photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2023, 08:27 AM

My husband has one sister and a mum and dad. I’ve been naked around his sister plenty of times and vice versa, she’s quite relaxed about it much to her husband (my brother-in-law)’s delight. The one person in that family that I’ve really enjoyed showing off to is his dad. He’s a lovely guy, very friendly and welcoming, and he’s also a massive perv, but in a very endearing way. He makes no secret of checking people out, but it never comes across as creepy or unpleasant, more like a harmless admiration. Kind of hard to explain, but I’ve always got a thrill out of his comments and looks.

My husband had brought it up a few times before the first time it happened, how much he’d love for me to get exposed to him. We wanted it to feel organic but also kind of let him know that it’s ok to take a look in future. So the first time we pulled it off was at a visit to their house one Christmas. Staying there with my husband’s sister and her husband and their kids. Full house and close quarters so we knew the opportunity would come up.

I was in the shower one morning and my husband knocks on the door, no lock so I call out to him and he opens it slightly and tells me he’s heading to town with his father for a shopping run and asking if I need anything. As he says this he indicates that his father is in the corridor just out of view. I pull back the curtain on the shower so it’s completely open. The shower is positioned so that it’s the first thing that you see when you open the bathroom door and I have a clear line of sight to my husband leaning in with a mischievous grin on his face.

I know what’s coming so I start dragging out the conversation, asking if we have this or that. As I’m doing this I start shampooing my hair, lifting my arms up to my head so that I’m completely exposed front on. As I’m asking questions my husband is relaying them to his dad just out of eye shot, so I raise my voice and call out to him asking him directly "do we have ….".

As I do this, my husband opens the door completely so that he can reply to me directly, giving me a clear view of the both of them standing in the corridor staring back at me as I shampoo my hair, completely on display. His eyes go wide and he lets out a laugh saying he wasn’t expecting that, saying I’ve just made his morning and my husband laughs along. He makes no effort to be subtle, he’s looking up and down taking it all in. I laugh and tell him not to be a perv, we chat for a moment and then they reluctantly close the door and head off.

My husband tells me afterwards that they were chatting about it in the car and his dad said that he wishes women had gone completely bald more often back in his day. I honestly loved hearing that, knowing that he’d gotten a good long look at my vagina, seeing it completely hairless and exposed, seeing all of those hidden details and committing them to memory. Of course we took the opportunity many more times in the future to give him further looks after having so successfully broken the ice.
Old 09-28-2023, 11:02 PM

Girlfriend and I before we got married were on vacation with my parents. We were going out to check out the sights and my then girlfriend had a white fabric skirt on that came down to a couple inches above her knees. I’m walking next to her with my parents behind me as we exited the hotel. That short fabric skirt had no chance of staying down as we walked out of the hotel and into a breezy summer morning. Up went her skirt and out came her thonged ass for everyone, including my parents, behind us to see. She quickly threw her hands back to push her skirt back down but the damage was done. She did an about face and went back to the room to change into something better suited to deal with a breeze. It’s been about 19 years since then and I don’t think she’s worn a thong with a dress or skirt of any length since.
Old 10-03-2023, 03:00 PM

Thanked 1,182 Times in 60 Posts
Default She has a lucky family lol

My wife was the youngest with 2 sisters and a brother. Both older sisters married. We have gone many family holidays and both her brothers in law and nephew (aged25) have seen her topless and naked. Also through a bit of careless subterfuge lol my dad, her brother and one of the brother in laws have all managed to visit my personal photograph albums where i store my naked and topless holiday photos of her. She is aware of this and its not an issue, its only family
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1623.jpeg  
Old 11-26-2023, 12:31 AM

Thanked 5,850 Times in 779 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieBob View Post
Our son went to school a couple of months ago and , shock horror, left his phone behind.
Now, when I bought the phone for him I set up the biometrics etc. I also set it up to recognise my own finger print.
So, I thought I'd have a look through his phone to see what he gets up to. Who knows, he might even have some "nice" photos of a girlfriend or two.
I scrolled through and didn't find much (must have raised a boring kid) Then I saw a folder simply called M.
I opened it up and it contained a video clip. So, of course, I played it.
I was totally shocked, and a bit excited, to see my wife, his mother, walking from the bathroom to the bedroom completely naked !!! Her tits and hairy pussy clearly on display.
I often wonder how many of his mates have seen it. He does seem to be quite popular lately with quite a few school friends dropping over after school while my wife is here.
Amazing. I’d be very excited, hell I’d be hard, if I found that on our mid-20’s aged son’s phone. Like many boys, he peeked a lot at her growing up, seeing her furry pussy and big tits. If he had on his phone, we all know he was “usng” the video. Even hotter if he shared with friends. I know they like her too.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2023, 10:36 PM

My gf’s nephew has got to see her in all her glory in pictures on my phone.

They are really close as they were kinda brought up together, and there’s only 5 years between them, so they’ve always hung out together etc

My gf has quite big tits and she doesn’t usually wear a bra around the house when she gets home from work etc so she just goes and gets changed into an old t shirt or whatever is comfortable. Anyway as it turns out, her nephew was needing a place to stay for a couple of months and as we have a spare room, we let him have it. So, as the nights went by, I could see him maybe trying to get a sneaky look down her top when she’s cleaning up or whatever, or getting a glimpse at her arse on the way past. I would also always catch him staring at her nipples if she was cold and they were sticking out. Fair enough, I would probably do the same.

So after she’d go to work and I’d have to go to the shops or something, I’d always leave my phone behind “by accident” and make sure it was unlocked and the phone screen was always kept on. I’d usually leave it in a really obvious position so he couldn’t help but see it, and I’d give him a shout on the way out and ask if he needed anything from the shops, so he would know that I wasn’t in.

Now my phone has a lot of my gf in a separate album in various states of nakedness and I get really turned on by the thought of anyone seeing her, let alone her family member that’s been trying to get any chance he can, so lo and behold, when I come back from the shops my phone is in the same position, but locked so I know that he’s been having a look at her in all her glory. My heart was beating so fast the first time that I realised that he actually had been looking through my pictures, I think I might have been more excited than him!!
Old 11-27-2023, 12:46 AM

Thanked 26,509 Times in 1,269 Posts

When we first got married I wanted my wife to meet my favorite relative, Uncle Bob. He was widowed, he had been married to my father's sister before she died of cancer, Uncle Bob was a bit eccentric, but always interesting. He raised and trained horses on his property where his house and stables were, I called him and set a date for us to come out and visit with him.

The day we drove out it was very rainy, when we got to the gate I could see the road wasn't passable, I saw a note on the gate to honk when we got there. I honked and in a few minutes here comes Uncle Bob on a horse with another horse in tow. We hug, I introduce him to my wife, he apologizes for not making the wedding, then he says that with all the rain the only way to get any further was on horseback. I was used to riding, but my new bride, not so much, he says that he figured she could just double up with him, only problem was that my wife had on a short skirt.

Being a good sport she just grabbed his hand and he pulled her up behind him, her skimpy panties could not have been more on display. We got to the house and later he saddled up another horse and he took us on a ride around the farm. In the process we got covered in mud and my wife had to sit around in a small robe while our clothes got washed, pretty sure uncle Bob got a few peeks.

My wife loved it so much we went back to visit frequently, better prepared in the future, she became a very good rider. When he passed away years later, we wanted to buy the place, but the price was out of our league.
Old 11-27-2023, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Amazing. I’d be very excited, hell I’d be hard, if I found that on our mid-20’s aged son’s phone. Like many boys, he peeked a lot at her growing up, seeing her furry pussy and big tits. If he had on his phone, we all know he was “usng” the video. Even hotter if he shared with friends. I know they like her too.
It was a mixture of shock and excitement. I have no doubt he was "using" the video. That in itself is exciting to me. But the thing that got me the most was all of his friends suddenly starting to drop in after school. I could see the way they looked at my wife.
I haven't discussed this event with my wife. I don't know if she knows the video exists but having looked at it several times I can see she looks straight at the camera/phone. There was no attempt to cover her nakedness in front of our son. Makes me wonder.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ILoveToShowMyWife For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2023, 05:22 PM

Thanked 2,597 Times in 206 Posts

Back in the day, my parents, my sister and I went on holiday to the seaside yearly.
My girlfriend at the time also went to the same resort with her parents and younger sister.
Both our families knew each other pretty well.
At our place, we were raised pretty prude. Never saw any of my family naked, bathroom doors were always shut and my mom and sister dressed rather conservatively.
So one the 2nd day, both our families went to the beach together.
Packed with towels, drinks, some food, a ball and frisbee ... the standard typical sterotype image
So we set down, unpacked our stuff and started to undress down to our bathing suits (speedo for me back then)

Now imagine my surprise when my gf, her younger sister and her mother didn't stop at their bikini, but the 3 of them all took of their bikini tops.
Then imagine my uttermost surprise when my mother went topless too ... hesitantly followed by my sister.
The prudes I never had seen topless or naked in all those years!!!
So there we were, my dad, my gf's dad and myself, joined by 5 topless women.
And to top is all off, they were not just laying there ... they were actively playing some soccer and throwing the frisbee ... so jiggling breasts all over the place.
And it wouldn't be the last time that holiday this happened.

Our relationship didn't last however, but ever since that day, things around the house were a bit less prude.
But what I most remember were all those mixed, sometimes awkward feelings and thoughts.
Me seeing my mother and sister topless. Me seeing my gf's mother and sister topless.
My dad seeing my gf topless ... and her mother and sister.
My gf's dad seeing his daughters and my mother and sister topless.
But all fun memories when come to think of it.
Old 11-30-2023, 05:29 AM

Default Family holiday

We have been on holiday with my dad and step mum. On the beach we frequently went to, it was pretty normal for women to go topless. Both my wife and step mum went with the flow. My step mum is quite petite and has A cup tits with small nipples. I was surprised she went topless, as she is normally quite reserved in public. My wife on the other hand, is around 38D and been topless on the beach quite a lot. Although I have seen my step mum totally naked, she walked out of the bathroom, not realising anyone else was about. I don't think my dad had ever seen my wife's tits before.
At the time, it didn't really seem like a big deal.
Old 11-30-2023, 11:32 AM

Thanked 2,597 Times in 206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedals View Post
I don't think my dad had ever seen my wife's tits before.
At the time, it didn't really seem like a big deal.
My dad has seen 2 of my gf topless, but never my wife.
Which is quit funny cause she's the one who is the least prude and has gone topless or naked on so many occasions. However he has had plenty of downblouse, braless, skimpy clothed, tiny bikini and breastfeeding views over the years, that he must have a pretty good idea if her shapes and assets. Which like @pedels indicated is not really a big deal, but I have always found it to be a bit special that he could see/judge what his son can play with

But who knows what the future might bring

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
BBC31

0m:56s

11-23-2022
usui7

0m:52s

05-09-2005