row, second from the right?
The Following User Says Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2010, 10:21 PM

Thanked 4,015 Times in 228 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
Is anyone listening out there?
Yep, I'm listening.

I sorta hit the jackpot this evening. Found this forum and then this thread. My wife and I are 50 & 50 and started going to nude resorts three or four years ago. She was quite hesitant the first time we arrived at one, saying in a quavery voice, "I dunno about this...." A couple of hours later she was running around completely naked and enjoying herself. It really did happen that fast.

We have only attended "adults only" resorts, which have been "lifestyle friendly" so fooling around is okay as long as it's not overt and bothering anyone. I'll post some more later after the house quiets down and everybody goes to bed.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 12:20 AM

Thanked 4,015 Times in 228 Posts

As I was saying, we've only visited "adults only" campgrounds. Neither of us has any interest in being around naked families and kids, and particularly, vulnerable and shy pre-teen girls. Our attitude has always been to let kids have as normal a childhood as possible, especially in this day and age. We have met people during our outings who have visited a mix of family-friendly and adult places and they murmur, half under their breath, that family-friendly places can be pedophile magnets. Having visited nude places quite a few times now, and observed the dynamics at work, we understand how this could be true, and choose not to be a part of that scene. Our lifestyle friends also report that fooling around does occur at family-friendly places, just as "delt" has described, but it's usually pretty subdued and/or hidden, at least until dark.

Anyway, our experience has been at "adults only" places. We have visited two in particular-- Sun Aura in Roselawn, IN, and Live Oak Resort, near Washington TX. I believe there are a couple of other "adults only" places in Texas, but our leisure time is so occasional we haven't visited around that much.

Back at the start of the thread, reference was made to the "Nudes-a-poppin' " event in Roselawn. There are at least three nude camgrounds around Roselawn, and the Nudes-a-poppin' event is usually held at the Ponderosa Sun Club. Several years ago it was held at Sun Aura, and is the ONLY time photography was allowed. Picture taking is strictly forbidden at both places we've visited, an offense punished by confiscation of the camera and instant ejection if caught. Incidentally, Sun Aura and Ponderosa are about right across the road from each other just outside of Roselawn.

So the places we've been are "lifestyle friendly," meaning swingers are in attendance. Actually, there's a big poly-glot mix of swingers of all stripes, people who just like to watch, folks who are strictly nudists and do no playing around, and people who don't get naked at all but just enjoy the liberating, live-and-let live atmosphere. Another difference over strictly nude campgrounds-- lifestyle places don't require you to be nude, although it's highly encouraged. In actuality, most everybody IS nude, or in some state thereof. The guys might wear a Tee-shirt around, just to keep from getting sunburned, but almost always are bottomless. Lots of bare cocks out swinging around. And the girls will usually wear a sarong or swim-suit cover-up tied around their waists-- all of their tits are out and proud to be enjoyed looking at, and pussies are easily seen when they walk, bend over, etc. And a goodly number of women just go naked. It's all good.

As has been mentioned, the people you see at these places all have the usual lumps and bumps, surgery scars, and stretch marks that most of us have. Out of a hundred or so people who might be there on any given weekend, there's usually only one or two Barbies around-- the magazine quality bodies. Everybody else is middle-aged, give or take, and looks like all the regular folks you know.

And there is lifestyle play. It's not possible to have a hundred naked people camping around each other and not have some screwing going on, especially since some significant percentage of the folks play in the lifestyle, and play is, in fact, acceptable. As long as it's not in your face and obnoxious, nobody cares what you're doing, or who you're doing it with, so long as everybody is consenting. No always means no. No exceptions.

This does not mean that there's a constant, huge, sloppy orgy going on. Far from it. If people are playing, it'll be in a tent, or a cabin, or maybe after dark in the shower when nobody is particularly watching.

That's a brief run-down of our experience. So, in answer to the original question posed at the top of the thread: "Can you be more exposed at a nudist club?" .....absolutely, if you go to an "adults only" lifestyle place.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 11:25 AM

Thanked 18,169 Times in 797 Posts
Default Only been to AANR resorts....

We have only been to resorts sanctioned by the American Association of Nude Recreation, and to a couple of nude beaches, never to a strictly adults-only campground. Since these are family parks, there have been kids of all ages there, but always with the parents close by so we have never seen anything even close to inappropriate involving a kid. Also, remember that 99% will not let in single males, so that eliminates a lot of the possible problem.

One park in Florida had the family part--the larger part of the camp----then it had a separate fenced in pool and hot tub that was clearly marked "adults only". Even that had a sign that warned to keep anyone under 18 out and a very stout gate that was kept locked from the inside, although I understand that members of the club had keys to the gate. It also had a small area where photography was allowed so you knew if you went there, you could appear in a photo. When we were there, no one was in that area so I took a few photos of my wife. That is the only nudist facility we ever visited that had anything "adults only" although one camp did have an "adults only" dance one night but we did not attend. Funny, at the time, I did not think of anything sexual, I just thought they did not want the youngsters in the way.

This is why I wrote about our (or more accurately, my wife's)adventures--because you see nothing obvious at all at these nudist clubs. Before I visited one, I thought they had to have some swinging or visible sex, but that is absolutely not true. And erections are very rare---partly because you become used to the nudity after a short while, partly because most of the folks are very average (and clearly not airbrushed like most magazines show), and finally because some of us have wives that are very careful to take care of their husbands before they go out. At one camp in Florida, we did have a young(19 or 20) man with an obvious erection come up to us one evening, and ask us if we had a condom---he was clearly in need, but that is one of the rare occasions.

You form friendships and relationships as you would anywhere else that may result in more, but that is not just because you are at a nudist facility.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 11:43 AM

Default Roselawn, Indiana

I have been to Roselawn, although it was in the late 1970's or very early 1980's, back when Dick Drost ran "Naked City" which got a fair amount of press in the adult magazines of the time like Cheri and others. It was mid-summer, and a couple of week's before the big open-to-the-public event that was Miss Nude USA or something like that.

My wife was with me, but she was one of the very few women there at the time, and most of the others looked very, very "hard"--like they were prostitutes. I remember it being more like a truck stop atmosphere with lots of guys flirting with a few girls. It had a diner, with horrible food and nude waitresses. The pool was filthy at the time, and the grounds largely unkept. My lovely wife got stared at a lot, and eventually put on some shorts, although she stayed topless. We never saw Dick Drost, who was in a wheelchair at the time, if I remember correctly.

She would not go on the much-publicized weekends, because she did not want to be photographed nude or dressed by others there, even in the background. Most of the girls in the contests were clearly strippers or exotic dancers who wanted to claim they were a Miss Nude World or whatever, or if they were photographed and appeared in the magazines, they could claim they had been in that mag.

We also went nearby to another nudist club that was much more typical of others we have visited with folks of all types, men and women in equal numbers. It was nothing special and we never returned to either.

Many nudist clubs have beauty contests, most with different age groups. My wife has participated in a few of those and won once, but it was not a big deal. The contestants were members of the club and no ringers were brought in from outside to spice things up.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2010, 12:20 PM

Default To answer the "Bucket" question...

Flashjohn, in his reply #20, got the answer correctly. She is the upper right, and I will show the photo below, along with another taken the same day.

We were in the pool of a neighbors, who let us use it when they were away, when we heard a vehicle pull up in the driveway. She peeked out and it was the UPS guy, delivering a package. To my surprise, she opened the gate nude and invited him in, like she did it all the time (hmmmm---should I be concerned?). He was grinning ear to ear--a handsome African-American about 30---and she put her hands on her hips and said "go ahead and look. I don't mind". He enjoyed the view, dropped off a box, and then left with my wife walking with him out the gate a few feet. I was thinking anyone driving by could see her, but later she said the truck would have blocked most people from seeing her. When she came back in, I told her about the National Lampoon "Wife or girlfriend with a bucket on their head" contest, and she agreed to do it. The photos below may not have been taken all at the same time. The one at the gate may have been taken another time, because I don't remember getting out of the pool to take one, and I would have had to go outside nude.

The other photo of her outdoors was taken visiting good friends in Tampa. We had been out all day, and had a late night but well after midnight, we all went downstairs to the apartment complex's hot tub. We stayed there, and some booze was consumed, until dawn. No one wanted to take the bags of beer cans upstairs, and no one wanted to put wet bathing suits back on, so as we walked to go back upstairs, my wife said to give her the bag and she would walk it to the trash dumpster. I asked if that was wise, and her response was that no one would be up this early on a Sunday morning, so off she went. I took this very bad photo with an old 110 camera and she was not 100% right. She had a nice, very naked conversation with the boy delivering newspapers as he rode by. He nearly fell off his bike. We left that morning to fly back home. Wonder if he told any of his friends what he saw?
Attached Thumbnails
PD_0153.JPG   PD_0250.JPG  

PD_0236.JPG   PD_0188.JPG  

Old 11-15-2010, 10:39 AM

Default Follow up to replies 17 and 18...

I found another photo of the nudist camp described in replies #17 and 18. This is her standing in front of the house on the property where we rented an upstairs room. This was our favorite club to go to, especially with our friends. It was the first club we ever visited, and it is the one described in reply #1 about the pool being built, in #7 where a guy took advantage of my wife, and where the photos of the club were taken in #17. We always reserved a room upstairs and it still has many fond memories.
Attached Thumbnails
PTDC0004.JPG  
Old 12-26-2010, 05:09 PM

Default An anal memory...

My wife's sister married a strict Catholic who would not allow birth control. After four kids in five years, she told my wife how much she was enjoying anal sex, and was having great orgasms doing it. After hearing this, we tried it and she enjoyed it,but had to be in the right mood. Sometimes she has to get it up the rear and nothing else will do.

Our nudist friends, Rob and Betty, brought it up once when we were in our favorite nudist club. Rob really wanted to try it but Betty had no interest. One night when we were climbing the stairs to our rented rooms and as Rob was staring at my wife's naked ass, he asked if we would show he and Betty how we do it. My wife was modestly skeptical but she agreed. We had never swapped,but we had seen each other have sex.

In our room, my wife got on all fours,then dropped her head on a pillow,leaving her lovely bottom sticking up.I lubricated a small vibrator, slid it in and soon she was moaning. I cleaned off the vibrator then lubed up a larger dildo after putting a condom on it. Soon she was moaning louder, and I was hard listening to her. I turned to Betty and asked her to please roll a ribbed rubber on my ready cock. She slowly rolled it on, rubbing my balls as she did it. Without being asked, Betty grabbed the KY jelley and rubbed a generous glob onto my dick.

I climbed on the bed behind my wife and rammed my cock into her until my balls were against her wet,hairy pussy. As she always does, my wife got very vocal,saying 'F--k my ass! Oh God, he's in my ass!". I banged her as hard as I could, how she likes it when we do it up her butt. Soon,she lets out a low moan, almost a purrrrr,and says she cannot stop cumming. I begin to shoot my white goo into the rubber,then slowly pull out. She just collapses,and looks at Betty and says" You don't know what you are missing!"

Rob is standing beside Betty and has a large hard-on. We talk for about a half hour and Betty still says she will not do it.Finally, she looks at my wife and asks her if she will let Rob screw her ass. My wife asks me what I think and I tell her it is ok with me. Minutes later, Betty has my hardening cock in her hand as we both watch her husband slide his cock,now in a french tickler, up my wife's anus. His dick is thicker than mine, and she says she is being stretched too wide but soon he is pounding away and she is yelling again "he is up my ass".

I stand, and Betty keeps yanking on me as I move toward my wife's face. I had hoped to cum in her mouth or on her face,but her face is buried into the pillow,trying to quiet her yells. Soon I shoot into her hair,just as Rob cums up her ass.

We have not done this again but we have talked about it often. The next day as my nude wife walked around the nudist club,I wondered if anyone wondered why her bottom was so red?
Old 12-26-2010, 06:28 PM

Thanked 1,128 Times in 182 Posts

A top thread.
thank you
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warm For This Useful Post:
Old 12-27-2010, 01:13 AM

wow
so erotic and sexy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paribus For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, nudist

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily