Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2019, 11:19 PM

Thanked 2,637 Times in 194 Posts

Newbies at the nude beach or resort.

Because it's fun to try to figure out how "far" they're gonna go, particularly when they arrive fully dressed. You can usually tell they're newbies from the hesitation they display, and the way they look around like it's the first time they see people just hanging out naked. The expression on their faces and the way they try to conceal it can be priceless sometimes.

I like to make "bets with myself" on whether they're going to undress or chicken out. Sometimes I get it right; sometimes I'm totally wrong. Some will go topless but end up never going fully naked. Others will just chicken out completely. But my favorite scenarios is when they hesitate, hesitate...and then "out of nowhere" take the plunge.

Sometimes they walk off, disappear for a while, and come back naked holding their swimsuit or towel. That usually means they went off somewhere less populated to get their "nerve" to get naked; and once they found it, decided to stay naked around everyone else. Others just sit there for a while, and gradually wiggle out of their swimsuit in the hopes that no one will notice them getting naked.

But my favorite thing is when they find themselves naked; and suddenly get "happy" about it. They suddenly feel "liberated." That can lead to some priceless moments where they come out of their shell and let their legs swing right open and drop all their inhibitions. The first time my wife went nude at the resort, it took her a long time to wiggle her way out of her sarong. But when her sarong finally slipped off completely: she was within minutes jumping in and out of the pool, talking to people, sitting/lying around legs open with her kitty in full view. She was just excited about finally being completely naked around other people. I'm sure that she made a lot of gentlemen's day by the way they were smiling at her.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 09:44 AM

Thanked 1,641 Times in 56 Posts

Asses and (too) short skirts realy tickles me.
Whenever an attractive woman is passing me, I always want to check out her ass. Much to the annoyance of M.
And every time I see a woman is a slightly too short skirt I have to restrain myself in not peeking too obvious.
Sometimes I'm lucky and I manage to catch a glimp. I immediatly get a boner. And very rarely, when a woman is not wearing underwear. I can't wait to jerk off
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dongster For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2019, 08:29 AM

Thanked 1,683 Times in 263 Posts
Default Fan of this also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihoin View Post
Newbies at the nude beach or resort.

Because it's fun to try to figure out how "far" they're gonna go, particularly when they arrive fully dressed. You can usually tell they're newbies from the hesitation they display, and the way they look around like it's the first time they see people just hanging out naked. The expression on their faces and the way they try to conceal it can be priceless sometimes.

I like to make "bets with myself" on whether they're going to undress or chicken out. Sometimes I get it right; sometimes I'm totally wrong. Some will go topless but end up never going fully naked. Others will just chicken out completely. But my favorite scenarios is when they hesitate, hesitate...and then "out of nowhere" take the plunge.

Sometimes they walk off, disappear for a while, and come back naked holding their swimsuit or towel. That usually means they went off somewhere less populated to get their "nerve" to get naked; and once they found it, decided to stay naked around everyone else. Others just sit there for a while, and gradually wiggle out of their swimsuit in the hopes that no one will notice them getting naked.

But my favorite thing is when they find themselves naked; and suddenly get "happy" about it. They suddenly feel "liberated." That can lead to some priceless moments where they come out of their shell and let their legs swing right open and drop all their inhibitions. The first time my wife went nude at the resort, it took her a long time to wiggle her way out of her sarong. But when her sarong finally slipped off completely: she was within minutes jumping in and out of the pool, talking to people, sitting/lying around legs open with her kitty in full view. She was just excited about finally being completely naked around other people. I'm sure that she made a lot of gentlemen's day by the way they were smiling at her.
Wife and I go to the nude beach with some regularity. You can see some who have dark tans, but tan lines (tank tops, shorts) indicating that this is not beach tanning. You know pretty much they're first timers.
A couple yesterday, I passed in the parking lot and told myself she was worth watching get naked. As it happened, we were about 20 yards away. She undressed to a bright yellow bikini while he stripped completely.
After about an hour and two trips into the water, she took her top off. Very full bust with some tan lines. Figured her to be a newbie. It was another 30 min or more, they came from the water and lay on their towels (face down). He was speaking to her and she reached down and wiggled out of her bottoms while on her belly. Stayed like that for about another hour, heading to the water once more, but then put her bottoms back on.

One other trip involved four girls. All were wearing bikinis and pale skinned. They passed us (we were close to the water line they behind) a couple times going to the water. On one of the trips 3 of the four were topless. They played in the water for a bit then I saw they huddle up and talk. Seemed a fun, but nervous talking. I noticed one of the girls lower herself into the water to her shoulders. She came up and after a little more conversation, she headed to shore, the other three staying behind. She had her bottoms in her hand and was completely nude. The other three started up to shore but as they got into more shallow water, they still were in their bottoms. As the one reached dry land, she turned to her friends and seeing them still in their bottoms let out a shriek. Looks like they tricked her. She turned nervously laughing and passed us by on her way to their spot, the other following laughing loudly.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to southrn500 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2019, 04:53 PM

Default Pointy nipples

I love it when ladies go sans bra... And I notice it right away.

I always let my wife know Id prefer her without one and every once in a while, while usually out if town, she will go without. I love it.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jake__67 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2019, 05:38 PM

Default Sam Ting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake__67 View Post
I love it when ladies go sans bra... And I notice it right away.

I always let my wife know Id prefer her without one and every once in a while, while usually out if town, she will go without. I love it.
Yeah, I notice too but probably because I'm always looking. Not just braless but pokies or the areola showing through their clothing. Love seeing a light top with dark areola showing through the bra and the top.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cpl4fun309 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2019, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake__67 View Post
I love it when ladies go sans bra... And I notice it right away...
This gets me every time. Seeing a woman's breasts jiggle, bounce, etc under her blouse gets my immediate attention.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sleazoid For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2019, 07:32 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

There must be some Freudian connection here as to which part of the female anatomy attracts individual males.

Have to say it is boobs first, braless and or pokies are icing on that cake. DB / cleavage, side boob, topless - it's all good. Though shapely curves down past her hips are a very close second. Love the footer some OCC member has: "Boobies make me smile" as they definitely do!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2019, 12:00 PM

Thanked 3,738 Times in 192 Posts
Default three things that always draw my attention

Not sure what I prefer over the other but the three things that get me excited is:
1. seeing a woman nipples poking through her top
2. seeing a woman without a bra on and her tit outline are obvious
3. seeing a woman with nice legs and a short skirt. Always hoping for a gust of wind.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mysweetie61 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-04-2019, 11:42 PM

Default Panty/thong line

I’m always on the lookout for pantyline or thong line on girls tight dresses our pants.

Love it when I’m at the gym to try to find the type of underwear girls wear under those yoga pants. Thanks for spandex!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kaster For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2019, 12:45 AM

Thanked 4,851 Times in 265 Posts

Maybe it us because I'm a woman, but I absolutely love hip bones, strong thighs and of course ALWAYS, unencumbered nipples.
Cheers, BEAN
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 6BEAN9 For This Useful Post:

Tags
query, request

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance