Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2019, 10:14 PM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default Wife Driving Topless

One of the fun things I got my wife to do was on the trip back home remove her top while she was driving. On the drive she was wearing a tank top and of course no bra I could see her nipples poking through the shirt. As she drove down the highway I started playing with her breasts. I would lift her top above her breasts and when we got into traffic she just left them exposed. So I told her that she should just take it off and I was willing to give her a hand. Since we were on the highway I started to lift her top up talking the left side first then the other. It was not hot outside so I told her to put the windows down this would give trucks and larger trucks a better view if they decided to look over.

The highway that we were driving went through some towns and I was hoping that we would cratch a red light and have to stop. As luck would have it the town had three lights we missed the first one but had to stop at the second one. Since she was the first car in line anyone crossing in the cross walk had a good chance of seeing her breasts. It happened that one young man looked over and smiled at her so I knew her was one of the lucky ones. The light changed and off we went. She kept driving I noticed that the sun was shining in on her very white breasts and got the sun tan lotion for the glove box she had a nice tan except for her breasts. So I started applying it on her breasts the lotion made them nice and shiny. She was driving for a few hours and I told her to pull over when she got a chance and I would drive for a while. She pulled over in a vacant rest stop. I couldn't believe that nobody was around. So we switched places as we started to drive off I told her to lean her seat back and move the seat forward this would give other drivers a greater view .

When ever I got along side another vehicle I slowed down. I guess that 20 me had seen her breasts. When it turned night we just drove along. Not much traffic so I turned on the dome light in the car. Now you could really see her breasts. She took a nap and that's when one trucker started filming her with his phone

That was one of the best road trips ever.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to jw75 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-16-2019, 02:06 PM

Thanked 26,514 Times in 1,273 Posts

One summer in the 70's we were driving about 800 miles with my SIL to pick up a car a relative was giving her. Our car was a VW beetle that had no AC, both of them had thin tube tops that they would pull down to stay cool until we drove through some town with traffic. I was bare chested also, I wasn't supposed to turn around to see SIL's tits, but they were clearly visible in the rear view mirror. A lot of truckers blasted their horns in appreciation.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d

0m:51s