Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2019, 12:32 PM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome72141 View Post
If you are in the US, I understand that to be soooo illegal. I know so because we went through that where I work for my day job as I am in upper management. You can make dress code comments about generically needing to "dress appropriately", or that "clothing intended to be undergarments can't be exposed" (e.g. very short skirts with underwear peeking out, completely see through clothes, tank tops where the bra rides up higher than the top, etc), but you can't directly tell someone that they must wear underwear. In this case it seems like it worked out in your favor, though!

Our former HR person was lovely to look at in this regard. She always wore rather sheer blouses with sheer white, loose bras. Every day. And every day was saw her saggy B cups swinging in her loose bras and her largish dark nipples pointing in a different direction each day. Quite nice. Everyone stared, men and women. She would smile so much when she caught people looking. (The effect was ruined when she would spend her lunch breaks in the breakroom yelling at her husband on the phone every day, though. Then she got fired for who knows what.)
This was about 1986, it was a different world.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2019, 07:45 AM

Thanked 16,268 Times in 1,135 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
This was about 1986, it was a different world.
Ah, yes. Only those of us in our 40s and beyond understand that for sure. Different is an understatement!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-29-2019, 02:02 PM

Default Fun on a job

So my wife took a cleaning job for an older gentleman and over the course of several visits she noticed he was very attentive to her. He was a gentleman and although he was elderly he had his wits about him plus according her he enjoyed watching her work. Much to my surprise she admitted she enjoyed teasing him and wore no bra and and tight yoga pants. I decided to go online and purchased several leggings some opaque and some very sheer, i was able to talk her into wearing the opaque pair. Our man loved the outfit and after that visit she agreed to wear a very sheer pair of legging at her next visits.

So the pics below were taken before she went and the last two are actually at the job.
Attached Thumbnails
flash1.jpg   Flash2.jpg  

flash3.jpg   flash4.jpg  

flash5.jpg   flash6.jpg  

clean1.jpg   clean2.jpg  

Old 07-30-2019, 08:39 AM

Thanked 15,426 Times in 778 Posts
Default Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by markt402 View Post
So my wife took a cleaning job for an older gentleman and over the course of several visits she noticed he was very attentive to her. He was a gentleman and although he was elderly he had his wits about him plus according her he enjoyed watching her work. Much to my surprise she admitted she enjoyed teasing him and wore no bra and and tight yoga pants. I decided to go online and purchased several leggings some opaque and some very sheer, i was able to talk her into wearing the opaque pair. Our man loved the outfit and after that visit she agreed to wear a very sheer pair of legging at her next visits.

So the pics below were taken before she went and the last two are actually at the job.
Wow that's so fun and exciting cant wait to hear more
Old 07-30-2019, 12:54 PM

Thanked 5,754 Times in 491 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by markt402 View Post
Our man loved the outfit and after that visit she agreed to wear a very sheer pair of legging at her next visits.

Oh, shit! Please, please, please tell us how this progresses! Our 83 yo neighbor loves catching sights of the wife. It's fun to see his reactions.

Would love to hear more!
Old 08-10-2019, 03:50 PM

End of the day at water parks.

It has been my observation that a lot of women will just put a dress over their swimsuit and take it off in the changing rooms. I have seen a lot come out obviously bra-less, and I imagine pantiless. I have tried to verify that while waiting for my wife, but have been unsuccessful so far. Saw a nice perky 20'something in a thin black top at the last one. Nice hard nipples popping out.

Also, a lot of women change in the parking lot to avoid the crowded changing rooms. I have seem more than one changing while the boyfriend holds up a towel next to the car door. Pretty sure I also observed the boyfriend getting a blowjob for a minute or so one time. I inferred that he was putting his dick by her face and encouraging her. My daughter once changed under her towel and stated that she probably just flashed someone. I think some good photos could be had if you staked out the back of the parking lot. In fact, the one near us abandons the parking lot gate near the end of the day, so you could just drive in like you were picking someone up and look for opportunities. I always have the wife and/of family, so I have not been able to exploit any opportunities.
Old 08-11-2019, 02:35 PM

Thanked 2,849 Times in 123 Posts

My wife and I went to Mexico with another couple last week. We shared a cabin that seemed a little more spacious online than it was in person. The walls did not go up to the roof so we’d get mosquitos like crazy. The only reprieve was to be under the netting around the beds. Our bed was across from the bathroom which had saloon style doors. Not very private. A few times while the girls were in the bathroom together I’d be on our bed and my friend on theirs which was next to the bathroom door. I could see just the tops of heir heads above the door and their legs from the knee down. They would go in for a shower after we’d come back from the beach. Through the slats on the door I could sort of make out their shapes but not really see anything detailed. Still, watching the girls unhook their tops and it falling to the floor. Then bending down and sliding their bottoms down and stepping out of them was very arousing. Knowing they were completely naked in there.

With such close quarters it made it hard for us to have sex but a few nights into he trip my wife and I had to. So we came back to the room alone and went into he bathroom. Being on vacation always makes us horny. Probably being scantily clad in front of so many others who are too. So my wife immediately pulled my shorts down and started sucking my dick. I was leaning back against the sink and she was kneeling on the floor. I stood her up and kissed her deeply while I ran my fingers over her wet pussy and clit. She moaned and came very fast. Then I put her against the sink and entered her from behind. I fucked her hard and fast and since it had been building up I came in a few minutes. She hadn’t taken care to be very quiet. As we were cleaning up and getting dressed we heard the door to the cabin open and shut. Thinking that was a close call. But when we left the bathroom there was no one there. Meaning one of or both of them had been in the room.

They never said anything so we don’t know which of them it was or how long they were in there. I thought it was incredibly arousing. My wife was super embarrassed but we just pretended nothing ever happened. However every time the other couple went back to the room I’d try to find an excuse to head back in case I could catch them going at it. No luck though.
Old 08-13-2019, 11:58 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnyb79 View Post
End of the day at water parks.

It has been my observation that a lot of women will just put a dress over their swimsuit and take it off in the changing rooms. I have seen a lot come out obviously bra-less, and I imagine pantiless. I have tried to verify that while waiting for my wife, but have been unsuccessful so far. Saw a nice perky 20'something in a thin black top at the last one. Nice hard nipples popping out.

Also, a lot of women change in the parking lot to avoid the crowded changing rooms. I have seem more than one changing while the boyfriend holds up a towel next to the car door. Pretty sure I also observed the boyfriend getting a blowjob for a minute or so one time. I inferred that he was putting his dick by her face and encouraging her. My daughter once changed under her towel and stated that she probably just flashed someone. I think some good photos could be had if you staked out the back of the parking lot. In fact, the one near us abandons the parking lot gate near the end of the day, so you could just drive in like you were picking someone up and look for opportunities. I always have the wife and/of family, so I have not been able to exploit any opportunities.

My wife has changed a couple of times in the parking lot of a water park while I’ve held the towel. Such a turn on.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2019, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
My wife has changed a couple of times in the parking lot of a water park while I’ve held the towel. Such a turn on.
Lift it up a bit and give us a peek! She probably won't notice the bottom of the towel as much as the top. "no honey, you're covered, I'm sure of it."
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to donnyb79 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2019, 03:51 PM

Default Fun on a job

I want to update my wife's clean job it's been uneventful past few weeks as she was cancelled and another family was around. This past week he was alone waiting for Ms P and his eyes almost popped out as what she described as his reaction. When Ms P agreed to do this I was on ebay and Amazon looking for clothes for her which she agreed to wear. The old man named Greg had an appointment but canceled to stay as she cleaned he followed her around. Ms P said she looked him in the eyes as he scanned her body staring directly between her legs. He eventually pulled up a chair sitting the the room she was cleaning. Ms P said she was getting turned on could feel herself getting wet she told me she was worried it might show in the crotch of the sheer leggings lol. Ms P said he was sitting she walked up to him had a long conversation he was less than a foot away almost crotch level she said she wondered if he could smell her as she could feel the dampness. Can't wait till the next time see how this processes and how much I can talk her into showing.

So first pics she took before cleaning at Greg's place and the others are the new outfits I just bought.
Attached Thumbnails
work1.jpeg   work2.jpg  

cleanoutfit1.JPG   cleanoutfit2.JPG  

cleanoutfit3.JPG  

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s